Exchange of Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

"Haay haay Jiju, aisa mat boliye. Mujhe vahin par gudgudi ho jati hai." (Oh, oh, Jija Ji. Do not spek like that, I get tickled there."

While the mouths were busy kissing our hands were not idle. I caressed, fondled and kneaded her firm breasts. On her part she dealt with my lund equally delicately making it thicker longer and harder than ever. There was out pouring of lot of love juice, both from the lund and the cunt.

After her breathing settled Nisi bent her head and kissed my chest. Pecking here and there she zeroed on to my nipple. As soon as she touched it with the tip of her tongue the nipple rose to full erection and a wave of shivering burst out to spread all over my body. I knew that there was a connection between nipples and pussy because kissing the nipples had been a sure fire stimulus for Vani. What I did not know and learned first hand that night was that a similar connection existed between nipples and the cock. Nisi then almost pushed me over board when she sucked on my nipple while stroking the lund at the same time, The lund started jerking frequently and forcefully. Even though it was extremely pleasant I had to push her mouth away from the nipple to avoid immediate climax.

I now changed our positions. I made her lie down flat on her back with her head supported by some pillows so that she can view down her body including her vulva. Lying on her left side I untied her gown and started pulling it down. Nisi blushed heavily and chewed her lip but did not resist. When her breasts were exposed she covered her face with her hands with a smile on her lips. I threw my leg across her thighs and lifted myself on my elbow to view her beautiful boobs.

There before my eyes was a pair of most wonderful breasts. Like a child in a candy store I was overwhelmed and for some time did not know what to do. I just stared at their beauty till Nisi tried to cover them with her hands. I gently moved her hands away and lowered my head for a light kiss in the valley between them.

Nisi was slim and petit like a school girl. Her boobs were way large for her size. Perfectly spherical they were sitting high on the chest wall. A well demarcated dark areola of two inches in diameter sitting at the top adorned each breast. The areola was centered in turn by a tiny delicate nipple not unlike a raisin in texture and in taste. Even while Nisi was on her back her boobs were firmly standing erect without any sign of sagging.

Gingerly I touched the under side of one of them with my finger tips. Nisi jerked saying, "That tickles..."

I put the flat of my hand on the right one and closed my fingers. I had expected her boob to be soft and yielding but no, it was firm and resilient to my squeezing, may be because of excitation. In any case my hand could not cover her entire breast and hence I resorted to caressing with my fingers only. Starting at the base of the mound I ran the fingers up towards the nipple at the summit. The otherwise smooth skin of her boob immediately turned rough due to goose bumps. By the time I reached the top her nipple and areola were already engorged and erect as if craving for my touch. How could I disappoint them? I picked up the tender bud of her nipple between my fingers and tugged a little. That pulled up her areola too. Both became stiffer than ever. I could not resist the temptation of tasting the nipple on my tongue. Bending down I took the nipple and the areola in my mouth.

Nisi could not hold herself from writhing. She arched her back pushing forward her boobs and at the same time pressing my head against it. The breast flattened on my face. I rolled it by circular motion of my head and Nisi practically jumped off the bed. She tried to push my head off her breast and I did ease the pressure but did not let go the nipple. With the areola held between my lips the nipple was deep inside my mouth and my tongue was alternatively licking and sucking on it.

Nisi could not bear the assault. When I let go the nipple my hand was already holding the other breast and I latched to its nipple and areola. Nisi removed my mouth from it by pulling me by my hair. She lifted my face to hers for a fierce French kiss.

My hands replaced my mouth on Nisi's boobs. There was frantic holding , grabbing, squeezing and mauling of the breasts one after the other and I am sure I left some bruises under the skin. Nisi was whimpering Ah and Oh and Usss either out of pain I was inflicting or out of extreme excitement. Later on during the day she complained that her nipples were so sore that she could not put on her bra.

The kiss this time was quiet and sweet and I just licked and nibbled her lips. Nisi seemed to be lost in it. My hand now left her breasts to descend on the flat plain of her tummy. There was enough space for my hand to roam about and enjoy the smooth creamy skin. I caressed her belly button with a finger wetted with my saliva. She felt tickled and firmly removed my hand without interrupting the kiss.

My journey southward continued and soon I reached her high mons covered with trimmed curly silky hair. She squirmed and caught my wrist. I stopped in my tract to see if she tried to move my hand away. She did not. If anything, she moved her pelvis to push her bhos against my exploring hand.

Thus encouraged my fingers trailed down the gentle slope of her cunt. Right below her mons where the labia meet my fingers encountered a sensitive spot. As soon as they touched it she jerked her pelvis and crossed her legs. Possibly that was her clitoris buried in the thick cushion of swollen labia.

I broke the kiss and sat up leaving her flat on her back. Her creamy white thighs were straight but crossed. I ran my hand on both of them from knees below to her cunt above and gently pried them open. With some reluctance she allowed me to widen them. I shifted myself to sit between her legs and lift them to my shoulders. I turned my face side ways and kissed her inner thigh on one side and then the other. Goose bumps erupted all over her thighs immediately.

I trailed my kisses up towards her pussy. Each kiss was different in force and duration. Some biting and licking also was involved. The only common feature was my saliva, each kiss was a 'wet' one with lot of slobbering with my spittle. All along I could smell the intoxicating aroma wafting out of her cunt.

As I inched upward her thighs required more and more spreading to accommodate my big head. By the time I reached the Garden of Eros her legs were splayed to the maximum yet, surprisingly her vulva remained closed and the labia did not separate.

At this point Nisi propped herself up with some pillows behind her back. She reached out and grabbed my head by hair. It looked as if she was trying to remove my head from her bhos but no Sir, it was not so; it was to guide my mouth to the place which she wanted kissed. Thus guided I showered multiple kisses on her pussy, thighs and lower tummy. In her excitement she left my hair to fondle her boobs and pinch the nipples.

Even though we had been naked for some time I did not have a chance to really look at that beautiful flower between her thighs. When Nisi released my head I lifted it and there before my eyes was the beautiful bhos of Nisi.

It was a pussy incredible in appearance with thick swollen bigger lips enclosing a crack which started at the mons and disappeared between the thighs at the lower end. There was a dense growth of curly soft hair over mons and outer sides of big labia. Like a well maintained garden the hair was close clipped.

However, the most impressive feature of Nisi's bhos was its heady aroma. It was difficult to say if that was her normal odor or one mixed with the odor of sexual arousal. Whatever it was, it was highly effective in setting sweet fires in my veins and rousing my lund.

Nisi spread her thighs to the extreme and tilted her pelvis bringing her bhos forwards. As I lowered my head to a kiss she once again held my head and directed my mouth to the small area between the openings of the chut and the ass hole. That is the place where the two bigger labia curve and meet in the midline.

I applied my tongue and licked. I swiped the tongue along her left labium from behind forwards being careful not to encroach upon the slit. It required five to seven strokes before I could reach the mons. There, I went very near the clitoris but did not touch it even when Nisi tried to steer my mouth there.

I repeated the process on the right side, the difference being the copious love juice that was by then secreted by the vulva.

Needless to say that Nisi was highly excited. Next time I lowered my head she guided it straight to the general area of her clitoris.

I could not locate the clitoris, it was buried in the cushion of engorged labia. At this point Nisi herself put her fingers on her bhos and spread the labia apart. That widened the crack. Immediately I licked it from back to front and my tongue knocked on the erect clitoris at the extreme front end of the crack. I could better feel the clitoris on my tongue than see it. As soon as my tongue touched it her hips swung suddenly, back and forth in jerks. Fresh love juice oozed out flooding the crack.

I was lying on my belly with my head on Nisi's vulva. My rampart lund was caught between the bed and my tummy, its tip almost touching my belly button. I was as much excited as Nisi and my lund had created a big patch of wetness on the bed. My pelvis also was doing thrusting movements rubbing my lund on the bed in a manner of masturbation.

Keeping the tongue on the bud of the clitoris I introduced, one by one three fingers in her chut. They could go in easily and were gripped immediately by her internal muscles. Titillating the clitoris on the out side I worried her G-spot internally and Nisi cracked into a mind boggling orgasm.

Her body at first stiffened then convulsed and finally went limp altogether. Her legs straightened trapping my head in between, I lost the contact with the vulva. Her bhos gushed out large quantity of love juice.

I left her alone to ride out the orgasm. She went limp but recovered within few minutes. Catching me once again by hair she dragged me up. I lifted myself on all four and walked like a docile predator up along her inviting body. My lund thick and heavy hung below my tummy swaying every other way and dripping love juice. I lowered myself on her soft pliable body and held those breasts once again in my palms. With her thighs still splayed apart she wriggled to settle my lund in the crack of her vulva.

She moved her pelvis and said, "Jiju, You did not cum, did you? I can feel your ... your lund."

"You are right, my dear. Would you like it inside your pussy, thick and long and hard?"

Nisi was in the throes of extreme excitement despite her recent orgasm. In a voice trembling with urgency she said, "Yes, yes, yes."

There was no need to wait, no patience to wait. I lifted my pelvis enough to align the lund for penetration. Nisi spread her thighs to the widest and lifted them. My hips started coital movements, which resulted in pocking of her vulva by the thick blunt cock head, My hands were both full of her boobs. It was she who had to pass her hand between our bodies, catch hold of the hanging lund and direct it to the mouth of her chut. One powerful stroke and all eight inches of my cock slithered into her vagina making her gasp followed by long moan of "Aaahhh..."

Having sheathed the lund to the hilt I stopped the movements and just savored the pleasure of warm velvety vagina along the whole length of the cock. After few minutes she squeezed the lund by contracting her internal muscles. The lund throbbed powerfully and spewed a fresh quota of love juice before I could pull it out. After one minute's silent inactivity Nisi said,"Chaliye na, Jiju. Ruk kyun gaye?" (Come on brother in law, why have you stopped?) ( Chaliye literally means walk on -- Author)

Deliberately I asked, "Kahan jana hai itani raat ko?" (Where to? at this time of night?)

She slapped my butt, squirmed under me and contracted her chut and said, "Kyun satate ho? Shuru kijiye na."(Why do you harass me? Bigin please)

"Kya shuru karun? Kya chahati ho tum?" (What do I begin? What is your wish?)

"Cho...haay haay...Jiju..chodo na."(hesitatingly, fuck me)

"Saaf saaf bata kaise chodun?"(Tell me clearly how do I fuck )

She dragged my head down to hers and spoke in my ear, "Jiju, apane lambe mote lund se meri chut bhar kar chodo mujhe. Apane viry ki bochar se mita do meri chut ki aag." (Jiju, fuck me filling up my vagina with your thick long cock. Douse the fire in my vagina by spraying your semen inside). She giggled and her chut contracted. I was more excited than surprised to hear these words from 'shy' Nisi. My pelvis suddenly moved pulling out and pushing in my lund in rapid succession some four to six times. That was the start of my fucking my dear Nisi, the wife of the guy who at the moment was busy fucking my wife.

Initially I fucked Nisi at slow rate but using full length of the cock. I would slowly and tantalizingly pull out the lund till only the head was left in the mouth of her chut, wait for a few seconds and then slowly sink it in at crawling speed savoring every inch of its entry. When the whole lund would be engulfed I would mash her mons with mine by side to side movements. This last maneuver invariably teased the clitoris, hidden or not, sending waves of ecstasy through her body.

In this manner I fucked Nisi for about ten minutes. Gradually our excitement was increasing. The lund felt thicker and harder than ever while her chut milked the lund by frequent contractions. After some time I changed the pattern of strokes. I now gave shallow and rapid thrusts using only two to three inches of the lund to alternate with deep and slow thrusts.

I asked, "Have you ever seen Munir's lund fucking your bhos?"

"Jiju, kaisi baat karate hein aap? Vo koi dekhane ki chijh hai kya?" (Jiju, wehat are you talking about? Is that something to be seen?")

"Yes, it is very erotic to see your own bhos being penetrated by a thick lund. Come on let me show you."

She vehemently refused saying, "Na Jiju, abhi nahin. Mein sharm se mar jaungi. Fir kabhi dekhungi." ( No, Jiju, not now. I will die of shyness. I will see sometime later on.)

I said, "Okay, Do not see if you do not want to. I am going to have a good look at your cunt while being penetrated."

With "Haay, haay" (Oh, oh) she covered her eyes as I lifted my upper body from hers with my lund pushed deep down into her chut. I looked down between our bodies. Nothing much could be seen, my mons was firmly pressed on hers, pubic hair mingling.

Slowly, ever so slowly I lifted my pelvis. The monses separated and the shaft of the lund slick with love juices could be seen sliding out from her bhos. I pulled out about two inches and quickly pushed it in only to repeat the movement but pulling out greater length of the lund. Gradually I pulled out and pushed in greater and greater length of the lund. It was highly erotic. The local tingling in the lund increased in force and throbbing occurred strongly.

My attention was riveted on my lund and I was unaware of Nisi peeping through her spread fingers. A stage was reached when I had pulled out the whole lund and was about to re enter when I heard gasp from her throat. Immediately she dropped her head on the pillow and closed her eyes with a smile on her lips. That was when her vagina milked the lund strongly and I came to know that she was peeping.

I said, "You wily girl, having a sneak view? I am not going to enter your chut unless you uncover eyes and boldly look down."

After some hesitation she relented and lifted her head. I made her spread open her labia with her hands and entered the cockhead in her chut while we were observing. By the time the lund was fully in her pelvis was bucking. She pulled down my head.

Nisi captured my mouth in torrid French kiss and wrapped her legs around my waist. I improvised by hooking my elbows under her knees and pushing them up till they touched her ears. This maneuver lifted her pelvis off the bed giving her considerable scope for movement. It also changed the inclination of her vagina allowing the deepest penetration combined with clitoral massaging.

Our fucking now had entered in to next higher stage. My thrusts were now rapid and somewhat irregular. Nisi was now moving her pelvis freely so that her vagina could take in the lund from all directions. The lund could also go in to the fullest. Both the bhos and lund were drenched in the watery slimy secretions making the sound like puch puch with every stroke. Up stairs the French kiss however sweet could not be continued uninterrupted. Nisi in her arousal was writhing, tossing her head all around. While I was grunting under physical strain she was making cooing sounds of ecstasy.

She climaxed suddenly. This moment she was swinging her pelvis the next moment she was like caught in a tornado. She let out a shrill squeal and arched her body. She convulsed and thrashed about. She sunk her teeth on my lip and scratched my back with her nails. Clinging to me with her arms and legs she jerked her pelvis repeatedly trying as if to engulf me along with my lund. Equally suddenly she went limp, spent and exhausted. In whimpering voice she said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God."

I could hold the fort through the tempest in Nisi's vagina. I had stopped pistoning keeping the cock buried deep inside. Once the after shocks of the orgasm subsided I asked, "How is my precious saali? Is her chut safe?"

Languorously Nisi opened her eyes, looked around to get oriented and said, "Oh Jiju, bahut majha aaya." (Oh, brother in law. This was very pleasant.)

So saying she contracted her muscles milking the cock. That was the final straw for me. Uncontrolled by me the lund jerked several times jetting out thick wads of semen in the deepest part of her vagina. Liquid ecstasy arising from the lund coursed through my veins. I crushed Nisi in tight bear hug and stabbed her chut with the dagger of my lund by short repeated swings of my pelvis. My mind being engrossed in my lund I lost contact with the world for some time.

When I came to I found myself slumped on the petite frame of Nisi. She was saying something about my lund. She was asking me, "Jiju, you are circumcised, are you not?"

"No, my dear, I am not."

"Then how come it looked like one when ... when you were about to enter me?"

"What looked like what?"

"Haay haay, Jiju Kaho na. Aap ka vo...vo...lund sunnat kiya hua dikhata tha." (Oh oh Jiju tell me. Your that....that ....cock appeared circumcised.)

"Oh," I said, "Voh aisa dikhata hai kyun ki chut men ghusate vakt lund ki topi khinch kar upar chad jati hi aur chadi hi rahati hai jab tak utaari na jaay. Let me show you," ( oh, it looks like that because at the time when it enters the vagina its cap gets pulled up and remains pulled up till it is bought down.)

I dismounted pulling out my limp lund from her chut. A quantity of semen gushed out from the chut which she collected in bedside towel. I went to the bathroom, peed and washed my lund thoroughly well.

I laid down and showed Nisi the different parts of my lund. She was fascinated by the play of foreskin over the head of the cock. She picked up the lund and toyed with it covering and uncovering the head with the foreskin. In spite of recent orgasm the delicate touch of her fingers roused the lund.

When the lund was sufficiently hard she gave it a short but strong hand job and said, "Haay re, Jiju, ho jay fir ek bar? Bada mast hai aap ka ye lund." (Oh, Jiju, shall we do it once again? Your cock is magnificent.)

"Now you will be able to fuck with lights on?"

"Oh yes, definitely. I did not know that fucking can be so exciting with the lights on. Ek bar fir se chodiye na mujhe." (Fuck me once more.)

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers