Exactly What She Needed

Story Info
There are better things to do than gambling.
2.2k words
4.06
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maribel Jones looked at the computer VLT in front of her and softly stroked the metal rim of the machine with hopeful encouragement.

"C'mon baby, you can do it! C'mon baby."

Her voice was soft, smooth and sexy. Her desperation was disguised with a veneer of hopeful anticipation. She was in far too deep to quit, once again. She swore she was in control and wouldn't let this happen again, but there she was spending her paycheck again.

Eyes all around her were scoping the situation and were ready to pounce on her machine the minute she gave up.

They admired her slim features, sensual tones, petite nose ring, and long blonde hair, but it was her money they wanted and she knew it. The moment she admitted her loss and walked away, they would be there, like vultures. The vultures most often also became disappointed by the treachery of the machines.

Maribel knew she wouldn't allow the vultures to steal her hard earned money, so she sat there pumping in hundred dollar bills, knowing she would never get the thousand plus dollars back that she had poorly invested into the machine.

"Ohh, so close."

If you had only your ears to listen to what was being said you would have thought Maribel was seducing a man into obedience, but her energy was being wasted on the machine. With a heavy sigh she knew she would spend hundreds more just to keep the vultures at bay, in the name of false hope.

Maribel fished around in her purse once more, and then went to the bank machine, yet one more time. Despite her quiet and friendly nature she sarcastically muttered to the person beside her, something about putting in twelve hundred and getting back a big hundred dollar win.

She stroked the machine like it was her lover; ever hopeful; ever wanting.

Geoff sat on a stool at the bar and watched his prey all night long. He knew she was weak, vulnerable and needy. He watched her sink into the abysses as the machine sucked her dry. The entire time he watched her, he thought about fucking her. He envisioned her positioned with her sexy ass in the air, face down in the pillow, and his strong cock penetrating her tight little cunt from behind. She would take all of his big hard cock deep inside her, and he would spank her. She would love it.

"C'mon baby, you can do it!"

Geoff felt himself getting hard. He looked over at his elegant quest. Her blouse was sheer, yet business like. Her dress pants hugged her small frame and showed off her curves. He had been listening to her say, "C'mon baby", all night long, and he knew he had to fuck her.

Suddenly Geoff found himself impossibly hard. Sliding off his bar stool Geoff walked into an empty stall in the bathroom and started jerking off to thoughts of fucking the gorgeous creature that was being used and taken advantage of by the despicable, greedy, uncaring computer.

When he returned, Geoff eyed his prey while thinking of how to seduce her. He could tell by the conversation she had with the people around her, that she was sweet, and polite. She was exactly what he wanted in a woman. He could tell by the way she tried to seduce the machine into paying her, that she was very, very sexy. Her sexy voice offered sensual promises.

"C'mon baby!"

She continued to push the button again and again, on max bet.

"Ohh Maribel, what are you doing," Maribel said as she fished in her purse for her bank card once again.

She noticed an attractive man at the bar on her way to bank machine. She was almost nauseous and dizzy about the amount of money she had spent, and yet she knew she couldn't quit and admit defeat.

The first amount she entered was rejected. Maribel sighed loudly. This time she put in a lesser amount into the atm, after having realized that she had reached her bank limit for the day.

As she walked by, Geoff smiled at her and said, "Would you like to go halfers on the machine?"

She eyed the attractive man talking to her and considered his offer. She only had sixty dollars left to try her luck and he just might help her get lucky. He did look innocent enough.

"Sure," she said extending her hand. "My name is Maribel."

"Nice to meet you Maribel. I'm Geoff."

They walked back to the machine together and Geoff pulled over a chair.

"Can I get you another glass of wine?" Geoff offered.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you!"

Geoff told her stories that made her laugh and kept buying her drinks as they watched their money disappear as the wheels on the machine spun round and around.

Maribel looked at the attractive man who was temporality filling her void and desperation with light hearted conversation. She noticed him touching her when they laughed. She recognized his aftershave and admired his fit body. Looking at his lips she wondered with it would be like to kiss him.

"Here put this in there." Geoff handed her a hundred dollar bill.

"But I have no money to offer you."

You can pay me with sex," he said jokingly.

"Well if that's all you want, no problem," she said joking back with him.

At that moment they exchanged a look of hot desire, while both of them visualized a hotel room and their hot steamy bodies occupying it. Geoff continued to make sexual remarks that made Maribel blush and squirm. She was getting hornier and hornier with every remark. By the time the bar closed they had lost all their money.

They walked out the door together into the night.

"Time to pay up sexy," Geoff said as he pushed Maribel up against the wall and kissed her hard and wild.

Maribel felt her knees buckle and her head swim as he ground her into the wall. When he finally let up his sexual advances and stood back, she felt dizzy. It might have been losing, or the liquor, or maybe the kiss. She crumpled to the ground. Geoff checked her pulse. She was okay.

Geoff carried Maribel to the car, slid her into the passenger's seat, and started driving. He stopped and got her some juice, and a protein bar. When he arrived at the hotel he gently woke her up.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"What, where am I, what's going on?" Geoff explained what had happened and offered her sustenance. She gulped down the juice and the bar. He could see the color coming back to her cheeks.

"I didn't know what to do, so I brought you to this hotel room to rest, and recover."

"Thank you," Maribel said drowsily as she rested her head on his shoulder on the elevator ride to the room.

He opened the door with the key card and they walked in together. She immediately went for the bed and laid down.

"You'll be more comfortable sleeping with your clothes off darlin," he said while loosening her thin belt and removing it.

He slid down her pants slowly and took off her top so all that was remaining was her matching bra and panties.

Geoff felt himself getting impossibly hard. He put the covers over her, turned on the television and laid down beside her.

She slept soundly. After a while he fell asleep as well.

Maribel woke up groggily and looked at the handsome man in the bed beside. Slowly she remembered the events of the night before and cringed when she thought of the money she had spent. She positioned her head under the arm of the handsome stranger who had helped her out and fell asleep once again. When she woke up again she felt a strong mouth on top of hers. His aroma was sweet and sultry. His mouth tasted so good, like he had just brushed his teeth. She felt herself responding as waves of enjoyment filled her soul. Juices rippled through her and nestled in her pussy. He was on top of her now, the bulge in his jeans making contact with the thin fabric of her sexy lingerie. She wanted, no needed him, inside of her. Suddenly he stood up and started removing his jeans while watching her.

"Take off your panties beautiful, but leave your bra on."

Wide eyed, she did as she was told.

"Lick your fingers and touch yourself for me."

There was something about the commanding nature in his tone, and her need for him, that made her respond and do what he said, wordlessly. She was memorized by the spell of lust he cast.

"Find your clit, press hard, and circle it!"

Maribel moaned as she looked into his eyes and rubbed her hot clit.

"Spread your legs wider."

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations surging through her.

"Look at me slut!"

His harsh tone surprised her, but she opened her eyes and held his gaze.

"Put two fingers in that hot wet cunt of yours babe!"

She continued to hold the gaze of the handsome sexy nude man standing before as she did as she was told. Maribel appreciated his demanding attention and found her pussy to be dripping wet.

"Fuck yourself hard for me beauty!"

Maribel took two fingers and started pumping her pussy slowly and steadily.

"Faster slut!"

His commanding nature made her need for him even stronger. Soon a strong orgasm took control of her body. She rode the wave, orgasming in front of the handsome stranger who was watching her.

"Don't stop slut, cum for me again!"

Maribel started to protest and moved towards his hard pulsing cock.

"No, whore, ram yourself hard, show me you're worthy of my hard cock."

"Three fingers this time slut; I want to make sure you're ready for this big hard cock."

With that he stroked his manhood up and down a couple of times, retrieved his underwear, rolled it into a ball, and shoved it between her lips.

"Taste my precum while you fuck yourself beautiful."

Her body arched and she bounced around as Geoff aggressively pumped her pussy for all she was worth. While during the throngs of her second orgasm he moved towards her and started licking her pussy. She pulsed her release into his mouth. Her taste was sweet and sultry. He couldn't get enough. She put her hands on his head as he licked her to yet another mind bending orgasm. As she was starting to orgasm he removed his underwear from her mouth.

"Ooo Geoff, fuck yes, fuck....ooooo baby, oooo honey.....ooo don't stop..."

With those words she oragasmed once again. Geoff looked at her and smiled. He turned his body so she could taste his hard cock while he licked and lapped at her gushing pussy.

Torn between the sweet pleasure between her legs and his demanding hard cock entering her mouth she escaped into the bliss of the moment.

"Ohhh baby, I'm going to cum, and I want to be inside you when I do."

He pulled out and sat on the bed instructing her to sit on his hard cock and rock with him. Their mouths indulged in a wild kiss as he entered her for the first time and started bucking inside her. Their movements were small and intense as they held each other close and kissed. They enjoyed each other for a long time, feeling the closeness of their passion.

"Squeeze hard now!"

Maribel did as she was told and felt Geoff give her his seed with a roar of approval, as their tongues danced in pleasure.

"You're one hot slut, you know that babe! Now lick me hard again, my little cocksucker!"

With those words he gagged her with his dripping wet cock, filling her mouth and pounding it.

"Squeeze your tits around my cock. I'm going to fuck them now."

Maribel silently did as she was told. She was lost in passion and wanted to please this man that made her so happy. Before long he was rock hard and ready for more.

He flipped her over and started fucking her missionary style. Her tits were shaking and bouncing in the bra she was still wearing. He pulled it down so her tits rose above it.

"You're so fucking gorgeous slut!" he said while pumping her hot little pussy.

Her hands ran up and down his back, and then rested them on his tight sexy ass. She squeezed his sexy cheeks while he fucked her, making their connection super tight.

"I'm going to make you my sub and you're going to do everything I say slut, do you understand?"

Maribel nodded.

Geoff's second orgasm was just as powerful as the first.

"Cum for me now my slut!"

They clung to each other as they shared an extraordinary orgasm.

Afterwards they held each other tight and laughed and giggled.

At one point Geoff propped himself up on one elbow, looked in Maribel's eyes and said, "I'm serious baby, you're going to be my very own personal slut. There will be no more going to bars and talking to other men who just want to fuck you. You're going to quit gambling and be my woman. Surrender yourself to me Maribel and I'll make you whole again my sexy little nymph."

With those words he turned her over and gave her ass a sensual but hard slap. Maribel was surprised how this action filled her pussy with wetness. She was ready for him once again.

Maribel knew her life would never be the same again. This man knew exactly what she needed.