Evolving Towards Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

"That's exactly what I was just thinking about," I say as I look in her eyes in a way I've never done before.

What's happening to me? It's as though turning twenty a few weeks ago has somehow changed me in a way that I didn't see coming. But I know that's not really it, and I'm finding it harder to look at her the way I use too. The truth is she's has this wild side to her that just drives me nuts, but I also know that I'm the only one she would ever show it too. She feels safe with me, and that feeling that I get as I bottom out inside her now just feels so much different that it use too.

"I know what you need" is all she says as we slowly walk back holding hands to where her beach bag is and I watch as she neatly makes a bed with the blanket she brought for us to lie down on.

Can there be anything better than making love on a beach in the middle of the day? And as I lie down with my cock feeling the effects of the hot sun for the very first time it's the image of her naked that still takes my breath away. I'd take her over any of the models I've ever seen, and the thought of others looking at her the way I am now for some reason is exciting me in a way I still don't quite understand.

"What could be better that this, a gorgeous day at the beach with my lover," she says as she kneels down and gently grips me and aims me at her juicy lips.

"I love being inside you," is all I can think to say as I feel her slowly sliding down me with the look of complete serenity on her face.

Why haven't I felt like this before, and as I'm nearly pulling out of her each time I make a complete stroke I can see her looking at me much differently than I've ever seen her do before. She's been so patient with me too, and letting me call her a slut and a whore makes me feel as though I've been insulting her now. I'm kind of confused to say the least, and totally unsure how I'm supposed to act now.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut and a whore," I say as I whisper it as though not wanting to say those words out loud in front of her again.

"I love it when you call me a slut and a whore and tell me you're goanna rip my ass-hole apart and fill it with cum," she says totally surprising and thoroughly confusing me at the same time.

"You do," I ask so sheepishly.

"Honey, its called passion, and I know full well how you feel about me but don't lose that naughty side of you because you think it offends me. The truth is I need to hear it coming out of your mouth," she says as her fingers caress my face in a way only someone who truly loves you would do. "You're thinking of us fucking in front of Tristen, aren't you," she quickly ads as I know just the way her ass is bouncing up and down me that I won't be able to last much longer.

"Aren't you," I ask as I'm fighting my hardest now to last as long as I can.

"I have a surprise for you baby, I already met Tristen and she's tall, thin and has a body just like mine," she moans as she just keeps blowing my mind with how she knows just what to say to me before I explode.

"You're kidding me," I say as I feel my thighs beginning to feel that tension right before I cum.

"And guess what, in her best prim and proper Bostonian accent she said she wants to see if you can perform vaginal and anal intercourse with a full ejaculation in each in front of her," she whispers in my ear as I feel my cock readying itself to fill her with cum.

"Those were her exact words," I moan as I thrust myself inside her as deep as I feel myself exploding inside her.

"It's just an audition baby, and you get to fuck me in front of a tight assed little slut too,'" she says as she lowers her mouth to mine and our tongues do what's coming so naturally to them now.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," I whisper in her ear as I just keep myself buried as far in her as I can.

"I've loved you like a mother but now I'm falling in love with you too," she whispers back to me."

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

...but it seemed to end fairly abruptly. A sequel would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INNUMERATE!!!!

“NINETEEN year old son”

“I was only SIX when he died of cancer, and sometimes I have a hard time even remembering what it was like when he was alive. Maybe that's why she's so horny all the time considering she's been a widow for ALMOST TWELVE YEARS now” 6 + 12 = 19 ??????????

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

So yummy that I hope there's more coming... No pun...;)

Thank you!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Re: Anonymous 11/20/2015

Your comments, which seem to be splattered across a number of categories, amount to nothing more than assinine recaps of the stories we have all just read!! If you insist on cluttering up the comments section with your foolish drivel, at least condense them so there is more room for actual constructive comments. Or, better yet, get a username and publish your own work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was a good read

It was a good read ... loved how you had a good buildup of the story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
All I Want For Christmas is Mom Mom's gift is just what her son's always wanted; her!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories