Evolution of Cole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were asleep." Cole told her. "No, they won't. They're trusting."

Michelle sat up, smiling. "If they only knew the delinquent their son was."

"Oh, well, look how's corrupting me." Cole laughed.

"So, feel better?" She asked, setting her head on one bare knee, a sad smile on her face.

"Yeah, the shower sure helped."

"I'm not talking about the shower. I meant from earlier today."

Cole sat there, on the end of the bed of his best friend, the girl that had just helped him lose his virginity, and he suddenly remembered why she had done it.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"That's good." She smiled at him while she rocked back and forth slightly.

"What's the matter?" Cole asked her, laying down on his side, looking up at her.

"I have a confession." She told him. "Do you want to hear it?"

"If you're going to tell me that you faked it, I'll die." He said, prompting her to laugh.

"No way. I stand by my testimony of that being greater than great."

"Then, what is it?"

"The fact that you are, or you were being more appropriate, a virgin had nothing to do with why Sarah acts like she does to you. That was just your own issue."

"What?" Cole sat up, looking at her confused.

"The truth is, I did some calling when I got home from school today, and the reason that Sarah acts weird is that someone told her something about you."

"Huh? Who said what?" Cole asked, getting angry.

Michelle suppressed her jealousy. "I don't know what it was exactly, but I think I know who it was."

"Well, tell me!"

"Brittany."

"Brittany? Her best friend?"

"Yeah, looks like she made up something really bad about you." Michelle finished, getting up and removing Cole's shirt from her body. "So, the plan I've come up with so far is that first we need to find out what the lie was, then we need to get something on Brittany. Something so bad that we can make her tell Sarah the truth. Then, Cole, you're home free." She paused a moment, forcing the final words from her mouth. "Then you can be with the object of your desires." She felt like she might cry.

"But how do we do that?" Cole asked, standing up and beginning to pace.

"Well, I can tell you right now from experience, you've got a heck of a weapon at your disposal there."

"Huh?"

Michelle turned to him, putting her shirt on. "Trust me, girls, just like guys, can be manipulated with sex. I think that's exactly what you need to use."

"But how?"

"We'll figure that out in the morning. For now, get in bed."

"Okay." Cole agreed, then began looking for his pants.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked, a smile on her face again.

"Well, I need to at least get my underwear."

"Why? Got something I haven't seen?" Michelle laughed.

"Um, no, I guess not."

Michelle crawled into her bed. "Besides, I think since I helped come up with the plan I get you whenever I want."

"Well, the plan isn't final, yet." Cole laughed, dropping the towel and crawling into bed as well.

"Well, that's why you have no pants . . . " Michelle laughed as she turned out the light, "I may need a little extra input during the night to come up with the rest."

"Damn, does that mean I'm your sex slave?" Cole joked.

"Having complaints?"

"Well, no, but I do have a question." Cole answered her, propping himself up on one elbow.

"What?"

"If you knew that my being a virgin had nothing to do with all this, then why did you-"

"Do this?" Michelle finished his sentence, pulling her arms up, placing her hands behind her head. She smiled, half heartedly.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Partially because it was a problem in your mind, partly because, well, I guess I just really wanted to."

"What?" Cole asked, astonished.

Michelle turned her head to him. "What? Are you telling me that you've never realized that you might just be hot?"

"I am?" He asked, honestly blind to the idea.

"Let's see," Michelle smiled, turning to him, and propping her head up with her hand, "you've got an athletic body, a good-looking face, a nice smile, your hair is prettier than most girls, and, if I may say so, you're hung like a horse."

"So, you just wanted to do this because you thought I was attractive?"

"That's all you need to know for now, okay?" Michelle eluded his question.

"Well, I guess that'll have to do then." Cole consented.

"But, seriously, I don't want this to be the only time we do this, okay?" Michelle laid her head on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat.

"I think I can live with that." Cole closed his eyes, suddenly tired.

"You know that you might still fail this test." Michelle's voice came to him just before he dozed.

"Huh?" He asked, sleepily.

"Put two and two together, boy." Michelle's voice answered in the relative darkness.

Cole smiled and brought his arms around her. He started thinking about how great the feeling of having her by his side was. She shifted next to him and brought her body very close to his. He started to wonder if there was anything to this night, anything deeper than just friendship between them. He also started to wonder what he didn't know about why Michelle had wanted this. Before he could finish any of the thoughts, he was asleep.

***

"Thanks, Michelle, I really appreciate everything." Cole kissed his best friend as he headed out her front door and into the early morning.

"What? For not taking advantage of you last night?" Michelle laughed.

"No, you know what I mean, this whole plan. It's good. It's really good."

"Well, what are friends for, right?" Michelle looked at the ground before smiling back at Cole.

"Well, when I get Sarah, I'll definitely remember who to thank." Cole hugged her. "Goodbye."

"See ya." Michelle waved as Cole got into his car and backed out of the drive. When he was gone, she walked back to her room to clean up. She'd had one night of perfection, one night where here greatest fantasy came true, she made love to Cole Russell, her best friend. She should have been ecstatic, but instead her stomach was in knots. He thought that she had only done it for pleasure, and, although it was pleasurable, she knew differently. She also knew that the fact that he was no longer a virgin would gain him confidence, and that was probably good, but in giving him that confidence she had also started him down the road to what could have been considered victory: the winning of Sarah.

"Some friend." Michelle said, picking up the towel that Cole had worn out of the shower the night before. She sat on her bed and smelled it. Then she laid down and began to cry.

* * *

This is the first in a series of stories dealing with this character. As I have said, this is my first story submission, and any and all feedback will be appreciated. I hope you enjoyed the story and come back for Chapter 2.