Excellent Timing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so strong Kaden. The way your dad died was so horrible, but you've learned so much from it. You've blossomed into a beautiful girl inside and outside. I meant that the last time I told you that."

"You really think I'm have a beautiful personality? I mean what my parents say..."

"Fuck your parents Kaden! I know I'm supposed to respect your parents Kaden, but Kaden, you can't sale your soul to them. You can sale your summer to them. Kaden, you are so humble, so modest...You have no idea. You're the exact opposite of what your parents say. I don't know where they got that idea. I haven't heard you complain once of the nature or roughing it up. In fact, I think you're incredibly grateful. I mean you've only thanked me about a thousand times! Kaden, you need to believe me. You have the most beautiful and shining personality."

Kaden smiled at Val and her eyes glimmered yet again. Val knew she had taken her word for it.

Val looked at Kaden and said, "What time is it?"

Kaden looked at the clock sitting on Val's desk near the window. "Umm...5:03."

"Okay good."

"Why?"

"Dinner is at 5:30. We have a bit before we need to head up there. I didn't want to be late."

Kaden shared, "Well, I think we've both cried enough tears today."

"Definitely. Can't argue with that."

"You know what's crazy Val?"

"I just met you today."

"And you feel like you've known me for your whole life?"

"Yes, totally!"

Val laughed, "Ha, ha, ha, me too baby."

"We don't really need to go to dinner, do we?"

"Why?"

"Rob gave you the rest day off didn't he? That's what you said on the phone."

"Yeah –..."

"So, that excludes you from dinner! No Soup of the Day!"

"Oh yeah, good point. I'm very forgetful. So you'll have to remind me okay?"

"Sure thing! I think I'll be around enough to remind you often."

Val smiled brightly at Kaden and replied, "And I won't find you a bit annoying."

Kaden and Val finished their now-cold tea near the dwindling fire. The logs were now primarily ashes. Kaden told Val, "My legs feel like jelly. I can't feel them."

"I'm kind of hungry too," Kaden added.

"Well Ms. Kaden, maybe I can make you a special meal tonight."

"How would you like that?"

"Sounds good. What's on the menu tonight?"

"Anything for you dear!"

"Awww, Val, you are too sweet for me!"

"So, what would you like to eat?"

"Spaghetti!" Val checked her cabinets for pasta and noodles. She didn't have any.

"Darnet, we're gonna have to walk to the dining hall to get some ingredients!"

"Well, it's okay Val. It will be good for my legs. And we'll burn some calories. What do you say?"

"Okay. Let's go then."

Val grabbed her key and opened the door for Kaden. The couple walked down the many set of stairs and made their way to the dining hall holding hands...