Ex-Wife 'Lets Loose' Ch. 4

Story Info
Herb's ex-wife and her sister get close.
1.8k words
4.07
138.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herbman53
herbman53
16 Followers

Send feedback! (Good or Bad) Constructive criticism welcome. Flames will be ignored!

*** This story contains graphic sexual content involving: (But not limited to) Anal-sex, Incest, Lesbianism (f-f), and Golden Showers (pee-sex). If you are offended by any or all of the afore mentioned sexual activities, please DO NOT read any further. If, on the other hand, you are intrigued and/or turned on by this type of sexplay, by all means, continue reading, and let me know. ENJOY!!! ***

*****************

Herb's wife, Freda, and her sister Maryann have just finished watching the video "Golden Stream's, a hot video that introduces Freda to the world of golden showers.

Now, on with the story!

*****************

Part One - Freda Learn's How To ''Let Loose''

Freda sat there half-drunk on the wine she had been drinking while watching the video, staring at the blank TV screen, breathing hard, her face a crimson red color, sweating profusely.

"Well, what did you think sis?" asked Maryann.

"Do people actually do that kind of stuff?" asked Freda, with a slight slur to her voice.

"Not only do they DO ' that ' kind of ' stuff ', some of them, including me, ENJOY that kind of sexual activity!" Maryann said.

"Y-y-y-you enjoy... THAT!" exclaimed Freda.

"You bet your cute, sweet little ass, I do sis." said Maryann.

"As a matter of fact, I would love nothing better than to have you squat on my face this instant and piss all over me, sis." Maryann said matter of factly.

Freda stared at Maryann and said, "You've got to be kidding."

"Come-on Freda, let yourself go, try it, you just might enjoy it."

"Gosh... I don't know sis, are you SURE?" asked Freda.

Maryann slid across the couch and locked her lips against her sister's, trying to shove her talented tongue down Freda's throat, while sliding three fingers deep into her sisters hot, wet, pussy.

Freda resisted her sister at first, but then gave in to the erotic feelings building up inside herself. She started returning Maryann's kiss with a passion she didn't know she was capable of. Their tongues were in a slimy wet dueling match, probing, exploring each other's mouth's. Maryann moved her kisses down Freda's neck, nibbling, and sucking all the way. She reached Freda's breasts, planting hot little kisses all over them, then she zeroed in on her sister's hard pointed nipples, taking one between her lips and alternately sucking, then chewing gently.

"Ohhhhh Gawddddddd, sis, don't stop, it feel's sooooo good!" Freda moaned.

Maryann got up and took her sister's hand, pulling her up off the couch saying, "Come-on little sister, let's go upstairs and take a nice hot shower together."

They scampered up the stairs like two little teenaged girl's that were going to get ready for their first-ever dates. They ran into Maryann's bedroom and began practically tearing the nighties off each other's bodies. Once they were both naked, Maryann pushed Freda back onto the big waterbed and pinned her down, kissing her sister passionately.

Maryann wasted no time, she headed right for her ultimate prize... Freda's soaking wet cunt. She got down between Freda's thighs, placing her legs over her shoulders, and dove right in.

"Mmmmm, Ohhhhhhh, Maryann... Damn it's good... Don't stop... Don't ever stop... Eat my pussy, Sis... Eat it till I cum!"

Maryann shoved her long tongue deep into Freda's hot pussy, devouring her younger sister's hot little twat like there was no tomorrow.

"Turn around here Sis, I want to eat your hot little pussy too." Freda said.

Maryann turned around, straddling Freda's head in the classic 69 position. Freda reached up, grabbing Maryann's hips, pulling her sister's wet pussy to her mouth and dove in, drowning herself in Maryann's wet snatch, sliding her tongue around the hard, huge clit first, then slipping inside the soaking wet tunnel.

"Mmmmm, Oh yeah, Freda, eat me out good baby sister, tongue-fuck me honey." moaned Maryann, as she twisted around, pulling Freda on top of herself.

Maryann shoved her face back into her sister's crotch, slurping and sucking like it was her last meal on earth, then ran her tongue up the crack of Freda's ass, circling her tight little rosebud, then slipping her tongue deep inside, fucking her asshole with her long, slippery tongue.

"Gawddddddd, keep doing that, baby, I've never felt anything like this before, ohhhhh, it feel's so good."

Maryann then removed her tongue from Freda's tight ass, replacing it with three fingers, and started finger-fucking her ass.

"Freda, would you please pee for me now, baby?" asked Maryann.

Freda didn't even hesitate, she just let loose with a golden gusher for her older sister.

Maryann opened her mouth wide, drinking down her sister's hot piss. She then grabbed her sister's face pulling her tight against her pussy, and started pissing in Freda's unexpecting face.

"Mmmppfffff, ohhh, Maryann, stop... wait... don't stop... it's so hot and kinky... DO IT, PISS IN MY MOUTH, MARYANN, I LOVE IT!!!"

The two women were drinking each others hot, golden piss, like they were drinking from a public drinking fountain. Catching each others golden streams, swallowing it, then going back for seconds, thirds and more.

Freda and Maryann began having simultaneous orgasm's drinking the other's piss.

Finally, the piss ran out, and the two sister's got up and hugged each other, kissed, and hand in hand, headed for the shower.

"Hey sis, after our shower, how about we drink some more wine, and watch some more video's." Maryann said.

"Work's for me, Sis!" said Freda.

+++++++++++++++++++

Part Two - Shower Time

"Go on in and get into the shower Sis, I'll be there in a minute." Maryann said.

Freda stepped into the shower, turned on the water and adjusted the water to a comfortable setting, and began lathering up her body. 'God, it feel's good' she thought to herself as the warm water cascaded over her body. She jumped when out of nowhere, she felt hands begin soaping her breast's.

"God, Maryann, you scared the living daylights out of me" she giggled.

"Well, I guess I'll stop then" Maryann said.

"Don't you dare."

Both girls laughed, then proceeded to wash each others bodies, caressing each other on their most intimate parts. Maryann got down on her knees, and began kissing and licking Freda's tight buns.

"Ooooohhhhhh, Sis, don't stop, that feels sooooo nice" Freda said.

Maryann started sliding her tongue up and down the crack of her sister's sexy ass, pausing to tease her crinkled little bunghole with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm, owwwww, that's so nasty Maryann, but it feel's nice." said Freda.

"If you think THAT is nasty, wait until you feel THIS!" Maryann said, as she shoved her long tongue, deep into Freda's tight asshole, tongue-fucking her sister's musky rectum.

"Ohhhhh, Sis..... Do It Maryann, Eat My Ass, Shove that tongue in deeper!" cried Freda.

Maryann stood up and said, "I have something I think you will like a whole lot better sis."

Maryann reached around the corner of the shower, and brought a slim, long, strap-on dildo into the shower, and wasted no time strapping it around her sexy waist.

"What do you think, Freda, would you like me to fuck your brains out with my little toy here?" Maryann asked her sister.

"Gawddddddd yes, Fuck Me, I need it BAD, Maryann!"

"Then bend over and spread your cheeks sis, 'cause I'm gonna fuck your ass, til you scream for mercy, you hot little slut." exclaimed Maryann.

Freda bent over, grabbing a handrail that was conveniently located at the front of the shower with one hand, and reached back with the other hand, pulling her sexy asscheek open as far as possible. "Aren't you going to put some lube on that beautiful dong first?" asked Freda.

"I already did." Maryann said.

Maryann grabbed her older sister's hip with one hand, while positioning the head of the dildo against Freda's puckered anal opening with the other hand. Slowly she began slipping the dildo into her sister's tight ass, grinding her hip's in a slow, circular motion.

"Push that sexy ass of your's back against me Freda, fuck yourself on your sister's big, long, cock!" Maryann commanded.

"Mmmm, Oh Yeah Baby Sister, It's so nice being fucked by you like this, Harder Maryann, Shove it deeper, mmmmmm." Freda pleaded.

Maryann grabbed Freda's hip's with both hand's now, shoving the entire 10 inch dildo completely into Freda's gripping rectum, fucking her hard and fast.

"Ooooooo, keep it up Maryann, Mmmmm, god it's good, slam that big cock of your's into my horny little asshole sis, mmmmm, god baby, I'm gonna cum big-time!!! ARGHHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, MMMMMMM, YEAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!" screamed Freda.

After Freda was finished with her orgasm, Maryann pulled out the dildo and turned Freda around facing her. "Suck it Freda, suck my big cock, and you better swallow the whole 10 inches into your pretty little throat." said Maryann.

Freda began sucking the fake cock like she was a natural born cocksucker. Thankfully for her, it was a skinny cock, but it was still long. She took it about halfway, then came up for air, then down again, each time, taking a little more, until she finally had her lip's all the way down to the dildo's fake ball's. Freda was really surprised, because she had never in her life been very good at sucking cock, as her she was sure her husband, Herb, would attest. But she was loving every second of sucking this fake cock, she actually was wishing she could get a mouthful of hot, thick, creamy sperm to drink from it. Maryann had brought out the hidden, erotic side of her, and she was very thankful.

Maryann pulled the dildo out of Freda's mouth, slipped the strap-on off, then pulled Freda's face against her highly aroused cunt. "Now suck THIS, slut." commanded Maryann.

Freda shoved her tongue deep into Maryann's dripping pussy, licking her sister's cunt for every drop of girl-juice she could get. Then, unexpectedly, Maryann started pissing straight down Freda's throat, and Freda drank every single golden drop.

"That's my good little piss drinker." said Maryann. "Now let's get outta here and go downstairs and have some more wine, and watch another video. There's a special video I want you to see, Freda. You will absolutely freak out when you see this one, because I made it myself, with a VERY special friend of mine." Maryann told Freda.

"Who is he? Do I know him?" asked Freda.

"You'll see soon enough, and NO you don't know him." Maryann replied.

"Well, at least tell me his name, pleaseeeee." implored Freda.

"His name is Hans." replied Maryann, smiling.

"So he's from Germany?" asked Freda.

"Not that I am aware of, no. But enough questions for now, let's go down and get something to eat and drink, then you can see for yourself." said Maryann.

"Oh, alright, Maryann." Freda said, frowning.

* * * * * *

To be continued in Chapter 6, but first up, Chapter 5 - Back Home

Send Feedback

herbman53
herbman53
16 Followers