Ex Wife At A College Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt someone climb between her legs. It was Tim. She was about to have her fourth cock of the night. She could feel the head of Tom's cock against her pussy. Her pussy was very sensitive at this point and Tim was bigger than the other guys. She felt him stretching her pussy as he pushed inside her. He wasn't long...but he was thick and Debbie started cumming almost immediately...again...while she struggled with Lyle's cock. Tim didn't last long either and he grunted a few times and pumped more hot cum into her overfilled pussy. She could feel it running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

Lyle would have been happy to let Debbie suck him all night, but he was dying to try that pussy that so many of the other guys had tried all ready. He took his cock out of her mouth now that Tim was done and she moved down the couch. Instead of climbing on her, he sat down and said, "You should get on top...that way you can take as much as you want."

So Debbie got up, on somewhat unsteady legs and swung a leg over Lyle's lap. He was sitting on the couch and she was facing him. She put one hand on the back of the couch and one hand on his huge cock to guide it to the entrance of her pussy. She lifted herself up and positioned the head of his cock at her wet lips and started to lower herself. The head was huge and she didn't think there was any way it would fit...she took just a little, then eased off...then she pushed down again and Lyle pushed up at just the right moment and he was in!! At least the head was in...

They looked into each others eyes and Lyle saw what he was looking for...pure lust...Debbie wanted to fuck him. He could see it...She lifted herself up and eased down taking more of him inside...then she did it again...and again. Each time she took more. Each time he pushed up to give her more of what she wanted.

Debbie couldn't believe the feeling. At first she thought she was going to rip in half...but as Lyle got deeper and deeper inside her, she felt fuller and her pussy quickly adjusted to his size. When she had about 7 of his incredible 10 thick inches inside her, she started having an orgasm. She didn't even notice that everyone else had stopped what they were doing to watch.

As her orgasm started to subside, Lyle laid her down on her back and continued to fuck her. Debbie felt the long slow strokes fill her pussy. Lyle lifted his upper body off her and told her to look down between her legs. She could see his thick black cock pushing in and out of her pussy. The view was incredible to her and as Lyle got back to fucking her hard, Debbie started cumming again. She knew she was screaming and moaning louder than she should be but she couldn't stop herself. The feeling was incredible and she suddenly realized that Lyle was fully buried in her pussy. She could feel that his balls were slapping against her ass and she could feel that when he finished each thrust his body was completely against hers. She knew she had 10 full inches of amazing black cock inside her and she loved the way it felt.

Lyle asked her if she was ready for him to cum and although Debbie didn't want him to ever finish she said "Yes...yes...cum with me." When Lyle heard that he couldn't hold back another second. He came long and hard and as soon as Debbie felt his first cum inside her she started cumming again. Lyle continued to come for what seemed like forever. Debbie could feel the cum dripping from her pussy, and when he pulled out she felt a little empty.

Debbie started to get up off the couch and was greeted by Steve and Tony who were sporting hard-ons again. She said, "Guys I need a break...I am a little raw."

Steve said, "That's cool...hey...have you ever done anal?" Debbie and I had done anal, and although she wasn't a huge fan of it, she wasn't against it either. Needless to say...that party continued for quite a while.

You might be wondering how I got all these extra details. Well, as it turns out, a couple months after I heard the story from Steve, I ran into Debbie at a local bar association party. She had been drinking a bit, as I had, and because the party was winding down we found ourselves talking alone in a corner. I brought up the reunion and she asked how it was and if I had run into anyone. So I shared the story. She was completely embarrassed and apologized for never telling me about what happened. I said it was a long time ago and nothing for her to worry about. I said "Besides...it was a hell of a hot story and I loved hearing it...the only thing that would have been better is if you had told me the details instead of a drunk guy I hardly knew."

Debbie said, "Really...ok...so what do you want to know?" And that's how I got the whole story. I also found out that she had hooked up with Tony and Lyle again that summer...on separate occasions. And that after we separated she had tried to find Lyle again for a little reunion of their own but didn't have any luck. All the stories got us both a little aroused and we ended up going back to my place and having a really good fuck for the first time since we had divorced...and we have repeated that a few times since. She tells me about her exploits with other guys to get me excited...then we get each other off...who knows where this might lead...

12