Evolution of Cole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" He spoke unsurely, walking slowly toward where she stood. She saw a mixture of emotions in his eyes, she decided to take a chance.

"Well, I don't mean that I'm going to pay for a hooker, if that's what you're thinking." She laughed as she spoke. He stopped in his tracks, confusion clouding his mind, she could see it and decided to push a bit harder. "I mean, Cole, I CAN fucking help. If you'd let me."

Cole's knees shook, his hands trembled, he searched through his mind which had become a mire of thoughts. He couldn't comprehend what she was saying to him. He looked into her eyes, trying to convey his questions through his own. She smiled even more broadly, and slowly walked toward him. He let her come over him like a shadow. First she hugged him, and as she wrapped her arms around his body, he felt what he could only describe as electricity running between and through them.

Michelle pressed her body tightly to him. She could feel his heart pounding through his chest and into her own breast. She closed her eyes as she slowly moved her hand up from his back to touch the back of his neck, then caress the base of his skull. She very nearly cried as she felt his own unsure arms envelope her, one hand gripping her shoulder, the other coming to rest lightly on the bare skin of the small of her back.

They stood like that for many moments, neither moving, but feeling like they were sinking into each other. Finally, Michelle let her hands slip from him, and stepped back to look into his face.

"Cole," she began, "will you let me help you with this?"

"I don't understand though." He answered back. "Why are you willing to do this?"

Michelle closed her eyes and wet her lips. She hadn't expected him to put up such a fight. She prepared her half lie. "Because, Cole," she opened her eyes and tried to look into his but found herself unable, "I want you to be happy, and if this is what you think can make you happy, then I want to do that."

"Are you sure?" Cole asked, trying to get her to look into his eyes.

"Yes." She finally looked back at his gaze. "I want to do this."

"Okay." He spoke softly. Her heart skipped at the word.

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you're sure." He nodded, then stopped. "But wait. It's one thing for me to lose my virginity, but you-"

She stopped his words with her hand at his mouth. "Cole, please, I lost mine a while ago."

"Really?" He looked at her, shocked.

"Yeah, when I was dating Andy. He was a real asshole about it, believe me, I'd much rather have done it this way, but at least let me make up for it a little now." Before he could answer she leaned toward him and pressed her lips to his. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him again. After a moment he began to kiss her back in earnest. A few seconds later she manipulated his mouth open and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Cole's knees nearly collapsed when she began to kiss him and he realized what was going on, what was about to happen. He first detected the faint taste of strawberry on Michelle's lips, the flavor of her lip balm, and then, when she slipped her tongue into his mouth he felt like he had fell into a warm pool, and let instinct take over. Their tongues battled passionately for a while, then he felt her maneuvering him, her hands on his hips, until he felt the edge of the bed behind his knees.

When she got him where she wanted, Michelle transferred part of her weight forward to him, and his knees buckled, putting him down on the bed. She followed him down, their kiss never breaking, and she pushed him back until he was laying on the bed. She pulled her legs up, straddling his waist, and pressing her body to his even more.

Cole's mind raced. He barely felt the weight of his friend on his body, instead he concentrated on their kiss and the way she was lightly sucking his tongue. He had no conception of his own body and only realized that he had the biggest hard on of his life when she shifted her weight back and he felt her crotch grind into it.

At that moment she broke the kiss, pulling her upper body up until it seemed that she was sitting on him. She used one hand to push her long hair back, and let the other rest on his chest. She looked down at him and smiled. He watched her, mesmerized, and only vaguely noticed that all of her weight had settled onto his cock. He smiled back at her, his chest heaving, trying to reclaim his breath.

Michelle continued to look down at him in silence for a minute. Her heart wanted her to lean back down and continue their kissing, but her mind told her that she needed to progress before he had the chance to think too much about what was happening. She could feel his hard member through both of their clothes, his work khakis, and her cutoffs. She continued to smile down at him, then allowed her hips to very quickly and very subtly move first forward then back. She felt his cock twitch involuntarily as she did, and the sensation sent shocks through her body. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly. When she opened her eyes and looked down at him, she knew that it was time.

"Do you remember our 'lessons'?" She asked, grinning down at him.

Cole thought back with ease to the nights at the store the previous year, before he had been put back in the grocery department. He had been a bag boy, and Michelle was a cashier. They used to close together all the time, and in the time between ten and eleven at night, most of the store was empty, with hardly any customers. One night he had seen her reading a Cosmo, and he asked what she was reading about. That started their "nightly talks" as they called them, where she told him about what the girls writing in wanted out of men, sexually, and then he either agreed or disagreed to what the magazine's so-called experts told women that guys wanted. Cole smiled at her. "Yeah, I remember."

"Good, let's see if you learned anything." Michelle challenged, leaning forward to kiss him again, then pulling herself off of him.

5

Cole watched as she slid off of him, then slowly propped himself up on his elbows. She never took her eyes off of his as she crossed her arms over her mid section and grasped the bottom of her white T-shirt. She winked to him just before pulling the shirt up over her head freeing her milky breasts. After discarding her shirt, she took a step toward him and the bed.

"What do you think?" She asked, smiling.

"Very nice." Cole answered, astonished. She didn't have large breasts, not nearly as large as he had seen in porn mags or in the videos that his dad kept hidden around the house, but being the first ones that he had truly seen in person, he was awed.

Michelle laughed quietly before stepping even closer, watching in amusement how he stared at her chest. Then, in a move that nearly shocked herself, she reached down to him with her hand and, grabbing him by the collar of his work shirt, she pulled him up to a sitting position, his face at perfect level to her breasts.

"When someone asks a question like that, you answer with your mouth, but not vocally." She instructed. Cole immediately took heed and began kissing one breast, then the other. Michelle's smile nearly hurt her face as she watched. She was finally beginning to live a fantasy that had brought her to climax more than once while in the bathtub at night. Cole slipped on of his hands up and cupped the breast that he was neglecting. "Perfect." Michelle groaned in approval.

Cole began working on Michelle's breasts with a vengeance. He had started out softly kissing the nipples, then lightly tracing his tongue around her areolas between kisses. Now he was full out making out with her tits. He would alternate kissing them, taking as much into his mouth as he could, then lightly biting the nipples, then running his tongue all over the surfaces before sliding his head across her chest, dragging the tip of his tongue with him, to start on the other one. His hand squeezed, massaged, and caressed in the wake of his mouth.

After a few minutes of Cole's natural talent on her breasts, Michelle pushed him backwards and onto the bed. For a few moments he wouldn't let go, and nearly brought her with him. When he finally did let go, she stepped back eyeing him lustfully.

"That . . . " she smiled, out of breath, "that was a good start." She began slowly, teasingly, unbuttoning her shorts, then let them fall to her ankles. Beneath, she exposed a small pair of satiny black panties with small red hearts around the top. After a moment of letting him stare, she hooked her thumbs into the waist and slowly slid them off.

Cole nearly thought that he'd be the youngest guy to die of a heart attack as Michelle's panties descended past her crotch, the middle of it sticking for just a moment, and seeing a real naked woman for the first time in his life. He laid, propped up on his elbows once again, taking her full nakedness in as she straightened from pushing her panties all the way down. Cole was certain she was a work of art. Her long white legs stretching up from her feet to come together at a well-trimmed pussy, then her small hips pulling his eyes up past her flat stomach to the breasts that he hadn't wanted to let slip from his mouth, to her slender neck, then to her face, the strawberry-tasting lips, the small nose, the dark expressive eyes, the arched eyebrows, then the shiny dark brown hair that hell down back over her shoulders. He looked helplessly as the track of his eyes took him back down to the pile of coverings on the floor.

"I don't think I even need to ask this time, do I?" She smiled, flattered. She stepped out of both her shorts and panties, and made her way back to the bed. "Let's get you a little more comfortable, okay?" She began to unbutton the work shirt that had the insignia of the store that they worked in on it. She caught him trying to lean in to kiss her breasts again and she stopped him with her own head, smiling at him.

When he looked up from her chest to her eyes, she slightly shook her head from side to side. After a couple seconds she had the shirt opened, exposing Cole's strong chest. She slid it down his arms and helped him remove it.

"Now, let's see if you really did learn anything." She knelt up onto the bed and slid past him, dragging her fingernails lightly over his chest before laying down on her bed.

Cole turned, goose bumps standing out on his arms from the stimulation of his chest, and saw before him any man's dream: Michelle's long legs were bent at the knee, her feet planted one on each side of him, and her wet pussy exposed. He knew instantly what was about to happen, and he wanted it more than he had wanted anything in his life. He slowly unbuckled his belt, then opened his pants and let them fall to the ground. He saw what seemed to be a look of approval on her face when his boxers came into sight. Then he dropped the underwear, and the look turned from approval to shock.

"OH MY GOD!" Michelle sat up and locked her eyes on Cole's rock hard member.

"What?" Cole asked nervously, looking down.

"You, y-y-your HUGE!" Michelle yelled. She had been used to high school guys, the couple that she had dated in the last year had what she thought were good sized cocks for high school guys, around five or five and a half inches. Cole was easily six and a half. "Damn, boy," she laughed, looking up into his confused eyes, "and you're only a senior in high school! God, to see you when you're done with college!"

"Huh?" Cole looked at her utterly dumbfounded.

"As you use it, it gets bigger, understand?" She winked at him.

"How do you know?"

"Cosmo." She answered. "Which, as a matter of fact, you're doing a really bad job proving that you learned anything from. Come here."

Cole walked to the bed, then knelt up onto it. He stopped about a foot from her body.

"What?" She asked.

"Um . . . I don't have a condom." Cole spoke.

"Don't worry about it, I'm safe." She assured him. "I've been on the pill since the beginning of last summer. Now, come here."

Cole took a deep breath as he crawled to her. His heart pounded in his chest, he felt that the closer he got to her the weaker his arms became, threatening to give out before he reached her. They didn't.

Michelle saw that Cole was a bit spooked, and so she reached over to him and pulled him toward her. When he was between her legs and above her, she looked down and took hold of him. She slid her hand up and down the length of his shaft a few times. It had to have been twice as big around as either of the pencil dicks that she'd had in her before, and she was a bit nervous about how much pain it would cause her at first. Then she looked up and saw how scared he was.

"It's okay." She smiled at him. "Now we'll just go easy, and don't be upset if it doesn't last long, most times it doesn't. Not the first time."

Cole nodded. He wanted to make her feel good, wanted to give her more pleasure than she had ever though possible. He wanted to make this worth it to her. He felt her grip him a little bit more firmly than she had been before, and she began to pull him toward her. His hips slowly lowered him down to her, then the tip of his cock felt warm wetness. He closed his eyes and prepared to enter as Michelle took her hand from his cock and rested it on his hip.

"Please look at me." Michelle's voice came to him. He opened his eyes and looked down into hers. "I want you to see me when we do this."

Cole slowly pushed his hips forward and saw something cloud over Michelle's eyes just as he entered her. He got just the tip in before he stopped.

"Okay so far?" He asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded, "keep going."

Cole let his weight settle downwards and felt himself sink into her. It was the most amazing feeling that he had ever felt. Warm wetness enveloped him, and he saw a look of pure bliss in Michelle's eyes. He kept going, urged on by the pressing of Michelle's hands on his hips. After about a minute of slow pressing he was most of the way in her.

"Okay," Michelle panted to him, "now, nice and slow, pull almost all the way out of me, then back in."

As Cole followed her instructions, Michelle stared up into his eyes. She tried to speak through her eyes to him, tried to tell him how much she loved him, tried to tell him how glad it was that it was she who was experiencing this with him. As Cole came to the end of his retreat, he began to push back down into her. She fought the urge to cry out in pain from the girth of his member, wanting to make him think that she was feeling nothing but pleasure. This time he slid all the way in until their groins were together. He looked down into her eyes and she could tell that he loved the feeling of himself in her. She smiled, a small tear escaping from the corner of one eye.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked instantly, worried that he was doing something wrong.

"I'm fine." Michelle answered back in a quaking voice. "Now come here and kiss me, then keep doing what you were doing."

Cole's arms collapsed down to the elbows and he shifted his forearms under her arms. He softly began to kiss her, once again the taste of strawberries coming into his mouth. He began to rise then lower his hips, first going almost all the way out of her, then back in.

As their kisses grew more passionate, his hips gained speed. He could feel her pussy locked around his cock, tighter than his fist had ever been. He concentrated on kissing her so that he wouldn't cum soon.

Michelle had moved her hands from his hips when he had adjusted his arms, and now she wrapped them around his shoulders and neck. Her legs had begun to intertwine around his, and she began moving her own hips in motion with his. The pain had subsided, and the pleasure she was feeling was more than any she had ever had. She felt him touch places inside of her that she had never contemplated, and they drove her wild. She fought the urge to turn him over and ride him, reminding herself that this was about him, not her.

They began building more speed, each moaning and gasping into the other's mouth. After a few minutes Cole broke the kiss for some air. He raised himself on his hands and, unwittingly, began to enter Michelle from a different direction.

At first Michelle was slightly hurt upon Cole's pulling away, but suddenly she was feeling something she had never before. Cole's larger cock was touching something inside of her that seemed nearly magical. She couldn't help herself.

"Oh God!" She moaned. "Right there, keep doing that."

Cole, realizing that he must be doing something that she liked a great deal, began to push in and out of her faster.

"OH FUCK!" She yelled. "YES THAT'S IT!"

To hear her swear turned on Cole tremendously. He began to rotate his hips from side to side as he slid in and out of her. He watched, amazed as Michelle's body began to undulate under him.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. "PLEASE KEEP DOING THAT!"

Michelle had never felt what was going through her body. Her back was arching nearly every time Cole slid into her, and her hands were traveling across her body and through her hair. Her head was turning from side to side, her chest heaving. Her legs wrapped around Cole's hips and her thighs squeezed him.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" She moaned almost incoherently.

Cole continued to slide in and out of her pussy which was getting wetter and hotter by the moment. He was trying to think of anything he could to keep from focusing his mind on what he was doing. Her pussy clenched again and again around him. He knew he couldn't take much more.

The bottoms of Michelle's feet felt as if they had fallen asleep. Pins and needles tickled them, then the feeling seemed to move up her body. Her calves felt as if they were cramping, a moment later the muscles in her thighs and butt clenched, lifting her ass off the bed.

"OH DAMN!" She screamed. "I'M GONNA CUM!"

Cole gritted his teeth, when her hips moved up the grip her pussy had on him tripled. Every stroke into her nearly brought him over the edge. He could feel his cum boiling up from his balls, and he tried to clench off the passage to the tip of his cock.

"OH GODDDDD!" Michelle could feel his cock growing inside of her. She knew that he was close to cumming, and she pleaded with every god and devil that ever existed to let him hold on. Her eyes were clenched shut, and suddenly spots started filling the insides of her eyes. A half a moment later the spots burst into small balls of light.

"OH-H-H-H I-I-IIIIIII'MMMMM C-C-CUMMMMING!" She screamed as she flooded Cole's cock with torrents of cum, it flooding out of her and down onto the bed.

"AH, SO AM I!!!!" Cole yelled through his gritted teeth. The feeling of her cum, the realization that he caused it, and the sound of Michelle's orgasm pushed him over the edge. His cock exploded into her, coating the inside of her pussy time and time and time again. Cole felt that he had never cum so much in one week as he did in that one minute.

When his cock had erupted for the last time, he collapsed onto Michelle. She held him tight as aftershocks racked her body each time his shrinking cock twitched.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked her, out of breath.

"Not hardly." She panted back.

"I-I'm sorry." He apologized in an exhausted voice.

"No, don't you dare be sorry." She instructed him. "That was totally awesome."

"I agree. Thank you."

At the sound of Cole's final two words, Michelle clung to him tightly and cried.

6

Cole walked out of the bathroom, his hair a wet tangle behind his ears, and a towel around his waist. He walked into Michelle's room and saw her laying on the bed, she was wearing his work shirt over her naked body. She seemed asleep. He sat down on the edge and looked at her for a moment in silence.

"So, do you think your parent's will call Bryan's house to make sure you're there?" Michelle asked.