Exchange Ch. 01

Story Info
A Caucasian man meets a dominant black woman and her sister.
1.2k words
3.88
33.8k
14

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft_Mike
Soft_Mike
23 Followers

CURIOSITY TRAVEL

He jumped off the bus at the supermarket, and walked the last bit, out of the little sleepy unknown town, along the peaceful country road as he had been told. It was a bright and chilly morning in September and after walking a mile or two without having seen or met a living soul, he saw the farmhouse, or more a mansion-like building in a hardwood grove on the left side of the road, just as described.

Standing in front of the house he hesitated while there were a couple of entrances to choose between. He heard a sound behind him and when looking over his shoulder he saw a woman coming out from the barn.

"Hi" she said.

"Hello... are you Elaine?" he answered stumbling at the same time blushing.

"No, I'm Maria. You must be Michael... Elaine is inside, I'll show you, come."

She was tall and big but moved smoothly. Breasts of significant dimensions were bulging under her worn leather coat. Knitted gloves covered large hands when she pointed at the house.

How come she knew that he was coming here today? He wondered who she was.

A neighbor... or a friend? Close apparently, as Elaine had let her know about his arrival.

Maria accompanied him to one of the minor entrances, then further through a vestibule and finally opened a door to a big kitchen where a woman was busy cooking at the stove. She turned around and gave him a big smile, but did not leave the stove.

"Welcome Michael, nice to see you! I hope the trip went well?"

"Ahh, yes..." he nodded while grasping for words. Her appearance made him almost stunned. First of all, he didn't know she was African American; he had just assumed she was Caucasian. It didn't change anything, or mattered, he was just surprised. Second; she was tall, probably taller than him, with voluminous shoulders, powerful arms and legs and enormously... incredible big breasts, floating high, threatening to break through a thin light blue knitted sweater sculpturing her impressing and massive upper body. Her hips were, relatively kind of narrow, and her giant buttocks could make anybody breathless... she was like a Goddess.

For a moment he got scared. What was he up to, what had he let himself in to? To be honest, he had no idea at all who this woman was. And the other woman, Maria? What resistance could he make if things went ruff... against her, against them both? He had got in contact with Elaine on a chat only a fortnight ago. They had started to talk about soft stuff. Michael had told her about his fetish and she had responded that she shared his love for sweaters and similar softness. They had also slipped into talking about sensual expressions. He had let her know about his submissive thoughts and she him about the opposite, her more dominant nature which she would like to explore if the right occasion appeared. Their brains had connected rapidly, ending up with an invitation from her to him to come for a visit, stay a weekend, to enjoy conversation and socialize. And he had said yes, accepted instantly. And here he was, and suddenly a bit scared by second thoughts. But it was too late now, he had to face the situation, trust his intuition, see what would come to happen and deal with it accordingly.

He was disturbed in his considerations by Elaine who asked them both to sit down for a cup of tea. Michael sat opposite to Maria, now without her coat.

In spite of Elaine's aura and incredible physiognomy, he could barely take his eyes from Maria's gigantic chest, more or less the same size as Elaine's, swaying in front of him, covered by thick fuzzy grey mohair, glittering like a waterfall over her wonderful brave pumpkins. He was interrupted though, in his not trying to stare at Maria, when Elaine from behind served him his tea and her heavy bosom smoothly rubbed his cheek and shoulder when she leant over him. It was totally electrifying and the emotion of her soft scent and touch made him start trembling. What was happening... he had ever never... not in his wildest dreams, imagined women of this... dimensions. He must calm down... but where would it end... what would this day bring...?!

Maria didn't stay long. She excused herself; swept the coat over her broad fuzzy shoulders and left, explaining she didn't want to disturb the two in whatever they were up to. And now... they were alone. Elaine cleaned the table, and afterwards friendly and intimate laid her hand on Michael's shoulder and suggested to move to the living room.

"It's really nice to see you Michael, but you seem a little bit uncertain or perhaps fearful of the situation?" she asked, sitting opposite him in one the two comfortable sofas, with a small black oak table between.

"Both yes and no" Michael admitted. "Your physics and charisma are very impressive, but at the same time I have no idea what this might end up into. I admit I feel a bit nervous, shy perhaps... and you are right. Yes, I'm uncertain how to handle this whole situation... I mean, what's expected of me, what I am supposed to do... how am I supposed to behave?"

"When you and I talked about soft stuff we both agreed that we loved it, and that is for me very true, is it still for you?" Michael nodded.

"Great to hear... while you see, I can't live without my knitted sweaters and stuff, they are a must in my sensual universe" Elaine replied and continued, "And when it comes to whom the power belongs, you correspond to all I had in mind and wished for, Michael. Just stay cool, you mustn't do anything at all, things will work out fine. And quite another thing, I am curious... tell me... do I live up to your expectations... do you feel any attraction to me?"

Michael nodded again, "Yes, Elaine... you are... very attractive in my eyes."

"Thanks... you make me happy, Michael" she smiled kindly, "Isn't that all we need right now? And yes, one important thing for you to know... you can always trust on me, I will never let you down."

Elaine leaned forward, placed her hand on his knee... She was very close now, oh how he wanted to touch her... her breasts were almost touching and he could see nipples through the soft blue fabric... expanding, weren't they? But he must behave, mustn't he... yes, he must. "Please Michael" she said, "Wait here, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

She left him and went upstairs. Michael watched her strong back, the shape of her calves and her bushy black hair from behind.

He reflected over the situation... Elaine was a fabulous woman... she made him boiling inside... he wanted to caress her, hold her... And wasn't she right? They were here and now... and if mutual attraction... could it go wrong? No, it couldn't... But where did she go? She mustn't disappear, show to be just a dream... vanish. He longed for her.

Soft_Mike
Soft_Mike
23 Followers