Exceeding All Your Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined him in the restaurant; his stiff cock, the sticky ejaculate, his stained pants.

"May I make you cum tonight, in private?" she said seductively. "You can program me to do exactly what you want. Command me to swallow, if you want." Did I really say that?

She imagined pleasing Bradley in ways he had only fantasized about in private. It was too much. Her knees unsteady, her body unable to stand erect. As she turned to face the wall and pushed her pussy against the railing, the orgasm overtook her. Holding herself up with her right hand and securely grasping the rail, she covered her mouth with her left hand to keep her shrieks silent.

Climax. A glorious climax. Then it ended. She turned around, and the door opened. As she glanced at the digital numbers, she saw that she had arrived at her floor. In her view was Ken, her boss. He stood for a moment, looking at Kimberly. She looked over the interior of the elevator. Bradley, or at least the avatar of Bradley, was gone.

"Let's go to the meeting, Kim," he called to her. She must have appeared a little disheveled and shaky. "Are you ok?" he asked.

She quickly regained her composure after noting that Bradley had vanished. The lights had changed to business mode overhead.

"Oh, I'm fine. This elevator decelerates so quickly, it left my stomach six floors down," she fibbed, smoothing her skirt.

Then she heard Bradley's voice. "Thank you for your comments regarding the new elevator service. We will make the necessary adjustments to assure your ride..." There was a pause before he said the final words, "Exceeds all your expectations."

As he entered the elevator, Ken looked at Kimberly. "That's Bradley. Do you know Bradley, the supervisor for the elevator refurbishment?" Kim shook her head as she replied, "No. Never met him, but he seems to be a very resourceful guy."

Ken then leaned back against the new surround. "Isn't technology wonderful?" Ken noted as the doors closed...with a whoosh.

12