Excellent//Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaTigre
LunaTigre
24 Followers

All the while, I eyed those large, full tits, finally free from the restraining fabric and jiggling slightly as she moved on the couch. She must have seen me because she said, "Are you distracted by something, Penny Peasley?" Mrs. MacGregor cocked her head and pushed out her chest slightly, displaying what she knew I wanted.

"Yes, Mrs. MacGregor," I answered, still feeling a little shy about the words. "Y-your breasts, Mrs. MacGregor. Can I, can I touch them?"

Mrs. MacGregor beaconed again and I followed her finger closer to her chest. "The left one first and then the right one."

I slowly moved my hands up to her left breast, like it was a precious stone. My hands were shaking with a mixture of lust and fear. I wanted them so bad, but I wanted to do it right. I wanted to please her so badly. I had never touched another woman's chest before, not in a sexual way, not wanting it, craving it like I did now. Not with every muscle in me tensing with anticipation, ready to strike. I could see that her nipples were hard underneath the fabric I was so turned on that by the time I took that soft, succulent globe into my hand, I was feeling woozy and sweating a little. "Do you want to suck them?" Mrs. MacGregor's voice was sharp and took me out of my revelry. I was too stunned to move. Part of me was transfixed on her tits while the other part tried hard to make out words. Everything was in slow-motion.

"Penny Peasley!" She snapped as she lifted my chin with her finger and glared at me. "I asked you a question. Do you want to put my breasts in your mouth? Yes or no?"

I nodded furiously. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor. Please." I had stared at them longingly so many times. The electricity in my body was on overdrive.

"Then I want you to pull the straps of my dress down to my shoulders. Slowly. Correctly, Penny Peasley. Start with this one." She pointed to her left shoulder. I tugged at the white strap over her left shoulder, scared that I was doing it wrong, but wanting so much to do it. It came off of her shoulder surprisingly easy and I pulled it down to her arm. After she didn't chastise me, I gained enough confidence to repeat the motion with the other shoulder. As soon as I did, those beautiful tits came bounding out of her sundress. They looked like something you'd see in a movie. Not fat or sloppy, no blemishes to speak of. Most people are underwhelming naked. Mrs. MacGregor was not one of them. I couldn't take it much longer. I was panting like a dog and I could feel my pussy pulsating under me.

"Wonderful," she said with a satisfied smile. "Now show me." All of the sudden, I went crazy, my brain snapped again and I leaned forward suddenly and took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it like a baby. Mrs. MacGregor gasped with surprised and then groaned loudly which drove me on as I licked it and curled my tongue around the erect flesh. "Yes!" she exclaimed grasping my hair with both hands. "Such an outstanding little mouth, suck on my nipples!" I gave it on last hard suck, moaning into her tit before moving onto its twin on the right. My entire being was my tongue, my senses were all in my taste buds and my lips. I moaned and licked and groaned as my tongue, lips and teeth played with her nipple, the soft flesh of what I had desired forever. My teacher continued to moan contentedly, her breath getting harder, shorter, her body bucking underneath me, her fists full of my hair. "Fuck, fu-" she gasped again. My own breath was ragged and I just wanted more and more of her. I would have crawled through dirt for more. I was shaking, my pussy was dripping hot lava, the room was spinning. I couldn't catch my breath.

In the middle of it all, she lifted my head from her chest, my eyes, stinging and blurry from my tears of want, pure want, meeting hers, intense with lust. "Now," was all she said, all she had to say. I moaned feverishly as I dived between her legs and tasted her sweetness for the first time. It was so delicious, so sweet. I was further away from myself than I ever was. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I just knew I wanted to taste Mrs. MacGregor's pussy. I wanted to be her excellent little slut. More than anything. My tongue and lips did all kinds of tricks that I never taught them. I kissed her outer lips with just a little pressure and lifted my flattened tongue slowly up and down her slit. I pointed my tongue into her hole like she had done for me and tongue-fucked the upper rim of it. I twisted my tongue around and around her clit, sucking it in and out before plunging back to her hole once more. Every once in awhile, she would moan and say "Such a wonderful little student," or "That's it, Penny Peasley, lick my cunt like you mean it," I was in heaven. I just wanted her hear her again. I waned her taste her tangy juices and hear her praise. Forever. I explored every part of her hot, wet mound with my tongue like it was a new toy. The feeling was amazing. I'd never felt anything so perfect, so true. My body was like a cum machine and with every lick, my pussy pulsed, like her juices themselves were bringing me closer. Then, I could feel it coming on again inside of me, just as she started to tense up, her pussy spilling forth and I could feel her coming.

She was shaking then she stiffened and she groaned furiously. "God fuck! Make me come you dirty fucking girl!" It sounded so far away because the waves of my orgasm were roaring through me, all the way to my core and now I was shaking and moaning and groaning and SHREAKING! And I never did touch myself. My orgasm mixed with Mrs. MacGregor's and for a moment, all I heard were her groans and my moans together like a chorus. Everything disappeared and all that was left was a wall of sound.

My head was full of fireworks still when she guided my head up again. Again her eyes burrowing into my like a torch, a serene smile across her lips and she said, "Excellent work, Penny Peasley." Like I had turned in a perfect paper. Like I had turned in a master's thesis. Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! From anyone else the word meant nothing, but when she said it, it reverberated to the back of my skull and down to my nipples, my stomach, my pussy, all the way down to my bare feet. I felt so powerful and powerless with desire all at once Then she brought my face closer and her lips met mine and I opened them and eagerly accepted her tongue into my mouth and gave her mine. We shared a long, slow, kiss. Our lips moving gently across each other as our tongues danced. I had never kissed anyone this way, had never been kisses this way. I wasn't thinking about how I looked or what it meant, what the ramifications might be. It was intimacy, something so private and delicate, something I was feeling now, for the first time in my entire existence. You never know what it is until you find it.

"Is Penny Peasley all turned on again?" Mrs. MacGregor asked as she broke our lip lock and held my face in her hands. She was dead on. My body was like a blast furnace, a coiled spring, I felt all of this pressure inside and all of my senses were alive. I stared at her slender neck, her shoulders, her tits. God, I wanted them. I wanted her. The orgasm didn't satisfy me, just enraged the aching that was already there. For a split second, I got chills. It seemed like I had always felt this way, would always feel this way. All I could think was MORE!! It was a desire that wouldn't die. I couldn't think straight. Could barely put a sentence together. What the fuck did she do to me?

I nodded feverishly with a whimper, half out of it. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor! God yes! Will you please fuck me again? Please?"

She regarded me, contemplatively, sizing me up with a cruel amusement, like she was searching for options. "You want more?" She asked with mock surprise, her eyes giving away her malevolence. I was angry that she was making light of this, but more than that, I need to be fucked.

I nodded again with fervor, like a 6-year old at Christmas. "Please, please, Mrs. MacGregor." I needed to feel her make me come, feel her using me with her fingers, her tongue, her lips. Her fist filling my hungry hole. Whatever. Just as long as it was her. For the first time in my life, I knew exactly what I wanted. Just like that.

"Then prove it," she replied with cool command. "Go sit in that chair across the room." I scrambled to my feet and couldn't get to that plush cream chair fast enough. I turned around to see her standing in front of me, discarding the dress, naked, fully naked, freaking naked. Naked splendor, walking towards me on the couch. I remember that at that moment, she seemed so powerful from my vantage point, sprawled out on the chair. The look in her eyes, more than lust, more than predation,. If you could have, if anyone could have seen that look, Churchill, Moses, Martin Luther King, they all would have bent to her will. They all would have done what I did.

"Spread your legs and let me see how much you want me to fuck you. Convince me, Penny Peasley." Mrs. MacGregor commanded as she placed her hands on her hips expectantly. And I was so horny that I did. I just wanted her hands on me so bad. I guess I got a little too excited because before I knew it, my fingers were at my clit, rubbing in unconscious little circles and making me moan softly. "That's it, Penny Peasley. You are such a horny little student, aren't you? Rub your pretty pussy Penny Peasley. Come for me, come pretty for Mrs. MacGregor." I rubbed my fingers more furiously around my clit while sticking my middle finger into my pussy, fucking myself in front of my teacher, in front of my favorite teacher. Her blue eyes stared down at me clinically like I was taking a test. That turned me on to no end and I was lost in lust again. I had never masturbated in front of anyone and was so scared of being caught, so embarrassed that I didn't even do it in my room unless everyone else in my house was gone. I only did it when I really had to. But being here, in front of Mrs. MacGregor, naked on that chair in her finely appointed house, embarrassment never occurred to me.

My pussy was raw, I was exhausted, but my body still begged and pleaded for more. I could feel her eyes on me as I got myself off on her chair. Even when my eyes were rolling back in my head and my back was arched, I could feel her there, like the warmth of the sun. It was so sexy, such an insanely morbid scene, to have her inspecting me as my fingers brought me closer and closer to climaxing all over her fucking cream colored chair. Finally, my orgasm exploded and I felt so high, insulated from everything around me, everything outside of me. Parents. School. Tommy. Everything was light-years away.

That was until I felt her hand warm and delicate on my knee. "Excellent once again, Penny Peasley." She whispered approvingly. "Why don't I help you out with this next part." She ran her hand from my knee slowly approaching my inner thigh. I opened my eyes and looked at her. I couldn't form a thought at the time, nothing coherent. I do remember that feeling, I felt defeated and conquered. Complete surrender to something totally unknown.

All I could do is watch as her fingers started to lightly circle my pussy. "Ughn," I groaned as her fingers took me out of myself. I shuddered and bucked like a horse, I was spastic, on automatic pilot. I probably looked stupid, but I just wanted to keep feeling those fingers, roaming over my pussy and finally plunging into me, ramming me with authority. All the while she used her thumb to rub my still hard clit. I groaned as her other hand moved up my body and massaged my tits and pinched my nipples. I was in sensory overload. All the while she was saying "Is this how Penny Peasley likes it? Is this how she needs to get fucked?" and "You like being a dirty slut don't you, Penny Peasley? I know you do! What an amazing slut you are, you should be so proud!"

With every word, my body became more electric, more uncontrollable, I tried to answer back. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor! I need to be fucked like that!" Because I did, I truly did need to be fucked like this. But no words would come out, only breathless grunts. My mind couldn't form the words I needed. I was sweaty and sticky, the scent of my perfume mixed powerfully with the odor of our sex. As the orgasms came on, shooting through me again and again, I thrust forward and clung to Mrs. MacGregor's shoulder, my nails digging into the flesh, my eyes closed shut, a shriek escaping my mouth that was so loud, I couldn't believe I was making it. I felt like I was four years old again and it was my first time on the tilt-a-whirl; everything moving so fast, so out of control and all I could do is hang on to the handlebars and try to feel something bigger than me, out of my range.

And when it was over and the room stopped spinning and my breath came back and I could focus on Mrs. MacGregor's pale shoulder, I heard Mrs. MacGregor say softly in my ear, "You aren't done coming until I say you are." With those words, her lips descended onto my right nipple, sucking it in hard as her fingers charged my ravaged pussy over and over and over and over. Everything went hazy. My heart was beating so loud in my ears, through my body, like the bass music at this club that Heather's sister talked us all into going to once. Crowded with people, bodies everywhere and the bass thumped all around me, inside of me, my arms, my legs, my chest, my stomach. Relentlessly. Endlessly. I felt like I was going to come apart. There was this skuzzy guy hitting on me and we fought our way through the crowd, to get away from him the lights, the tables, and chairs. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Until we were outside, the bass music, the people were far away and we could breathe. The wind was blowing through my hair and I remembered the relief...

I knew before I opened my eyes that I was laying on Mrs. MacGregor's lap on the floor. I could feel the soft flesh of her legs against my face. I could smell her delicious pussy, filling my senses with libidinous glee. Her fingers were brushing the hair around my ear slowly, softly. I could feel her breath on the back of my head. I wanted her, still. Badly. Madly. But the desire was still far enough away for the moment for me to just lay there and breathe, to focus for 10 goddamned seconds.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the walnut dining room table, On it lay the book, still open, that had started all of this. Jesus, it seemed like a lifetime ago. I couldn't remember what I was thinking before then, all I could remember was her standing behind me with that riding crop and how out of control I felt, but totally controlled at the same time. Everything felt so perfect, so peaceful, beyond peaceful really. I let my mind play with the fantasy that I might stay here forever. They could give me her daughter's old room and I could just stay here naked all day and wait for Mrs. MacGregor to come home and make me come. Ha ha! Dinner's with the family! Introductions all around! Hello everyone, this is my husband, my son, and here's my live-in slut, Penny Peasley. Too funny.

However, just thinking about the prospect made me want it more and that was the end of my inner peace. Suddenly, my pussy started to twitch and my torso tightened up and I felt like I was on fire again. I could feel my mouth watering and it quickly got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. This must be what nymphomaniacs feel like, I remember thinking. "Mrs. MacGregor, I want to taste you again. May I please?" I asked genuinely. It might have sounded silly a few hours ago, but like everything else that had gone on that afternoon, it felt just right, like an old coat.

Mrs. MacGregor chuckled slightly, incredulously from behind me while still brushing my hair. "Well, it looks like we've found one thing that Penny Peasley really wants, haven't we?"

A smile spread across my face as I began kissing my teacher's thigh. "Yes, Mrs. MacGregor, I want more and more and more." I had never felt so lustful, so magical, so HAPPY in my entire life. Would it sound crazy if I told you I was having more fun than I had ever remember having?

"Okay," said Mrs. MacGregor calmly. I felt her move a little bit behind me. "you may indulge," I lifted my head- it felt like it weighed a ton- and followed my nose, my tongue, my lips to Mrs. MacGregor's still moist cunt. I started to kiss and lick the inner lips and make my way up the hips, feeling my body bend to her, the lust in my body about to take over again when she said, "By the way, Mr. MacGregor called while you were asleep and told me that he and Auggie were done with football practice. They're on their way to get a pizza for dinner before coming home. They should be here in about," she looked at her cellphone which was beside her on the arm of the chair. "15 minutes, I would think."

My heart leaped into my mouth and my mind spasmed back into reality. "What?"

"When they come home, we're gong to be getting ready for dinner and I'm afraid out time will be up for this afternoon, Penny Peasley." Mrs. MacGregor continued calmly. "You should probably be getting home yourself, it's getting pretty late."

Until she said that, I hadn't noticed how dark it was in the house. I hadn't noticed that the sun was almost behind the houses. Shit! How long was I out?

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it seems that given our predicament, and your current position, you have some choices to make." Mrs. MacGregor didn't seem at all affected by our 'predicament.' I could almost imagine husband and son coming through the door with a pizza box to find me licking Mrs. MacGregor's pussy, both of us naked as jaybirds. I could imagine her looking into their shocked faces and saying. "Oh, it looks like we'll be having a guest for dinner." Sounds surreal, but Mrs. MacGregor seemed capable of anything. Hell, maybe her husband and son were into it. Anything's possible, I thought.

My heart start beating faster, not with lust, but with panic and embarrassment. I was frozen. I could have gotten up right then and there, that was the choice that she was speaking of. It's what I should have done, really. But I had already lapped at her pussy, had already taken in the drug and my senses were clouded, controlled by an animal lust that was grew stronger by the second. Tick. Tick. Tick! I heard those seconds in my head.

Without another word, I dove in, sucking on her clit like a tiny cock, just as she had done to me. Mrs. MacGregor gasped with a mixture of surprise and pleasure and then started to moan as I ran my lips over her swollen and beautiful clit, using my tongue to lap up her juices, which had started to trickle immediately. Her smell filled my nostrils and seeped into my head, urging me, driving me to make her come. Everything was fuzzy again, my body felt so light as I licked and sucked, trying to lap up everything she had. It was so fucking wonderful. She grabbed my hair violently. "Oh yes! Fuck yes1 Suck it, suck my clit hard!" I didn't need any encouragement. I was almost lost in it all when all of the sudden, I heard "14 minutes!" In her husky, breathless voice. The present came flashing back and I hated her for having reminded me of the time, of the future awaiting me in a quarter of and hour. I redoubled my efforts, partly because I was so turned on I couldn't see straight and partly to shut her up But it was to no avail. "13 minutes!" Her sumptuous body started rocking and shaking. She gasped for air and started to groan. Then I felt her fingers slide towards my nipples and then I was the one groaning, the sound reverberating off of her wet pussy. No fair! I thought as I continued at her pussy, lapping like there was no tomorrow. I could feel her starting to shake harder and harder, her breath coming in faster and more ragged. She gave my nipples a quick, hard pinch and I bucked as a bolt of electricity shot through my body. "12 min...oh, oh, oh FUCK!" She spasmed as her orgasm racked her and I busied myself licking up the cum trickling from her pussy. Before I knew it, Mrs. MacGregor plunged a couple of fingers into my pussy and I was quickly following along with her. I was moaning, my back arching up under the pressure of my orgasm as my legs wrapped around her amazing hand, wanting to pull her in further. Wanting to feel like this forever.

LunaTigre
LunaTigre
24 Followers