Excellent//Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought snapped a chord inside of my brain and I looked into her eyes for the first time. "No, Mrs. MacGregor. I want you to fuck me until I come." Easy Peasley!

"Is that what you want, Penny Peasley?" Mrs. MacGregor asked with a mocking playfulness rising in her commanding tone. "Are you sure?"

I nodded violently. Something was welling up inside of me, but I didn't know what it was. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor."

She continued quickly her tongue a whip. "So you want me to fuck you, to treat you like my little slut?"

The words were so perfect to me. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I felt a door slam on a part of myself. School seemed like a lifetime ago. Nothing else mattered but this moment. My nostrils were flaring and my eyes were glued to her eyes, her mouth, her neck her breasts. I wanted her. I wanted her. I wanted my fucking teacher. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor, please!" I begged, surprising myself.

She traced her index finger down my cheek and neck to my upper chest and looked at me like a trapped rabbit. I felt shocks down my body everywhere she touched and I needed release. "Will you be an excellent little slut who won't hold anything back or a spoiled, lazy brat who just wants to skate by?"

I would have killed a gorilla with my bare hands for her. "I'll be an excellent little slut for you, Mrs. MacGregor! I won't hold back, I promise, I'll give you everything that I've got! I will, I will, I swear I will!" I felt wild and unchained now. It was the most powerful that I had ever remember feeling. I had never said anything like that, to anyone, but now, it just seemed natural. How about that?

"Okay," Mrs. MacGregor acquiesced breezily, sliding her slender finger up my neck to my dimpled chin. "but you have to ask nicely." Her blue eyes were languid and her mouth turned into a smug smile. A look of control, a sense of command.

The whole scene was too fiendish to resist and somewhere inside of me, I began to fill with glee as I started to wrap my mind around what she was asking. Everything seemed to be happening before I knew it and now my body was in on the act, fooling my brain into doing its bidding. My eyes instinctively rolled over her eyes and cheeks, that slender elegant neck, down her shoulders to her creamy breasts, all right in front of me. Suddenly, it was the feeling at the pep rally all over again, only a million times more intense. It was all at once alien to me and part of my very soul. The voice that came out of my mouth, that I made my request with was new to me. Simple, searching, and vulnerable. "Would you please fuck me, Mrs. MacGregor, and make me come?"

"Does my excellent little slut need to be fucked very badly?" Mrs. MacGregor asked with mock concern, not missing a beat. She slowly moved her index finger across my chest and I'm sure she could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

I nodded hard again. I was aching to feel her, I can't remember ever needing anything else that much. She was teasing me, putting her carrots just out of my reach and I was ready to do anything she asked. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor, very badly. I need you really bad. PLEASE?" I couldn't control myself, what I said, what I felt. I didn't want to anymore. I just wanted to get fucked.

"Show me," replied Mrs. MacGregor as she patted the table. "Up on the table, hurry up. And lose the shirt, Penny Peasley." I hopped up on the table and scooted back a bit and pulled the shirt up over my head in a hell of a hurry.

"More, scoot back more, Penny Peasley," Mrs. MacGregor directed. I pushed my ass back further on the walnut table, past the white place settings and the fine silverware and gold rimmed plates until I was near the middle of the table. "Now open your legs, Penny Peasley and show me how badly you want me to fuck you." Her words were like a cattle prod, sending electricity through me and making me follow her every command.

I spread my legs slowly I could instantly make out the aroma of my wetness. It was a pungent, strong odor and for a split second, I was embarrassed. But Mrs. MacGregor's eyes were wide with excitement as she honed in on my sex. "Ooh, Penny Peasley's little cunt is so wet. You can't wait to be fucked.by you're teacher, can you? I can feel how excited you are." She guided her hands lightly along my thighs until she reached my mound. Then she slowly moved her index finger through my pubic hair to my throbbing clit which protruded from its perch like a baby bird. As soon as she made contact, I drew in a sharp breath and my body started to undulate a little on its own, wanting more, needing more. She continued to trace a line from my clit to my waiting hole and then slowly began to circle with her fingernail. Every movement brought me closer and closer to the edge. My cells and molecules were exploding in my ears with the desire for release. But Mrs. MacGregor took her time making smaller and smaller circles with her finger while her eyes zeroed in on my pussy like a laser.

"Please Mrs. MacGregor," I cried limply. I could feel the tears welling up in my ears. I wanted to feel her finger plunge into me, to feel her take me like she wanted.

"Be patient, Penny Peasley," she replied, not missing a beat with her finger. "I'll fuck you when I'm ready." She was stern, but not upset. In fact, her tone was wistful and a bit softer as she fixed on her prey. My pussy was already hers, there was no reason for ferociousness. She brought her finger to her mouth and slowly sucked it, her eyes fixed on mine, her grin even more evil. The sight made me lightheaded. "Mmm, what a yummy pussy my brand new slut has. I want more." And with that, she leaned forward and I felt her tongue slide fat against my slit.

I groaned with a relief I had never known as the sensations from her tongue flooded my body. My arms went to jelly and I fell back on the table. "Sit up Penny Peasley!" Mrs. MacGregor said lifting her tongue temporarily from my pussy. "I want you to see how much you love to get fucked." The word 'fuck' from Mrs. MacGregor was like a whip. It exploded in my ears and made me feel like my bones were made of neon. I struggled back on to my hands, desperately, my breath coming in ragged pulses. I felt like a wild animal.

Her tongue tracked its way up to my clit and curled around it and I whimpered helplessly as I watched Mrs. MacGregor use my pussy at her leisure. "Oh God," I heard myself exclaim. "oh God, oh God, oh God." This must be what it feels like to die, I thought to myself. My pussy pulsed with pleasure as she lapped every inch of me with the slow intensity of an expert tiger. She discovered places that I didn't know existed and brought out sensations in me that I never knew I could have. Her arms slithered up my body slowly, reaching for my breasts. Her hands cupped them and kneaded them like dough. Her fingers started lightly flicking and twisting my nipples and I was lost. She moved her tongue slowly down past my pussy to the space between it and my ass and startled and excited me before making her way back up to my clit in one smooth motion. I felt myself begin to shake and felt Mrs. MacGregor grab my thighs and hold me down. I was panting and moaning, barely able to breathe. She started sucking my clit harder, moving her lips back and forth rhythmically like she was sucking a cock and it was all too much for me. I knew that there was no holding back.

It came on like a tidal wave, a tsunami. Something that's so big that you can feel it before you feel it. My whole body tensed in anticipation. My body had been waiting, begging, praying for this. I lost a moment and then heard myself I screaming and yelling and crying out as the force rack through my body. Mrs. MacGregor's amazing tongue made little circles under my clit as wave after wave of orgasm went through my body. It was like those crash carts you see on TV, the ones with those paddles. Clear! Zap! Clear! Zap! My body felt like a rag doll but I held my place and locked my arms because I wanted to see, I wanted to watch her elegant face, her fingers, her hands. I wanted to watch her make me come and come and come.

It seemed to last forever, time stopped and went backwards as far as I knew. Everything inside of me from my hair down to my toes was filled with light. My ears were ringing, my face was streamed with tears. Nothing in my life had been more intense, more real than what had just happened to me. Nothing.

The feeling started subside slowly and I felt spent and emptied out. Clean. The room was bright with sun coming through the big bay windows filtered by the light blue curtains. Everything was still and quiet and peaceful. Outside, someone had started mowing their lawn and the dull roar of the motor was strangely comforting. I felt my chest heaving up and down and my eyes were wide with wonder. I expected to start feeling normal again, like after sex with Tommy, but I could still feel Mrs. MacGregor's hands on my thighs, her fingers moving over my cunt, sending little shivers through my body. I looked down to see her beautiful hair sticking to her face and her lips coming together in a satisfied smile. I was enthralled. It did something to me. My skin started to tingle again and the air in my chest started to feel heavy. My eyes narrowed on her body furiously, bent down before me, her waist, her ass in my view. I was on fire again with a lust and yearning that far exceeded whatever I felt before into dust.

Mrs. MacGregor rose to meet me, her face slick with my cum. I could smell myself on her, I could feel the animal in her. I wanted to melt into her, to surrender myself. "Do you want to stop?" Mrs. MacGregor asked in a quiet, but steady voice. Her eyes were heavy and soft, but still focused on me.

I felt myself panic all of the sudden. My whole body went as stiff as a board and my toes curled defensively on the edge of the table. I shook my head violently. "No, no Mrs. MacGregor," I cried, hoping it wasn't all over.

"Are you sure, Penny Peasley? You look very troubled." Her eyes began to sharpen and her voice was less lusty and regained some of its professionalism. "Maybe we should stop."

"Don't stop, please Mrs. MacGregor! I don't want to!" This wasn't coming from me, was it? I didn't know where it came from, I just didn't want to stop. Ever. "I want to taste you. I want to lick your pussy, I want to feel you! Please!" I wanted it so bad that it hurt, it physically hurt, like needles inside my skin. I didn't know what else to say, really.

"Hmm," she mused wearily. "Have you ever licked another woman's cunt before, Penny Peasley? Do you know what it tastes like?"

"No, Mrs. MacGregor, never," I answered, feeling small, so unsophisticated. "but I want to taste yours Mrs. MacGregor. Can I?"

She continued. "You know, good girls don't normally beg to lick their teachers' cunts. Imagine what people would think if they knew!" Her eyes were filled with glee at the prospect.

I didn't care. "I don't care! I don't I don't!

"Is that true, Penny Peasley?" She asked with mock skepticism. Her eyes never wavering off of me. Her hands on either side of my frame.

"I don't care, Mrs. MacGregor. I don't care if we did it in the teacher's lounge, the gym, the fucking library, I just need to lick your cunt, Mrs. MacGregor! PLEASE!!" When I heard the word 'cunt' escape from my lips, my nostrils flared and I felt like I was breathing fire. I was crying, whining, pleading. I was dying to touch her, to feel that porcelain skin, to taste her. I would have done anything.

"You do, huh?" Mrs. MacGregor smiled a little as she lifted her index finger to my lips. "Show me." She put her index finger up to my lips. "Lick my finger." I greedily licked my juices off of her index finger, rolling around it desperately with my tongue, licking and sucking with abandon.

After a few moments of my little show, she stood up, satisfied with my performance. "Excellent," she beamed. "Now," she snapped her fingers and pointed down to the floor. "on your knees in front of me, c'mon." I exploded off of the table and knelt before her.

"Splendid," she said, as authoritative as ever. Mrs. MacGregor stood tall and straight, her hands on her hips and her eyes looking down on me. Then, she stepped out of her black pumps. "Now I want you place my shoes beside you to your left." I quickly did as she said. "Now my belt, Penny Peasley. Undo it, quickly." Her black belt was large and it took a bit of doing to pull it off, but I was determined. All that mattered was getting that belt off of her, getting closer...

I slid the belt off of her and the white dress fell slack and slightly away from Mrs. MacGregor's heavenly body, but I was still able to make out her form underneath. The sunlight was shining through the window behind her, illuminating her in white. I just stopped, staring up silently, my mouth ajar. Between the white dress, the light shining through her golden hair, her commanding stare. Everything was clear now, crystal clear. I mean, I was kneeling at her feet, naked, exposed, ready to do all that she asked. That was the scene There was no other conclusion to come to, was there?

"Place my belt down beside my shoes," she commanded. My mistress, my goddess commanded, and I complied. I actually felt myself quaking slightly as I let the belt drop to my left, not taking my eyes off of her. Everything in the room was filled with a sort of church-like reverence.

"Excellent, Penny Peasley," she purred. "Now I want you to kiss the top of my left foot and lick your way up my leg, slowly. Do NOT use your hands, only your slutty little mouth. Do you understand my instructions, Penny Peasley?" The way she said my named seemed like a curse, a mantra, a chant. It danced through my brain, invading my soul.

"Yes, Mrs. MacGregor, I understand," and as I bend down to kiss her foot, I added quietly, "thank you, Mrs. MacGregor,"

"You're welcome, Penny Peasley," her voice was throaty and bold. I leaned forward and touched the top of her arch with my lips tentatively. They were perfect feet, not bony, not fleshy, but athletic and bent at just the right angle. Elegant. I had to swallow to remember to keep breathing. I lightly kissed my way up her ankle and then slowly opened my mouth to taste her soft, ivory skin on my tongue for the first time as I slowly made my way up her calf. Her skin tasted fresh and clean, like vegetables do when they've just come from the market. Cucumbers maybe, or celery. It was so soft and pliable, like satin, which surprised me given her personality. So different. I tried to keep my hands where they were. Stay! I tried to tell them with my brain as my mouth busied itself with Mrs. MacGregor's luscious body. But they cried out to be reunited with Mrs. MacGregor's legs.

I distracted myself by getting lost in my task. I circled around the back of her leg and again to the front, using my tongue to trace wet little lines across her skin and my lips to lightly hold her skin in my mouth for every so often. I could feel my pussy spasming and my breathing becoming heavier and slower as I continued. The more of her I got, the more I wanted and my urges started to get violent again, pounding again and again in my brain and making every nerve ending stand on end.

I passed her knee and she lifted her dress further up to let me continue with one hand and with her other, she brushed my hair softly and ran her hand down my back. "That's excellent, Penny Peasley. What an eager little slut you are."

I became even more eager when my tongue approached her inner thigh. I tasted something tangy on my tongue as I closed in on her crotch and then with a start, I realized. It was her. Her juices must have dripped down from her pussy and stained her skin in all of the excitement! This is for me, I thought. I felt so special. The taste grew stronger and stronger as I made my way to the top of her thigh, and it was my pussy that was dripping. Those were my nipples that were as hard as rocks. The combination of the smell and the taste of her pussy, sharp and light like champagne, made me feel savage all over again, just like after the spanking. My tongue started darting back and forth on its own and I started to kiss her harder, slightly biting the flesh with my teeth taking more and more of her skin into my mouth as I traveled higher, wanting to taste more and more of my teacher. Mrs. MacGregor started breathing more heavily and raggedly and her hand stopped brushing my hair and her fingers gripped vigorously. I could hear soft moans escaping her body, building steadily as I continued on my trail.

Before I knew it, my hand was glued her round ass, grasping desperately, my nails digging in! I tried to take it off as soon as I realized, but she noticed. "No hands Penny Peasley!" Mrs. MacGregor admonished sharply. I thought she might make me stop, but instead, she just said, "Now the right side. You need to learn patience, Penny Peasley." I made my way up the other leg as I had done before, this time more hungrily. Whatever it was inside of me was desperate to experience the full taste of her on my tongue, on my lips. I wanted to taste her cum on my lips and mouth, I wanted to hear her moan more deeply, more uncontrollably. I wanted her to be pleased with me. Once again, the taste of her juices met my tongue and lips as they reached her inner thigh. I slowly licked my way up, past her waiting pussy, which looked amazing. She was as completely shaved as I was and it took everything in my not to look, not to break with her instructions and dive into her gloriously shaved pussy and lick until my tongue fell off. Finally, slowly, I made my way up to the top of her thigh and I felt her shuddering and moaning above me, her legs tensing at my touch. I was drooling, my pussy was on fire, and my whole body felt ready to burst . She swallowed hard as she grabbed my hair and guided me up to look at her. She wasn't rough or cruel about it, just insistent.

"Splendid, Penny Peasley, but I think we need to give you a little more work." she said, slowly backing away towards the couch. My heart sank and alarm bells went off in my head! I actually heard myself whimpering, not words really, just sounds. A lonely howl. She slid onto the couch in that white dress, her body arranged in a reclining position on the left arm. "Come here, Penny Peasley.," she beaconed to me with the finger that she traced my pussy with just a few minutes before. I started to get up, but then she wagged her finger and made that tsking sound. "On your knees, Penny Peasley, come to me on your knees." And I did. I crawled like a baby. I needed her, needed to feel her so bad that I did it with no shame. I crawled on my hands and kneews over to her and settled between those luscious legs, one stretched out before me on the couch, the other planted on the floor next to me. I looked into her steely eyes and they stared back with a look of haughty superiority.

"Excellent," Mrs. MacGregor said in that sparkly tone of hers. She used her fingers to trace along my right nipple, making me melt, making me moan and come apart right in front of her. She presented her hand to me with a bemused look on her face. "Show me, suck on my fingers, show me how much you want me," I groaned with a mixture of frustration and lust as I grabbed her hand and took each of her slender fingers into my mouth, bending my tongue around each digit and bathing them in saliva, like one of those suckers I had when I was a kid. I couldn't remember feeling so free. I forgot all about the paper, forgot about my worries about class and school. I licked and sucked every bit of her hand, licking my way past the palm and down to her slender wrist and back up to her fingernails, making sure to use all of my tongue. Then she took that hand away from my hungry mouth and presented the next and I dove on it like dinner, licking sucking, nibbling. My pussy was throbbing, aching, screaming bloody murder to be touched. I was so wet that I was sure that there was a puddle on the floor. Who cared? Nothing mattered but this.