Exchange of Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisi caught his hand and put it against her cheek and said, "Don't be sorry, Jiju. You did the right thing and I am glad that it is you who did it. What do you say, Munir?"

I said, "I agree with you."

Vishok asked, "Shall we all revert back to our partners? Nisi, what do you want?"

Nisi, "Whatever you boys decide is okay with me."

I, " In that case, I propose you two carry on. You are his for to night, Nisi, so let him finish what he has started. Come on Saaliji, let's go, we also have a long way to go, remember?"

Vani, " Yes, I do. Good fuck dear."

The last was addressed to her husband accompanied by a very wet and prolonged kiss.

Once again I left holding Vani by her waist.

This time I closed the connecting door and bolted it. Vani immediately grasped my lund and sat down on the floor. She wanted to suck the lund while I wanted to fuck her chut. I allowed her to suck for some time and then said, "Vani dear, let me fuck your chut. I don't think I can hold on for long. I may shoot anytime and you do not want it in your mouth, right?"

She took the lund out and laying down on the bed asked me, "I thought you wished to see my pussy before fucking."

"That is what I am going to do. Now, come up to the edge of the bed and open your legs."

She lifted up her legs and spread them. Still bashful she managed to say, "Okay, here is my cunt. You can have a look at it."

I sat on the floor to look. Vani's bhos was looking small and dark. She had her pubic hair trimmed. The bigger labia were rather thin and touching each other like closed double doors hiding the internal delicate parts. She opened her pussy by pulling apart the major labia. I was amazed to see the beautiful bhos of Vani which was also emanating a kind of soft intoxicating aroma. She pointed out the different parts like smaller labia, clitoris and opening of the chut. It was incredible that such a small and delicate part could take the beating of the cock and generate so much intense pleasure. In fact the very sight of the vulva set my lund throbbing.

The heady aroma did the trick. I could not resist my urge to taste Vani's pussy. Quickly I pushed her up and lied down on my belly with my head between those creamy thighs of hers and my face smack on her bhos. It was yet swollen and wet from recent orgasms. I put out my tongue and touched her bigger lip on one side of the slit.

Vani had not expected this from me. She jumped up to half sitting position, asking, "Jiju what are you doing?"

I said, "My dear, let me have my way. You just relax and enjoy." and once again lowered my mouth to her pussy. I had general idea about licking pussy from the porn I had watched. I knew how it would taste, having

sucked Nisi's pussy many times before. With Nisi however it had been a blind affair while here before my eyes was a beautiful flower ready to be smelled, licked and sucked.

Accordingly I started licking by plying the tongue on the outer sides of bigger labia: from before backward on one side, from back to front on the other. After five or six swipes I did similar licking in the shallow furrows between big and small labia on two sides. At the front ends the two furrows meet round the clitoris. I was very careful to avoid touching clitoris; I would deal with it later on. Vani was getting aroused; she was wriggling her pelvis and her bhos spewed out large quantity of love juice.

In the end I sought out the central slit of her bhos , the one which was flanked by violet-pink delicate smaller labia. This time I could not avoid clitoris because it was right there, thick, long, stiff and throbbing. Her slit appeared deep burying the clitoris but that effect was due to swollen labia. It was drenched with love juice which I found sweet in taste. I laved the whole slit and ran the tip of my tongue swirling around the clitoris. I could feel the throbbing of the clitoris on my lips. I nibbled on it and took it between my lips before sucking.

Apparently it was too much for Vani to bear. She squirmed and jumped and cooed and whimpered. She was holding me by my hair and instead of removing my head from her vulva she was guiding it to the spots she wanted kissed. She was fast approaching an orgasm.

At this point while sucking on the rigid little nub of her clitoris I introduced two fingers in her vagina and hit the g-spot. A little rubbing there and Vani catapulted into one more orgasm.

The tempest lasted for a full minute. When the storm passed away she removed my head from her vulva. Her vulva and especially her clitoris had become so sensitive that she could not bear the touch of my lips.

She pulled me up by my hair till our mouths met. By giving her a French kiss I sort of made her taste her own juices. She said, "You are fantastic, Jiju; I had no idea that tongue can work such wonders."

She drew up her legs and my pelvis settled between her smooth thighs. My lund almost on bursting point was seated snuggly on her vulva the under surface of the head directly in contact with her twitching clitoris. Pelvic movements were not necessary, each jerk of the lund nudged the clitoris and set it twitching. A little movement to and fro and she would move her pelvis to massage the clitoris on the lund.

Vani was besides herself in excitation and said, "Jiju, ye kya kar rahe ho? Chodana nahin hai? Aise to bahar hi jhad jaoge. Dal do na apana lund meri pyasi chut mein. (Brother in law, what are you doing? Don't you want to fuck? This way you will shoot out side. Push your cock into my thirsty vagina.)"

I did not need another invitation. I lifted my pelvis and the heavy lund hung below my tummy pointing down to its target. A couple of short jabs and the head got engaged in the mouth of her chut. Just to tease her I stopped moving, neither going in nor going out. She waited for some time and tried to take the lund in by moving her pelvis. The lund moved like a joy stick of a video game but did not enter the chut. In exasperation she gave me a slap on my butt which caused a sudden forward lunge of my pelvis sending the lund to the deepest recesses of her vagina. A sharp "Uiiiiiii" came out of her throat

Once in I stopped again. She said, "Kyun satate ho? Mein tumhe pasnd nahin hun kya? Meine kuchh galat kiya? (Why do you tease me? Do I not plese you? Did I do anything wrong?)"

I felt that she was on verge of crying. In an out burst of passion I smothered her in a barrage of kisses even as I started fucking her lustily saying, "It....was...aah.. a play....I like....oh oh .....you ... very much."

She responded by kissing me back and swaying her pelvis every other way as if bent up on uprooting the lund, her excitement escalating sharply. I was not far behind. I could feel the lund getting stiffer and thicker, oozing as if pleasurable juice from its whole length. My thrusts became more and more forceful, deeper and deeper and faster than ever. Vani seemed to relish my ravaging of her chut as she matched thrust to thrust of my pelvis. As the lund gained in thickness and hardness her chut squeezed it by milking action of her internal muscles. If the lund poured out a quantity of love juice her cunt was not to be left behind, she also secreted equal amount of love juice if not more.

Twice during this rigorous fucking Vani shuddered uncontrollably and went stiff her vagina fluttering like a butterfly, goose bumps bursting out all over her delicate body. I did not alter my tempo during her orgasms, just continued pumping like an express train.

The pressure in my lund built up rapidly and I became frantic to extract as much pleasure as I could from her chut, her breasts, her lips, her smooth rounded thighs and her cunt. I grabbed her boobs, mercilessly pinched her nipples; I opened my mouth to take in her both lips to suck and bite. I lifted her legs till her knees touched her ears and went on pounding her cunt rotating and gyrating my pelvis so that the lund would not leave untouched any part of her vagina.

A moment arrived when the dam burst. My thrusting reduced to short jabs of deep seated lund synchronous with the jet of white hot semen and a wave of pure ecstasy engulfing my whole body. I had her in my embrace and I almost crushed her. She however bore my onslaught bravely allowing me to take my pleasure of her. Later on she told me that she found my rough handling very erotic and it gave her as much pleasure as it did to me.

I do not know how long my orgasm lasted. I returned to mother earth when Vani tried to push me off her body. Reluctantly I dismounted taking out from her chut my softening lund.

I promptly fell asleep.

12