Ex-Con's Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,443 Followers

"I'm a virgin," Maddy screamed as I spread her legs. I pushed in, my cockhead leaking precum, but encountered no hymen when I thrust deeply inside.

A cunt, a pussy, the first that had squeezed my cock in almost twenty years. I simply went wild, thrusting urgently inside her damp slippery cave. I was completely oblivious to everything except the feel of her pink, squeezing, juicy female center.

I didn't hear her screams of protest, nor feel her nails as they raked across my back, nor feel her ankles later when she locked them around my waist, nor did I acknowledge her first tentative whimpers of desire...instead I simply fucked...a cock lost deep in Maddy's inner folds.

Fucked hard and fast until my balls finally tightened and a load of cum spurted from my bucking penis and splashed into the waiting, spasming womb. I was finally a man again.

"Take it out. Get off me,' Maddy cried out as I lay on top of her, my still hard penis still deep inside her. "Oh please, please Mr. Perry, no more," she pled when ignoring her, I started to pump my hips.

"My names Sam. We'll make love this time pretty little Madison," I whispered

"Its rape," she cried as my left hand moved onto her breast.

You can make any woman quiver under you if you take your time. If you use your mouth and hands and fingers you can play a girl until she's screaming in need. Until she's raising her hips to get your probing finger even deeper. Until the lips of her pussy are pink and distended, leaking the juices that announce her readiness.

"Hurrrrrry...please hurry," she croaked out suddenly, finally giving in to the demands of her ripe, young body.

There was no need for hurry now. Lots of time to play her until she was screaming for it. Time to arouse every nerve that lined her cunt. Time to wait until her young pussy pulsed out its first cock induced orgasm. Then slow her down before bringing her slowly back up, hold it in, then finally spurt thick cream into her again spasming center.

"It doesn't mean I liked it, liked you," she said between pants minutes later.

"You liked it, Christ baby you're made for it," I grunted, watching my sperm as it leaked from between her thighs.

"I don't like you...you're a pig," she protested as I took one of her hands and placed it around my sticky cock.

"He loves you. Shit, look at him grow," I laughed as I lengthened and thickened in her palm.

"You can do it again?" she asked, her inexperience echoed in her questioning voice.

"Get on top of me. Straddle me...like this," I instructed as I lifted her and placed her so her bum was sitting on my thighs. I moved my hands to her hanging cone like breasts as she slowly rubbed my cock up and down her slit. "Put it in," I ordered, then pulled and stretched her puffy, pink nipples.

"Like this?" she asked as she raised herself up and then slowly lowered her sticky insides over my throbbing monster.

"Oh yessss baby," I groaned as my cock disappeared.

She rode me noisily, grunting and screaming her pleasure as she bounced up and down on my pole. Finally collapsed onto my chest when we'd both come again. We fit together perfectly. We slept.

~~~~~

I woke up, startled for a second to find a body entwined with mine. Then I watched silently as one of Maddy's hands slowly moved down across my stomach and then lightly lifted my penis. I watched for second after second as she explored me.

"Do you like it?" I finally whispered.

"You're awake," the startled teen gasped as she dropped my hardening shaft, then added, "No...it's ugly, dirty...I hate it."

"Liar," I laughed as I cupped the back of her head and pulled her lips towards mine. She wanted it now as bad as I. Her tongue probed eagerly into my mouth. She impatiently pulled my cock inside her.

We took our time fucking.

"Where were you?" she asked softly as we lay side by side on our backs, sweat produced by our coupling still glistening on our skin..

"Attica. Nineteen plus years," I answered, having understood her question.

"ATTICA! Did you kill someone?"

"Only after I got there," I said, remembering how it had felt to sink the blade into that fat bastards heart.

"What were you in for?"

"Possession."

"You're a drug dealer?"

"I was a fucking dumb, college freshman who was caught with some marijuana."

"You don't get twenty years for that," Maddy protested.

"Not unless you're Sam Perry. Not unless the local D.A. just happens to be in the middle of a tight political campaign. Not unless some crackhead had killed a seven year old kid during a botched robbery just the week before they arrested me. Not un-fucking-less the presiding judge had just learned his favorite niece was down in New York City hooking to pay for her heroin habit. Not unless your lawyer is an alcoholic," I said disgustingly.

"But still"

"But still baby," I interrupted, "while just about every other similar case in America ended up in sentences of time already served or community service, yours truly got almost twenty years in Attica."

"Didn't you appeal," Maddy asked timidly.

"Why don't you cook me breakfast," I ordered, disgusted now at having to relive the memories, then rolled out of bed and stood looking down at her.

"Why should I?"

"This little guy's hungry," I said as I shook my penis at her. "If you want some more loving..."

"I don't. I'm leaving. Now," she said as she jumped from the bed and grabbed her shorts from the chair where I'd thrown them the night before.

"I prefer you naked," I said, then snatched her clothes from her hands. "Now get cooking," I ordered as I gave her a slap on the butt. "Eat first, then we'll fuck later."

"Owww," she cried but there was a happy, accepting grin on her lips.

~~~~~~~

After breakfast we decided to hike together up the mountain to find the backpack she'd lost in the dark the night before. We only wore boots!

"We can't," Maddy had giggled when I didn't let her get dressed. "We'll get scratched or cut. Somebody may see us."

"I want to follow your sexy little butt all the way to the top," I smilingly replied.

"You're awful," she accused but there was a definite sexy little wiggle to her bum as she led the way across the meadow.

It took us an hour and a half of hard slogging to get to where she'd been caught by the storm the night before and I made the beautiful Madison climb down the steep hill and into the little hollow to recover her pack.

"You should have gone," she protested when she finally climbed out, dirty but with the pack on her back.

"You're supposed to be the expert hiker. Didn't you tell me you were the girl who could go all alone on three day hikes into the wilderness?"

"I can!"

"Yes, and you lose all your supplies ten minutes into your trek," I teased as I took the pack from her and hoisted it on my back. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

"I can carry it," she protested.

"Give me your hand," I ordered, ignoring her offer.

"Why?" Maddy asked suspiciously.

"So we can hold hands as we walk home."

"Home? I'm not your girlfriend or something!" the pouting teen protested.

~~~~~~~

Halfway down the mountain we crossed into the little clearing that constituted the place my brother and I had called the lookout.

"You watched me from here, I saw the glint on your glasses," I said to Maddy, pointing to a three foot high, flat topped boulder that sat at the edge of the clearing and formed a small ridge over which you could see down to the pond and cabin five hundred feet below.

"I didn't," she lied.

"You watched me mastrubate," I accused.

"It was disgusting...I'd never seen anything like..."

"Bend over," I suddenly ordered, standing just inches behind her as we both looked down the mountain and into the valley.

"I don't want to," she protested as I pushed against her back and forced her chest down onto the smooth rock. "Please...no," she cried as my hand slipped between her thighs.

"Spread your feet," I ordered as I pushed a finger inside her. "God, you're sopping," I accused as my big finger slid deep into her moist center.

""It's sweat...from all this climbing, it has nothing to do with sex," she denied even as her vagina spasmed needingly around my knuckled digit. Then she quickly spread her feet and pushed her butt back into me.

I finally pulled out my sticky finger and slowly licked Maddy's juice from it, then took my straining prick in hand and rubbed it down her ass crack before positioning it at her vaginal gate. And then I was in her, punching far into her body as I cupped both her breasts in my hands.

"You want it slow...or fast and hard...or slow?" I asked as I quickened and then slowed my strokes.

"Hard...hard," the bent over teen finally answered.

And then I started to stroke her. Long, deep, hard thrusts that inevitably led Maddy to gasping roars of acceptance and need. "Do you like it Maddy? Do you like my big prick?" I demanded as her body started to writhe liquidly beneath me. "SAY IT," I insisted.

"No," she groaned between panting whimpers, her body just seconds from orgasm.

I pulled all the way out, left her empty of cock at the second she needed it most.

"Noooooooo...leave it....pleassssssse, Oh Sam," she cried.

"Say it," I demanded again as my fingers squeezed her tits and stretched her hard nipples.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME YOU BASTARD," she screamed as I teased her by running my fat cockhead up and down her distended slit.

And then I was inside her again, filling her wet, needy cunt with cock. "YES....YESSSSSSS ....HARDER...MORE...FUCK ME, "she demanded, each shout spilling from her mouth in concert with every deep thrust I made.

And then, as her urgent cries echoed back at us from distant mountains, I was spurting my manhood, my thick creamy seed, inside this welcoming young woman, flooding her with my cum.

"You're a monster," she accused when I finally pulled my softening shaft from her.

"He loves you," I answered as I lifted my dripping cock and pointed it upward towards her staring eyes.

"He's so ugly!"

"Kiss it," I urged.

"You're awful."

"Taste me Maddy...taste me."

"I don't want to," she declaimed even as her hand replaced mine on my cock and she slipped to her knees in front of me. She slowly ran her hand up my cock, milking its suddenly hard again body as she squeezed the last drops of sperm from its opening.

Her tongue flicked out like a snakes, then drew back into her mouth, pulling with it a large, white strand of my cum. "Baby," I groaned when she slid her moist lips around my cockhead and took me into her mouth.

It just took minutes for Maddy's tongue and mouth and lips and throat to induce my cock to dump another load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed hungrily.

~~~~~~~

It was close to three in the afternoon when we finally got off the mountain and back to the cabin. I carried her giggling into the cool waters of the pond and then washed her from head to toe. Then fucked her as we stood entwined waist deep in the water.

"Did you really kill someone?" she suddenly asked as we lay on the grass afterward. Seeing the answer in my eyes she asked, "Who? Why?"

"You either fuck or you get fucked when you're inside," I started softly. "They thought they'd just take me, that I was just some dumb kid to use," I continued, the events of that day forever burned deep in my brain.

"Who? What'd they do?"

"A guard. They bribed a guard to leave me with the three of them. Bastards," I hissed, still angry.

"Three! But what did they do to you?" Maddy asked again, the excitement clear in her young voice.

"They thought they'd made me their toy. That they'd be able to do whatever they wanted to with me after that day."

"They fucked you? In the ass? In your mouth?"

They'd done what they wanted to that day in the showers. They'd left me naked, hurt and crying when they'd finally left. I wasn't going to tell this little girl any details. "A week later two of them cornered me again, thought they could just snap their fingers and I'd bend over," I continued.

"What happened?" she whispered.

"I had a knife that day," I answered, remembering how easily the thin blade had slid into the fat bastard's heart. "One died," I added, thinking of how the red stain had spread over the thick, blue fabric of his prisoner's shirt.

"And the other one?" the engrossed teen demanded.

"I left him alive?"

"You did?"

"Yeah...sorta," I laughed, the insanity of those few minutes twenty years ago still alive in me, "They found him an hour later with both his hamstrings severed and his buddies cock rammed down his throat."

"They deserved it," she finally said, more to herself than to me.

"Are you mad enough at me to cut off my cock little Maddy? Slice it off and stuff it in my mouth?"

"No...make love to me instead," she said as she climbed on top of me and grabbed my penis.

And it was the blond teen who did all the work this time, bouncing up and down on me as she yelled out her desire, her need, her capitulation to my maleness.

~~~~~~

"What's with the virginity thing anyway?" I asked as I watched my semen oozing from her pink, swollen slit.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're nineteen, beautiful, sexy...Christ, every male within fifty miles must have been dying to get into your pants since you were fifteen. I still don't know why my brother didn't fuck you."

"I wish he had, he shouldn't have died so young," she muttered sadly, but then went on, "I just didn't...I wanted to...there was a boy in high school...one last year at university."

"Waiting for me I guess," I laughed.

"Yeah right. Like I was just waiting to save it for the drug dealing murderer to come along and rape me."

"You're made for a big cock."

"I'm not," she protested.

I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her until her echoing groans proved my point.

~~~~~

"You could come to Florida with me," I offered that evening as we ate the t-bone steaks I'd just grilled.

"Hah, I don't want to ever see you again."

"Liar."

"I'm glad...about this I mean, the sex," Maddy explained. "But you're old...I have school in the fall...my mom...I have a boyfriend."

"We have just tonight then...and tomorrow," I said as I moved to pull her against me.

"Animal," she accused with welcoming arms and smile.

~~~~~~~

"Where's your dad anyway? Adams...what does he do? All you talk about is your mom," I said as we lay side by side the next morning.

"I don't even remember him," Maddy answered. "His name wasn't Adams. I was a mistake, an accident. Mom got pregnant when she was a student; he was just a nobody, a one night stand. Mom married Jerry Adams after she'd graduated, after she'd joined the State Police, when I was four. He was a cop too."

"You make it sound like he's gone too."

"Mom divorced him later...when I was nine," she explained.

"Your moms hard on men," I said but it didn't really interest me. I changed the subject. "Come to Florida with me," I offered again.

"You're old...I have a job...university in the fall...you're a rapist...a murderer," she stammered, clearly surprised that I'd offered again. "Besides, how will you live? Money? What can you do? What would we do?"

"We'd fuck. I got money, Jim left me lots."

"He did? What about his family?"

"Shit, his wife got a fortune when they divorced. He was royally pissed," I said, remembering the visit to prison he'd made years ago, regaling his imprisoned brother for the whole visit about the evil bitch who was bilking him. As if I didn't have any problems.

"He set up trusts for his two girls in his will, but still left me lots. The cabin, a condo in the city, a couple of million," I said with a wave of my hand.

"So you'll just be a bum?"

"Come with me."

"Why are you going to Florida anyway?"

"My moms down there...she and dad moved to Miami after dad retired. Then he died."

"I'm sorry," she started.

"Enough talk," I said, then rolled on top of her.

"You're always hard," she complained as her hand slipped between our bodies and grasped me.

"Put it in," I ordered. She did. I filled her with more of my cum.

~~~~~~~

Later I picked up my camera, a new digital that had been part of the package of stuff I'd gotten my lawyer to buy and which had been ready for me when I got out.

"Don't," Maddy complained as the flash lit up her naked body. I simply ignored her protest as I snapped picture after picture.

~~~~~~~

Later, drenched in perspiration from our latest coupling, she asked, "Do you want to see some old pictures of me...when I was young...my graduation picture, my mom?"

"Sure."

"Grab my bag then," she said pointing to her knapsack sitting in the corner.

"Yes maam," I said and jumped out of bed naked.

"It's in my wallet, in the top pocket" Maddy instructed.

Turning back to her with wallet in hand the flash of my camera almost blinded me. "It's my turn," Maddy giggled as she continued to snap pictures. "Make it hard," she ordered as I stood at the edge of the bed.

"That's your job," I laughed as I opened her wallet and was faced by her driver's license. "Ugh, who took this picture?" I teased even as I noticed her date of birth - June 15th 1987. "Hell, it is your birthday next week."

"I told you that. Now make it hard, I want some good pictures," she insisted as her hand not holding the camera cupped my balls.

I was fully erect by the time I slipped out the plastic picture case. Then I couldn't stop the wail of, "Jesssus Christtttttt," that exploded from deep inside of me.

"What? What is it Sam," Maddy asked, worry suddenly in her young eyes. She watched as the pictures tumbled out of my hand and fell toward the floor.

"Oh Sam, I'm sorry," she said as she knelt down and lifted a picture from the floor. "I forgot I had one of your brother." Her hand was still grasping my thick, hard cock.

She didn't realize it was the other person in the picture who'd stunned me. Didn't realize I was franticly working the dates. Born June 15th...her mother would have been impregnated around September 15th 1986...three weeks before I was arrested...that fucking bitch, I screamed inwardly.

I felt Maddy's lips slip over my cockhead and slowly swallow me. "Nooooooo," I groaned, suddenly wanting to escape her hungry mouth. "Stop," I tried to order as her head bobbed up and down.

She finally slowly pulled back, releasing my throbbing cock inch by inch, covering me with her lubricating saliva.

"Fuck me," she demanded, her hand grasping me as she lay back on the bed, her legs open and inviting.

"No," I protested even as I moved between her legs. Then roared in despair as I lunged forward, burying my fat shaft in the soft folds of the daughter I'd never known I had.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ever coming back?" my daughter asked the next morning as she stood holding her bike. We'd woken early. I'd fucked my daughter again, desperately fucked her as my mind recoiled. Then I'd put her bike in the pickup and we'd driven towards town. Stopped at the town limits and let her out.

"Yes," I promised.

"I don't know if I want you to."

"I love you. I'll be back in a couple of weeks."

"Okay," she whispered as she mounted her bike.

~~~~~~~~

"It's me," my daughter accused down the line fifteen hours later.

"So you haven't forgotten me," I laughed.

"I hate you. Where are you?"

"Now? Just crossed into Florida. Why? Would you like to join me?"

"Fuck you," she hissed back. "When did you know? When did you know you had a daughter? Before or after you decided to fuck me?"

"When did I fucking know?" I yelled back. "About twenty fucking years too late. No one thought to send me pictures of the daughter I never knew I had. What? Your mother finally decided to tell you that you weren't the product of some immaculate conception. That there was a man out there somewhere in the world who happened to be your father. Someone called Perry."

scouries
scouries
10,443 Followers