Exchange Student

Story Info
His wife gets the cream from a young male student.
2.8k words
4.19
224.4k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevey2
stevey2
3 Followers

Hazel and I decided to take on a foreign exchange student for a week, after seeing an advertisement in our local paper. We tidied up the spare room and made arrangements with our local University. On the prearranged date Marc arrived from Germany. He was 18, blond haired, and very good-looking, Hazel said. We got him settled in quite quickly and Hazel spent the week entertaining him, taking him on shopping trips etc, while I went to work. They were getting on very well.

Marc spoke very good English and Hazel was mothering him. Hazel is 41 and of medium/curvy build with dark brown curly hair. She has a wonderful pair of tits and her skin is smooth and white.

One day Marc opened the bathroom door, which Hazel had accidentally left unlocked as she was getting a shower. He apologised, she told me later, but before he had closed the door again he had got a good eyeful of her fleshy naked body, big tits, hairy fanny, the lot. She said he'd been very sheepish afterwards.

The next day it was Hazel's turn for a show. She'd made Marc a cup of tea while I was getting dressed for work, taking it up to his room. She'd thought he was sleeping but when she'd opened the door she nearly dropped the cup! Marc was lying naked on the bed, eyes shut, masturbating a very thick circumcised cock. He opened his eyes as Hazel stepped into the room, and groaned aloud, in both surprise and pleasure. "No!" he gasped, and his eyes glazed over. A fountain of white sticky spunk gushed from his pulsating knob, flying up into the air and landing on his hairless chest and belly. Hazel stood transfixed as young Marc came, his hips bucking as he spurted his sperm over himself. He was staring into Hazel's eyes all the way through his climax. When he had finished his orgasm, Hazel calmly walked into theroom, set down his cup, and marched out again.

Downstairs she told me what had happened and admitted she'd felt strangely excited at the sight of a muscular young lad wanking himself and getting off whilst staring at her.

Marc came downstairs later and apologised to both of us. He said "I am not having a girlfriend and when I see Hazel bare-skinned in shower yesterday I get very excited. Hard. You know." He glanced downwards. I need to make climax.....orgasm. I full of sex...spunk you call it? It make me uncomfortable and frustrated, so I am thinking of Hazel bare-skinned naked in the shower and release all spunk from me. Feel very good. Sorry."

"It's okay." Hazel said, red faced, "I don't mind."

Didn't mind!!! She was obviously loving the idea that Marc had been wanking over her. 41 years old, yet she could still spark a young guy's sexual flame. That night she was all over me in bed. After a good long sex session, we lay cuddling in post-orgasm. We'd been very noisy and I'm sure Marc had heard us.

"I wonder what Marc's doing now? Hazel whispered as I stroked her fleshy belly and toyed with her soft breasts.

"Why do you ask?" I exclaimed. "He's probably doing what he was doing this morning when you caught him."

"Hmmm" she sighed.

"He's really got you going hasn't he"

Hazel smiled at me and nodded slowly. "He was very...big...you know."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

She looked at me in surprise. "You would let me sleep with another man?"

"Only if I was there." I felt an excited knot growing in my stomach. I kissed her softly. "He goes home the day after tomorrow. Why don't we have a goodbye drink? A little party. You could put on something daring. I'll buy you something tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll get some booze at the shops." Was all she said.

The next day I left work early and went shopping. I settled on a white Grecian-style halter-neck dress. Very short, backless with a plunging neckline and pleated skirt. Hazel had bought a bottle of vodka for herself and a slab of beer for Marc and me. She'd already told Marc we were going to have a goodbye drink, and he'd been all for it.

When I showed Hazel the dress she nearly bottled out. "I can't wear that, she complained. My titties will be flopping about all over the place."

"That's the idea." I smiled. Eventually she agreed to wear it. I went downstairs and cracked a couple of cans. Marc and I listened to some music and chatted for a while, waiting for Hazel to come down. She was an age, but eventually we heard footsteps on the stairs.

Hazel appeared in the dress. The pleated skirt part barely covered her knickers, and her deep cleavage was exposed along with her big white thighs. She had made her face up and her curly hair spilled over her bare shoulders. She watched us both staring intently at her. "Well, do you like it?"

"Wow!!!" I exclaimed, whistling.

"It is very lovely. Very very sexy" said Marc. I could see his trousers beginning to bulge as he stared at my teasingly dressed wife.

Hazel sat between us on the sofa, stretching her legs out. She was wearing white high-heeled sandals to complete the Greek goddess look. Marc was staring at her bare legs. She took deep draughts from her glass and kept trying vainly to pull the flimsy hem of her dress down. She tried to pull the neckline together to hide her half-exposed breasts, but when she did she only succeeded in pulling it away from the sides of her tits, which meant whichever way she arranged her dress we got a view of plenty of tit flesh.

Hazel finished her drink very quickly. She was looking agitated, almost shaking. I poured her another and another. We were chatting about everything and anything. Hazel's nipples were visibly erect and she became more and more animated the more drink she had. She almost spilt it once so I placed a low table in front of her to put it on. This provided an added bonus, because every time she leaned forwards to put her drink down or pick it up, the sides of her dress would fall away, giving Marc and I a good view of her tit flesh and the occasional flash of dark nipple.

Hazel noticed us both staring when she leaned forward, and she must have tired of our stares because she suddenly leaned back and pulled the dress wide open at the cleavage, exposing her big white heavy breasts to our surprised view.

"Wassamatter, haven't you seen titties before. THERE!" she exclaimed as she jiggled them about before covering them up again.

" Happy now" she asked. Marc's eyes had nearly popped out of his head at the sight of my wife's wobbly breasts and erect nipples. We both nodded, speechless.

The atmosphere was still jovial, but the conversation became more raunchy the more drunk Hazel became.

"Have you got a girlfriend Marc?" she asked. He replied that he didn't have one and Hazel suggested that he was good-looking so he must have had plenty of girlfriends before.

"I have had girl friends, but not...close, if you understand."

"You mean you've never slept with a girl. I don't believe it." Hazel stated.

"It is true. I am being very busy with studies. There will be time later."

So Marc was a virgin! This really had Hazel intrigued. She was well drunk now, and I noticed that she was occasionally letting her hand rest on Marc's trouser-clad thigh. He was obviously sexually excited, and on one occasion Hazel 'inadvertently' let her hand brush over his straining bulge. His eyelids flickered and he drew breath sharply as she exclaimed "Oooh, a good looking boy and a big boy too!"

I let my hand stray to her bare thigh as we talked. Eventually she pushed it away.

"Hey, I don't want your hand there," she scolded, "I want his hand there." She grabbed Marc's hand and dropped it onto her naked thigh. His fingers spread out as he enjoyed the softness of Hazel's silky inner thigh. She leaned towards me and pouted "And I want your lips here"

I kissed my yielding wife hungrily, watching as Marc gently caressed her smooth thigh flesh. Her lips were so soft, and as our tongues met she whimpered softly. I knew she was very aroused. I pulled her dress to one side and clasped her exposed breast tenderly as we kissed. Hazel leaned back and her legs parted slightly. Marc's searching fingers were wandering under the hem of her dress.

"I think you should let Marc kiss you" I suggested, moving away. I watched as Hazel looked into Marc's blue eyes. He removed his hand from her thighs and leaned across her. Their lips touched and they began a long deep kiss. Marc reached up and slid a hand under the white material of Hazel's halter top until he was fondling and squeezing a big squashy tit. I stroked Hazel's inner thigh with a feather-like touch, and she parted her legs further to allow me access.

Hazel was clawing at Marc's shirt buttons, undoing them as I slipped my fingers gently up her thighs, lifting the flimsy hem of her dress. She raised one leg and draped it over my knee, and my roving fingers encountered a very damp gusset. She moaned aloud, still kissing Marc, as my fingers played over her vulva and clitoris through her white panties.

When Hazel had undone Marc's shirt she ran her hands over his hairless muscular chest, still kissing him hungrily. She pulled his short-sleeved shirt off then went for his trouser buckle. He leaned back as she used both hands to undo his trousers and pull down the zip.

Hazel pulled down the waistband of his underpants, revealing his hard thick weapon, which she grabbed and began wanking slowly. Marc responded by helping me rub her panty-covered cunt. I left him to it and undid the clasp of her halter top allowing it to fall free, revealing her lovely big tits to our gaze. I clasped one soft breast in my hand as Marc leaned towards Hazel and began sucking the hard nipple of the other one.

After a while she broke free and stood up in front of Marc, and began tugging his trousers and underpants down. As Hazel removed Marc's trousers I was quickly undressing, and Marc was reaching up under her dress. He slid Hazel's white panties down her legs and she stepped out of them.

Hazel looked at me with lust all over her face as she played with young Marc's heavy cock. He kept pushing her hand away. She pleaded "I want him. Is that alright?"

Marc was lying back, eyes half-closed, his solid throbbing prick pointing to the ceiling.

"Look at him," I said, "he won't last thirty seconds.

"I don't care. I want him. Now!" she demanded.

"Go on then." I urged, undoing the last buttons on Hazel's waistband so her dress fell completely off, revealing her magnificent naked body to our lustful gaze.

Hazel pushed Marc back on the sofa, pressing her palms against his chest while I undid her sandals and she shook them off. Marc moved his hands up between her parted thighs and I watched as he gently explored her pubic hair,then slipped two fingers into her soaking vagina, pulling them out slimy and wet.

Hazel straddled him, one fleshy thigh on either side of his slim body, and grabbed his cock, shoving the tip to the entrance of her wet cunt. She slid down heavily on his fat pole, giving a loud groan of pleasure, and Marc gasped, relishing his first ever feel of a woman's warm wet vaginal walls enfolding his young pulsating cock. I watched my wife and Marc join together in pure lust. They both had their eyes shut tightly as they drowned in the sensation.

I was right about Marc not lasting long. He opened his eyes and reached up with both hands, grabbing Hazel's soft swinging tits. She whimpered as he began fucking her from below,sliding his heavy cock in and out powerfully. After only a few strokes he stopped and gasped for air, then he gave a couple of rapid shoves into her before screwing his eyes shut and grunting in lustful gratification. Marc's body began to heave beneath Hazel's as he began to ejaculate deep into her soaking cunt. He was squeezing her full soft breasts as he squirted his young spunk into my horny wife's .

Marc's orgasm seemed to last for ages. Hazel moaned and squashed her naked body against his as he jerked and grunted and panted beneath her.

"HUUGHH Uh! Uh! UH! LOVELY!" he cried.

When he finally came down to earth he apologised. "Sorry, I was no good for you" he said to Hazel.

"That's alright," she whispered, looking into his satisfied eyes and running her fingers through his blonde hair. She remained on top of him, cuddling him.

I stood up and when Marc's softening cock plopped out of Hazel's glistening fanny, I grabbed a big buttock in each hand and slid my throbbing penis into her hot spunk-filled hole, relishing the warm slippery feeling as I sank deep into her. Hazel was French-kissing Marc as I began plunging in and out of her. I knew I would not last long either. The sight of my wife being fucked by this young lad had got me really excited.

After only a couple of minutes I felt a wave of intense pleasure engulf me and I pushed hard and deep into Hazel's soft pliable body. I cried out as I came forcefully, flooding her with a second load of cum, shuddering and gripping her wobbling arse cheeks.

Marc was hard again and when I withdrew Hazel climbed off him and lay on the floor. Marc quickly mounted her, slipped his erect cock into her and began fucking her solidly, feeling her soft tits and arse as he plunged his thick weapon into her yielding spunk-filled vagina and began fucking my wife with a vengeance. Hazel's tits jiggled about with the force of his thrusts and her whimpers became louder and more high-pitched with each powerful stroke. I watched fascinated as his muscular arse bobbed up and down between Hazel's yielding thighs while Marc rammed his weapon powerfully into my squirming wife.

Hazel's orgasm was explosive when it finally arrived.

"Oh Marc!!! AH AH AAAAAAH" she cried and she clutched him tightly and howled in pleasure, her face was contorted and her orgasming body went into wild spasms, shuddering and shaking as she came strongly on Marc's pounding cock. Her vaginal contractions must have been too much for him and he stiffened and groaned in pleasure as he came again, his young spunk gushing into Hazel's soaking orgasming cunt.

They kissed and cuddled, enjoying the post orgasmic feeling and when I joined them on the floor Hazel kissed me and thanked me. I slid a couple of fingers up her hole and found it to be running with juice and spunk. I licked it off my fingers then kissed my way down her body and buried my face in her well-fucked fanny, licking her slimy clit and sucking the juices from her. She soon began whimpering again as I licked at her frantically, and I could feel her stomach muscles tightening. I inserted three fingers and worked them in and out.

Meanwhile Marc was kneeling above her, wanking his semi-erect cock over her tits. She grabbed it and pulled it towards her face. Hazel took Marc's cock into her mouth, something she would never do for me!

Marc was mauling Hazel's wobbly tits roughly as she wanked his hardening shaft, sucking gently on his big bell-end. I was running my tongue round and over her clit and finger-fucking her, and her hips moved in time with the rhythm of my flicking tongue.

Without warning she spat Marc's cock out and sighed in ecstasy:

"AAAHHH OH YESSSS! AH! AH! AAAAAAH!"

Her body trembled and her cunt muscles twitched rhythmically round my probing fingers as she came, whimpering and writhing, digging her nails into one of my buttocks and gripping Marc's cock tightly.

She lay there, sated, arms behind her head as Marc and I knelt either side of her and wanked over her. We came almost together, spunking over her big soft wobbly tits as she watched. I was surprised how much spunk Marc's young cock produced considering he'd just fucked Hazel twice.

Later we cleaned her off and we all retired to our room, where we slept till morning. Marc fucked Hazel again in the morning, making her come twice, as I brought myself off watching them.

Marc flew home that day, leaving us with only a fond memory of a wild and exciting evening. Last week Hazel came home with some literature about exchange students from the University....

stevey2
stevey2
3 Followers