Excessive Chums Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, put that away. We're in public," Cailyn said.

"Can't," Ashley said and collapsed into the booth alongside Sera. Sweat clung to her skin and her face looked flush, eyes wild, as if she'd sprinted around the campus. Her cock didn't look any better, engorged and bulging at the crown. Sera frowned, but left it alone for when they were alone.

"Oh, so you lack control too?" Cailyn regained her composure and reached down to hold Ashley's shoulder, "I could show you how to handle it. Way better than any of you... what's with the shaking?"

"She's not well," Kasey said, "So fuck off."

"Cram it tiny," Cailyn turned vicious, a snarl on her lips, "Ugh, now you made me talk to you. I'm not interested in some freak that blows holes with cum. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm more interested in dairy-dicks over here, and maybe some chocolate for dessert." She eyed Ashley and Sera. A shudder ran through the Latina. Those weren't the eyes of someone flirting, but of possession.

Her hand returned, no longer gentle. The nails sank into Sera, clawing her at her like a cat that wouldn't let go. As she looked, heart racing in recognition, the look in Cailyn's eyes changed. It was like that of her family, augmented to a new superiority. She believed it too. Every facet of those blue circles demanded obedience and promised rewards for it, yet there was hatred in their centre.

"My own personal cow, doesn't that sound lovely? I could put your ugly tits to good use as my walking milk tank. Not only that, but you won't have to worry about getting some stupid job raking leaves or some shit. You'll have a nice, white owner. Maybe the other one can be put to good use elsewhere. A cream bath perhaps? Or just an ornament. I'll think of something."

Kasey slammed her hand on the table and stood, face a violent crimson. Piper wasn't far behind, coming to stand directly before Cailyn. For the most horny member of their group, she didn't glance at the avalanche of tit flesh before her, only shoved her cocks into it.

"Don't touch me," Cailyn said and raised her hand from Sera, levelling it for a strike, "You disgusting futanari, learn your fucking place." Before she could swing, Ashley corralled their attention. Rather, her cock did.

"Fuck, it's gonna come out," Ashley groaned, shaft twitching and slapping against the table with enough force to shake the condiments. A wry smile on her lips, she turned to Sera and winked.

"Hit the deck," Sera said and climbed under the table, joined by Kasey. Piper was stroking herself as Ashley did the same, each finger conforming around a ball in her girth. They rose with her circuits, a string slipped from her underwear, soon joined by an orb, then another. One after the other, until there were five, then she roared in release.

Ashley hadn't finished in time for class. Not by a long shot. She'd stuffed her own dick to keep it in, every drop of sperm collected in her balls with nowhere else to go. Sera could only guess at how the testicles hadn't bloated to the size of mountains, one theory being that the sperm cannibalised each other. To keep Ashley safe, they fed on their kin, fattening to the point they might never escape.

They proved her right as the balls, taut in their sack, bulged with serpentine shapes. Sera gawked at the display, then yelped when a heavy weight crashed on the table. Every inch of Ashley's girth protruded and writhed with life, each sperm the size of the fingers trying to force them out. Her cock lurched and the table tilted with another crash.

"It's so thick! Fuck, it's like a million fingers wriggling around inside me!" Ashley giggled, possibly mad with pleasure. Sera peeked from under the table to see her friend's face and found it twisted into the most exquisite, depraved smirk. Her tongue lashed out, slurring her words, while cum and tears joined the viscous streaks of drool on her chin. Only a hint of her iris remained.

A splatter of semen fell to where Sera once sat. She watched it, hypnotised, as it writhed and lurched in every direction, the massive sperm desperate for someone to impregnate. The smell caught her next, a rich musk that decried any other scents as pretenders. Then taste found her. She hadn't even thought of it, yet she held one giant wriggler in her lips, tongue lashing it until her teeth came down. She had to chew it!

Lust took over from there. Cailyn was still around, as was most of the student body she imagined, but they all fell to wayside. Desire swallowed everything; her anxiety, the embarrassment, even her concern over Ashley's well-being.

Sera pushed the legs apart and dove in. Her tongue found Ashley's balls in seconds, the spheres swollen like fleshy balloons about to burst, and coated in a dense sheen of sweat. Sperm writhed against her muscle as she lapped and nuzzled deeper into the tanks, moaning softly as they undulated around her. Not long after, Sera yanked her shirt off and stroked her own members. Her fingers no longer overlapped around their new girth.

"Disgusting!" Cailyn shrieked, "You freaks will never be accepted, you hear? Ugh, it got everywhere," she continued muttering to herself and stormed off, leaving Sera to stew in her ramping pleasure.

"Here, let me help." She looked and saw Piper crouched down, along with Kasey. The redhead seemed resigned, like this was a foregone conclusion, which it was. Inevitably, with the four of them in a room, they divulged into an orgy. It could happen in home room, or after the day was done back in the dorms, but it would. Now the cafeteria was also part of it.

Sera's neighbours laid on her luscious lap and pulled her cocks to them. Mouths enveloped them, tongues followed, swirling along the leaking crowns, then they sucked hard. Pleasure zipped from nerve to nerve in her breasts, so huge it felt like an eternity before the shock reached her crotch. One of them, Piper she imagined, jammed a hand down there. Two then three and four fingers filled her cunt a second later.

The heavy rainfall on the table continued; Sera made sure of it. Opening her mouth wide, she attempted to swallow Ashley's testicle, but only got halfway. Almost the size of grapefruits, it was a miracle she didn't dislocate her jaw. Sera raised the cum-tanks to her face, huffing their musk as she lathered them in affection, while a spare hand went to Ashley's pussy. Unlike its counterparts, the juicy folds were tucked in. A treasure waiting to be explored again.

Driven by pleasure and mounting lust, Sera rammed four fingers inside. As she pulled back, the lips blossomed with her hand, clinging like a constrictor. Back inside, the walls squelched and slurped on her retreat. Again and again. Her thumb tended to the futa's clit, which launched a whole new volley. Ashley's thighs clamped around her head, squeezing her balls as well.

"Keep going, ah fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Fuck my cunt, Sera! Get your fucking fingers up there! Ah, shit! Yeah, yeah, yeah, stretch me good," Ashley said, blabbering. Her reservoirs bloated and shrank again, a sudden cry echoing throughout the restaurant. Dense ropes of semen dangled and fell from the table and seats, with more flying to coat the rest. Sera had a strong idea of the carnage above.

But her business was below. Between spurts, Ashley's cock would leak inferior seed, streaks of white racing down her ebony tower. Sera let it run through her hair, over her face and onto her tongue. They really should be in a relief room for this. Would they get in trouble? She doubted it. Yoko wanted students to explore their bodies and the pleasures within.

Within... Sera gave her body over to lust. It used her hands to pull Ashley's still spraying cock beneath the table and, before the shot ended, crammed the head into her mouth. Sera quivered at the flavour and feeling of so many huge spermatozoa on tongue, before they were pushed out by the tide. She pushed forward and the head lodged in her gullet, spraying its egregiously thick load straight to her belly.

In moments, her stomach felt heavy. It turned pudgy a minute later, but she wasn't done. Even as the flow splashed into her airways, forcing its way out through her nostrils, she gulped it all like a greedy puta. Sera kept pushing forward, taking more of Ashley's length. Her lungs cried for oxygen, her nostrils burned from the leakage, and her teeth were coated in cum. But it was delicious!

Piper and Kasey were forced to sit up as Sera's gut expanded with cum. A sphere of gold supported their heads soon after, taut from Ashley's endless jizz, and still growing. All things have a limit, and hers came not long after she looked fit to birth twins. Sera's eyes rolled at the tightness in her belly, breasts groaning as they unleashed their own, pitiful, loads. She fell back, limp, not even reacting to the shower of cum.

Sera was forced to waddle the rest of the day. She was careful not to burp or hiccup too forcefully, even so, cum leaked from her mouth if she lost focus. Her ass was remarkably secure, though she imagined it was only a matter of time.

"Well," she said after they convened in her and Ashley's room, "That was... interesting."

12