BattleBikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, and with two hands full of fat black Orion cock, Kaylen began by shoving her face between her lover's cheeks, opening her lips around the still quivering meat of Ori's puckered asshole. As tight as it was, it responded as Kaylen probed at its center with her tongue, mouthing the steaming opening as she buried her face between her lover's cheeks.

As Kaylen nursed and suckled the meaty flesh of her lover's alien pucker, she pressed her naked tits forward, bending Ori's cock gently down between them and using her hands to caress the sensitive ridges all along its length. As Big as Ori's beautiful cock was, and with Kaylen sitting up on her knees behind it, the length of the massive weapon stretched down along her body to her belly button, and as she slobbered and suckled at her lover's asshole, she cuddled and embraced the big Orion dick, using her soft skin and human body to grind against it.

Finally having her fill of Ori's quivering anal pucker, Kaylen began to wash her lover's low hung balls with her tongue, dragging it between them and using her mouth to coddle and caress each heavy cum tank until they were cleaned of cum and glistening with her spit. As she withdrew, long strings of saliva hung between her chin and Ori's cum filled balls like spider silk. Again, she backed down from her oral assault, having much more interesting pleasures in mind.

Ori could feel her cock being tenderly bent back even further, and she groaned as she felt Kaylen's body leave the length of her shaft. She was uncertain what her human was doing until she felt a wet mouth encircle the knob of her Orion cock from below. As big and fat as her bulb was, it was nearly impossible for Kaylen to suck her, but it never stopped her human lover from doing her best to try.

Ori would have been content to allow Kaylen to hold her cum drooling knob in her mouth as she stroked her shaft to a drenching cum, but as she felt Kaylen open to her, she was surprised to find her able to take more than she ever had before. In shock and awe, Ori rose up, bringing her big tits up off the work bench and gasping out loud as several inches of her thick black dick disappeared into Kaylen's soft velvety throat.

"Kaylen! Oh fuuuccckkk... How are you... Oooooooohhh my Baby." Ori whimpered, wriggling atop the work bench and giving herself over entirely to her state of disbelief as she felt human lips sliding up the length of her sex past multiple ridges of sensitive cock-meat. "Feels sooooo goood."" She purred.

Kaylen continued to gobble Ori's incredible length down like a snake devouring its prey, and finally, in what seemed an impossible feat, she pushed her nose between her lovers balls and made Ori's cock completely disappear.

It was impossible for a human to take an Orion cock in such a manner, but Ori couldn't have cared less about the logic of it as she laid down once more, groaning with pleasure as Kaylen's mouth began to slide up and down her length. Slowly at first, her human lover worked her lips up and down the endless black flesh of her Orion dick, somehow taking every creamy drop of Ori's endless stream of pre-cum into her belly without coming up for air.

With every stroke, Kaylen increased her speed, urgently swallowing Ori's cock on each upward stroke and siding back down her shaft at about mid length before devouring her once again. As she worked her lover with her throat, Kaylen reached up to grope and handle Ori's beautiful ass and jigging balls. Her eyes were glued to the glistening black flesh of Ori's puckered hole, so fat, juicy, and still quivering from their fuck.

The feeling of Kaylen's tight throat along the length of her dick was too much for Ori to handle. She held off as best she could, allowing her body to bathe in the sweet pleasure of the fucking her big dick was receiving, but soon her need for release became too much to deny.

Once again Ori tried to rise, fearful that her orgasm might drown her lover in cum, but Kaylen would not be denied, and even as Ori tried to rise, she was assaulted even more fiercely from behind by her lover's incredible mouth. Soon she couldn't fight both her urges and Kaylen's advances anymore, and nothing could be done to stop what was going to happen.

The first torrent of potent Orion seed shot strait into Kaylen's stomach, splashing inside her even as the second massive wad was on its way down the length of Ori's incredible shaft. Even as the Orion let go of her pent up cum, Kaylen continued to gobble and nurse her cock, swallowing it and taking everything her lover could give her.

Another, and another heavy load of cum shot down the length of Ori's cock, until the last of her load slowly began to taper off and her upper body began to shake in the aftermath of the most intense orgasm of her life.

Ori was still quaking, overcome by Kaylen's impossible accomplishment when she finally felt Kaylen's lips sliding off the length of her softening shaft.

Even as her human mouth gave up Ori's drooling knob, Kaylen paused to kiss and lick at it once more before she released her lover's endowment, rising behind her as though what she had just done wasn't an absolute impossibility.

Ori turned, gasping for air as she faced her lover, wide eyed with disbelief as Kaylen smiled back at her, her chin and breasts soaking wet with Orion cum that had been too much for her to gobble down. Kaylen moved in to embrace her lover, and opened her mouth, allowing Ori to watch as she rolled the thick cream on her tongue before gulping it down. She licked her lips, still savoring the flavor of the most filling meal she had ever had.

"How?" Ori had to ask, still fighting to catch her breath as she slid her hands around Kaylen's waist and down over the perfect curve of her human lover's ass. Their sopping wet cocks rolled and nuzzled together between them, both their gooey cum holes still drooling what was left of their combined spunk down over their legs and bare feet. "It's not possible."

Kaylen laughed, pressing her body hard against her lover as she leaned in close, turning her head ever so slightly and reaching up, folding her ear to expose behind it where a tiny pink slit could be seen hidden by her hair.

"Gills?" Ori asked, her lips curling into a wicked little grin.

"I didn't just upgrade the bike." Kaylen said with a grin of her own.

12