Excessive Chums Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be inside you," Kasey rasped. Sera just smiled and licked up the saliva, then continued her grinding, harder now to properly squish her cunt flaps around the futa below.

"Is it safe?" Sera asked, reaching between them to lift Kasey's cock. She held it against her opening, a teaser of the ecstasy held within.

"I-I think so. Piper is fine and another girl I did it with was too," Kasey said, though she considered lying just to sate her lusts. Fuck, what was Sera doing to her? Even with her breath held, anxious to see what would happen next, Kasey groped her friend, who undulated her hips in time.

"Then let's try it. But tell me when you're close, okay?"

Kasey had noticed it before, but Sera's behaviour shifted when she was aroused. Not just her personality, how she carried herself. Even now, she leered down at Kasey with lust boiling behind her eyes, lips curled into a cute yet dominating grin. It was enough that Kasey gulped. She was taller than Sera, however in that place she felt tiny.

"Here?" Kasey asked, one last bid by her inhibitions to escape.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you hidden," Sera said and leaned down, smothering Kasey in an avalanche of her tits. They throbbed against her face, as if the entire mounds were an extension of Sera's dicks. Her other hand was forced to Sera's ass, which covered the rest of her. Even her parents wouldn't know her from some other ecstatic futa like that.

She opened her mouth to object, then Sera slid down her shaft. The idea of women having all the power over men because of sex always seemed overblown, to Kasey at least, but she understood in that moment as Sera's walls pulsed against her, squeezing in tactful moments to incite the best reaction, then her head nestled into the cervix. Sera stopped, juices trickling directly onto Kasey's testicles. Pre-cum gushed into her and poured out with nowhere else to go.

Sera leaned back and placed a nipple to Kasey's lips, "Now drink up." At her hesitation, Sera giggled and brought her other cock into place beside its sister, "Or is one not enough?"

Behind her, the movie kept going. The porn scene was done and action dominated the screen once more, but it all felt... fake. The real climax had already come. This was just formalities. A far better show dominated Kasey's attention, as it did all the other patrons that moaned and grunted in their own worlds.

"No," Kasey said and kissed both heads at once, the salty-sweetness of Sera's milk tingled on her tongue, "One's never enough with you." If she grew any bigger it might be though, Kasey thought as she struggled to take both at once. The soft breasts flattened together, allowing her to suck both in deep. She coveted the milk like an addict, swallowing the excessive tide as it thickened on her tongue.

Base instincts warred against refinement. She wanted this to be good, it was her first time inside Sera, but nothing would let her, much less the Latina, who grunted and bounced atop her, curves jiggling in some primal dance. Each plummet was accentuated by a clap of flesh, a heavy splash of fluids, and Kasey's moans. They turned increasingly guttural, like her brain were pouring from her holes.

She writhed underneath Sera. The seat squelched and splashed with her juices, the flow increasing from the bombardment of pleasure. As she sank, Sera's tits rubbed into Kasey's, as if mocking their size. But it wasn't that. The warmth that surged in them couldn't be shame. She couldn't describe the sensation, but it almost felt like they were siphoning something from Sera.

"Ah, fuck, you feel so good," Kasey said when she came up for air. Milk dribbled onto her face, so thick it may as well be cum. It permeated her nostrils, drowning out the reek of sweat and sex.

"You gonna cum for me?" Sera cooed, ceasing her bounces to grind into Kasey. Her crotch moved in fluid circles, dipped and rose, pulling Kasey's cock with it and squeezing her like a sopping wet vice.

"Yes," Kasey moaned and licked an errant river of milk.

"Then let's see you cum," Sera said and, not waiting for a response, climbed off. A fierce kiss silenced Kasey's complaints, then she shrank away and forced the redhead's thighs apart. The chair had been converted into a waterfall for Kasey's fem-cum, now gushing from her cunt. Her pre-cum was no better, spurting high if she flexed.

"Such a cute pussy," Sera noted and lifted her chest to rest the tits on the chair, cocks poised at Kasey's opening, "But they always look better stuffed with cock, right?"

"Yes," Kasey nodded. Sera could fist her ass at that point and she'd it with glee. Instead, she received something far better. She held her balls aloft, their weight growing by the second. It was just a guess, but her cum seemed to thicken the longer she took to orgasm after getting hard, though she never lasted more than ten, maybe fifteen minutes at a time. Today would be no exception.

Sera placed one dick-nipple at her entrance and pushed. While not on par with Piper, not many were that Sera had seen, it spread her folds and tunnel nicely. Inch by inch, her walls swallowed her until they touched the softness of her breast.

"Go on," Sera grinned and leaned into Kasey's cock, licking up the murky stream of pre, "Fuck yourself on my tit."

Nothing more needed be said. Kasey bucked into her friend, moaning and yelping as the shaft and head carved through her canal, stretching the walls every which-way. Every pulse of every vein flooded her with pleasure, which piled higher as Sera lapped at her dick, before swallowing it whole. For someone so demure, she could suck cock better than most pornstars.

Enamoured with her pleasure, Kasey almost missed the second cock teasing her pussy. The length couldn't match Piper, but both together surpassed her width. At the touch, she bucked harder and angled her hips, hoping to get it inside. Her pussy refused to relax, clinging to its captive, until Sera took charge and shoved the other inside. She clenched around them, forcing the cocks to stack. They returned to side by side as she calmed, but her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Gonna cum. Fuck, your cocks feel so good. They're filling me up. My pussy's so tight around them. You're close too, right Sera? Please cum in me. Cum in my fucking cunt. Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!" Kasey blabbered until words failed her. Everything seemed to throb, then her cock bloated and jerked upright. Sera released it, probably worried about taking the load, and watched it burst free. At the same time, her own semen exploded into Kasey.

The initial bursts splashed against her cervix, leaking into her womb, but the weaker follow ups were washed away in a tide of pussy cum. It poured over Sera, showering her body in Kasey's cunt. The first shot ended and rained down, before the second, stronger blast came. Sera followed its path, wide-eyed at the velocity and gawked when it touched the ceiling.

A third, far weaker shot ended the astounding climax. All that remained were echoes, dribbling out to join the overflow from Kasey's snatch. She caught her breath and brushed a lock of sludgy hair from her face, beaming down at Sera, her latest lover. It was obvious that the theatre anticipated messes, as they found boxes of tissues and a stack of towels under their seats.

"How was the movie?" Sera asked while they cleaned up. The smell of sex hung thick around them, such was Kasey's prolificacy.

"What movie?" Kasey giggled. The credits were rolling but no one left, not because of the post-credits scene that all superhero movies saw fit to use; they were exhausted. As they recovered, a particular name showed up.

Additional footage for KFI directed by: Yoko Toriyama.

12