Excessive Chums Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sera's orgasms were a spectacle. Not on par with Kasey, but then a gun might be hard pressed to match her. Her tits were always full, ready to unleash an ocean of cum and milk. Few things smelled as dainty or as virile as her seed. A hint of that smell wafted over. Sera wasn't touching herself, though she must be close to cumming.

"Just hold a little more," Kasey said, but she might've been talking to herself, "Keep it together."

"I-I can't," Sera trilled, panting now. Ashley imagined her face, its cheeks a fiery bronze as she struggled to keep control, and her shirt buttons popping open one by one, revealing more of her delicious cleavage until those cocks came into view. Memories of burying her face in them almost brought a moan. The remnant of having them inside her succeeded.

Ashley's leg sped up. It wasn't anxiety at that point. Her eyes were glued to Sera, ripping away her clothes to envision every inch of that addictive figure. Not all of them. The sight of panties being swallowed by her ass was too good to lose.

"I'm gonna..." Sera pulled at her buttons with one hand. The other hindered it by groping herself, "I can't help it."

"No, no, no..." Kasey was moaning too. Up ahead, it looked as though Piper was on the verge too. Ashley's eyes bulged as she was treated to Mrs. Ankles taking two of three cocks up her pussy, and the third in her ass. She couldn't imagine stretching herself like that.

"H-hey! Check it out," someone nearby said. Ashley glanced around, the back rows were gawking at her and Sera and Kasey.

"She's got fucking dicks for nipples!"

"Look at that one! She soaking the floor on her own!"

"I love big black cock."

Figures that Ashley would get something so generic. But their opinion would change. Oh no... she couldn't seriously cum in front of this many people. Sure, she did it at the police station, but no one actually watched her do it. Then again, Sera looked on the brink, and Kasey wasn't far behind. Better to do it as a group, then no one had to feel singled out. It was a flimsy excuse, however it's all she needed.

"Sera..." Ashley said, reaching out and grazing her roommate's shoulder, "Just do it."

"But everyone's..."

"It's okay," Ashley grinned and stroked her cock, "I'll be right with you."

"Thanks." The relief and gratitude in Sera's voice was enough to make Ashley swoon. She'd mentioned how bad she needed to cum sometimes, that it hurt if she went too long without an orgasm or being milked. It couldn't be good to hold an orgasm in, not when she's so close.

Unfettered by solitude, Sera yanked her shirt open and shoved the bra down, releasing tits the size of a soccer and cocks spewing milky pre-cum. She stroked them, half-turned for Ashley's sake, like the others weren't gawking at her too. Ashley ignored them as well, locking her gaze to Sera's as that blissful pressure built and churned within. Their moans fed each others arousal. It tilted them further on the cliff, staring down into an ocean of ecstasy.

A little more, Ashley thought and startled at the violent shiver that ran through her balls. They never did that. Her eyes drifted to Sera's tits and a line of drool broke on her chin; they'd grown. Not by a lot, but enough to notice. Every second that passed and the pleasure seemed better and worse, like her body was struggling to keep up.

Or like Sera was somehow fuelling her production, and vice versa. Kasey was among the moans now, her pussy better described as a waterfall and her cock a fountain. Everyone was on the edge. Some had slowed down to time their orgasm Piper.

"Oh fuck!" On cue, the triply-endowed futa roared and impaled Mrs. Ankles. Three distinct tubes deformed her skin, from her crotch all the way to her sternum, where they stared at her beaming face. Each throbbed and swelled, then Piper moaned. Not like the other times, this was low and husky and primal.

"Cumming," Sera squeaked, biting a finger as if it would hold it back.

"Me too," Ashley panted, then realised her mistake. She'd been too caught up in helping Sera, and staring at her body. If she came here, then the room would be flooded. Kasey grunted ahead of her, jerking her cock wildly, aimed at the ceiling. Oh no...

"Too late," Sera said and flung her head back. The sweetest cum sprayed from her tits with enough force to knock Ashley back. Mouthful after mouthful landed in her maw, then slid to her stomach. It wasn't thick like anyone else's, more like a heavy cream, which let Ashley guzzle the jizz-shower. What landed in her mouth at least, the rest coated her head and clothes in seconds.

Kasey's climax followed a moment later. Anyone not ogling them turned as a hole was blasted in the ceiling, debris falling aside or being caught in the jet stream. Her pussy shot her chair aside, crashing into a wall. Those in a two desk radius were splattered in cunt-juice.

Then it was Ashley's turn. Sera was still cumming, Kasey had exhausted her supply, though the damage was done, and Piper had already started on trying for a second. Most were in a similar boat. Ashley propped her dick on the desk and rubbed it, using Sera and Kasey's cum as lube. She moaned and yelled, then her cum erupted.

At first, it didn't seem like anything special. Her semen wasn't any thicker than what coated most people, desks and walls, and her flow lacked the same force as Kasey's. As people recovered and tried cleaning themselves, they noticed the floor had vanished under a sea of white, that was still rising. Ashley looked on through hooded eyes, finding looks of awe as her cock kept spurting. Ten seconds, pause, then another spurt. On and on.

Sera was there with her, stroking the perpetual hose to try and end it sooner. Only a few people knew just how long her orgasms lasted. The last one clocked in somewhere between two and three hours, however she hadn't cum nearly this much so fast. Ashley moaned at Sera's touch.

"Thanks for doing this," Sera said.

"No... problem..."

"Anything I can do? Besides this?"

"I don't think so," Ashley said and chuckled, "Thanks anyway."

"Will she be alright?" Someone asked. Ashley didn't have the energy to look at them, still caught in her orgasm. The brunt of it had passed, leaving her locked in a slow, warm tide of pleasure. Every shot was like a hand sliding across her entire body, hitting all the good spots along the way. The only silver lining was that she couldn't cum again. She hadn't tried to anyway.

"Yeah, it just takes a long time," Kasey answered, glancing at the hole she'd made. People were staring down into the classroom, trying to guess if a bomb had gone off. Mrs. Ankles got them to leave, though she sounded ready to pass out any second.

"Um, I think she'd better go to a relief room," the thoroughly fucked teacher said.

"There's one next door, right?" Piper asked and got a nod.

"There's always one nearby," Mrs. Ankles giggled and winked.

"Good to know. Alright, come on, Ashley," Sera pulled her up, ignoring how cum went everywhere. As they left, Piper was marvelling at the ankle deep pool and her flaccid cocks. She and Kasey were clearing each other off, though Piper seemed intent on tasting every handful of cum. By the time Ashley lost sight of her, the erections were returning.

Later, in the cafeteria, Ashley hunched over a table. Everywhere she went, whispers followed. No one even mentioned Sera, too obsessed with news of Kasey's room-wrecker orgasm and Ashley's flood. The Latina hadn't stopped trying to make it up to her. Oh, she would. For now, Ashley was fine with having helped her friend.

12