Ex Libris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

She sighed as she lay back against me, my fingers playing idly with her breasts, caressing, stroking, pulling on her nipples. She stretched around and kissed my cheek.

"As nice as I hoped, much nicer than I feared," she murmured.

"Feared, love? Not me, I hope?"

She laughed. "No, me. I was scared I'd freeze, but I love your touch, and I want more, I want to touch you, too." She giggled. "Find out what's been pressing against me."

"You do, do you?"

"Yes, I do." She took a deep breath and held my eyes. "John, I'm not ready to go all the way with you, not yet, and I know we haven't known each other very long, but I'll do anything you want, short of penetration."

Startled, it took me a moment to reply. "I might get carried away, love, if we do that, and not be able to stop myself." Silly thing to say; I knew as I said it that there was no way I'd force her.

There was a long silence before she spoke again, and when she did, it was quiet, reflective. "John, I'm a librarian, but more to the point, I'm a librarian in a university library. A library, moreover, which has all of the books expected where that university has a medical school. I read a lot, anyway, and I've been reading even more this past two weeks, reading about the mechanics of sex between male and female. Academically, I probably know everything I need to know, but emotionally? Emotionally, I'm a baby, taking its first steps.

"I think -- no, not think, I know. I know that I want you to make love to me, but I need to know what it's like to touch a man in love, to have him touch me, to get used to that before I commit myself further. Do you understand?"

"I do, love, and I'll control myself, but you realise, I'm going to get an erection?"

She giggled again. "I certainly hope so! I'm looking forward to seeing it."

"Seeing?"

"Yes, John, seeing," she said, and her tone left no room for doubt. Her eyes held mine. "And touching, too," she added, her voice soft.

I gazed at her, and I could feel the smile on my lips. "Yes, please." I squeezed her fingers. "Where?"

"My bedroom." She shrugged, and I enjoyed the enticing jiggle of her breasts. She flushed, but she was laughing. She wriggled out of my embrace and stood, holding out her hand to me. I took her hand and she hauled me to my feet, and led me into her bedroom. There was a bath towel spread over her bed -- a double, I noticed - and I raised my eyebrows in mute query.

She bit her lip for a moment, but didn't hesitate. "When I masturbate, I get wet. I just have the feeling that, with you here, I might get wetter. So, just in case."

"You masturbate?"

She smiled, her look innocent. "Doesn't everyone? You, for example?"

I laughed, acknowledging the truth of her comment. "I do, yes. Usually thinking about you, and imagining what it will be like to make love to you."

She blinked. "You think about me when you masturbate?"

"Every time." I laughed. "Who else?"

"Oh."

"Oh? That all you can say? Oh?"

She gestured, and I suspected I'd surprised her. "I don't know quite what to say."

I took her hand and pulled her to me, kissing her nose. "You were a complete mystery to me. A little less now," I said, and ran my hands up to cup her breasts.

She giggled, batted my hands away, and began to unfasten her skirt. "Get naked, John, I want to see you."

I watched her as I began to remove my own clothes. The skirt, and a simple pair of plain cotton panties, were all she was wearing in the warmth of a summer evening, and it was only a moment or two before she was naked. The reality of her beauty was better than the best of my imaginings. She wasn't shaved, but her pubic thatch was light, and the cleft leading to the promised land clear. She stood, waiting for me, smiling, flushing slightly as I caught her eye, but making no attempt to hide. Her eyes were all over me as I stripped off my light polo shirt, kicked off my sneakers, slid off my chinos, pulled off my socks and, holding her eyes, slid off my boxers to let my heat and increasing hardness free. Like her, I stood straight, just looking.

Lorna smiled, and stepped close, her arms going around my neck as she lifted her lips to mine, the kiss hot and eager as she pressed against me.

"You look good, John," she murmured.

"And you look much better than just good, sweetheart. You are gorgeous."

"No, I'm not, but I feel good, and I hope that makes me look good."

"It does. And you're gorgeous to me."

She moved away slightly, looking down, then raised her eyes to mine. "May I touch?"

I grinned. "Please, be my guest."

John Thomas was hard, ready, standing proud and Lorna was hesitant as her fingers curled lightly around me. I sucked in a breath at the exquisite feel of her touch, and a smile twitched her mouth.

"You're hot," she said.

"It's your touch, brings out the animal in me." She laughed, then her smile faded. "And in me, too. I never felt like this before. John, can we lie on the bed? Sort of kiss and cuddle? Touch, and be touched?" She smiled, hesitant, a plea in her eyes. "And, John? There are no forbidden zones, except penetration, not this time. Okay?"

"Sounds good, sweetheart. Let's do it." Moments later, we were stretched out on her bed, Lorna mostly on her back, me leaning on one elbow, my hand lightly stroking circles on her belly. She moved, hitching herself down the bed a little, taking my erection in her hand again. She glanced up at me, that imp in her eyes again.

"What happens if I stroke him? Like this?" And she slid her hand up to the head of my prick, then down again, then up.

"Keep doing that, and I come." Just then her hand caught, and I winced. She jerked her hand away, an expression of horror on her face.

"John, I'm sorry! Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean - "

"Hush! Accident, love, pure accident. Got any hand cream?"

She blinked. "Hand cream?"

"Lubrication, so it won't happen again."

"Ah, yes." She grinned. "Yes, if you don't mind your lovely erection smelling of roses?"

"Sounds good to me," I said, laughing, and Lorna rolled away, standing, moving to her dresser. I took the opportunity to study the new view. Tight butt, narrow waist, a woman's hips, but slim, with pronounced sacral dimples. And surprisingly broad shoulders. She turned back with a smile, brandishing a bottle.

"Tada! Now what?"

"Put some in your palm, and get back to what you were doing!"

She grinned, squeezing a palmful from the bottle. The lotion was cool on my heat, but her hand moved easily, and I knew that the combination of her stimulus and the very fact of it, that my shy Lorna was masturbating me, would make me come sooner rather than later. She glanced up at me as she worked.

"Am I doing this right?"

"If your intention is to make me come, yes, very much so."

"You don't mind?" She was hesitant, but her hand never stopped.

I laughed. "Lorna, love, I don't think there's a heterosexual man alive on this planet who wouldn't like a beautiful, naked woman to masturbate him to climax."

She surprised me again. "Even if the alternative was oral?"

"Ah! Well, yeah, that could change the situation a little. Are you offering?"

She flushed, shaking her head. "Not this time. In the future, sometime, yes, I think so."

"Lorna, love, we have all the time in the world. Keep doing what you've been doing and I shall be one contented man."

And she did, with a shy smile for me. I wanted to take her, fling her on her back and ravish her. At least, with the caveman part of my brain I did. The rational, thinking college lecturer wanted to make love to her, and if it took time, and was on her own terms, then so be it. It wasn't hard to lie back and enjoy the slightly clumsy but thoroughly enjoyable stimulation she was giving me. Considering the firsts we were sharing I was still reeling a little, mentally. First caress of her breasts, first taste of her breasts, first time seeing her naked, and now, the first time she'd jacked me off! And all in one evening!

I was close, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. "Lorna, I'm getting close, love. It won't be long." She smiled, opened her mouth, shut it again. "Yes?" I said.

She hesitated, then said, "Can I make you ejaculate? You don't mind?" She was hesitant, anxious.

"Mind? Don't be silly, of course you can. In fact, love, please? Because if you stop now I shall be one frustrated man!"

"We can't let that happen, can we? Goodness, not letting a senior lecturer climax, absolutely shocking!" she added with a giggle, and her hand never missed a beat.

She was inexperienced, naïve, and in truth, a little awkward, but she was also beautiful, naked and eager, and I knew that it would be moments before I came, sooner rather than later, and in fact it was just moments later that I felt it begin.

"I'm coming, sweetheart, very soon now, very soo -- oh, fuck! Now!" And I came. I came hard, and I came on Lorna. On her breasts, on her hand, on her belly. I expected her to be grossed out, but she was laughing, after her initial gasp of astonishment, an expression of delight on her face as my jets dwindled to a pulse, to a trickle, then to nothing.

I grimaced. "Sorry, love. Took me by surprise, too."

She smiled, loosening her grip on me. "I was sort of half-expecting it, after what I've been reading, but I didn't think it would be so -- violent."

"That's the effect you have on me, woman. And I have to say, being masturbated to climax by a lovely lady who just happens to be completely naked, well, it's a fantasy realised."

"You enjoyed it?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

She laughed. "Hey, not fair! First time, remember? I wasn't sure if you were in agony or ecstasy."

"To be honest, love, it's a little of both. Did you know that the French call climax the 'little death?' La petite mort?"

"Yeah, I read that. I'm not sure I've ever felt it that strongly, but maybe it's better when someone else does it."

"Is that an invitation?"

"An inv -?" She flushed scarlet, looking away for a moment, before her eyes came back to mine. "I'm sorry, John, I didn't realise what I was saying." She took a deep breath, and I had to strain to hear her but there was no doubt about what she said. "Yes, it is. It is an invitation, but you don't need to feel obliged."

"I don't. Feel obliged, I mean, but I do want to bring you to climax, I want to do that very much. But first?" I gestured to Lorna's body. "What say we clean up a little?"

She looked down, then grinned at me. "Yep, good idea. Stay here, I'll be right back." And she whirled away, heading for the bathroom, back in moments with a warm, damp washcloth and a towel. She handed them to me, and put her hands behind her back. "Your play."

I laughed, and began to wipe the semen from her body, letting my fingers linger that little bit longer than needed, enjoying the feel of her softness, wiping, drying, stroking, caressing, and Lorna's breathing had deepened by the time I'd finished, her cheeks hot, but there was contentment on her face, and a smile in her eyes. She sighed when I declared myself finished.

"Enjoy that?" I asked her.

"You know I did," she said, blowing a kiss to me. She sobered, smiling. "What now?" she said, innocence personified, and I marvelled at the change in her, just in the short time I'd known her.

"What do you want? "

She shrugged, making a face. "I don't know, John, I just don't know. I haven't the experience to make a choice based on knowledge."

"How about I try to make you feel as good as you just made me feel?"

"Please," she whispered.

"Let me get myself comfortable against the headboard, then you lean back against me, okay?"

"Okay."

The work of moments. I settled her into the crook of my left arm, her head on my shoulder, my hand in a comfortable position to caress her left breast. So I did, and she gave a soft, quivering moan, her hand covering mine and pressing it against her. My right hand was resting on her belly, and I just stroked her, letting my hand move imperceptibly lower. As my hand began to brush against her pubic hair, she moved her legs apart and I wondered if it was a conscious decision, or a reflex action, but I kissed her ear and whispered, "wider."

There was a moment when the world stopped, and I wondered if I was pushing too hard, but she sighed and let her legs move apart. I let my hand move down, the middle finger pressing against her slit, feeling the lips slick with her juices, feeling them part to let my finger slide in the warmth and wetness of her.

"'s nice," she murmured, "much nicer than when I do it myself."

I let my fingers move easily though her juices, but I wanted more, both for myself and for Lorna.

"Sweetheart," I whispered.

"Mmm?"

"Can I eat you?"

There was a silence, and I wondered whether I'd gone too far, but Lorna twisted in my arms so that she could see my face.

"You want to eat me? My -- my pussy?"

"Yes, I do, very much."

She looked away for a moment, then her eyes came back to mine. "Yes," she whispered. "Oh, please, yes!"

"Let me up, love, and then you get yourself comfortable, on your back, so that I can kneel between your legs, okay?"

A pause. I think she was still wondering, a little, but she nodded. "Okay." We shuffled around, and she propped herself up on her pillows, sitting up a little. So that she could watch me, I think. I moved to kneel between her ankles, then eased forwards so that I could reach her pussy with my mouth.

She caught my eye, flushing as she moved her legs apart to make room for me, but this was the flush of the Lorna I knew, not that of an embarrassed woman. I knelt on the bed, between her feet, gazing at her. My eyes lifted to Lorna's. "Beautiful, sweetheart, quite beautiful." She smiled, and blew me a kiss.

I braced myself on my arms and bent forward, breathing deeply. The aroma of sexually-ready female mixed with the lingering scent of her soap. I lifted my head again, grinning. "Not only do you look good, but you smell good, too." I went to my elbows, lifting Lorna's legs out of the way a little more, bending forward to test the range. My tongue lapped at her and Lorna jumped, laughing. I eased back and studied her for a moment. Swollen labia, flushed with her heat, her pubic tress light, wispy.

I breathed deeply again, feeling my prick begin to start on the journey back to erection, then bent to let my tongue sweep up Lorna's cleft from the pucker of her anus, to the hood of her clitoris. Her breath hissed in, and she moaned a little.

She was hot on my tongue, pungent, salty-sweet, exotic flavour to my palate, delicious. I licked again, savouring her, liking the taste, excited by knowing it was her first time for this. I let my tongue run along the fold between labia and thigh, up one side, down the other, then back up through her core, pushing my tongue into her, feeling her wet on my tongue. I bit gently with my lips at her labia, her clitoris, let my teeth pull gently at the hair on her mons, then down again.

I tried to vary my rhythm, hearing her gasping and moaning, her breathing quickening, and her fingers in my hair now, stroking, tightening, loosening again, spasmodic, matching my flickering tongue as it moved over her core. She was almost panting now as the excitement rose in her. Matching her excitement, I brought my knees forward, lifting myself, giving my ever-harder prick room to grow.

Lorna gasped again as my tongue swept over her clitoris, and her fingers tightened in my hair as I nibbled at her with my lips. She was panting now as my mouth moved over her.

Lorna moaned again. "I'm close, John," she said, "I'm very close. You're going to make me come, John. Soon, very soon." Another gasp as my tongue flicked her clit and then I took her delicately between my teeth. Lorna strangled a scream, her fingers tightened in my hair, and she came, her belly rippling, her pussy clutching at my tongue, sensation rocking her. as she slowed, my tongue flicking over her again, triggering another spasm, then again, until Lorna pushed weakly at me.

I lifted my head, smiling at her. Her face was flushed, sweat beading her brow in the summer evening warmth. Her smile was brilliant as she nodded.

"Definitely," she said, her breath a gasp. "Definitely, much better when someone else does it, John, absolutely."

"I think you enjoyed that," I said, holding her eyes. No trace of any embarrassed flush on her face, she nodded.

"I did, very much. Come up here and kiss me."

She eased herself to one side as I moved from between her legs, raising her lips to mine as I settled beside her. The kiss was long, hot, no hesitation in her as she tasted herself on my lips. She broke the kiss and snuggled down beside me, drawing my arm around her.

"John?"

"Yes, love?"

"It's a holiday weekend the week after next. The library's closed Sunday and Monday, and I've arranged to take the Saturday off, too."

"And?"

She lifted her head so that she could see my face. "Can we go to the cottage for the weekend?" She smiled. "And yes, I know what I'm implying, John. I'm asking you to make love to me, deflower me, take my virginity, pop my cherry, whatever other expression is apt."

A shock of pleasure ran through me. "If you're certain, love, then yes. Yes, please." I was startled by how pleased I was, and it wasn't just the thought of her losing her virginity to me; I wanted to make her feel really good.

"Can we go on the Friday? Then we'll have Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night." Lorna arched her brows, waiting.

I laughed. "You're that eager? Why not now, tonight?"

She smiled, soft, sweet, shaking her head. "No, tonight was for touching, to let me learn if I wanted your touch, whether I would want it again. Well, I did, and I do, as often as possible. But I want the anticipation, too. I want it to be a special occasion, one we're both looking forward to. Tonight? Well, tonight, when you arrived, I was scared, scared I'd chicken out and never learn how good it is. But I didn't, and it was better than I ever thought it would be. I love having you touch me, I love touching you, I loved you eating me." She laughed, happy. "Intercourse is the logical next step, isn't it?"

"Yes, love, it is," I said, grinning at her, "but only if you're sure. I'll never force you, and I want you to know that."

"I do," she said, stretching up to kiss me. "I'm impatient, too, but, John, I'm twenty-seven, twenty-eight soon, and I'm still virgin. I've waited this long, I think I can wait another two weeks." She snuggled against me. "I'm going to ask you to go home tonight, and I'm working late nights this coming week, so I won't see you until next Saturday at the earliest, but for now, let's just enjoy being naked together."

I laughed. "You'll get no argument from me, sweetheart." But I'll have to masturbate when I get home, before I'll be able to sleep.

The Friday that we were both looking forward to took forever to arrive, but eventually the world turned, the moon waned and began to wax, time passed, my summer students were as good -- or bad -- as ever, and the Friday came. The weather forecast was mixed, but still warm. I didn't think we should chance being soaked in the Caterham, so I picked Lorna up in the Citroen. Another indulgence, an old DS, but well preserved.

She was ready, told me to wait, and came straight out carrying a holdall. She brandished it. "Change of clothes. No nightie." There was a touch of colour in her cheeks, but the familiar Lorna flush was absent.

"It would just get in the way," I said, my face solemn, fighting a grin. Lorna giggled.

"Yes," she said, holding my eye. "It would."

"We'll stop off at the 'George' for a meal. I phoned Charlie and booked a table for seven."

"Oh, good. I like Charlie, and Jenny is a sweetie."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers