Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You said you would wear some new dress' he replied.

'I am wearing a new sari' she said.

'No, not that' he said.

'Then what' she whispered?

'Something like the singer wore' he replied.

So he had not forgotten it thought Shobha. She did not know how to reply back to him and said 'that, I will do when I feel like.'

'Why not today' he asked her moving closer.

'Because I don't have any' she replied.

'I know you have' he said putting his arm over her shoulder.

'What do I have you know of' she asked him?

'You have costumes like the singer wore.' He said pulling her closer.

'Have you seen any' she asked him? 'I have seen it' he lied.

This was shocking to her. She sat thinking when he had been to her room and looked in her cupboard. The thought of her son searching through her intimate dresses made warm sensations creep up her body and to stall him she said 'You were not supposed to peek at your mother's cupboard. You should know it.'

Hearing it Rahul said 'I did not do it Mama, I lied to you' he said.

'You liar, you had me worried for some time' she said brushing his hair.

'Then you agree you have some' he said.

'What?'

'Some scintillating dresses' he spoke in her ears.

'So what if I have' said his mother teasing him.

'Why don't you wear them' he spoke in a low voice.

'Why' she asked in the same tone?

'I would like to see how you look in them' he said.

'And'

'And compare you to the singer' he replied.

'What do you want to compare, my dress or what' she asked?

'Leave that to me, I will tell you later' he said.

'Rahul you are too bad' saying this, his mother got up and left him.

As his mother left him, Rahul cleared some space by pushing the furniture aside and set up the sofa to one corner and switched off unwanted lights.

His mother took fifteen minutes to change and when she stepped into her son's vision he sat gaping at her scintillating figure. Seeing her son gape at her she moved to the darkest corner of the room and did not make a move till Rahul signaled her to come close.

On seeing his mother shaking her head Rahul got up and moved towards her.

The first thing his mother saw was Rahul's eyes, which were riveted on her body almost popping out of their sockets. His gaze was so intense, she felt as if could see her body through her dress. She felt as if she was standing naked in front of him.

Coming closer to his mother Rahul extended his hand and without any hesitation she moved her hand forward to be held by his. As Rahul took her delicate soft hand in his, he dragged his mother until she came under the dim light.

As his mother came under the light, Rahul eyes devoured every nook and corner of his mother's body. The light colored sari which she had worn could do nothing to shield her curvaceous body. Rahul's eyes feasted upon her swollen mounds of breasts to the plump waist of hers and going down he could even see panties she had worn between the frills of her sari.

Rahul did not stop there. He moved behind her and when he saw her back which was almost naked, but for a strip of cloth acting as her blouse his gaped at it. And when his eyes where focused on her buttocks he could not take them away from it.

Shobha on feeling his gaze at her exposed features was shuddering in delight. A current passed through her body and engulfed it. She could feel his eyes penetrating deep through her dress and as her son continued staring at her she could not stop from saying 'what's so engrossing.'

'You have the most fascinating back' replied her son.

'Which part' asked his mother getting excited?

'Your buttocks' replied Rahul.

Shobha's body convulsed on hearing her son utters the word 'buttocks.' She slowly turned and facing him said 'now that your wish is fulfilled can I go.'

'I have yet to compare your charms with the singer' said Rahul putting his hands on her shoulders.

'Can you not do it from what your eyes have seen so far' asked his mother?

'No, they just had a glimpse and it is not relayed to my mind' replied her son.

'How long will it take it to be relayed' asked his mother stepping closer.

'May be an hour' replied Rahul pushing the top of her sari to fall from her shoulders.

'Is it necessary to do what you did just now' she asked.

'What did I do' said Rahul sliding the sari away from her chest.

'You are pulling my sari away from the body' she said nibbling his ear.

'The singer had her chest uncovered' replied Rahul bringing his hand down and caressing the top of her breasts.

'She was also not wearing much of a skirt. Do you intend to pull out my sari' she asked pressing her cheeks on his.

'Only after having a look at your breasts' he replied.

'But the singers breasts were not exposed' she said.

'With you it is different' he said as his fingers slid down to unhook her blouse. 'How different is it' she asked?

'She was untouchable while you are not' he replied after unhooking her blouse.

'If she had allowed you would you have touched her body' she asked biting his ear.

'Maybe, but if I had to decide between you two, I would have preferred yours' he said as he slowly pushed her blouse away from her body.

'Why? What's the difference between the two of us' she said looking straight in his eyes.

'You are the most voluptuous woman I have ever seen and she stands no comparison' he replied putting a finger to her lips.

'Now that the comparison is over, can I go' she said biting his finger?

'I have not seen what my eyes are hungry for' he replied pushing his finger into her mouth.

'And what is that your eyes are so hungry about' she asked sucking his finger into her mouth.

'They want to feast on your naked breasts' he replied.

Shobha on hearing her son utter the word 'breasts' again felt her body convulse with passion. She knew she had wet her panties and if this continued any longer her panties were sure to be soaked. As her body was stimulated she continued the conversation and asked

'Are my breasts the only thing your eyes are interested in seeing?' The moment she had uttered these words she knew she had committed a grave mistake in the heat of her passion.

Rahul too felt it that was a slip of the tongue and taking advantage of it he said 'it would be my last wish to see yours.' As he said this, his eyes were riveted on the frills of her sari covering her womanhood.

Shobha saw him staring at her womanhood. Though it was well covered she felt his hot gaze penetrating her dress. She knew she had made a mistake but on the same side she tried to reason it out. When they had gone so far she did not mind taking one more step in that direction. Thankfully she had asked whether he wanted to see something else. She had not committed for anything more than it. What's wrong in showing him she thought?

Seeing Rahul's eyes focused on her womanhood and to continue the conversation she asked mischievously 'what do you mean by yours.'

'I mean I want to see that part' he said looking down below her waist.

'What is there to see' she asked biting his finger hard and leaning forward.

'It is the most fascinating part a woman possesses which is also heavily guarded' he replied.

'How can you say it is heavily guarded' she asked.

'You have three layers covering it' he replied thrusting his hand down to her abdomen.

'Name them' she said as her body was burning with hot desires.

Pushing his hand between the frills of her sari above her warm womanhood Rahul said 'First you have it covered by this sari, followed by your petticoat and you have your panties snuggled on it.

Shobha on feeling her son pulling her sari drew closer to him and embracing him she asked 'on what are my panties snuggled on?'

'On your hot pussy' Rahul replied.

This further invigorated her and drawing his body to hers she asked 'does it have any other name?'

'Yes, it is also called cunt' whispered Rahul in his mother's ears as his hand pulled her sari out of her body.

Feeling the sari slide down her body his mother spoke 'so you know all the names. Where did you learn them?' She asked sliding her hands on his back and drawing his lower body to hers.

On this action his mother felt her son's rock hard pecker brace her warm waist and shivering at the touch asked 'what's that which is poking at my waist?'

'It's my cock' he replied putting his hands over her back and trying to unhook her bra.

'And why is it so hard' she murmured?

'It's hard after seeing your semi nude body' he replied as his hands clasped her bra and unhooked it.

'What would happen if it sees me fully nude' she asked?

'You will see for yourself in a few moments' saying this he drew out her bra from her body. As Rahul pulled the bra from her body and pushed his mother back a little, his eyes feasted upon the magnificent mounds of his mother's breasts. His mother possessed a set of well rounded breasts with dark brown nipple jetting out from the middle.

As his eyes devoured the sight of his mother's naked breasts his hands flew over them as if they were magnetized. He first cupped both her breasts in his hands which were insufficient to grasp fully and as her nipples pressed against his palms he held one of them in his fingers and squeezed them.

Shobha stood still enjoying his foreplay and when she saw her son dip his face and kiss the top of her swollen breasts she wet her panties again. As she drained her cunt's juice out she felt her son bending down his head to get more access to her breasts. Seeing him in an awkward position saying 'come let me feed you' she went and sat down on the sofa.

Rahul was stupefied to hear his mother's words. Disentangling from her he waited till his mother sat on the sofa and when she looked up at him he moved on to the sofa and lying down on it he rested his head on her lap.

Shobha held his head in her hand and fondling his hair she asked 'does my son want to suckle his mother's breasts.'

'Yes, I am feeling hungry' replied Rahul.

'But my breasts are devoid of milk' she replied.

'When did they go dry' he asked fondling his mother's breasts?

'You dried them when you were three years old' she replied.

'Now, is there any chance of them being filled up' he asked?

'Only if I get pregnant again' she replied.

'How do you get pregnant' he asked hiding his face on her chest unable to see her face.

'As if you don't know' she replied holding his head to her breasts.

'No, I don't' saying this he brought his lips over the flesh of his mother's breasts.

'It happens when a male makes love to a female' she replied fondling his hair while his mouth was busy on her breasts.

'I have made love to you always and why are you not pregnant' he asked dipping his lips back on to his mother's nipple.

'It's not that love' she said.

'Then what is it' he asked lifting his face from her nipples and looking at his mother.

'It's a different type of love' replied his mother.

'Tell me about it' saying this he went back to suck his mother's breasts.

Hearing this Shobha was once again aroused, cuddling his hair she said 'it's when a man enters a woman she gets pregnant.'

'How does a man enter a woman' asked her son.

'It's when he puts his cock in her cunt' she replied taking a deep breath.

Hearing her use such words Rahul lifted his face from her breasts and looking at her said 'you mean when a man fucks her' he said.

'You devil, you know about it' she said.

'I have heard a little, but still it puzzles me' he replied.

'What have you heard about that puzzles you' she asked?

'I can't imagine how a big cock can enter the cunt' he said.

'It's a good question. Have you ever seen a cunt' she asked?

'No, I have not' replied her son.

'A woman's cunt can take any size of cock' she replied bowing down and kissing his head.

'Even as big as mine' he shot back.

'I have not seen yours' she replied.

'It's there to be seen' he said widening his legs and showing her the bulge in his pants.

'It looks awful' she said looking at his bulging pants and smiling at him.

'No, it is a sight to behold' he replied.

'Are you trying to impress me' she asked?

'You will miss something if you don't see it' he replied. 'Is it so' saying it she turned a bit and looked straight at his bulge. When Rahul saw his mother's eyes were locked on it, he felt his cock surging up and seeing it his mother asked 'why is it throbbing?'

'Because a gorgeous woman is eyeing it' he replied.

'When will it stop throbbing' she asked putting a hand on his thighs.

'When you open my pants and fondle it' he said.

'So you also want me to fondle this' she said placing her hand over his bulge.

Rahul on feeling her hand press over his bulge got excited and pulling up he sat on his mother's lap hugging her.

Shobha on finding his back resting on her lush thighs got stimulated again. She pressed her hand slightly over the bulge and when her son squirmed she said 'Oh! It is so hot.'

'Yes, yes' moaned her son.

Shobha then slid her hand on his waist and unhooking his pants she pulled the zipper down. Rahul's cock suddenly shot when it was freed from his pants. Shobha then pushed the pants down exposing the tiniest briefs which held his cock.

Looking at his briefs which could hardly hold his cock and looking at the well muscled thighs of her son she could not help but put her hand on it.

Rahul felt the soft hand of his mother on his burning thighs which made him grip his mother tightly in his arms.

Shobha on seeing her son's thighs was fascinated. They were so heavily muscled that she wanted to see more of them. Bending down she pulled his pants out of his body.

As his mother was pulling his pants down Rahul unbuttoned his shirt and in one go he pulled it out. Now he was clad only in his briefs.

Shobha's eyes were mesmerized when she saw the almost naked form of her son. His well built chest, his deep waist, his rich thighs were so well proportioned that he looked like a stud. Her eyes after sweeping over his body were focused again on his briefs.

Though it was stimulating her body on seeing the impression of his cock, what impressed most was on seeing the pubic hair of her son peeping out from the sides of his briefs. Impulsively she put her hand down and caressing the coarse pubic hair she pushed her hand inside the briefs and held his pulsating cock for the first time.

Rahul screamed with joy as his mother's hand held his cock. His body started to throb. He kept thrusting his body up and when his mother realized the reason for his throbbing, she quickly pulled down the briefs over his legs and awed when her son's cock appeared in front of her eyes.

It was really a sight to behold she thought as she saw his cock. Her son's cock was almost eight inches long with a thick baseline and curved as it reached the top. Its head was thick and purple in color. Its rugged veined body was enchanting to look and seeing it Shobha was sure that it would make any woman want it in and she was no different a woman.

With these thoughts as she took hold of her son's cock in her hand she saw the pre-cum glistening at the top of its head. Her first thought on seeing it was to bring her mouth and lick it clean, but she felt doing it would embarrass her son whom she thought was still an amateur.

'Oh! It is lovely' she said as she held his cock in her hand.

Rahul moaned as he felt his mother's hand hold his throbbing cock. He started to jerk his body up.

Seeing him jerk his mother held his cock in one hand and started squeezing its head. Rahul was inflamed by these actions and embracing his mother's upper body he thrust his cock up in her hand.

Seeing him thrust his body, his mother started jacking his cock. Her soft hand slid up and down over his hard cock and in no time, she felt her son on the verge of shooting.

And as Rahul moaned his mother pulled his face to hers and bringing out her tongue she slid it into his mouth and kissed him hard. This, Rahul would no longer sustain and he shot his cum which landed on his mother's chest, breasts and waist.

As Shobha was kissing her son she had missed watching his cock shoot his cum and when she saw the thick cum on her body she regretted not watching it. Leaning on her son she pushed him down on the sofa and embracing him she plastered her upper body over his chest and cried out his name.

Huddling in each others arms for some time when Shobha looked at her son, his eyes were still burning with passion and as she tried to get up, Rahul pulled her down over him and said 'you are not going anywhere.'

'Why? Are you not satisfied?' she asked thrusting her body over his.

'No' he replied.

'Then what was it that shot from your cock' she asked smiling and lay on top of him. 'I did not shoot by itself, but you made me do it' he said.

'I made you do it. How?' his mother asked getting thrilled.

'You jacked me with your hand' he replied.

'So' she said and waited for his reply.

'So I want to do it by myself' said he.

'How do you intend to do it' she asked naughtily?

'By denuding you' saying this he flipped his mother down on the sofa and lay upon her.

'You are a devil' said his mother getting thrilled.

'Remember you have birth to him' he replied.

'And you want to see from where you popped out' she asked in a lewd manner.

'Yes, I want to see this' he said putting a hand over her hot womanhood.

Shobha's body sizzled as she felt her son's hand on her sex. She shook her body in delight.

Feeling his mother's body shudder Rahul lifted his hand and placing it on her waist he pulled the cords holding her petticoat.

Shobha moaned as she felt her son pulling the cords of her petticoat.

Rahul slid his body down and as this gave him enough room he pushed his mother's petticoat down her legs.

Shobha's heart leapt in her mouth. Only a piece of cloth lay on her body from being totally nude.

Rahul was enchanted when he pulled his mother's petticoat out. He had only one more obstacle to remove before his eyes would be feasted. As he put his hand on his mother's panties his hand encountered a wet patch on them. This surprised him and feeling its wetness he looked up at his mother.

Shobha closed her eyes when confronted and smiled.

'So you too have wet your panties' he said.

Shobha nodded her face.

'Happy' he asked.

'I am thrilled' she replied coyly.

'How are you feeling now' he asked as he put his hand again on her wet panties?

'Excited' she replied.

'Now' he said as he pressed his hand over her sex.

'I am aroused' she said.

'Now' said Rahul cupping her wet sex with his hand.

'My body is on fire' she said.

'What would you like me to do to you' he asked.

'Continue what you are doing' she replied.

'Will you come again' he asked.

'Why?' hissed his mother.

'Because, I want to see you wetting your panties' he replied.

'Do you know what wetting your panties means' she asked laughing?

'Why? Is there any other meaning' he asked.

'Come closer, I will tell you' she said.

Rahul brought his ear up to his mother and when he heard what she had to say it aroused him to a greater extent. Withholding his feelings he said 'I want to see you cum.'

'You would not be able to see much as we don't shoot like you' she replied.

'But still liquid seeping out of your cunt will be a sight to watch' he said. He was thrilled as it had a double meaning to it.

'I am almost there' she said.

Hearing it he was excited. Sliding down her body he brought his face near her hot mound. He could clearly see her thick pubic hair covering her sex from above the wet panties. He put his hands inside her panties. His mother's body trembled.

Rahul slowly slid her panties down allowing his eyes to devour his mother's sex. As the panties slid revealing her pubic hair, Rahul put his fingers over it and caressed her wet pubic hair. Then as the panties bared her sex, Rahul was flabbergasted on seeing its pink lips almost hidden behind her pubic hair.