Ex-Rated Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
be0wulf
be0wulf
36 Followers

"Very drunk," I said. "You're mother was kind enough to tuck her into bed."

"Well, I'm glad my mother was there to keep you in line. Who knows what kind of mischief you may have gotten into without her?"

I must have blushed madly or something because Jane looked at me with concern. "Mark, are you all right? Perhaps you've had too much as well."

"No, it's just quite warm in here," I said. "I need a cold beer."

Jane accompanied me to the bar and I bought her a drink as well.

"Where's Donald?" I asked.

"Oh, poor guy. He's just not used to being up so late. A few drinks tonight just knocked him out. He went up to bed about a half hour ago."

"I think I may go to bed myself soon," I said.

"Oh Mark, no. The party isn't over yet. We haven't even danced, you know, for old time's sake."

We made our way back to the table where my jacket was still slung over a chair. I slumped down and took a long pull at my beer. "I just heard about Kate and Craig breaking up. I was completely shocked."

"Yes, it's odd," Jane said, a bit wistfully. "When Kate and Craig divorced everyone was surprised. When we divorced nobody was."

I sighed and looked at the droplets of moisture running down the brown bottle. I had the feeling the conversation was taking a turn for the worst.

"Mark, was I really that bad?"

"Yes," I said, without hesitation.

"Well, then why did you ever marry me in the first place?" Strangely enough, Jane didn't seem angry, and this seemed like the exact kind of conversation that she enjoyed really getting up a good temper tantrum over.

"I'd have to say...the sex."

"Really?"

I thought for a long moment. "Yes, I'd definitely say the sex. It was pretty ferocious in the early days." I looked up and saw Jane smiling in an enigmatic way.

"It was different depending on what mood you were in," I went on. "If you were in a good mood...and that was as rare as an unarmed Republican, the sex was playful, fun and romantic. When you were in a bad mood...which is to say, when you were...you know: Jane...and you allowed us to have sex, it was raw and aggressive and passionate."

I looked up at Jane, expecting to see those fiery eyes burning holes in my forehead, but instead I saw that same enigmatic smile.

"I would like to prove to you," she said, slowly, "that I can be raw, aggressive and passionate, as well as in a good mood."

A few moments later I was ushering Jane into my room. For a moment I froze and sniffed the air, trying to detect any traces of Ellen's perfume, or the scent of recent sex. I couldn't, but then we weren't lying on the scene of the crime yet.

Jane immediately went to work, undressing me. I could only whimper as I watched her undo the same buttons that her mother had undone not an hour earlier.

I began to help Jane undress as well, and I found the familiarity of her body, the comfort of her curves, all very erotic.

After the rustle of clothing had subsided I found myself between her thighs, touching her in a way that I knew drove her wild. I slid my middle finger deep into her sex, curling it upwards and pressing against the top of her. Then I lowered my lips and clasped her pearly clit between them, worrying it lightly and rasping it with the tip of my tongue. All the while, my finger inside her is pressing and massaging against her.

Jane's voice cracked and she began to gasp and pant.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god," she cried, her words coming in sobs. Her thighs clamped around my head and I felt her vibrate as she approached her climax.

When her legs fell slack, I stood up and grabbed her hips, roughly turning her over. She smiled softly and allowed me to flip her onto her stomach. I pulled her up on her knees and climbed up on the bed behind her. My hands went to the firm globes of her ass, massaging them and sliding over the taut skin. Jane had a beautiful ass, full and round and firm. She moaned as I touched her. She loved my hands on her body; she loved the simple, luxurious seduction of palm on skin. I pressed forward and my hard cock nestled in the crack of her ass. She pushed back against me, mewling like a kitten as she did. I let my shaft slide up and down the warm crevice and my hands slid up her sides, dipped below and cupped her breasts. As my fingers circled her nipples, she drew in a gasping breath.

I pinched her nipples, pressing them tightly in my fingers as I pulled my hips back slightly. I wondered for a moment if I still had my old aim. With a slight searching motion, I felt the head of my cock nestle between the lips of her sex. The heat was almost unbearable.

Jane looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes hot with passion. "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me hard, like you used to."

Her words struck a deep chord in me and I felt the lust surge upwards. I hunched my hips and sank my cock deep into her. Jane screamed out hoarsely, and I wondered if they could have heard her all the way down to the reception. I didn't care though; I was lost in my own fire.

I began to pound into her, hard and firm, her ass rippling and her body jarring under my assault. My breath was coming in hisses, and I fell into that natural, powerful rhythm.

Jane was moaning, crying out my name as I fucked her. And I was fucking her. This was no ‘making love' or even ‘having sex', this was raw and visceral, this was aggression and passion at it's finest. This was fucking.

I slammed into her again and again, my lunges tearing gasps from her lips. Our bodies slapped together in applause of lust. Her arousal ran down her thighs and made her skin sleek and moist. And all the time we were moaning and crying out.

Suddenly Jane sat up, lurching backwards and driving herself deep onto my cock. My hands grasped roughly at her breasts and she threw her head back.

"I'm coming, Oh god it feels so fucking good! Oh my god….oh my gaaawwwddd!" She began shuddering and slamming down on me.

She turned her head and pressed her lips awkwardly to mine. "Cum in me Mark, its okay, I'm on the pill. I want to feel you come inside me, please!" She climbed off me and fell back on the bed, her thighs parting invitingly. "I want to watch you when you come."

I mounted her and drove myself deep into her.

"I forgot," she said between gasps, "how big you are. You fill me right up!"

I began to slam into her and she wrapped her legs around me. I lowered my head to her chest and took a nipple between my lips. She cried out and began hunching back against me. The sensations were getting to be too much. I felt the familiar rising sensation and began to pound into her frantically.

She began a long, low wail and I felt her begin to climax. At that, I lost it. I looked down at her and told her in a rasping voice that I was coming. Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth silently. I felt the first spurt pulse out of me and her eyes locked on mine.

"Oh fuck, Mark, I can feel it! It feels amazing!" And she threw her head back and began thundering through her own climax.

For a long time we lay together, looking at each other. I knew what was going through her mind and the same dangerous thoughts were dancing around mine as well. But the memories of the bad times were too fresh, too insistent for me to be seduced by the promise of anything more.

Finally, Jane sat up and let her fingers drift down my body, tickling me.

"I need to go," she said, her voice thick and husky.

"Yes."

She looked at me for a long moment and her mouth opened to say something, but instead she stopped and smiled.

I nodded. "I know," I said.

"Yes, you do. And that is precisely what aches so much."

She left, and the silence and the darkness enveloped me. And for the first time since our wedding day so long ago, I actually missed Jane.

Epilogue:

Morning spilled into my room with a bright and annoying bustle. I opened my eyes only to close them against the brightness of hot sunbeams slanting across my bed.

I threw off my blanket and staggered into the bathroom, naked and a bit raw. Within moments I was standing under a hot, pelting spray, willing it to wash the sins of the previous night off of me. It's not that I felt ashamed, but I didn't feel particularly proud, either. Besides, if Jane ever found out that I had...

I shuddered, as if the water had suddenly turned cold. Best not to think about it.

I turned the water off and began toweling dry when I heard a knock. Damn housekeeping, I thought as I wrapped the towel around me and padded to the door. I opened it a bit and peered out. It wasn't housekeeping, it was Kate. And for a woman who had up until recently, been making words with all vowels, she looked spectacular.

"Uh, hi Kate." I looked down at my towel and gathered it a bit tighter around me. "Sorry, if I knew you were coming, I'd have dressed up a bit."

"Oh, I quite enjoy the casual look," she said brightly. "Mark, I want to thank you for looking after me last night. I'm embarrassed as all shit at how I acted. I don't know what happened, one minute I felt fine and the next I was…" She waved her hand to indicate the ‘nextness' of the situation.

"Don't think anything of it, Kate. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

"I am, I feel fine. In fact, I was wondering if you'd like to join me for breakfast." She glanced nervously over my shoulder. "That is, if you don't have…prior engagements."

"No, no. I would love to," I said. "Look, I won't be but a moment, why don't you come in and I'll get ready and we can go to the restaurant downstairs."

I held the door and she slid past me, her body brushing quite firmly against mine. I felt my heartbeat jump from easy-listening to alternative instantly. I followed her in, my eyes gazing down over her figure. Her curvy body was silhouetted against the harsh light of the window and I felt my towel twitch. I picked up a pair of jeans and held them in front of me.

"What a spectacular view of the Chinese Take-Out!" Kate turned to me and smiled brilliantly, "I've got a breathtaking panorama of the gas station across the street, myself. Pretty as a postcard."

I laughed and headed to the bathroom.

"Mark." Kate's voice was suddenly insistent and serious.

"Yes?"

"I didn't really come here to ask you to breakfast." She strode over to me and stood very close. So close, in fact that the swells of her breasts touched my chest ever so slightly. My heart cranked up to speed-metal. "I think we were beginning something last night that we were unable to finish. I was wondering if perhaps we could finish it now."

With that she leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back and felt her tongue slip between my lips and touch mine.

My towel was no longer twitching and what was within was desperately curious to take a good look around. I felt Kate's hands on my shoulders. They were hot and smooth. My own hands still held my towel in place and a pair of jeans. Kate's hands slid down my back and her fingers gripped my towel. In a smooth, slow, but insistent motion, she pulled the towel away from me.

I experienced that odd feeling, that slightly emasculating sense that men get when they are naked in the presence of a fully clothed woman. Well, I suppose male strippers don't get that feeling but then, nobody was pushing money into my crotch and well…it hardly matters at the moment.

Kate sensed this feeling and she pulled back a bit. Looking down, she began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Watching her bangs fall over her eyes had an overwhelming effect on me. She seemed suddenly shy and vulnerable, looking up at me through her lashes.

More of her creamy skin was revealed as she pulled each button open with a maddening slowness. Her cleavage was soft and deep and I felt myself glancing back and forth between it and her deep and liquid eyes.

Beneath her blouse she wore a satiny white bra that cupped her breasts and held them up. They were spectacular, full and round and inviting. She allowed her blouse to slip down her arms and off her back with a soft whisper of fabric. It pooled on the floor.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. Her eyes never left mine, not for an instant.

"I have a secret," she said. "Remember when you would come over and use the pool? I always sent you to get changed in the downstairs bedroom. Never the bathroom or the spare room on the main floor, always the one downstairs." I nodded; I remembered the bedroom, hastily constructed in the basement, never fully completed. "I used to dash downstairs to the laundry room and peak through a hole in the wall and watch you change."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's true, I remember one time, you and I had been flirting pretty heavily in the pool. When you got out to get changed, it was pretty obvious you were aroused. Jane never noticed, she never noticed anything like that. Anyway, you went downstairs and I took up my usual spot in the laundry room. I guess Jane was feeling a bit randy as well that day..."

"Oh no," I remembered it well, one of the very few times Jane and I had spontaneous sex. I remembered Jane bent over the creaky bed, biting her lip to keep quiet as I pumped into her.

My cock pulsed at the thought of Kate watching us.

"You gave her quite a workout. And me as well, I masturbated like a teenager that day and it has fueled my fantasies for many nights since."

She began sliding her hand up and down the length of my cock. Her eyes dropped down and she smiled and sighed. "You have such a great cock, so long and thick. I've been thinking about this moment forever..."

I reached out and pulled her against me, feeling the softness of her body touch mine. I smelled her hair, a scent of indefinable eroticism. She laid her head against my chest as my hands drifted up and down her back.

I found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it carefully. I surprised myself at how easily it came undone; I had fully expected to spend three or four minutes fumbling with it like a blind safecracker. Once free, the bra slid down her arms and her beautiful breasts came into view. They were full and pale, marbled with light blue veins. Each was capped with a tawny nipple, hard and inviting.

"You are an amazing woman," I said. "I have adored you from the moment I first laid eyes on you." My hands trembled as I touched her breasts. I felt the heat of them against my palms, the tense nipples pressing into my fingers. "I can't believe this is happening. You are spectacular."

Leaving one hand on her breast, I let my other one drift down and cup her full, shapely ass. My lips went to hers and we kissed hotly. With rising passion, I pulled her towards me, my hard cock pressing into her, feeling the smooth fabric of her pants against me. My lips trailed down her neck, nipping my teeth along her smooth skin. She moaned and her hand wrapped around the back of my head.

My fingers found the zipper on the back of her pants and I pulled the tab down. Using both hands I eased the slacks over her hips, revealing her satiny panties beneath. The pants joined the blouse and bra on the floor and I felt my cock press against her bare skin.

It was intensely arousing and I felt myself throb in response. We embraced and ran our hands over each others bodies, just luxuriating in being together, being able to at last freely explore each other. Each touch or her skin was more erotic and I was quickly becoming lost in lust.

Her lips were on my neck, my shoulder, my chest. Her hand was stroking me with long smooth motions. Her other hand was running up and down the line of my spine. She hooked her leg around mine and our bodies melted together.

I fell back on the bed and pulled her on top of me. Her full breasts crushed into my chest and her lips found mine. My hands cupped her ass and massaged it through the filmy fabric. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of the panties and slid them down her legs. She obligingly lifted her pelvis to allow me to slide them free.

And then we were both naked. She straddled my thighs and sat up. Her pussy was trimmed and neat, the auburn hair enticingly forming a triangle pointing downwards. Her eyes glittered wickedly and she smiled.

"There is so much I want to do to you and with you," she said. "But I can't wait any longer." She opened her closed hand and revealed a condom package. With aching delicacy she rolled the condom down my shaft then sat back and admired her handiwork. Then she got up on her knees and hovered over me. "I think we're both pretty ready," she said.

She reached down and gripped my hard cock, eased up her hips and pressed me against her hot slit. The moisture from her coated the head and then she began to ease down on me.

For a moment she paused, then closed her eyes and dropped violently down on me, swallowing my cock into her completely and knocking the wind out of me.

She cried out loudly and I moaned as well. The sheer intensity of heat and the sudden realization that I was finally fucking Kate was almost too much.

She began to hump up and down, her body rising and falling in quickening tempo as she gasped and moaned. I gripped her breasts tightly and pressed her nipples between my fingers. She hissed and gritted her teeth as she rode me hard.

Finally she fell forward, catching herself with her arms, her hands splayed out on either side of my head. Her breasts dangled above me and I took a nipple in my mouth, pressing my lips hard against it. She began to rock her hips, fucking me furiously, the liquid sounds of our lust filling the air. Faster she went the tempo increasing, our moans and cries intensifying.

Suddenly her breathing became erratic, her rhythm failed and she ground herself against me. Her eyes snapped open and she looked down at me with a wild expression.

"I'm going to cum, Mark. I'm going to cum, baby."

I only nodded, feeling my own climax nearing. I tried to press it down, waiting.

"I want to...I want to...oh oh oh oooh..." She threw her head back and wailed out as her hips suddenly slammed down and I felt the head of my cock kiss her cervix.

She shuddered violently, the bed shivering beneath us. Her hands balled the sheets up in her fists and she grunted and vibrated.

It was too much for me. I told her I was close.

"Cum in me baby, cum in me..."

I felt sparks erupt behind my eyes and the pleasure within me reared up like a wave. It crested and crashed, my cum throbbing out of me, filling the condom until I felt it would burst under the pressure.

Our climaxes lasted forever. She lied on top of me, her body twitching and shaking as aftershocks coursed through her. I felt the thrilling tremors vibrate along my spine as my pleasure subsided.

We lay for a long time, then took an amazingly erotic shower where I pressed her against the cool tile wall and fucked her while she wrapped her long legs around me and moaned, biting my shoulder.

After that, we air dried naked on the bed.

"Mark, let's keep this between us for now."

I didn't answer. She turned her head and looked at me.

"It's just out of respect. It's still my family. I need to tell them in my own way."

"And what about us?" I asked. I wondered if she was trying to let me down easy.

"What about us? I expect you over for dinner this evening at six sharp. Who knows? We may even eat."

Much too soon, it was time to check out. Kate dashed back to her room to gather her things and I finished packing.

As I headed down to the lobby I caught sight of Kate partly obscured behind a potted plant at the check-out counter. Our eyes met as I approached and she smiled the warmest of smiles.

I sidled up next to her and put my suitcase down.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked. I nodded.

Just then, I spotted Tom coming out into the lobby from the opposite side. I left Kate behind her fichus tree and walked out into the atrium to meet Tom. It was then that I noticed Ellen striding up behind him. When she saw me, she smiled bashfully and blushed slightly.

be0wulf
be0wulf
36 Followers