Ex Complications

Story Info
When exes are involved things get complicated.
973 words
3.63
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

Chapter 1

Just how do you expect me to believe that you have truly given her up. How do you expect me to believe anything you say to me period? You've lied to me more times than I can count. That was exactly what Christine wanted to scream at him at this very moment. Instead she just gave him a blank stare.

"Chris, are even listening to me?" John asked.

"Yeah, I am listening to you. It does not mean that I believe what you are telling me."

"Why?"

"John, you have told me so many times that you were going to stop seeing Erica. You promised you would break it off then two weeks later I hear from our friends that she was at your house again. This time you have to choose it is either me or her, John, you can not have both." Christine stood with her hands on her hips.

"Chris sweetheart."

"Don't Chris sweetheart me, John. You know what it is going to take for us to stay together. Now the ball is in your court. Call me when you have made up your mind what the heck you want to do." With that Christine slammed the door and drove off. This was the last time John was ever going to hurt like that.

John stood staring at the door after Christine left. He and Christine had fought but never like this. She really seemed genuinely angry. He hadn't even gotten a chance to explain what he had been doing with Erica this time. If she had given him that chance, John would have explained that he as trying to be a gentleman.

Chapter 2

It had all started about a week ago. He and Erica had been both invited to a party by their mutual friend, Adam. Yes they had dated in the past but that was before he had started dating Christine. Okay back to the night in question, John went to the party not even realizing Erica was going to be there. When he got there the party was already in full swing. He made his way around the room saying hello to all of his friends. In the back corner of the room stood Erica as always she was surrounded by a cluster of guys. Erica had never been shy when it came to the opposite sex. John walked int the opposite direction. No need to invite trouble. He was happy with Chris and she truly could not stand how flirty Erica was. Maybe I should just leave he thought to himself. I was invited too. I will just avoid her as much I am without being rude.

As the night came to a close and everyone was getting ready to go home, John spotted Erica staggering around looking for what he could only assume were her car keys.

"Erica, you are way too drunk to drive home."

"No, I am not," Erica slurred and screamed.

" You are. I insist on driving you home."

"You act like I am not even there the entire night. Now you are all high and mighty, telling me that i am too drunk to drive my own ass home. Give me my fucking keys."

"No, you are not driving home that is final. Now either you cooperate or I will throw you over my shoulder and I will carry you out that way."

"Fine," Erica stomped her feet as they headed out the door.

Erica lived a few blocks from Adam's house so John figured he would drive Erica's car back to her house and then walk back and get his car at Adam's house and drive home. It was pure silence the entire ride Erica's. When they got there, John got out and helped Erica into the house. "Lock the door when I leave."

"Yes sir," Erica said with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

As John made his way back to Adam's, he realized that tonight had just reinforced the reasons that he and Erica had broken up. Whenever Erica drank she became complete sarcastic bitch. He truly hated that side of her. Christine was such a sweetheart. When he got back to Adam's house he grabbed his car keys and headed back home.

Chapter 3

How in hell did Christine even find out about him and Erica driving off together? Who told her? Who would want to sabotage their relationship? All these questions began racing through John's head. Suddenly the name clicked there was only one person that could possibly have the motive to screw up his and Christine's relationship and that was Erica.

John furiously dialed Erica's cell.

"Hello, I thought I'd hear from you soon."

"How dare you? What the hell were you thinking?"

" You know you want me back. I saw the way you were looking at me on Saturday."

"Erica, I do not in any way, shape or form want you back. Get that through your thick skull. I am with Christine now and I love her."

"You mean sweet little Christine who is so pristine. You know she is not wild enough for you."

"Erica, lose my number and forget my name. I don't want anything to do with you at all."

"Aww, come on Johnny you know you still want me."

"No Erica I do not want you. I do not like you and I most definitely do not love you. So let me repeat lose my number and forget my name. I don't want to know you exist any longer." With that, John slammed the phone into the receiver and slumped into the chair. Now how the hell was going to fix the fine mess I am in with Christine. There would not have been a problem if Erica had only kept her mouth shut.

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers