Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahul parted her thick sex lips. This brought her clitoris to his view. It was like a small pinkish tongue. Rahul felt it with the tip of his fingers. His finger felt as if it was in an oven.

Shobha screamed as Rahul's finger contacted her clitoris.

Rahul hands went down to her thighs. Her heavy thighs were soft and warm to his touch. He started to caress her thighs and moving his hands behind her back he held her just below her buttocks.

Shobha moaned louder.

Rahul did something which was unexpected. Pulling her lower body up, he dipped his face on her hot wet sex.

Shobha started thrashing her body wildly. Rahul gripped her harder and started inhaling the aroma radiating from her sex. Shobha could no longer withhold it. She again thrashed her body and Rahul realizing that she was going to cream out pulled his face from her cunt.

As he looked deep into his mother's cunt he saw her sex lips pouted and squirming. He watched as his mother's started vibrating her body and as he saw her gripping the back rest of the sofa he knew she was about to cum.

Shobha felt her juices streaming out. She pushed her body up allowing Rahul to have a look at her dripping cunt. Rahul saw the sheen of liquid flowing out of her cunt. He went crazy.

He suddenly grabbed her mother's body in his hands and laying squarely upon her, he embraced her.

Shobha held her son in her arms and pulled his body over hers and when she felt his son lunging his cock on her abdomen, her lips sought his and finding them she started kissing him passionately.

Rahul on feeling the soft warm flesh of her mother's body under his pecker was going wild with lust. He started to jab his cock on his mother's body.

Shobha feeling him going wild lifted her legs up and bringing them over his back she crossed her legs and held captive his body in her hold.

This enthused Rahul and thrusting wildly at her body he shot a load of cum over her.

Shobha was delighted to feel his warm sticky cum over her body. She held her son in her arms as she felt him easing up.

Rahul lay over his mother completely exhausted. Shobha after allowing him sufficient time moved away from him and carrying her discarded clothes she went to her room.

CHAPTER IV

The sun was shining brightly when Rahul came down from his room. Shobha had just finished preparing the breakfast and was laying it on the table. As Rahul was hungry he straightaway sat on the table and started eating.

Shobha silently slid beside him and started nibbling at the food while her thoughts lay centered on what would happen after Rahul had his breakfast. As she finished her breakfast she looked up to see her son who was busy having his.

Leaving him to finish she went and stood near the window letting the sun's rays fall on her and watched the people moving around in front of her house.

As Rahul got up and looked for his mother he saw her standing by the window. She looked dazzling as the suns rays were falling on her. Her loose hairs were fluttering and the skin color sari which she had worn was showing off her charms.

Rahul stood staring at her body. His eyes feasted on her lush back, her heavy waistline and coming down they were focused on her buttocks which were prominently cushioned in her sari. Seeing her long legs Rahul felt the desire to see them unclothed. Though he had taken a look at her nude body yesterday night, today she looked different in the bright sunlight. He strode silently towards her.

Shobha felt Rahul approaching her. She shivered when Rahul held the loose end of her sari and as he finished wiping his hands, she felt his hands circling her waist and when he leaned his head on her shoulders and planted a kiss on the nape of her neck she said 'what are you doing, people outside may watch us?'

'I don't mind, let them watch' he replied inhaling the aroma from her body.

'Are you crazy' she asked getting excited on seeing people move in front of her house. A new sensation started creeping over her body.

'Don't worry, they are quite some distance from here and they can't see below your face' he said.

'What if someone tries to come in and take a peep' she asked?

'They will be thrilled to see the show' he replied.

'What show' she asked getting excited?

'The one that is about to start' he replied tightening his hold on her and caressing her waist.

'So you are in a mood to start again' she asked?

'Yes, feel it' he said pushing his body on hers.

As Rahul moved his body closer to her, his mother felt his hard cock press on her back and said 'the devil is up again.'

'Yes, and he has not lost its strength since morning' he replied nuzzling his cock and embedding it on her back.

'And what's the reason for it' she asked?

'It's after seeing you standing here' he said and started kissing the nape of her neck and moving up.

'Why? What's the difference' she asked again turning her face a little?

'Your body looks gorgeous with the sunlight falling' he replied as his lips crawled over her cheeks.

'So what do you intend to do' she asked.

'First I am going to kiss your luscious lips' he said moving his lips further up.

'Rahul people can see' she squirmed in delight as she felt sure that anybody could see them kissing.

'Having people watch, gives immense pleasure' he said as his lips found hers.

Shobha was thrilled by his words. In fact she was hoping for the same. Bracing herself as warmth took over her body, she allowed her son to kiss her lips.

Rahul jammed his lips on hers and ravishing them with his kisses, he slid his tongue deep into her mouth. As Rahul pushed his tongue inside her mouth, his mother opened her mouth wider and allowing his tongue to penetrate deeper as she looked out the window she saw an old beggar with broken spectacles straining his eyes to look at them.

This added more steam to her already heated body and making sure he was watching she kissed his son hard on his lips.

The poor beggar with failing eyes could not see them clearly and when he came in to collect the alms, they had stopped kissing.

Seeing him come to collect alms, Shobha rewarded him substantially and the moment he turned his back she felt her son's lips on hers again.

Shobha threw all precautions to the wind and enjoying her son's kisses; she turned facing him and embraced him in her arms.

Rahul now had his mother in his arms and feeling her lush breasts crushed on his chest, as he looked out of the window he saw the beggar staring at them. Seeing the beggar staring, he pulled his mother down on to the carpet.

Shobha's eyes flared up as her son put her down on the carpet and said 'what made you do that.'

To this he replied 'the beggar is still staring at us.'

'Why? Don't you want him to see' she said naughtily?

'No, I don't want him to look at my mother's body' he replied.

'But I am fully covered' she replied.

'Yes, you are' saying this he held her sari and pulled it from her chest. Exposing her swollen breasts which juggled out from her blouse, he said.

'You look terrific.'

'Are you talking about me or my breasts' she asked seeing him stare at her breasts?

'On the whole you look gorgeous and your breasts are beautiful' he said pulling her sari out from her body.

'Come straddle my chest' she said unhooking her blouse.

Rahul was captivated to hear his mother and by the time he got up he saw his mother had unhooked her blouse and her lush breasts were left bare as she was not wearing any bra.

Seeing her exposed breasts he asked 'what happened to your bra?'

'There was no point in wearing it' she replied.

'Why?' Rahul asked planting his feet by the side of his mother's body and crouching on her stomach.

'Anyway you were going to remove them' she shot back.

'Then why are you wearing the rest of the clothes' he said as he bent forward to kiss his mother's breasts.

'Because I can't go naked in front of the milk man, the paper boy and others who visit us' she replied.

'But you don't mind going naked in front of your son' he asked taking her nipple in his mouth?

'My son has already seen me nude' she replied taking hold of her breast in her hand and pushing it in his mouth.

Sucking on her nipple he said 'I have yet to see the whole of your body.'

'Well, what's more there to see' she asked him?

'I have not seen your lush buttocks' he replied.

'What makes you think they are lush' she asked him?

'They are big, heavy and full of life' he replied.

'I should also compliment you on having well molded buttocks' saying this she held them in her hands and drew his body closer.

As his mother pulled him Rahul felt his cock's head poke at her swollen breasts and this made his body tremble.

Going on his knees he opened the belt of his pants and pulling the zipper down he shed his pants from his body.

Shobha on seeing him kneel in front of her with his cock tent up in is underwear, put her hand and holding her son's cock in one hand she drew him down on her chest with the other.

Rahul moaned as he felt his cock nuzzle between his mother's breasts. Instinctively he started jerking his cock between the warm mounds of her mother's breasts. As his cock's head slipped between his mother's breasts, he felt his mother releasing his cock from the hold of his underwear.

Once his cock was set free, Rahul leaned on his mother's body and started yanking his cock between her breasts.

Shobha seeing her son thrust his naked cock between her breasts squeezed both her breasts engulfing his cock completely between them.

This made Rahul to add vigor to his thrusts. He started to pound his cock between her warm breasts and Shobha seeing her son's cock head playing hide and seek between her lush breasts, held his cock in her hand and squeezing it swollen head she spit saliva on it.

Rahul who was on the brink of ejaculating as he felt his mother spit on his cock and caress its head, it was unbearable. He gave one final push and started shooting his cum over his mother's face.

Shobha felt her son's cock spurting the thick cum all over her face. She was surprised by the quantity of cum he shot. Fondling her son's cock even after he had stopped spraying and grinning at him she said 'look at the mess you have made of my face.'

'I am sorry, shall I clean it up' he asked trying to take hold of her sari which was lying nearby?

'No, its fine, I was teasing you' saying this she caressed her face in her hands and spreading his cum evenly over her face she held his face in both her hands and kissed him hard on his lips.

As his mother kissed him Rahul was overjoyed and allowing her lips to be posted over his, he lay upon her.

Shobha seeing her son rest upon her gave him some time to relax and when he did not move away she said 'can I get up and go.'

'Where do you want to go' he asked her softly?

'Why? Any place, to my room or to the bathroom' she whispered in his ears.

'Is it urgent that you need to go to the bathroom' he asked her?

'No, I think I can control for sometime' she replied getting excited.

'Then control it till I finish' saying this he lifted her and turned her on the stomach.

'Oh! Rahul you are too much' she said as she felt warm sensations take over her body. 'Just relax' he cooed having turned his mother the other way and going on his knees and facing her exposed back.

'Now what are you up to' she asked as her body trembled.

'Wait and enjoy' saying this he started caressing her exposed back feeling the rich soft flesh of her back and waist.

Shobha started moaning.

Rahul continuing his caress on her waist slid his hands down and holding the cords of her petticoat, he pulled them releasing the knot.

Shobha cried out his name in passion.

Rahul freeing the knot of her petticoat curled the petticoat slowly down her buttocks and pushing it further down he exposed her rich thighs to his gaze.

Shobha started squirming her body in pleasure.

Rahul seeing his mother squirming in pleasure pulled her petticoat from her body and as he saw his mother clad only in the thin panties he slid his body beside his mother and lay down facing her rich buttocks.

Shobha sizzled as his son pulled out her petticoat out and as spasms after spasms shook her body she started thrashing her legs.

Rahul seeing his mother's body shudder in rapture moved his body upon hers and lying upon her he held her thrashing legs to steady with both his hands.

Shobha felt as if she was trapped feeling his son's weight upon her and lay still moaning on the soft carpet.

Rahul on having held his mother's body captive started caressing her long legs and bringing the hands up he held her rich thighs and squeezed them.

Shobha was totally pinned down by his weight and as she could do nothing lifted her freed legs up.

Rahul on seeing her mother's feet dangling in front of his eyes caught them by her ankles and bringing it near his face kissed her the undersides of her feet.

Shobha screamed 'Rahul' loudly.

This invigorated Rahul and continuing kissing her legs he brought his face in between her legs and kissed the rich thighs of his mother just below her buttocks. Shobha gripped the carpet with her hands and as she felt his felt his wet lips licking the undersides of her thighs.

Rahul then thrust his head further down till his hot lips felt the silky panties covering her mound and as Shobha pushed her buttocks up he placed his warm lips over her dripping cunt above the panties and kissed her hot spot.

Shobha creamed her juices as she felt her son's lips on her cunt lips press hard.

Rahul did not let her go. He rammed his face on his mother's cunt and feeling her moist cunt lips over the panties he started to suck them in to his mouth.

As Shobha wriggled her buttocks in ecstasy, Rahul putting his hands over her buttocks caught her panties and rolled them over her rich buttocks and as the piece of cloth covering her hot mound gave way, Rahul pushed his tongue sharply in to the folds of his mother's cunt.

Shobha screamed again.

Kissing, licking and ravishing his mother's cunt with his lips and tongue, Rahul moved his face from her mother's cunt up and coming over her rectum, he parted his mother's thighs to take a close look at the dark wrinkled ass hole of his mother.

On seeing her ass hole pucker with excitement Rahul thrust his tongue out and jabbed at its opening. Shobha pushed her buttocks up so that Rahul's face was pressed hard on her arse and squirmed her body on it.

Rahul held his mother's buttocks strongly in his hands and bringing his face away he started to lick the fleshy part of his mother's buttocks.

Meanwhile Shobha after having drained out her cunt juices was lying still enjoying her son's kisses and as she felt her bladder filled up said 'Rahul, can I get up now.'

'Why?' asked her son still kissing and fondling her buttocks.

'I need to visit the bathroom' she spoke softly.

'Why' he asked again?

'I want to .......' she did not complete the word.

'You want to what' he asked?

'I want to pee' she said softly.

'Meaning you want to wet your panties' he asked her? 'Yes, I want to wet my panties' she replied getting excited.

'I want to see you wet your panties' spoke Rahul softly pulling her panties back on her buttocks.

'No, you don't' she hissed, suddenly feeling aroused on hearing his words.

'But I would like to' he said snuggling her panties on her bum and pulling her up.

'Why?' asked his mother sitting up on the carpet and taking hold of her sari.

'Because it would give me immense pleasure to watch' said her son getting up.

'Rahul you get crazy ideas' saying this she got up and draped her sari over her body.

'So, you will allow me to watch' he asked getting up and putting his pants on.

'I cannot say no to you' she replied as she felt moistness again creeping up her body.

'Let's go to your bathroom' said Rahul taking hold of his mother's hand.

'Why mine?' asked Shobha encircling her son's waist with her hand and nuzzling closer to him.

'Because it is spacious' replied Rahul as he moved pulling his mother.

'Lead the way' said his mother snuggling closer to her son.

Rahul as he entered his mother's bedroom and on seeing the king size bed said 'it looks inviting.'

'What' asked Shobha suddenly? Her eyes shot up when she saw him staring at her unmade bed.

'The bed, it is very appealing' replied Rahul.

'Rahul are you going to stand there or are you coming' she asked looking at the bathroom?

Rahul as he entered the bathroom was hit by a strong aroma. He stood inhaling its fragrance and when he turned and looked at his mother, he saw her squeezing her legs.

Looking at her standing he moved behind her and encircling her waist he hugged her to his body.

Shobha felt his hard cock on her back and pushing her body to his, she lifted her hands and putting them on his neck she drew his head down on her shoulders.

Rahul on resting his head over her shoulders had a clear view of her lower body and seeing that she was still squeezing her thighs he slid his hands down and started to lift the sari up and as the sari exposed her thighs he put his hand between them and squeezed them.

Shobha snuggled her body still closer to his and as she felt his hands draw her sari out of the way and exposed her panties she started to buckle.

Holding her thighs tightly Rahul said 'release it.'

Shobha was relieved to hear those words and she slowly let a small stream out of her cunt.

Rahul's eyes bulged when he saw his mother's panties started getting soaked. He gripped his mother's thighs harder and bent forward to have a closer look.

Shobha seeing her son curious enough to take a look, let out some more liquid and when it dripped out of her panties on to her thighs she asked 'is this what you wanted to see?'

Rahul did not reply to his mother but widening her thighs he let his eyes devour the sight of the liquid oozing out from her panties pour out on to her thighs and form a puddle near their feet and as his mother let out a stream he said 'its lovely to watch.'

As Shobha finished she pulled her son's face to hers and planted a wet kiss on his mouth. Rahul turned his mother and facing her he hugged his mother's body strongly to his and ravished her mouth with his kisses.

Shobha went limp in his arms and when he felt Rahul push him under the shower she lamely obliged and when she felt the water from the shower gush their bodies she suddenly had the desire to see his son take a leak.

Putting her hands down on his pants she unzipped it and holding his swollen cock in her hands said 'it's my turn now.'

Rahul was excited on hearing those words. Taking a step back he let out a stream flow from his cock and Shobha on seeing it moved her body in line with it and let the flow to splash on to her thighs.

Rahul on seeing his mother position her body in line with the flow of liquid he held his cock in his hands and directed his flow on her waist, cunt and on her thighs and as he emptied his balls he pulled his mother into his arms and stood below the shower.

After standing under the shower for five minutes, his mother slid back and pulling two towels from the rack threw one to her son. Rahul held the towel in his hand and as he finished drying up he tied the towel on to his waist.

By this time his mother having finished drying up and tying the towel so that it covered her breasts and her buttocks moved out of the bathroom.

Stepping out of the bathroom as Rahul looked for his mother; he saw her standing in front of the mirror combing her hair. Moving behind her he took the comb from her hand and after giving the final touches to her hair, he slid closer to his mother.

Shobha seeing her son come closer, lifted her face and when she saw his face in the reflection of the mirror her eyes questioned him 'now what?'