Ex-Con's Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,471 Followers

"When did you know?"

"I finally got the word after we'd been making love for three days...when you finally decided to tell me something about yourself. That bitch," I swore.

"Making love? You raped me. My father the rapist and ex-con. And you call mommy a bitch? I hate you!" she yelled, then hung up.

"CUNT," I screamed to the dead line.

~~~~~~

I slept at a 'Best Western' on the highway just south of Jacksonville that night, a motel chosen because of the sign that announced free wireless internet access.

maddyadams@yahoo I typed into my e-mail account.

My mobile phone rang fifteen minutes later. "Did you love mom?"

"Shit. We were eighteen...Listen Maddy; yeah maybe...for a little while we were in love. Didn't mean we were ready to get married and live happily ever after though. We were just kids. Having fun. Drinking. Smoking up. Fucking."

"She said she was sorry."

"Who did?"

"Mom. We talked some more. She talked about you...about the trial...she had found out she was pregnant after you were arrested...she said she had wanted to be a cop, always had...that she was afraid she'd never be accepted into the Academy if she was tied in with a druggie."

"So she what? Just decided to leave her boyfriend hanging...her testifying could have helped me."

"She knows," Maddy interrupted. "She said she thought you'd just get three months suspended or something...she said everyone was stunned, that then it was too late."

"Too late to tell me I was a father?"

"She wanted to...but she kept putting it off...then she got married."

"Did you tell her?"

"What?"

"That I fucked you?"

"No, no. I just told her I'd met you at the cabin...that Jim was dead. She started to cry. I thought it was about Jim...but then she started to talk about you," Maddy stammered. "She told me you were my father. I fucked my father," she wailed, then disconnected the phone.

~~~~~~~

I called back twenty minutes later. "Come to Florida," I started.

"I can't," my daughter cried.

~~~~~~~~

An hour later I sent her another e-mail.

~~~~~~~

An answering e-mail from Madison greeted me when I rose the next morning.

~~~~~~

"Hi," were her first words when I answered the cell phone at four the next afternoon as I sat in the Ocean Drive bar of the hotel I'd just checked into.

"Its eighty-seven degrees, sunny and humid on South Beach," I lured in answer.

"You're already there?"

"Uh huh. Bring just your summer clothes."

"I'm not coming," she denied but she couldn't hide her interest. "You should cancel the ticket...get your money back."

"Its nonrefundable."

"I can't come," she insisted.

"I'll be at the airport."

~~~~~~~

"Hi," my daughter said tentatively as she looked shyly up at me. It was ten-thirty at night and she'd just come through the gate.

"You came," I said, not knowing whether to embrace Maddy or shake her hand.

"I almost didn't."

"I'm glad you did," I answered as I took her hand in mine and then let her across the concourse towards the parking lot.

~~~~~~~

"C'mon, leave your bag, take off your shoes," I ordered as I slipped the sandals from my feet. We had just pulled into the parking lot next to the hotel.

"What?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"The ocean...the beach...we're going for a walk," I lured as I took her hand in mine.

The moon was full in the sky as we crossed the still warm sand and walked down towards the breaking waves.

We sat and talked. Slowly we probed, trying to discover a little about each other. But we didn't talk about the weekend, and didn't talk about the sex we'd shared or the taboo we'd broken.

She finally whispered softly, "You know we can't ever do it again...you know, the sex. We didn't know," she added.

"No we can't," I agreed as we stood and turned our backs on the sea and started back toward the bright neon lights of South Beach.

~~~~~~~

"There's only one bed,' Maddy protested when I opened the hotel room door and led her into the lavishly appointed suite.

"It's all they had. They said tomorrow we can change rooms...I'll sleep on the couch tonight," I lied.

"You don't have to. I'll take the couch," my daughter offered.

"Hah," I laughed, "little Miss Camper who loses her sleeping bag."

"It's a king size...we'll share," she said as she appraised the silk sheeted bed.

"I'm exhausted," I conceded, then yawned.

"Me too," Maddy answered.

"Do you want to shower?"

"Can I?"

"Sure, hurry up. Then I'll take one when you're finished.

~~~~~~~~~

After I'd heard the water start running in the shower, and after I'd heard the shower door close, I quickly pulled the tee shirt over my head. Then I pushed my shorts and underwear over my hardening shaft. For just a second I imagined Maddy's naked body under the cascading water, and then I slowly opened the bathroom door.

I pulled the shower door open and stepped inside. A lathery soap covered the beautiful curves of my daughter.

"Daddy?"

"I thought maybe you might need somebody to do your back," I said as I gently pulled her against me.

"You're hard again," she accused.

"I know."

"We agreed we couldn't."

"I know," I agreed.

"I can't be with you and not want to do it...to feel it," she said softly into my ear. My cock was poking gently into Maddy's stomach.

"It's wrong. We can't," she insisted as her fingers closed around me and directed my cockhead to her gate.

"Ohhh God, I love you Daddy," Maddy gasped when my penis slid inside of her.

THE END

*

We Literotica authors slave hour after hour over our computers to bring you these little tales. Just kidding. Actually the real reason the stories take so long to get written is that it is very important to have done meticulous research before putting fingers to typewriter. I would like to thank (and dedicate this story to) the lovely M. A., a lovely woman visiting Miami from Wisconsin. An avid reader, this sweet young lady must get credit for much of Maddy's dialogue.

Please take the time to send me your comments and failing that, it only takes 2 seconds to send me your vote. It's the feedback that makes writing stories fun. Thank you all for reading my story - Jim.

scouries
scouries
10,471 Followers