Ex "Q" Me! Ch. 02

Story Info
Intern and student relationship.
653 words
3.6
25.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

The next day couldn't have come fast enough. Kristin's normal routine of waking up at 6:40 am and proceeding to prepare for school; wasn't on Kristin's mind. Instead, Kristin was debating whether or not to go to school. She didn't want to see the face of someone that she, only until recently hated. But in reality that hate was nothing more than pain. Regardless of how Kristin was feeling about the past day, she knew she could not just stay at home.

8 o'clock, the school bell rings. Kristin crept through the school halls, hoping not to see Q at school. It seemed like Kristin had got her wish; Q quit her internship; but o'course not. That would be too easy; too easy for Kristin and too easy for Q. Kristin turned the corner and there Q stood, talking to another intern. Q's attention suddenly changes in the direction of Kristin.

"Could you please excuse me," Q asks the intern.

Kristin walks pass Q, in the direction of the bathroom. Q follows Kristin into the bathroom.

"Kristin, can I talk to you?" asks Q.

"There's nothing to talk about," answers Kristin.

"I think there is, in fact I know there is and you do too. That's why you're acting that way towards me," responds Q.

"Well, go ahead... I'm listening," says Kristin.

"Okay, I just wanted to let you know that I understand why you're upset... I would be too."

"So you know the feeling of being led on?" asks Kristin.

"Yes," answers Q.

"Okay, continue... I'm listening," says Kristin.

"I'm not trying to lead you on," says Q.

"Yes you are... You want you're cake and eat it too. You expect me to be fine with sharing you with someone else and only have you all to myself for about an hour!" answers Kristin.

"Do you know what you're problem is?" asks Q.

"No, what's my problem," asks Kristin.

"It's all about you... You're not at all about compromising. I'm trying to tell you that I've made an important decision in my life, by ending my 8 year relationship for you and all you can think about is yourself. Maybe I made the wrong decision. Oh well, it doesn't matter because no matter what I decided, someone gets hurt, including me."

Q laughs to hide her pain.

"That's all I wanted you to know," says Q.

Kristin hangs her head. Before Kristin could respond, Q walks out of the bathroom. Kristin decides to let things cool off between her and Q, before trying to win her back.

After an hour of cooling down, there is a knock at Q's office door.

"Come in," says Q, in a soft voice.

The door opens and Kristin's face appears. Kristin locks the door and proceeds to walk towards Q.

"You left so fast, I didn't get a chance to ask you a question. That is, if you're not too busy."

"No, I'm too busy," says Q.

"Or too hurt," says Kristin.

"Just a little," says Q in a sad tone.

"Earlier, when you were talking about decision-making and how no matter what you decide, someone gets hurt, including you. The message was received. I just wanted to know if the decision you made, was the right one?" asks Kristin.

"I don't know... I was hoping you could tell me?" answers Q.

Kristin answers Q's question with a kiss. Q kisses Kristin back, hard. Both Kristin and Q smile, after their long-awaited kiss.

"So how did he take it?" asks Kristin.

"Surprisingly well... He said that we would still be friends," answers Q.

"Very surprising," says Kristin.

"What are you doing after school today?" asks Q.

"Nothing... Why? What you wanna do?" answers Kristin.

"Finish, where we left off yesterday. Except this time I want you in my bed," answers Q.

"Yes ma'am!"

They laugh but quickly change gears when they enjoy a passionate kiss.

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers