Excessive Chums Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Personal," Ashley said quickly, looking away at how eager she answered.

"Any preference?" Piper squatted down, parting her legs and arching her ass, and put her lips mere inches from Ashley's musky sack, "Here?" She kissed it, "Or, lower?" Piper stood back up, keeping her rear projected clear as day.

"I can't decide."

Piper dropped the nozzle and replaced it with her body, "Well, if it's up to me, I could really use a nice fuck from a friend right now. I'm dripping. Feel it?" She lowered her pussy onto the tip, grinding along and moaning at the tease of penetration.

"Yeah. Yeah, I feel it."

"Remember what I said, 'just go with the flow'?" Piper went a little further, spreading her lips with Ashley's juicy cock. She reached back and tugged at her friend's shirt, who took the hint, discarding the garment, then her bra. A soft clap echoed in Piper's ears as her friend's tits fell into the open.

"Alright, fuck it. You win," Ashley groaned and grabbed onto the eager futa's hips.

"One second," Piper said and stretched over, hitting the switch for each of her cocks. A sharp moan responded to the suction, like her friend diving straight onto a dick and throating it, and her pussy clenched in jealousy. Dull hums built as the suckers worked over her members. She thrust against them on impulse and bucked her hips against Ashley, who responded in kind. Her folds spread open, the chunky head hooked into her orifice, seating itself firmly within.

"Fuck, you're so hot inside," Ashley groaned against her neck, until Piper turned around and kissed her.

"Stole the words right out of my mouth."

"You better not have kissed me just to say that," Ashley chuckled.

"Maybe," Piper did so again, groaning deep as their tongues met and more of her pussy was filled. Both gasped when Ashley bumped into her cervix, though physical logic didn't amount to much for futanari, much less the pair of them. With a wind up from both ends, Ashley's cock rammed straight through and into her womb, nestling into the back and stretching it to accommodate. Pre-cum warmed her from there while her own gushed out.

Piper's ass squished against her friend's crotch. Their hands met around her middle, before Ashley slid them lower to grab onto two cocks, then below and cupped her balls, massaging them all over as she pulled back. Her snatch clamped onto the cock and refused to move, forcing Ashley to wriggle from side to side, loosening her up. She closed back up an instant later. The head caught on her pussy, then charged back in.

"I love a thick cock," Piper moaned and reached back to spank Ashley's ass. She bit her lip at how it jiggled against her hand, then gasped when Ashley ramped up the pace. Their bodies clapped against each other, pussy juice and pre-cum followed the black cock as it backed out, before squelching back in. The hum grew louder, suction increasing to match Piper's throbbing arousal.

"Don't start going on about my black dick," Ashley groaned and nipped at her collar.

"Gonna make me?" Piper teased, rocking her ass to a beat only they heard, that being the constant wet clapping between them, "Gonna keep me quiet using your, hmm... Big. Black. Cock."

"God, don't make this into a porno," Ashley giggled.

"Okay, okay," Piper kissed her, "But seriously, let me have it. Every inch, every bit of force you can put into it, really let loose on me."

"Gotcha," Ashley gave her one last, deep tongue kiss, then clapped her hands on the triply endowed futa's hips, using them to ram harder and faster. Her groin slammed against Piper, heaving balls flying against hers. Moans drowned out the mechanical hum, nozzles guzzling down her pre-cum, while her womb siphoned Ashley of hers. A faint sloshing emanated from her abdomen, churning with Ashley's powerful thrusts.

Orgasm was closing in. With her pussy slurping on Ashley's juicy cock, cocks pulsing as they were suckled by plastic mouths, and her body bursting from the almost sex with Elizabeth earlier, she was ready to cum. By the sounds of Ashley's moans and the brutal rhythm she'd set, the excessive futa was close too. Piper squeezed with all her kegel muscles, sucking on the dick with her pussy as each thrust worked her juices to a creamy froth.

"I'm getting close," Ashley said. The amount of pre increased, now a constant stream into her uterus, swelling it and giving her a small paunch.

"Fuck yeah. Me too. Let's cum together! Hmm, I wanna see where I compare," Piper panted, twisting her head around to catch Ashley's lips again, nibbling on the bottom, urging her into going faster.

"I should pull out," Ashley gasped, grip tightening and all fifteen inches swelling.

"No, no. I gotta feel this." Piper moved with her, keeping the cock inside.

"I cum too much."

"Just pull out later."

"I don't know..."

Piper circled her hips, grinding into her friend, now lover. Their balls rubbed together, allowing her to feel it as Ashley's bloated, pulling heavily until she was forced to bow her legs. The size shamed her own. At least she had numbers. Ashley grunted, but didn't cum, whole body tense.

"Hold on, we should watch," Piper said and kicked up a leg. Before puberty, she'd been something of a gymnast and kept up with flexibility training - made throating her own cocks easier. She rested the foot on Ashley's should, her hand coming to support her. It clenched her lower muscles, creating a vice around her friend and a perfect view of her cock driving in deep and stretching out her smaller cunt.

"This really is porn," Ashley shook her head. Sweat collected on their skin, glistening and flinging off as they worked together toward climax. Her tempo resumed, this time both saw an obscene bulge as it ploughed up through her body, which shook her full womb.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" More obscenities flowed from their mouths as things ramped up further, until finally...

"I'm cumming!" Both announced, then muffled the sounds into each other's mouth.

Piper's pricks all exploded into the nozzles, dying the clear tubes pure white as her four balls clenched and released. It took years of experience, but she knew they were a hair's breadth from cumming at the same time. No flaccidity this time. But that wasn't on her mind with Ashley's dick trembling inside her canal and womb.

Part of her expected to feel the same punch as Kasey's orgasms provided. However, the release was average. Still nice, just not the same ferocity she expected. It filled her, radiating warmth from her abdomen throughout her body, the flow thick and expanding her womb. They moaned together, hands entwining to ride out their pleasure.

By the time Piper's ended, just a dribble, Ashley was still shooting strong. Had the flow ever slowed? She moved a hand to her belly, now a disfigured ball-shape hanging from her body, and still bloating.

"I've never cum in someone this long before," Ashley panted into her ear, cooing at the constant flow.

"How long do you normally last?" Piper asked, gasping from the weight of her abdomen. It was bigger than Kasey ever made it. How long had it been anyway? There were no clocks and their phones were elsewhere. It must've been more than a few minutes. Piper's orgasms only lasted one at most.

"Hard to say. Usually more than an hour," Ashley said, then gave a slight thrust, a sudden boost in flow filling her faster.

"Oh fuck," Piper laughed, "Wasn't what I expected."

"What? Did you think I just exploded or something?"

"No. Thought it'd be like Kasey. But this is nice, feeling you gradually fill out my womb."

"Yeah, about that, how the fuck are you holding so much?" Ashley asked, then shook the huge mass, now on par with a beach ball in size.

Piper shrugged, "Kasey said her cum makes people super stretchy, might be that."

They stayed like that for a while longer. Piper turned off the suction, relieving her over-sensitive cocks, and teased her friend throughout her seemingly endless orgasm. Her skin extended with every drop, the pressure forced her belly-button out and made her pussy clench up as it pushed on her bladder and prostate. Fuck, if Ashley was fucking her ass, the cum would've been coming out her mouth by then.

There were limits, however. Piper grunted and stepped forward, with Ashley taking the hint and backing off too. Without her support, she couldn't handle the new weight in her middle, legs folding. Hot streaks went up her back and head, sticking to her skin and hair. Pressure in her womb forced out a similar gush of semen, stimulating her pussy on the way. She grinned and turned around, getting a face of cum in the process. Moving aside, Piper watched the ropes, then latched on. She sucked up a mouthful before separating again.

"What're... oh," Ashley moaned, looking down as Piper opened wide to show off the overflowing seed. It streaked down her chin. She gurgled it, taking pride in how Ashley's flow increased, then gulped it down. It took half a dozen swallows before her mouth was clear.

"Delicious."

"So, uh... how about we do this again, sometime?" Ashley asked, her cock hooked up to a nozzle, while Piper used the supplied towels to clean herself. Standing was a struggle without support.

"Actually, what do you think about a sleepover?" Piper giggled at her new lover's gawking face.

12