Ex Has a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers

I have no idea how long I stayed inside of her. I never wanted to leave. I raised my head, I was barely able to open my eyes. I slid my cock out. A glistening pearl of cum lay over her slit. I collapsed beside her. I didn't feel asleep, but I didn't feel awake either. It was the deepest orgasm-coma I've ever experienced. I couldn't talk, couldn't move my arms and legs, nothing. I just let it flow over me. Finally our breathing was still again. We still were laying naked, right in the middle of the living-room floor. When I could finally speak, all I got out was "My god..." She hugged me and smiled.

"Have you ever cum inside a woman? You know, after me."

"No."

She squeezed me again. "Good... I'm so lucky." She paused, "I could feel you when you came. Your cum, I mean. I could feel it shooting inside me."

"Really?" I said. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Do you want to see?" She said.

"I don't think I can move." She laughed but I really did want to see her pussy filled with my seed. I've looked at a million creampies online, but never one I actually made. She spread her lips, but there wasn't really much to see. I had shot so deep that there wasn't any to come out. It wasn't long though before I got to see what I was looking for. We made love twice more that night. I came inside her both times and got all the view I wanted.

When I dropped her off at the airport the next morning, we hugged and kissed goodbye. "I love you," we said and parted. I never asked her if she was on birth control and she never told. I wondered for months if I was going to get a call from Erica telling me she was pregnant, but it never came. Honestly, part of me wishes I had knocked her up. I do love her. Thankfully our relationship never changed. We've never had sex again after that night, but maybe someday.

jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers
12