Excessive Chums Ch. 04

Story Info
Sera - Building Excess.
5.1k words
4.9
11.6k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Orgasm rippled through her breasts, a shudder that coursed through nerves straight to her brain and pussy. Moans trilled from her mouth as she pumped her snatch, dick-nipples throbbing with gushes of milky cum. It streamed through the hoses, caked in yesterdays milking to a nearby tanker. She didn't know what KFI did with her seed, nor did it matter. Sera moaned as she pulled the suckers free and returned to the room proper.

Ashley was splayed out on the couch, passed out. Classes had been in session for a week and the overly productive futa was exhausted. Her hours long orgasms took a toll, but with the constant temptations, she struggled not to pass the whole day like that. Sera hadn't been any better. Every morning she thought her masturbation would be enough, then home room started and lust rushed back. She spent three days in a row with swollen tits waiting to be milked.

Of course, Piper had no such issues. She was used to the perpetual arousal and exposure to sex. Futanari approached her daily, each just as enamoured with her as the last. Not that Sera or Ashley didn't have their own admirers, though the idea of having sex with total strangers turned her stomach. Piper had been the exception, her zeal for fucking was infectious.

Sera sighed and plopped onto the couch beside her roommate. Their uniforms were tossed onto the loveseat, leaving the two in panties and nothing else. Strangers were out, but she knew Ashley. Daily sex was all that kept her tits from exploding, that and the two milkings she performed. One in the morning and the other after classes. She couldn't stand the relief rooms, masturbating and cumming in front of so many people. Maybe with Ashley, Piper and Kasey with her... then again, she'd seen Piper and Ashley frequent the rooms, but never Kasey.

"Oh, right," Sera rolled her eyes at herself. Reinforced steel or whatever material they used, there was no way it could handle Kasey. Maybe once or twice, but not repeatedly. That poor girl, Sera thought.

Sleep teased her eyelids, though she didn't have the energy yet to get back to bed. Boundless libido or not, her stamina needed time. Sera flipped through channels, unable to decide on anything from Netflix, and settled on the news. It covered a mayoral election, just the kind of dribble she needed to shut her brain off for a minute.

"Now, you've made repeated statements, threats, against 'futanari' and the Kotonaru Futanari Institute, why is that?" An interviewer asked, expression and voice neutral.

"Not threats, just observations," the subject said. Her name was Brianne Church, someone Sera recognised from her family. Several members were supporters of the politician, those being the ones that treated her harshest, like she was some blight on their family or a potential bomb about to go off.

"Right, right," the interviewer didn't seem convinced, "But you must admit, your words are exceptionally harsh."

"I don't think so. Truth is truth. Futanari, dick-girls, trannies, are dangers to society. They're all filthy perverts, clearly," applause interrupted for a moment as she waved to the audience, "It's only a matter of time before they rape the women and children, before they come to school and screw everything their detestable penises will fit in. Why, just a few weeks ago, one destroyed her family's home and a police station. If that's not dangerous, I don't know what is."

"That was an isolated incident of one futa. You can't possibly blame them all..."

"Oh yes, I can. Where one of those freaks can do that, another could flood our sewers, or another might be able to poison our waters. Now, I've met several futanari, I've talked with them, dined with them, and they all had one thing on their minds; how to get into my baby maker."

"Yes, but men are arguably the same."

"True, but they are natural, it's what God intended for them These futanari are a mutation. A product of incest and unholy conduct. They must be contained, removed from our society. For that, I'm grateful to the KFI, but who knows what's being done in those walls. Orgies, I reckon. I feel sorry for the female staff members. They're being raped right this second, believe me. And what happens when those futanari finish school and come back into the real world? Chaos. That's why, under my policy, all futanari will be surgically corr..."

"Shut the fuck up," Ashley said, shutting the tv off, "You alright?"

"Yeah," Sera nodded, hugging herself. Almost every word out that woman's mouth was her family's. The number of times they saw her with morning erections and cried that she would rape them, or they snuck into her room at night just so their parents would punish her, as if she had planned to corrupt their 'precious little girls'. And no one had disagreed.

"Come here," Ashley pulled the futa onto her lap, stroking her hair and whispering into her ears. Sera blinked, moisture in her eyes. When did she start crying again? The last time had been years ago. She didn't think there were any left.

"I hate her... I hate them," Sera sobbed and clutched to her friend.

"So do I," Ashley said, "But don't worry about what they think. You've got me and Piper and Kasey. And we all think you're normal. Super sexy and great in bed, but normal."

Sera rasped a laugh, "Thanks. I think." It was nice to be held, to have someone's hand in her hair. When she was little, before puberty came in and she was like any child, claiming jealousy over her mother's huge bosom and stuffing her shirt to be like her. She'd scraped her knee once and her mom had soothed her, just as Ashley did now. Bittersweet memories kept coming, as fast and heedless as her tears.

They eventually ran their course. Snot threatened to flow, but she kept it back, unwilling to soil Ashley's ebony splendour. She pulled away and forced a smile.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Come on, we've got class tomorrow," Ashley said and led her to the beds.

"Can I... sleep in your bed?" Sera asked, afraid that without warmth to distract her mind, she'd dream of the past.

"Sure, it'll make the morning easier I bet," Ashley grinned. They settled into the single bed, too small for them both with Sera's salacious figure, a perfect excuse to huddle close. Neither complained, least of all Ashley, as she snagged her dick between Sera's cheeks and glued her hands to the Latina's breasts.

"Careful, you might start something," Sera said, but pressed into her.

"Hmm, like I said 'easier morning'."

She was half-right. Waking up with guaranteed erections and a steady flow of milk from the start made milking quicker, though the temptation was far greater. Ashley was a later rise than Sera, meaning her morning wood, logged between Sera's ass, stayed there as the Latina futa struggled with her desires. Milking should take precedence, her tits were already full and tightening by the second, but promised orgasms dangled right before her. Rather, they throbbed against her.

Then Ashley's pre-cum started. Just a trickle at first, then her natural excess kicked in and a tide began. Soft, slimy, hot and enticing. It flowed down her back, over the arch of her ass cheeks and along the ring of her anus. Just a few movements and the overflowing cock would be inside her pussy again. Oh, that feeling of bloating with dick-slime, and having it drip from her snatch as she went about her morning...

"Hey," Ashley's voice was hot like her pre, scratchy from the early hour, "Hmm, turn over. I need a drink."

"Why can't I say no to you?" Sera sighed and sat up, turning so her tits almost swallowed Ashley's head. The laying futa giggled, then slid her mouth over a dick, suckling instantly. Pre-milk started up at her insistence, a gentle trickle that built as the pressure found an escape. From past experience, she knew Ashley wouldn't release until she had her fill, and the futa had a vast appetite.

No point in being left out, Sera thought and turned a cock to herself. Once in her mouth, she put her hands to Ashley's shaft, coating it in pre-cum, as she drank herself. The longer she sucked, the thicker the flow, and better it tasted, as if her cum and milk went straight back to her tits, improving along the way. Not just hers, but Ashley's too.

Each glob of pre-cum was like the real thing. Murkier by the gulp, like they fed off Sera's own seed. An endless cycle. Sera's drinking thickened the flow, which made Ashley famished for more, which heightened both their pleasure in exchange.

Not a word passed between them. None could. Cock and cum slaked their thirsts, however they also made it worse. As pleasure burgeoned and orgasms approached, neither wanted it to end. Sera savoured every pulse of sperm-laced milk as it passed through her shafts and down one of their gullets, even as the viscosity stretched her urethras to get out. Time became no consequence.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Ah, yes, yes, yes!" Ashley cried. Sera almost forgot she was jerking the futa, and that her pace had hastened in her pleasure. Semen erupted in a display of her excess, quarts of the stuff flew free and splattered the surroundings, a seconds-long rope that went uninterrupted. Then it ended, and another started with an even denser flow that lasted longer.

"Don't stop, don't stop! So good, so fucking good," Ashley moaned, returning to sucking on Sera, who gasped in a race toward her own climax.

Make me cum, make me cum, Sera thought in blind pleasure. The mess didn't matter. KFI dorms had more cleaners than most hotels, not that many futa cared either way. She'd passed one that left their bed soaked through with cum. The smell of Ashley's permeated the room, chasing off any semblance of their pussies. It grew with every spurt until the odour saturated her nostrils and seemed to leak into her brain.

The shots lengthened each time. One blast splashed against Sera's breast and, though her sense of time was tilted with ecstasy, she imagined it lasted an entire minute. She moaned, the vibrations creating greater pleasure still, and tightened her lips as she pushed down. Her cock slid into her throat, giving her pause. The angle and size never made it possible for her to throat her own prick.

Did she grow? Maybe. As a Hyper, she was always growing, forever swelling with better milk makers, and, as a futa, cum factories were part of it too. Before she was thirty, she may well outstrip any other Hyper in her family. What a sight she'd be if her dicks kept the same pace.

"Cumming!" Sera shrieked, letting her cock fall. It slapped Ashley's lips, giving her a glimpse. As she thought, it had grown. Thicker and riddled with veins now, a darker tone than the rest of her golden complexion, and easily an inch larger than she recalled. It wasn't the only thing to have grown either, as her breasts swallowed more of her vision.

"What the... ah fuck!" Sera drooled as her roommate took the other shaft in her mouth, guzzling more cum. It turned Ashley's biblical flood into something else, a tide worthy of a deity. Minute long shots turned to minutes. Time poured away as Sera emptied her tits into the unfathomable futa below.

Hers ended well before Ashley's. She panted and fell away, limp cocks falling from Ashley's panting lips.

"Oh shit," Sera said, taking a look around at the pools of jizz blanketing the floor.

"I'll get to the, fuck that was good, uh... the sucker things," Ashley said and staggered off to the bathroom. It was lucky that they woke up earlier than normal, otherwise time would be a dangerous enemy. Sleeping nude had been a coincidental blessing. Sera followed into the bathroom soon after, intent on a shower. Her roommate sat near the pumps, phone in hand while she waited out her incredible orgasm.

"Think you'll be done in time for class?" Sera asked, laying out her clothes.

"Yeah, should be. It's about the usual time I cum anyway," Ashley shrugged, then moaned at a strong surge, one that ballooned her cock to suite it, "Hmm, that was a big one."

"Looks like it's a lot this time."

"It's always a lot," Ashley said.

"I'll get your clothes ready when I'm done," Sera said and took her shower. Doing so brought to light how her body had, seemingly from nowhere, developed. While growth was expected in her family, something so sudden was unprecedented. Even the biggest Hypers hadn't dealt with it. Neither had she until then.

"Just something else that's weird about me," Sera mused. Her breasts had exceeded basketball size, almost like squishy watermelons on her chest. The nipples had engorged, areolae bulging with the hidden treasure held within, "Please don't keep growing this fast." Sweat and cum washed away under the spray, taking fatigue with it.

Ashley was stroking herself when she came out, trying to encourage the flow to speed up, "Careful," Sera warned, "You might cum again."

"Yeah, but I don't want to be stuck here all morning," Ashley said.

"You'll be fine. I'll come check on you in a bit," Sera said and went back to the room, intent on dressing, though dreading how tight her clothes might feel. A dread that never came to fruition; Yoko had prepared it seemed. Aside from the uniform being stretchy, there were several sizes bigger stored in her closet. She pulled one down over her tits, exhaling when it conformed to her waist. Nothing was loose, everything was tight, such was the burden of her family.

'Burden' was harsh. While they couldn't get away with the chaste elegance of a supermodel, they did, however, define the lavish lifestyle of a genuine bovine-girl. No smaller than F cups, that ranged beyond the end of the alphabet, which they bore proudly everyday. Sera had been shamed for her endowments, but that same philosophy clung to her. People would stare, it was just a foregone conclusion.

What they stared at was her choice. Though her shirt fit, her skirt was another story. Sera pouted at the extra weight she found around her hips, ass jutting an entire inch further than it had last night. Maybe. She was first to admit that she'd stopped paying attention to anything but her breasts after a year of puberty. Another sigh escaped.

Healthy eating had been the norm at home. Everyone needed to keep their milk nutritional for the ridiculous amount of vegans out there, who were happy to exploit, and be exploited by, a family of prolific women. Here, there were no such rules. Junk food stacked the shelves and quick meals had taken precedence. The best stuff came from the cafeteria, but they closed at five. Like the attention, extra weight was unavoidable.

Sera finished dressing and mourned the disappearance of her panties. Most pairs looked like thongs on her body, but with the added girth, they all but vanished into the cleft of her pussy and between her ass cheeks. She grabbed a breakfast bar and plopped in front of the tv, little under two hours to go before class started.

An hour and a half later, she went to check on Ashley. The futa was asleep when she came in, cock flaccid yet still hooked snugly into the tube, still drooling cum. Sera shook her head at the poor girl, it was better she slept and missed some of the day. She put some clothes down and draped a towel over her.

"See ya in a bit."

In home room, she found Piper and Kasey chatting animatedly like always. The two looked normal, a touch flustered but that was to be expected.

"Hey, Chica!" Piper said.

"Isn't that kind of racist?" Kasey asked.

"No. I think so. Oh god, I'm sorry, Sera."

"It's fine," Sera giggled and took her place, ass bellowing across the seat like a beanbag, "Racism never really got to me."

"Where's Ashley anyway?" Piper asked.

"Orgasm?" Kasey followed.

"Orgasm."

Ashley came running behind her sooner than expected. Home room was half over, a quick explanation exonerating her of any wrongdoing, while Sera marvelled at her speedy recovery. With the rate her dick was going, she expected Ashley to be stuck for another hour, if not longer. Although, she did look flushed and panted softly.

"Everything good?" Sera asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, no problem. Just had to run here," Ashley said and adjusted her skirt, "Might've put on a few pounds though."

Sera snorted in sympathy, "Tell me about it."

They separated from there. Lunch would reunite them. At least the next class was with Piper, who'd gladly take all the attention, and volunteer for almost anything, so long as it was sex related. And everything in KFI was. Any question that used an example had sex in it somehow. Calculating volume of containers used cum as the liquid, with a pent up futa as the subject, and literature used erotica more than any other genre. They even read 50 Shades of Grey as a lesson in bad BDSM.

The claim was KFI taught students the usual curriculum and how to be proper sexual partners. Sera kept her head down during demonstrations, but she was in a dying minority. Most others got over their shyness after the first few days, enraptured by the sordid displays from their licentious instructors. The amount of cum stains left after each class was appalling.

Then there were the relief volunteers. Always one to a class, with more prepared to come if needed. She hadn't expected so many people to devote their time like that, but they did, and to futanari no less. It was inevitable that one futa would get hard and, in plain view, the volunteer would suck them off. Some girls looked petrified the whole time, but others masturbated as they worked.

"This place is nuts," Sera said once lunch began. She joined up with Piper and Kasey along the way, the former beaming and saturated in the air of sex.

"No kidding. I get a blowjob every class, the teachers are all hot, and they don't even care if I start jerking off randomly," Piper said.

"I think she means that in a bad way," Kasey clarified.

"What? Oh, yeah. I guess it's a bit overwhelming for some. You'll adjust, it's the human condition or something like that."

"I'm getting there," Sera said as they grabbed a booth, a waitress soon came over, dressed more like a stripper in cosplay than a real employee. Piper and Kasey sat opposite her, leaving space for Ashley to sit with her.

"Ever masturbate in class? Since last week I mean," Piper inquired after placing her order, also asking for a bowl for her pre-cum.

"No!" Sera flushed as eyes turned her way and lowered her voice, "Of course not. That's... it'd be so embarrassing."

"Give it a try," Piper said, using a foot to brush the futa's leg, "Maybe you'll like it?"

"Maybe," Sera sighed, then jumped at a sudden hand on her shoulder. She looked and saw a stranger. Sharp breaths echoed around the table. How had they missed this futa? Not just for the pouty, bubblegum-pink lips, or lurid gaze. Her breasts outstripped even Sera by entire inches, and her ass did the same. The two separate tubes that ran past her skirt in her tights completed the portrayal of sex.

"Couldn't help overhearing your conversation," she said, an airy, southern drawl breezing past her lips, "I know it's tough adjusting to all this, but I think I can help."

"Um, that's okay," Sera said and averted her eyes. The hand on her shoulder felt nice, soft and somehow creamy, like it was massaging something into her skin.

"Oh, but I insist. Your friends can join too," the voluptuous futa turned her attention to the others, tongue trailing over her lips like a predator eyeing prey.

"Well," Sera looked to them also, silently begging for an out, though she also hoped they agreed. Piper murmured something to Kasey, eyes never leaving the newcomer. Lust fumed in their gaze, warring with something else.

"You're Cailyn Barker, aren't you?" Kasey asked, thinning her eyes.

"Sorry I'm late!" Ashley's stopped the futa before she could answer, as she came to a panting stop, leaning heavily on the booth. Her skirt bulged with her cock, the head peeking out with her panties stretched taut around it. Cailyn backed away, taking her hand from Sera, who shrank toward the wall. There was something strange about her touch, unnerving yet persistently soothing, as if trying to conceal any discomfort. A disguise.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12