Evolving Towards Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"You could be a model," is all I can think to say as I pull my t-shirt off and slide my sweat pants down my legs.

"Well, I know the kind of models you like," she replies as she begins to walk around the room teasing me with each step that she takes.

All I can do is sit here with my cock begging to get back inside her, but if I learned anything about Saturday night it's that why hurry, it's only 7:30 and we have the whole night to do even more of the things we did together like the other night. I just know too that there are things she's going to do to me that even in the hottest videos they'll never do, and the way she sucked my cock with cum all over it I just know she has more nasty secrets to share with me.

"I was at Marshal's and ran into Billy's mom, can you believe she bought this same outfit for Katie," she says as she just keeps pressuring me even more with the way she's exposing herself to me.

I've told Billy a hundred times that he'd better be careful with that little sister of his and even though she's only thirteen or fourteen she's already got a body that rivals this skinny slut in front of me now. In fact her tits are even bigger, and the way she walks around the house in those Yoga pants without any panties on is like an accident waiting to happen. How his mom lets her get away with it is beyond me, and sometimes even I feel uncomfortable with the way she struts around the house in front of us. I just hope for his sake that he can keep it in his pants or I'll be seeing him on the 5:00 o'clock news.

"Sometimes she walks around in a top like you have on and Yoga pants so tight that you can see the outline of her snatch," I say as now I'm not sure if I should have shared so much information with her.

"You better be careful around her," she says as she bends down right to the point where she's just about to expose herself to me and then quickly adds, "This is the only snatch I want you looking at."

Every fiber in my body wants me to wrap my hand around my cock and end its agony, but those days of jerking off with my hand are hopefully only a memory now, and just the way she's spreading herself wide open tells me she's reaching her limit too. I know none of her friends would ever believe she has a side to her like this, and as she begins to slide the skirt down her legs there's still a part of me that thinks I'm still at the keg party at Billy's house.

"She much too young to be wearing an outfit like this around the two of you," she says as she takes the top off and throws it on the floor.

I feel a blowjob coming on, and as she kneels down in front of me with that smile on her face that I've learned always means I'm in for something special it's the way she's opening her mouth that I know what she has planned for me. The other night she just kept sucking on me until I finally had to pull her off, and then sliding back inside her and just pounding away as she clawed at my back and ass with her nails until I finally came inside her. She just seems to turn into an animal once I start fucking her, and she'll certainly get no complaints from me about it.

"Too bad I didn't give you a sister, I have a feeling she'd be licking your balls while I'm sucking your cock," she says as her lips wrap around my head and her hand begins tugging on me in a way that I just know I'll not be able to last even a minute or so.

There just doesn't seem be anything that she doesn't know about what turns me on, and just the thought that if I actually did have a sister both of them would be taking turns with me just like the girls do in the videos is only bringing me even closer to cumming. This bitch should definitely be in the videos, and the way her head is bobbing up and down my cock just proves it too.

"I can't hold it anymore," I moan as I begin to fill her cheeks with shot after shot as thoughts of what else we're going to be doing tonight begin to fill my head.

*

"You drive," Mom says as she hands me the keys.

More and more I've noticed that when we're going out together lately she's having me do the driving, and at first I just thought maybe she was just tired of all the traffic, but now I think I know what it actually might be. The truth is we're evolving in a way most mother's and son's will never do, and when I told her that I wanted to transfer to Western so I could live at home she started to tear up because she was so happy. In some ways it's just like we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, and because the sex just seems to keep getting even more exciting each time we're together it's like she's become a part of me in a way I didn't think could be possible. We're lovers now, and even though that's a hard concept for me to accept at my age the truth is that she's all I think about now.

"You sure no one's goanna be around," I ask her as the thought of the two of us being naked together on a private beach is kind of both scaring and turning me on at the same time.

When she lubed me with KY that first time I was so unprepared for what came next, and I guess she could tell by the puzzled look on my face that I didn't have a clue what she was up to. But when I watched as I started to slowly disappear inside her ass I just knew we were both on the same page, and even though it's a different kind of fucking because I could so easily hurt her it's still a thrill every time we do it. Some nights I fill both her holes with cum, and then we look in the mirrors that we set up and can't believe how it looks just as though she were reamed out by a bowling pin. It just seems like there's nothing she won't do for me, and the thought of screwing her on a beach in broad daylight already has my cock hard as a rock.

"Relax honey, no one will be around," she says as she starts to rub my crotch in a way that makes me almost want to pull over and let her suck me off like she did in BestBuy's parking lot last week.

I know Billy and the rest of the guys are probably wondering why I'm never around anymore, and if I could only show them a picture of what I've been tapping for the last two months I'm sure they'd all be jealous as hell too. Of course I'd just show them one of of her lying on her stomach with those long legs and tight little ass exposed, but there's just no way would I ever take that chance. I'm worried about Billy though, and the last time I was over there it was obvious Katie didn't have any panties on underneath her terry cloth skirt. The fact her mother was home only made it even weirder, and finally after a little while I just had to leave because it made me so nervous. I guess there's no law against teasing, and hopefully Billy will be able to keep his dick from getting him in trouble.

"Can you believe that it's the first string bikini I've ever owned," she says as she finally pulls her hand away from my crotch.

The truth is that she could easily be a model for Wow Girls or any of those other sites that only use girls that don't have the look as though a thousand dicks' have been inside them. When I told her I wanted to submit some photos of her to a studio looking for new models I was shocked when she said yes, and as I clicked the camera again and again I just couldn't believe how easily she posed in all the ways that she knew I liked. Of course when she took the camera out of my hand and handed me the hand lotion I was confused at first, and when she told me she wanted me to jerk off with her eyes behind the camera I nearly freaked. I mean guys aren't supposed to do something like that, at least straight guys anyway.

But I have to admit that when I lathered myself up she just kept saying all the things that she knows I like to hear, and it wasn't long before I was pumping cum all over my chest. She could tell I liked doing it too, and when we looked at the pictures on my computer I couldn't believe it was really my cock that was on the monitor. It's like she timed it perfectly the way it shot out of me too, and the expression on my face as I was cumming wasn't like anything I've ever seen before. It was just and image of I guess total ecstasy would be close to describing how I looked as opposed to what I've gotten used to seeing in the videos. Those guys just seem to punish their partners with the way they would cum all over them, and since we've been getting together I've noticed more and more I'm starting to see things very differently now.

"Did you ever hear anything about the photo's we submitted," I ask as just the fact we sent the pictures in was a thrill by itself.

"Well, I was going to talk to you about that," she says as I've figured out now that whenever she starts a sentence with the word 'well' it means she's been doing some serious thinking about what she is about to say.

"Yeah," is all I say as I know all the gears are turning in her head now.

"There's a studio in Dover that wants you to come in and talk to them," she says as I remember that we submitted both our pictures together in the same e-mail.

"What about you," I ask as I just can't imagine anyone not appreciating what she looks like naked.

"Honey, they want girls eighteen or nineteen and I'm a forty year old with small tits that they can get a dime a dozen of without a problem," she replies as I still can't believe that anyone that sees her for themselves would recognize what a fox she is.

"I won't go without you," I say as I feel myself getting pissed.

"Relax baby, I already called and made an appointment, and of course I'll be with you too," she says sensing my anger building within me and knowing exactly what to say to calm me down.

"Why Dover," I ask wondering why a website that has all those beautiful models would have a studio in a little rinky dink town like Dover.

"I think it's just a case of them using what's available in the area, and let's face it there's a lot of young college girls in the area," she replies.

"Who did you talk too," I ask as the thought of actually going to a place that makes sex videos is already starting to make me hard again.

"Her name is Tristen, and to me she sounds very young but I guess she knows what she's doing," she says as I can't believe we're actually having this conversation.

"So it's like an interview," I ask unsure what they're expecting of me.

"Well, a little more than an interview and more like an audition," she says using that fucking word 'well' again.

"What kind of audition," I ask.

"To use her exact words she wants to see if you can ejaculate in front of a camera," she replies as her hand starts rubbing me in a way that I know I'm going to explode if she keeps it up for much longer.

"She wants to see me jerk, off doesn't she," I ask as I feel a panic setting in because of what we're talking about and how her hand is torturing me.

"She said it'll be OK if I'm naked with you if it'll make you feel more comfortable," she replies as I hear my heart pounding in my ears because of what she's doing to me.

"I have to pull over," is all I say as I see an abandoned building about a mile or so down the road.

"I kind of like the idea of you stroking that big cock in front of her" she says just making it even harder for me drive now with my dick threatening to fill my trunks with cum.

"You're serious," is all I can say as we're pulling into a long driveway that looks as though no one has been here in years.

"Who knows, maybe she'll want to see you fuck me too," she replies as I frantically slide my swimming trunks down my legs hoping a cop won't show up until she gets me off.

This just can't be fucking happening, and she wraps her mouth around me and begins pumping me with her hand in a way that there's just no way I'm goanna last even a few seconds. What is it about her that just keeps me in a state where my dick is always hard? I never felt this way about Patty or Caroline, and maybe it's just because she just doesn't seem to have any inhibitions that turns me on so much. Well, no inhibitions with me anyway.

"That's what I'm really hoping she'll want to see," I moan as her head continues to bob up and down me.

It's like a dream come true if that were to happen, and as all I can do now is moan as she's sucking my balls dry I just still can't believe this is all real and not a dream. Guys like me usually don't get the fox, and the fact it's my own mother doesn't even matter to me anymore. It's like for the last few weeks after we fuck she's pulls up the blankets and snuggles in to me, and I know dam well that only people that make love are supposed to that. But I love waking up next to her now, and I can tell how my thinking is evolving even as I'm filling her cheeks with cum.

*

"Can you smell it," she says as we start down a long dirt driveway with the sound of the waves clearly not that far off in the distance.

"What is this place," I ask looking around at abandoned buildings and trucks that look as though they gotta be at least fifty years old?

"My friend Susan's great grandfather opened this factory and her family stills owns it and all the land too," she replies as I know I would have loved to come here when I was a kid and explored all the different buildings that cover what appears to be a pretty huge site.

This looks just like something out of one of the shows I watch on TV, and between all the broken widows in the buildings and old equipment strewn all over the place it almost seems like a time capsule of sorts. I know she isn't as interested in this stuff the way I am but I could easily spend hours wandering around here if given the chance. I guess it's a guy thing for sure, and the idea of coming back here again with Billy and Tommy is something I know they'd like too.

"Take a right down here," she says as I finally begin to get a whiff of the salt air.

I'm glad we have an all-wheel drive with what I'm feeling now, and as we're coming to a large rusting gate I can already see that she has a key in her hands. It's obvious that she's been here before, and the thought that she and dad might have come here like we're doing now is starting to freak me out a little. I was only six when he died of cancer, and sometimes I have a hard time even remembering what it was like when he was alive. Maybe that's why she's so horny all the time considering she's been a widow for almost twelve years now.

"As long as it's the same lock then I'll know that no one other than Susan has been here," she says as we get out and sure enough the old rusted lock opens as soon as she turned the key in it.

"Who else have you been here with," I ask as I realize that's probably a question that I shouldn't be asking.

"Just Susan, but I wanted to take daddy here before he died but we just ran out of time," she replies as I hope I didn't spoil the time we're going to be having together.

I'm surprised the gate is even opening by the sound its making as I'm pushing it open, and as she drives through the narrow opening it's the smile on her face that tells me everything is OK between us. I just don't think I've ever appreciated how strong she really is, and even though she got a nice settlement from the life insurance dad had she's still had to work not wanting to squander away our savings. College isn't cheap no matter where you go today, and I guess as far as money is concerned I've been kind of naïve in a way that kind of embarrasses me now.

"We're almost there," she says excitedly as we pull up to what just looks like enormous hedges that appear as though they haven't been trimmed forever.

Walking through all the overgrown vegetation it's getting hard for me to believe that there's even a hint left of the place she and her friend use to come here for, but it's the sound of the waves that keeps telling me to be patient. What's left of the beach if all this growth hasn't been cut back is what I want to know, and just when I'm about to give up it's like we just walked into another world. It's like a giant horse shoe with the way all the growth as somehow managed to preserve a scene that looks more like something out of a commercial for an exotic Caribbean beach that couples fly off together for a romantic getaway.

"See, see, I told you it would be beautiful," she says so excitedly in a way that makes her seem more like a little kid with the way she's running towards the water jumping up and down and splashing in it.

If I weren't seeing it with my own eyes I never would have believed a place like this even exists considering all those old buildings that we drove past, and as I begin walk around and see if I can see past the overgrowth it's just as though someone made a little retreat on purpose with the way it's just so isolated. I have a feeling we're going to be coming back a lot more next summer now that I'm aware there is such a place.

"You were right," is all I say as it feels as though we've somehow been transported to a place you only see on a post card.

"Let's get naked and feel the sun on our bodies," she says as she takes her t-shirt and shorts off and stands in front of me wearing a string bikini so skimpy that I just know she would be asked to leave any public beach if she ever showed up looking like this.

I'm sure any lifeguard escorting her off the beach would probably get a hard-on too, and between the two patches of material covering her nipples and the sliver of cloth covering her pussy it just brings back to me how she really does look like a model. I know most guys like big tits but it's the whole package that impresses me the most, and when I was taking those pictures of her it kind of shocked me at how at ease she was with herself as opposed to how awkward I felt as I stroked myself in front of her.

"My first string bikini, what do you think," she asks as I think she's feeling uncomfortable because of the lack of cleavage she's showing.

"I've told you over and over that you're built just like a model," I say as I can feel my cock straining against the material of my swimming trunks because of the affect she has on me.

"If that modeling studio isn't seedy I'll fuck you in front of Tristen just like the girls in the videos," she says as she undoes the top and slides the bottoms down her legs.

The thought of Tristan being young and cute is what I know I'm going to be praying for if we actually do go through with it, and I just know that if she is I'm going to bang the piss out of the this skinny slut in front of me. But with my luck she'll probably be old and fat with a big wart on the end of her nose. It's just like I'm on an emotional roller coaster now as I vacillate between her being my lover or my slut, and the way my cock is throbbing as I'm looking at her I'm just not sure which one I'm looking at now.

"You're incredible," is all I can think to say as I slide my trunks off and stand in front of her with my cock sticking straight out at her.

"I think you're going to very surprised with what happens there," she says as she takes my hand and we begin walking along the beach totally naked in a way that just seems so surreal.

"I hope so," I say as the feeling of the sun on my body just feels so much different because of the lack of clothing.

It's like I'm evolving with every minute that we're together lately, and there's even a part of me that's kind of embarrassed because of the way I took her that first night. All I really wanted to do was stick my cock inside her and get off, but even though I still want to be in her it's just not the same as it was anymore. I'm finding I want us to do things like play miniature golf, take in a movie or just go for a walk in the Mall. I'm falling for her and she knows it too, and I guess this little hideaway we're enjoying now only proves it too.

"If we do it I want us to make love and not just fuck like they do in most of those videos out there," she says as if reading my mind.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers