Excellence In Loving You Ch. 05

Story Info
Chayne is a very complex creature.
1.5k words
4.25
5.8k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

Chayne has driven under the influence a time or two and has the perfect cure to her intoxication- Dick's. Those tasty Deluxe Burgers hit the spot for real. They sober her up and bring her back to reality.

Before she can even start her vehicle she reaches under the seat and retrieves her iPad. Holy road apples, 32 missed calls on Skype. Chayne rolls her eyes while shifting through the requests to watch her on cam.

Chayne slams her iPad shut and a rush of tears fall from her eyes. A mixture of today's events and the alcohol have caused her to become emotional.

"It could really happen God! I can fall in love and leave this fucking life once and for all!" she cried out.

Her fists hurt from the rapid contact they've made with the steering wheel. She knows she should stop but does not know where to begin.

Chayne opens her sun visor and blindly searches for her Fashion First Aid kit with her right hand. It appears to be that time again. As she removes makeup from her tear stained face she envisions darkness being removed from her path.

This lifestyle has simply sucked out all of her energy. There is nothing more that can be taken from her at this point. She has little to no contact with her family and her friends are too involved with their own toxic lifestyles to care about the struggles she has going on.

Chayne's mental breakdown is interrupted by the ringtone on her cell phone. Without hesitation she clears her throat, takes a breath and answers the phone:

"Hey there Big Daddy, do you want to play?"

The voice on the other end is calm and mellow. It's the client from 5pm that she ditched earlier. Surprisingly enough he was not irritated in the least bit.

See that is why Chayne never walks away from the game. She calls all the shoots. She can step on your foot and make you apologize to her for the inconvenience.

Chayne is a very complex creature. Her father has left more of an impression on her than she would like to admit. Chayne without thought can disconnect her feelings from anyone or anything.

You can set your clock by it. The funny thing about Chayne that she may not realize is that there are patterns in which her tragic life follows.

Allow me to lay them out for you. First order of operation would be the infatuation process. During the infatuation process Chayne finds herself completely sprung on some young stud. Let me put strong emphasis on the word young!

The second scene in this tragic play called life is resentment. Chayne overextends herself for these young puppies and then becomes frustrated when they do not reciprocate the same level of care she has rendered.

The third and final step is destruction. Things sour pretty fast at a rapid rate. Chayne was not an arsonist but she surely knew how to burn a bridge.

None of her exes consider Chayne a friend. She is regarded as the devil to some. Either you love her or you hate her and I am not trying to be literal that is just how she rubbed people.

Chayne booked a date with the gentleman that placed the call to her and headed home. On the way there she thought about Dirty. She wanted to give him her number but she did not feel as if he was interested in her.

Just her luck. She is always chasing what she cannot have and running away from what she doesn't want. It never fails.

Chayne is so lost in thought that she runs a red light. She is alerted by the honking of the surrounding motorists. Adrenaline is pumping through her veins but nothing more than usual.

Chayne has finally made it to her apartment. She has a plush apartment in the city with no children and no pets. She doesn't even want to be responsible for the soul of a goldfish.

Her first order of business is turning on her webcam. Once that task is complete she loads her iTunes and begins to undress. Chayne is the world's worst neighbor. She fucks really loud, she blasts her music all hours of the night and she simply does not give a fuck.

The chat room is full of men waiting to pleasure themselves at the sight of Chayne. She doesn't even have to be doing anything and most of them could get off.

Chayne is a very sexual creature with a never ending love of music. During dates Chayne is known for loading a playlist before the fun begins.

System of a down is blaring in the background and Chayne is walking around her apartment wearing only panties. Her apartment is ecofriendly and discourages smoking but she figures since the cigarettes are all natural everything is just fine.

Chayne is standing in her closet finishing her smoke. Not sure of what to wear she looks at her shoe collection. When she is stuck for ideas about her wardrobe she always picks the shoes first.

There are these Kenneth Cole Boots with a stiletto heel and buckles that are calling her name. She finds a black lace corset and grabs her leather trench coat.

"Dinner is served!" she shouts as she places her outfit on the bed.

Nag Champa incense sticks are burning in the bathroom and there are candles lighting the room. Chayne likes to get super high before she takes a shower so she is sitting at her desk rolling a blunt. She forgot her weed at home today and has been so busy that this is the first blunt of the night. It will be one of many this evening. Pictures of Dirty invade her thoughts interrupting her painful self-loathing. She sees his smile, she smells his cologne and she hears his voice.

"God please put this man in my path again, please God." she prays.

The water is nice and hot. Steam is already collecting in the bathroom. She gets in the shower with her back facing the water and her head leaning against the wall. The water feels so good on her body. She takes her breasts in her hand and begins to massage them.

Her pussy is becoming wet. The shower head is detachable and the water pressure is fantastic for the dirty deed she's thinking of. She turns around, grabs the shower head, adjusts the settings, places one foot on the side of the tub and spreads herself open.

The water is teasing her clit as she moves her hips back and forth. Her happy time session is interrupted by the ringtone of her cell phone. It's Carly:

"Hey girl, you said you were going to call me after you were done walking the dog!"

Carly begins to laugh hysterically.

"Very funny" Chayne said.

She apologized for alarming her and began to share the events of the night. The first order of business was Dirty.

She told Carly about the beautiful specimen she had drinks with this evening. Before she could even dish on their common interests her phone started beeping.

It was her client. He had to go into the office but invites Chayne to spend the weekend with him. Chayne respectfully declines as she is unable to spend more than a few hours with the same person before turning into a cunty bitch.

Irritated at the last minute cancellation Chayne ends her phone call with Carly. The water is getting cold and the mood is long gone so Chayne decides to step out of the shower. She can't help but to feel moved by her frustration. Her anger becomes easily aroused at the loss of anger, it makes her feel helpless.

One of her many fears is rearing its dirty head: BORDEM! Chayne finds nothing worse in the world than being home alone. The idle time and quiet allow the visions of her nightmares to appear more vivid. Any chance she got she wanted to be high, drunk or getting fucked. In between then she wanted to hang out with friends, dine out and go shopping.

In her mind she had been through much suffering and deserved to relax. Relaxation comes in many forms and has no boundaries, in her world- anything goes. Thoughts of recreational drug use fill her mind. She on purpose thinks about what drug she wants to do and why. There is such a beautiful deadening spirit when she gets high. Everything makes sense and nothing hurts. She is addicted to being high.

She has been staring at herself in the bathroom mirror for quite some time now. She is dog tired and would love to lay in bed and watch movies on her iPad but her anxious mind would torment her so. She takes a deep breath and prepares to create a plan b so she is not at home alone for the evening.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers