Excellence: Top 10 Stories on Lit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

A model, a student, nervous naturally, it is a first time posing, hesitant, groomed for approval, the grooming ignored, mildly confused, the preliminaries, you see, names neither offered, nor asked, or even spoken to, curious beyond wondrous, and stands, fidgeting.

And so to begin, with the customary awkwardness of strangers, a clipped dialogue, one straining to please, the other... just a strain, uncomfortable making demands.

Where will the journey take you? I would suggest you look this one up and find out!

-----

That's it. Those are my top ten favorite Literotica stories. It wasn't easy to narrow it down, and there are many, many more that I know I missed. If there are others that you enjoyed that I missed, feel free to send me a note or a comment. I am always interested in reading truly excellent work, the kind that leaves you tingling and breathless... kind of like sex! Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy these recommendations.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12