Ex-girlfriend Jennie

Story Info
Recalling his slutty ex-girl and how they met.
1.7k words
3.29
79.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my ex-girlfriend Jennie in over two years. We used to fuck like crazy, but really couldn't stand each other. Even from the beginning I didn't like her as a person. But man could she fuck!

I met Jennie through a friend in college, and used to go over to her place and drop a load inside her pussy when I needed it. She was really just a fuck-buddy on the side back then. Such a great whore.

I actually had another girlfriend at the time, Mandy, a really sweet, knockout blonde with decent sized tits and a killer ass, but she wouldn't do all the crazy stuff Jennie would do. She was in one of the best sororities on campus at Madison. If I tried to lick her asshole or make her give me head after I had been fucking her pussy, she would always balk.

I got really tired of hearing, "That's nasty! Why don't you just get me from behind like you like to do and shoot it on my back sweetie?"

So that's usually what I did. Which was great most of the time, but it got kind of old after a while. Like the old saying goes, 'No matter how good she looks to you, some guy somewhere is sick of putting up with her shit.' Well at this point, I was that guy.

Mandy came from old money in Biloxi, Mississippi and had only come up to Wisconsin because of a full scholarship offer to study biology. She was an excellent student and the Salutatorian of her small high school class. She wanted to be a surgeon and do neurology or some shit, which I thought would be great if we ever got married. She would be super rich, as if her family wasn't already.

In high school, Mandy had promised her parents and her church that she wouldn't have premarital sex. She actually held out until her sophomore year in college with a guy before me, so I was her second. The pre-marital sex promise turned her into a total head whore though. I found out later she had blown like eight guys in high school on dates, because she was didn't want to fuck but was scared of disappointing them. She wouldn't swallow cum though, because she was scared of STDs. She always spat, even in college with me.

But back to Jennie. She definitely wasn't in a sorority. Her parents had divorced when she was three, and she was really raised by her aunt and uncle more than her Mom. Her Dad moved away to California after the divorce, and her mother had so many men in and out of the house that her aunt begged to move her to a more stable environment.

Jennie was raised here in Wisky. By the time I met her, she wasn't anything like Mandy. She was a brunette of medium height, with tanned skin and perfect c-plus sized tits and the tightest little bubble ass you have ever seen. One thing about her that I never will forget is how good she always smelled. Like honeysuckle in the summer.

Jennie was apparently was a pretty precocious kid and told me later she had first masturbated at 11 years old, before she really knew what it was. She also got on a kick where she liked to ask boys to show her their penises when she was only 12.

She would show the boys on her street her budding tits and the new hair on her pussy if they would jack their dicks for her. They were too young to cum yet, but she liked to watch anyway. She wasn't really friends with any girls on her block. They all thought she was a slut, even at that age. I think she said later it only took her one more year to take a 17 year old guy's cock in her mouth.

One night in college I was with Mandy at a party. We had been dating for a full year at this point. It was one of my fraternity parties and I was sitting at a table playing quarters with five of my frat brothers. I was pretty drunk after having quite a few quarters dropped on me, and gorgeous Mandy, as usual, was tired of my drunken antics. I was sitting at the table popping quarters into a half-full beer glass while she stood at my shoulder and watched, probably rolling her eyes and wishing she was somewhere else.

It was a fun game, but I was getting wasted and she wasn't drinking at all. I started getting so drunk, I tried to stick my hand up Mandy's skirt a couple of times to finger her pussy, eliciting gales of laughter from my boys and a couple of the girls there who were onlookers.

Mandy slapped my hand away a couple of times, mortified. Finally, she told me later, she got so embarrassed she just left and drove herself home, leaving me to my own devices.

I stayed though because I was having a lot of fun getting drunk with my boys. They liked Mandy, but knew she was a really nice girl. No one really seemed surprised when she took off. I knew I was going to get a tongue lashing the next day from her, but tonight I was determined to continue my good time.

With the quarters game ended, I had a pretty good buzz going on. I strolled around the house looking for something else to amuse me. In the Back Bay, which was what we called a pretty small room toward the back of the house, I stumbled on four guys and three girls sitting on the two couches in the psychedelic decorated room.

It was a pretty fun place. Some of the brothers before my pledge class had decked it out with black lights, the typical colorful swirl posters, a psychedelic shiny metallic disco ball, and the requisite Hendrix, Sublime, Rage, and Radiohead posters.

Since Mandy was gone, I was free to do whatever the hell I wanted. These kids were hitting a bong pretty hard. I could hear the 'pfft pfft pfft' smoke sounds like steam in the glass pipe. One of the girls was sitting on my buddy Brock's lap; she was tanned and had brown hair and medium sized boobs. I thought she was hot, not nearly as beautiful as Mandy, but definitely had that fuckable air that you see with some girls. Like she really knew her way around a cock (and maybe some pussies too). Little did I know this was Jennie, and fate had something special in store for me this night.

I grabbed the arm of the love seat opposite Brock and the tanned brunette. The other guy there was Matt, a skinny kid with curly hair, who was by himself sitting next to Brock and Jennie. There were two younger dudes I didn't know sitting on the couch I was perched on. Two girls sat in their laps.

The two girls were fairly cute. One was a redhead I knew named Vivian with a better-than-average face but a very fuckable tight dancer's body and almost no tits. Her friend was a skinny girl I didn't recognize with dark hair with a long, almost vulpine face and large fake tits. But by far the hottest girl in the room was the tanned brunette sitting on Brock.

As they hit the pipe and passed it, I listened in on their conversation. They were talking about sex.

The skinny, fake-titted brunette was complaining, "I hate it when a guy tries to fuck my tits, then jams his dick into my chin. So annoying!"

Everyone laughed.

Matt spoke up, "That's why you have to open your mouth, Angela."

She laughed back, "Ha ha, thanks for the tip, Matt."

"I'll give you the tip later," he said. "If you just open your mouth."

Everyone laughed harder at that.

Matt had a pretty dry sense of humor and everyone liked him.

The redhead chimed in, "Ok, weirdest sexual experience right?"

The room nodded.

She continued, "Ok, a couple months back I had a really weird experience. I like giving boys head right? But I had this one date, I won't say his name, but he took his pants off. I have him on the bed. I sit him down. He's totally naked and so am I and I start to go down on him. So I'm sucking his dick, and he seems to be enjoying himself. And he starts to sort of raise his hips."

I heard the skinny brunette laugh. She had heard this story before obviously.

Vivian the redhead kept talking, "So I'm thinking he wants me to lick his balls right? So I go down and start licking around his sack..."

"I think I know where this is going," I chuckled.

"And he keeps shifting his hips up toward my mouth. So I say, Ted...." at this she blushed bright red.

"Looks like you gave his name away!," shouted Angela.

I knew a Ted who was a Sig Ep, but not very well. It was probably that guy, but at this point I didn't care.

"Oh, shit! Oh, well," Vivian said. "Should I keep going with the story?" she looked meaningfully at Angela.

"Hell yes!" yelled one of the young dudes.

"You better!" I shouted.

"Don't stop!" said Angela.

Everyone yelled at her to go on.

"So," redhead Vivian said. "I watch him raise them up as I'm licking his balls and now I have a really clear view of his ass. And I'm like, 'Ted what are you doing'. And he goes, 'C'mon' Vivian, please?' I was like 'No! I don't think I'll be doing that. So gross!"

I was laughing as was everyone else in the room. It got quiet for a second and then I could hear the steam sounds as someone else did another bong hit.

"Why?" asked the tanned brunette on Brocks' lap.

"Why what?" smiled Vivan, as she giggled from her pot high.

"Why didn't you lick it?" asked the brunette calmly. "Was it clean?" She smiled, "I love licking asshole."

Brock gave a big grin at that, "Damn, Jennie, this is one hell of a first date!"

Everyone laughed.

She replied by rubbing his cock through his jeans in front of all of us.

I grabbed the bong from Angela and hit a hard toke.

This was going to be a pretty cool night.

TO BE CONTINUED?