Excellence In Loving You Ch. 03

Story Info
She battles anger & addiction only to find love waiting.
930 words
4.13
6.4k
0
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

"Hi, Chayne! What you like today?" says the Salon owner.

We are going to go with French tips for the pedicure and I would like Shellac for my manicure. Also I need to have a waxing session with whoever is in today.

"Okay, girl. Have a seat and we will be right with you."

Chayne likes to be waited on. Her job involves customer service which she delivers exceptionally well so when it is her turn to receive she expects perfection. The only thing with expectation is it always disappoints. Chayne reaches in her bag and grabs her iPad. It's usually glued to her right hand but today has been so busy this is the first chance she's had to look at it.

As soon as she powers up the device her Skype starts going off- oops. She never signed out from last night's session. Let's see who's on: YungnRich25, Stud4u; BlingnBlack- the list goes on and on. She signs out and decides to revisit that application after her date.

It's time to get waxed and the Tech that worked with her did a really good job. He made her brows razor thin and made sure he removed every single hair from her pussy and asshole. It is evident that she will have to see him regularly now. Time for her barking dogs.

Chayne has never been adventurous with nail colors and usually goes with French Tips on her toes and a Natural Pink for her nails. She always overthinks whether or not her outfit will clash with her nail color and since fingernails have a natural pink tint when unpolished she decided to roll with it.

It's been about 2 hours and she is all done. Next stop is to see Carly to get her hair done. Carly and Chayne have been friends for ten years or so. Carly is Chayne's longest standing friend. They used to work together at a telemarketing job ages ago.

Carly has a little hair salon in the back of her house. She lives alone and has two dogs. Carly and Chayne used to party but now Carly has dedicated her life to Jesus. Please don't get confused- Carly is still down! Chayne loves Carly so much because she never judges her and has always there for her.

"When are you going to rock your natural curly hair?" Carly asks.

Don't start with me please. I have a very busy day. The usual please. Wash, dry and flat iron - thanks.

"Why don't......"

Thanks! Chayne interrupts.

These girls have been through the thickest of things. As a matter of fact Chayne tried to hang herself from Carly's Sycamore tree. The girls never talk about it but I know it crosses both of their minds. So much time has passed since then- well it's been a few summers at least.

Why does shit always pop off in the summer she wonders? Maybe it is the warm weather and naked bodies we overdose on. But really, summer is such a special time for her. It's almost like a three month siesta. No work, no consequences, good food, great sex- good times!

Chayne is a creature of habit. She always does the same thing to her hair. Chayne has naturally curly hair that she insists on keeping straight. It is black and silky smooth. Even though she has pretty black hair it is not good enough. Chayne dyed her hair midnight black once and became upset when it turned out the same color. She was seldom happy.

Carly motions for Chayne to take a seat. "Before I even start you had better put your iPad and phone down, I'm so serious!" says Carly.

Usually she was gentle and nurturing but when it came to hair Carly did not play around. As far as Chayne was concerned Carly was her mother, aunt, sister and friend simultaneously. She always had a way of making Chayne spill her guts- it was a very curious occurrence.

"How are you feeling Chay?" Carly is the only one who gets to call Chayne Chay.

You know I feel more balanced. I am a bit tired and hungry but other than that I feel fine. I have this dinner pretty soon so can we hurry this along please....with all due respect and such.

Carly tugged at Chayne's hair. "Oops, did that hurt?" she asked.

Quit playing Chayne remarked.

"But seriously what's going on this evening?"

Oh I have this client at 5 this evening. He wants me to put a leash on him and walk him like a dog around his apartment. I tell you some people have real issues. It's fast money so I'm not going to complain but boy I tell you.

"Chay, you know I never judge you, right? You know I am always here for you, right?"

Yes, those are both facts you are stating Carly. Is there a point?

"No point, I just worry about you is all."

Well don't worry Carly- it gives you grey hair.

Chayne always found a way of deflecting- well with Carly anyway. She could never get through to her father it seemed. It's been about two years since Chayne has spoken to anyone in her family. All she has is Carly and a handful of acquaintances.

Carly finished styling Chayne's hair. "Here is a mirror Chayne!"

Wow Carly, it looks so good, thank you!

Chayne reaches in her purse and hands Carly sixty bucks plus tip. She grabs her stuff, gives her friend a hug and promises she will text after her date.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers