Ex-Boyfriend Needs Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers

Understanding this game, I bear down again. This time he lets it all the way to my ring before pushing it back up me. It feels like I'm being fucked by something a foot and a half long - not just by his thick long cock, but also by the big turd that is being worked back and forth. The desperate urge to shit is easing, but each time that pile is driven all the way in me, I cramp and groan. Even so, it is beginning to feel real sexy and I get a finger on my clit which now needs to be rubbed.

'Hmmmm babe,' says Gavin, voice a little strained with arousal. 'You oughta see my cock. It's got shit all the way down it.' Jesus he knows how to turn me on, and I groan while strumming my clitty. 'Yeah hun,' he continues. 'I've punched a big dent in that turd all right. Wanna have a look?'

'Uh huh,' I grunt.

He slowly pulls all the way free and I have to clench with all my strength to stop the turd following out. I roll onto my back and look up at him standing there, a smug grin on his handsome face, brown streaked cock bobbing. The head is totally brown and there are small flecks of shit on the dome. The shaft is thickly streaked and there are smudges of brown in his pubes and on his belly. There is a strong stench of faeces in the room and I stroke my clit thinking it is actually a bit sexy.

'Want a little taste?' he asks, shuffling closer.

Our games in the past hadn't gone quite this far and I'm not sure he is serious. Although the rank odour makes my stomach lurch, I am incredibly hot and think yeah, maybe just a little taste. Gavin has a cruel egotistical smirk as his cock inches closer and I feel myself in danger of being sucked back into that world where everything revolves around what he wants. Then the spell is broken. A strong cramp sweeps through my belly and I'm worried that I'm going to lose control over my sphincter.

'Quick, put it back in before I shit on the carpet!' I beg urgently. Gavin gives me a crooked smile then kneels between my legs. I lift them onto his shoulders, grunting in relief as he fits his dick to my clenched brownie. I make him force it through the greasy ring, afraid that if I bear down, or even relax, a long stream of shit will blast out.

'Oh fuck that's hot!' he says as he pushes and heaves to penetrate my arse again and drive that turd back up my gut. 'Oh honey, I can feel it all squishing round my dick! It's like fucking a bowl of mashed potato.' He grinds until his pubes are against my arse. I pull his face down for a hot kiss.

For the next few minutes he steadily fucks me, pressing his palm on my cramping belly, slapping my titties, playing with my straining clitty. It is all good and I alternately curse and beg as an orgasm builds. When it comes I thrash about, heave, beat on his chest and scream. Finally I slump back, weak and panting.

'I don't have the strength to clench my anus any more,' I tell him exhaustedly, pushing damp hair out of my sweaty face. 'If you pull out again, I'm going to dump all over the couch.'

'Let's finish this in the bathroom then, so you can quickly get to the toilet', he says leaning forward and sweeping me up in his arms. Still impaled on his cock, he carries me into the bedroom and through to the ensuite. I'm no featherweight and he clearly has trouble. I hug against his sweaty chest and grip his knotted biceps as he manfully staggers the dozen steps. He sits on the tiled floor, me in his lap, his cock like a skewer inside my gut. 'Ooohh cold!' he says giving his martyr smile.

I kiss him, holding his face in both my hands, then tell him to lie back so I can ride him. He lies down, grimacing as his back touches the cool tiles. I start to rise up and down, hands on his sweaty chest to brace myself. The penetration is even deeper than before and I moan each time I hit bottom. I haven't completely come down from that last orgasm and, despite myself, I can feel it rolling on, causing little shudders.

I am caught up in my own world of sensation when a grunt from Gavin brings me back. I look at his flushed face and realise he is close to cumming. 'Oooohh, Gav,' I coo, squelching all the way down his shaft and grinding my buttocks on his muddy balls. 'As soon as you pull out of me I'm gonna shit all over you...'

He grunts again, shutting his eyes, enjoying the nasty words. I know he is trying to hold on and move my hands over his nipples, hard as nails and bigger than I remembered (hmmm, I think, someone's been putting some work in there, and I get an irrational twinge of jealousy). I tweak and twist, getting another grunt. 'Yes, baby,' I continue. 'It's already coming out, oozing round your cock, coating your balls...' I reach back and run a finger round the base of his dick then hold it to his lips. 'Taste it babe,' I urge, wiping the smutty digit over his lips then pushing it into his mouth. His eyes open and he looks startled, but he is getting close to the point of no return and I feel his cock twitch deep in my bum. 'That's right,' I coo. 'Suck that yummy poo off my finger.'

He shakes his head and tries to push my finger out of his mouth with his tongue. I grind against his cock, squeezing it as tight as I can and he bucks his hips faster, eyes still on mine but losing their focus as his orgasm approaches. I reach back again, getting my finger well coated, and bring it to his mouth. I wipe it over his clenched lips as his cock arrows into my bowel faster and faster.

His head goes back, brown smudged lips pulled wide in a silent howl, and I feel his cock pulse in my butt. I quickly pull up off the rod and kneel above his lean belly. He grunts and I can feel a splash of his warm cum jetting up my back. I relax my sphincter. A long turd drops down onto his stomach and his eyes spring open in startled surprise. He starts to say something but it is drowned out by a long loud fart and a burst of sloppy stools.

Gavin is gasping at the stink, his eyes watering and no longer showing any of the lust that shrouded seconds earlier. I feel the oozing head of his wilting cock resting against my lower back as I push out the rest of my load. There is a hot brown pile on his midriff, some of it sliding off and onto the floor. The stench is overpowering, but not as repulsive as you'd think. I raise my butt a little, giving space for his cock to flop down into the mess, then lie down on top of him, squishing the warm turds between us. Gavin looks less than comfortable – in fact he looks like he is on the verge of puking as the brown mud oozes between us. He pushes me off, his hands fluttering a little, not wanting to touch the filth on his torso. He has an accusing look and tells me I've taken things too far.

I let him clean up while I shower. He eventually joins me, smelling of bleach. There has been a subtle shift in the power balance between us. I have him make sure my butt and puss are totally clean before getting out and drying. When he comes through to the living room, I am in a dressing gown finishing a glass of water. He is kind of sheepish and asks if he can stay the night, but I have no trouble telling him he'd best go. He starts to say something then turns and hunts for his clothes. I nearly change my mind watching his hard body and that lean butt as he gets dressed – it would be nice to wake up in the morning with his arms around me. But no, I know where that will lead and I don't want to go down that painful path again.

He kisses me goodbye and I slap away his hand as he tries to slide it inside my robe. He gives a boyish vulnerable grin that makes my insides melt, but I force myself not to show anything. If he senses the slightest weakness, he'll bring all his charm to bear and I won't be able to resist.

I lock the door after he's gone and lean against it. I curse myself for letting him get to me and feel like crying. But then I think of the confused look on his face as he realised that I'd shat all over him, and what started as a sob turns into laughter. I think maybe it will be a while before he calls again.

notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers
12