Ex-Girlfriend was in a Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
844 Followers

I gave her a little nudge with my dick, but she refused to open her mouth, shaking her head and saying, "Unh-un."

"Kerry, either you're going to suck off your pussy juice, or I'm leaving right now," I said. "I'll uncuff you, but I'm not going to finish fucking you."

I was bluffing. If she refused again, I'd fuck her still. But she was so horny, I had a feeling I could get her to do it.

I was right.

She stared down at my dick for a minute, angrily, before opening her mouth just a little bit. She let me put the tip in, but she wasn't using any tongue, and this just wasn't doing it for me.

"Don't suck it yet. Lick it up and down. And do a good job or I'll leave," I said, knowing I had her.

She did as she was told. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out, and I helped her by guiding my cock along it so she didn't have to move.

I paused to let her see what her pussy tasted like. She swallowed, thought for a second and said, "Not bad."

Then she stuck her tongue out, and I leaned forward as much as possible so she could use all the mobility she had - her hands still cuffed to the posts, and her legs up above her head, ankles cuffed to the same posts.

She lapped away at my dick. Finally, I used my hand to stop her, and I put my dick in her mouth. She sucked hungrily. A minute ago she wanted no part of tasting her juices; now she was sucking my dick like a lollipop, trying to get as much of her flavor off it as possible.

Eventually, I pulled away. Three times was about my limit nowadays, and I had some more work to do before cumming one last time.

I moved back and slid my dick back into her pussy, and she moaned loudly, shutting her eyes.

"Fuck me," she said, almost whispering.

"Say it louder," I demanded.

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!" she yelled.

I obliged. I pounded her as hard as I've ever pounded anyone, and she met every thrust just as hard.

This was some of the best sex I'd ever had, even aside from the fact that she was my prude ex-girlfriend. Her pussy was so tight, but also so wet.

Eventually, she started thrusting faster. Finally, I could feel her pussy spasm around my dick as she let out a loud, animalistic moan. I hoped her walls were soundproof.

It was all I could do to keep from cumming just long enough for her to finish.

When she finally started to slow down, I pounded a few more times and pulled out.

Moving up to her face, I said, "Open up."

Surprisingly, she didn't argue. She had that exhausted smile of a woman who has just had an amazing orgasm. Her eyes were only half open, but she lazily opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

That was all I needed. I gave my dick a few strokes and unleashed. The first two ropes went straight onto her tongue, reaching the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly and shut her mouth, gagging just a bit, but that was fine - I was already planning on unloading the rest all over her face.

"Don't spit it out," I said as I sent rope after rope across her face. Luckily her eyes were closed, because a big glob landed right on her left eye. Her face was dripping with cum by the time my cock slowed down, and I quickly put it back in her mouth, letting her hungrily suck out the last few drops.

Spent, I pulled my dick out. A string of cum came with it, connecting my dick and her mouth, so I wiped it across her lips.

"Let me see your mouth," I said.

Her eyes still closed, one covered with cum, she opened her mouth slowly. Cum hung from her teeth.

I grabbed my phone, snapped one more picture, and said, "Swallow it." She opened her right eye, looked at me for a second and gulped. Then she ran her tongue through her mouth and swallowed again. I smiled.

Then she spoke for the first time in awhile.

"Can you at least get the glob of cum off my eye so I can open it," she said.

I laughed. I took my dick and used it to scoop as much of the cum off her eyelid as I could, and then presented it in front of her mouth.

"Suck it off," I said.

Obediently, she slowly sucked my head clean. She seemed like she would be content to keep making love to my cockhead with her mouth forever, and for a moment I was almost in love again. She looked adorable, covered in cum and slurping on my dick.

Then I snapped back to reality. I looked at the cuffs and her prone position and reminded myself that was the only reason why she had done any of this.

I reluctantly pulled my dick back and got off the bed. I got dressed and then walked over to the other side of the room to get the keys to the handcuffs.

When I came back over, Kerri had her eyes closed, a smile on her face, and her tongue out, licking up as much of the cum from around her mouth as she could. I wondered if she would have even cared if I left without uncuffing her. She looked perfectly content right there.

I laughed, and one-by-one uncuffed both her arms and both her legs.

Surprisingly, she put her legs down but didn't get up right away. Laying there, legs spread-eagle, hands finally free, she wiped all the cum from her face and licked it off. It was unbelievably hot.

Finally, she had gotten it all, swallowed it, and she just lay there looking at me with a tired smile.

"Thanks for coming over," she said with a hint of a laugh.

I took that as my cue to leave, and I walked out, leaving her laying on the bed, bare pussy splayed wide open.

I never turned back, and I've only talked to Kerri a handful of times since then. We've never talked about that night. But I have the pictures, and you can bet I'll never forget it. I'm guessing she won't either.

WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
844 Followers
12