Excessive Chums Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead groaned and bucked against it, opening around the tip. Already, Ashley's pre-cum was washed away in Kasey's own fluids, glistening on her cock and trickling over her heavy sack. Her scrotum tightened in anticipation, all but shoving the futa onward and stretching the juiciest snatch of her life. Gargled moans welcomed her penetration, dragging out into a siren's song as Ashley pushed deeper. Inch by inch, she sheathed her cock in Kasey's canal.

"Oh fuck, it's so wet."

Piper separated from Sera, face getting a splatter of milk, as she looked back to the prolific coupling, "I know, right?" With that one remark, she was back to drinking, belly already pudgy from the amount. Despite that, Sera looked no smaller.

Ashley reared back, hunching over to press her soft chest into Kasey's back. She clapped her hands onto the redhead's tight ass. What the fuck was this situation, Ashley wondered. Not long ago, she had faced prosecution for accidentally destroying the neighbour's garden, now she was one of four dick-girls in a room already ripe with the scent of sex. And she was fucking one!

She pecked a kiss on Kasey's shoulder, then charged back in. Thoughts were for later, sex took priority, more so when the pussy around her cock gushed like a geyser from the get go. Juices splashed Ashley's crotch and thighs as she worked toward a rhythm, testicles swinging like wrecking balls as they built momentum. As if feeling left out, Piper disconnected and urged Kasey off too.

"Sorry, babe, these are mine," Piper said and straddled the Latina, back to Ashley. She aimed the shafts and sat down, moaning deeply as they both penetrated her pussy. Sera's responding moans were muffled as a quartet of balls smothered her face, though Piper's only rose in response, before she stifled them with one of her cocks. Kasey, without anything to occupy her mouth, sounded her pleasure without hesitation. Ashley had no reason not to join her.

Deep grunts punctuated every thrust, capped off by a resounding smack of her balls. Kasey arched back, reaching around to pull Ashley into a sloppy kiss, cock flinging pre-cum all over the place, while their hips bucked into each other. Hands roamed across everything in reach, Ashley's finding a breast and pinching the nipple, while another coiled around the redhead's member to stroke out a faster tide of pre.

"There's so much..." Ashley moaned, turning her attention lower. Even with the volatile swinging from their rutting, several pools of cock juice had gathered on the bed and Sera's body, gathering in her navel and pouring across her swollen mons. Kasey leered at the pair before them and grinned.

"Follow my lead," she said and pulled away. The barely effective plug removed, a gush of fem-cum rained from her opening, gaped by Ashley's girth, yet the amount didn't slow even as she straddled Sera's belly. Her cock twitched and spat across Piper's backside, though she only reached back to rub it in, flesh glistening from the natural lube. Kasey arched her rear, showing off just how her juices poured off Sera's middle, while she slid her cock down. It nestled between Piper's cheeks, before she found her mark.

"Thrust!" Kasey announced and lurched forward, synchronised with her new lover, refilling her juicy cunt while her cock rammed straight past Piper's anus. Surprised or not, Piper only threw her head back and cried a moan, before she returned to fellating herself, drive renewed. She hunched lower, inches disappearing down her gullet, while Kasey's own pushed through her ass.

"Should've... done this... sooner," Kasey panted and wrapped her arms around her roommate, hands coming to her head to help force more cock inside, all the while her cock painted the anal walls in thick pre. With Ashley pumping her pussy, Kasey echoed the actions in Piper, sliding through her ass with ease as more lubricant spilled inside. Not one futa was left out.

Sera groped herself, milking her decadent mixture of cum and milk into Piper's insatiable pussy. No one needed to tend to her snatch, as Ashley's sack flew straight into the damp folds, coming back wetter every time. With such a depraved cocktail of sensations, holding back wasn't an option.

"Give me one," Kasey said, leaning over Piper's shoulder and taking the offered cock into her own mouth. Sera moaned louder as the slapping against her pussy intensified, Ashley's balls condensing semen into balls of destructive weight propelled by her tireless thrusts. On a vicious thrust, she held still, panting at the sudden clench in Kasey's pussy. It wasn't an orgasm yet, but the sensation almost pushed over the edge.

Recovering, Ashley ground against her new friend, balls sliding all across her moist snatch. Sweat gathered from the strain of holding back and her constant movement, the others in no better situations. Piper did repeated squats on Sera's tits, offering a brief reprieve from her sack each time.

"You feel so good," Sera moaned when she had the chance.

"You too," Piper said and swivelled her hips around, the dick-nipples inside her pushing on her walls in all directions, "We should do this more often. Getting fucked by multiple dicks is so fucking good."

"Agreed," Kasey said, popping free from the cock to take advantage of Piper's available lips, pulling her into a deep, hungry kiss, "Don't think I can hold it much longer."

"Don't worry about me," Piper panted into her lips, then glanced back at Ashley, still resting, "But we've gotta get her to cum soon. It takes a while, you know."

"Any ideas?" Kasey asked, also leering at the ebony futa.

"Hmm, a few. Think this one will work out," Piper stood with a mournful groan as Sera's cocks slipped from her grasp, then whispered into Kasey's ear, who pulled away from Ashley as well.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" Ashley pouted, but the other two only chuckled and got into position. Sera was left alone to watch and play with herself, fingers squelching into her pussy, while Piper laid flat, cocks in the air, and Kasey straddled her central member. Without a word as to their intentions, they pulled Ashley onto the bed proper and had her sit astride Piper's face, ass directly over her mouth. Kasey shifted forward until her cock was at Ashley's pussy, whose own member prodded the redhead's chin. All it'd take was a slight tilt and she'd be sucking it.

"Figured it out?" Piper asked, breath washing across the futa's as yet untouched sphincter.

Kasey grunted in effort and hefted the balls from her path, cock nuzzling into Ashley's folds. She paused with the fat spheres in her palms, rolling them around like prize melons, "Fuck, these things weigh a ton."

"They're heavier than normal," Ashley said, shuddering at the breath on her ass, "I'm amazed you can lift them."

"It's not easy, that's for sure." Kasey set them down on Piper's belly, who let out a low whistle at their weight, causing another shiver to pass up Ashley's spine. Lips against her anus, a cock drooling at the chance to fuck her pussy, and her own member poised to get sucked, Ashley doubted she'd last very long. Though that was Piper's intention all along.

"Let's do this!" Piper announced, cutting off another vibration by pushing her tongue far as it would reach into Ashley's rear. The unorthodox sensation was augmented by the familiar penetration as Kasey's hips leapt forward, impaling her on a foot of juicy girl-cock. With every inched seated inside, she relaxed back, directly onto Piper's middle prick, dick stretching Ashley's inner walls. With her own pussy filled, Kasey swallowed the dark head with a wet moan.

More pleasure stacked upon others as both Piper and Kasey reached up to toy with Ashley's full breasts. She groaned deep in her chest, holes and shaft throbbing as they were messed with by the pair. Each thrust of Kasey's cock stirred her depths, pre-cum spilling from the imperfect seal, with more squelching out every instant. Not to mention Piper eating her ass like a banquet.

Yet another sensation crashed upon her. Ashley glanced down to see Sera's face by her balls, lips affixed to one as her tongue squeezed out to lick at the plentiful, loose scrotum. Beads of sweat rolled down the cum barrels, only to be interrupted by Sera's smiling face. Ashley looked back at Piper, whose face was completely obscured by her cheeks, then at Kasey, who stretched her throat around the damp shaft. It didn't matter that it was caked in her juices, she moaned every time her tongue found a new wealth of flavour.

They all wanted to see her cum. Sera's eyes teased her for it, Piper's tongue wrote entire paragraphs to convince her, and Kasey was busy trying to suck it directly from her egregiously heavy balls. Someone pinched her nipples and pulled. Piper stuck a finger in along side her tongue, and Kasey tensed up to launch a pressurised spurt of pre. It was all too much.

"I'm cumming!" Ashley shouted to muffled applause from the others and an ominous gurgle from her balls, which bloated larger than Sera's mouth could hold. Even before the first spurt started up her shaft, a pair of cocks crammed past her lips and milky-cum trickled down her throat. Suddenly famished, Ashley took both into her throat and guzzled it down.

The first shot filled out her length as it built up. More and more pressure...

12