Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How lucky can I get" declaring how surprised he was at his good fortune. He was becoming full of himself. However he quickly came to his senses and reminded himself that everything that was happening to him could end at the drop of a hat.

Friday came and it was a Senior Day for Hans. He didn't have school that day. Melinda wished she could spend the whole day with him, but she had classes almost all day.

Jenny on the other hand already made plans for the two of them. She planned to be home alone with Hans thinking Melinda and Sara had plans elsewhere after school. Jenny craved to be alone with Hans; she constantly reminded herself of that. Almost every other thought involved the two of them only provoking Jenny to yearn to be with him as soon as everyone left the house.

Melinda had a rough week as it was. She was horny and never felt right all week. She was distracted all the time and could hardly sleep nights. There wasn't a thing she could do about it except try to physically appease herself bringing on quiet orgasms without any one knowing.

Friday was Jenny and Hans' day. Jenny was hornier then Melinda but nobody noticed; certainly not Melinda or Mr. Cooper who were involved in their own matters.

Hans barely slept that night; all he thought about was what they were going to do? He came up with a handful of ideas as the clocked ticked away. He finally drifted off close to 1:30 in the morning. During those hours Melinda wished she could show Hans her boobs again like he wished. Melinda wanted him to hold her like he did the other day. She wanted him to kiss her tits like he told her the other day too. She got more and more excited as the evening went on and the sexual tension had built up within her.

It was growing in the household between him, Jenny, and Melinda. There was an overwhelming desire to walk down the hall, pop one's head into the others room and simply say "Hi how are you?" or maybe say something like "Hi I'm hornier then ever; what about you?"

He didn't know about them and they didn't know about him, but all three felt the same way and by late Thursday evening were asking themselves those exact same questions.

Finally it was Friday morning! Finally Jenny was able to get everyone up and out of the house to school and work without appearing overanxious. Except for Hans and her, everyone had left. With the coast clear Hans and Jenny remained separated only by a staircase and time!

"Time to get upstairs" she said in an excited voice. "Knock on his door and proposition him as seductively as I can. I've been yearning for this day all week long and now is my chance" she thought while sitting impatiently sipping her coffee in the kitchen. Jenny was already aroused. There wasn't anything else to do but head upstairs, take a deep breath, smile. And knock on his door.

Hans was awake. He was equally as excited as her.

With a little help from the coffee and a lot of interest from Hans, Jenny had taken two steps at a time and was at his door in a flash. "Hans" she called out knocking on his door.

He stood up. Wearing only a pair of knit shorts he opened the door. "Mmmmmm" Jenny said without hesitation. Her eyes were skimming his body left to right. Carrying the same smile she scanned his incredible looking physique starting from that thick wavy brown hair all the way down to his ankles and then up. "You sure are an invitation" she began to say. "Come with me and I'll show you what I mean."

His heart beat wildly! Being only 8:45 in the morning she already looked incredible. He felt himself swelling as his hormonal urges began to take over. All his fantasies about her were coming to life. Hans came to the realization there was a harmonious union finally between the two of them even though nothing had occurred yet.

Walking over to her bedroom, which he had never been in before, she left him standing while she went to the bathroom to start the shower. Hans was tingling and excited!

"Hans will you please take off your shorts" he heard her say. All of a sudden he wasn't as bold as he thought he was. The young man was shy. He felt he couldn't do it. Reluctantly and slowly he pulled them off anyways. Jenny walked out but stopped walking instantly.

Looking at him she was shocked. Hans had more then what she ever expected! She figured he might be but not as thick as what she saw before her. Her eyes grew large expressing her amazement! For a moment she was speechless!

She told herself "It is... yes does... yes it's the most wonderful and excitingly fattest... ohhh lord!"

He displayed to Jenny he was horny. His cock was not dangling whatsoever. It was in full form and he had no control over himself as his erection was evident, and allowing it to arouse her once she saw it.

"Oooooooooh Hans! Ohhhhh wow" she exclaimed. "That is so soooo ohhh ohhhhh incredibly sexy! Oh gosh Hans" expressing to him how hungry she was for it as her eyes closed.

His throbbing erection aroused her to no end. Beside herself, Jenny instinctively stepped forward. Opening her hand up, she laid the palm of her hand against his fat stiffness and buffed it softly.

Hans groaned passionately as it throbbed more. She uttered sensuous but odd sounds while it grew beneath her open hand. Looking into his eyes she saw a young man mesmerize by her and his own circumstances.

"It will be fine" she told him. "Go on and get in the shower honey. I will be right in."

He could feel it throbbing and held his cock. He stepped inside under the warm comforting spray. It relaxed him a little while she watched him go in holding his cock. While he was inside he saw her take off her robe. His eyes lit up. She was stunning.

Wearing her pajamas Hans was able to see a silhouette of her shapely figure underneath. She watched his reaction with delight and asked lovingly "Do you like what you see?"

He was speechless; unable to say anything. Gazing upon her beautiful shape underneath Hans nodded yes. He was crazy about her. He was completely hard. He could feel it throbbing madly. He wanted her to feel it too. He looked down to see how big he was and she peeked also.

In a playful tone he heard her say "It looks like I've done now haven't I? Am I right?"

Jenny began undressing. Unbuttoning her pajama top he started seeing her tits. They were awesome. She mesmerized him. His pangs grew stronger. The pangs were more frequent. Hans moaned quietly and was too excited for words. Jenny understood him and was equally excited.

"They are lovely aren't they" she told him referring to her tits.

He nodded his head yes. She was sexy. She was beautiful. She was so much more then that to him. She slipped her pajama top off. Standing a few feet away she yearned for him to feel her tits like the other day when he caressed her thighs.

Jenny took off her pajama bottoms and stood in front of him wearing only her underwear. His eyes bolted out of their sockets as Jenny had the most exquisite figure he had ever seen in his life.

It was apparent how he felt and she asked "Do you really believe I am that sexy?"

With eyes opened wide he barely was able to say yes.

Stepping in to the shower she didn't take off her underwear. She rested her hands against his wet manly chest. Jenny smiled and asked him to remove her panties. Gazing at her beautiful, slender, and mature physique Hans knew he was crazy about her.

"You certainly are handsome especially with a beautiful and wondrous creation such as that. I am one lucky woman you know. Being in the presence of a real man like..."

But Hans laid a finger to her lips. His eyes were closed. He didn't speak for a few minutes as he thought deeply about how a young man from his home country treats a mature and fascinating woman such as Jenny.

He opened his eyes and quietly told her "Shhhhh Jenny I am going to kiss you?"

He pulled the wet supple figure against him and Jenny moaned once he did. She felt his fat erection pushing into her soft tender flesh. His lips connected to hers. It was an erotic and sensuous but better yet it was a passionate heartfelt kiss.

Jenny murmured while melting in his arms. She felt his throbbing cock push harder against her slender frame. Hans aroused Jenny more then she could imagine. He kissed her neck gently and slowly going from side to side.

He was caressing her all over while kissing her neck and then her lips, but finally realized he wanted to tell her something special. He sounded as if all was right in the world suddenly; as if he was at peace with himself. In a new confident tone he told her "Do you remember the day you came up to my room?"

She said yes.

"As I laid in bed talking with you I kept saying to myself how all I wanted was one thing." She listened intently. "This is very selfish of me Jenny but it was only meant as a testament to how sexy I believe you are. I told myself how I hoped someday you would do something extraordinarily wonderful and I guess beautiful for me too."

She asked what he wanted in her sexy but calm voice.

"I told myself many things. While we spoke that night many things went through my mind, but only one thing remains clear to me. I told myself I wished you would suck my cock and I hoped and prayed you would willingly offer to do it too. I told myself how beautiful and gorgeous you are and all I wished was to be sucked off by you."

"Really do you mean that honey" she asked excitedly. "I have to tell you something too."

"What is that" he asked.

"When I was standing by the doorway that day I told myself how I wanted to take off all your clothes. I told myself how I wanted to slowly lick your body all over. How does that make you feel honey?"

He quivered all over. She saw him tremble too. His hard dick seemed to throb excitedly. He cautiously massaged her wholesome breasts to a gentle massage. He gazed upon her while running his hands gently over her bosoms.

Jenny stood in front of him patiently. She smiled and watched him perform a brief love affair on breasts. She was turned on by it. Jenny's eyes fluttered. She was amazed she felt the attraction she did towards him. He leaned in and kissed her wonderful bounty. He breasts were large trinkets of soft gold inviting his lips and hands to attend a grand event.

Something snapped within her. She was at her breaking point. He made her hornier then she ever experienced in her lifetime! Suddenly Jenny reached for anything she could get her hands on. She reached for his chest.

Clutching it she moaned and groaned passionately! She called out his name repeatedly! While holding his chest in her hands, she instinctively bent down and started kissing it. She licked it. She licked his nipples wildly. But she let go and reached down to stroke his hardened cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Hans I need more baby! I need much more baby!"

His cock couldn't take much more. It tingled feverishly! He felt as if it was at its breaking point. He felt as though he was going to blow. He felt as though it could happen at any moment. He thought he grew harder.

She held it more firmly. She stroked him more rapidly! Hans enjoyed what she was doing. He enjoyed himself. He moaned uncontrollably as her hands stroked his fat cock!

"Jenny can you please suck me off" pleading with her. "Please Jenny please" he begged.

She dropped to her knees and delicately held it in her hands. Jenny licked it skillfully near its tip. She was a pro. She sucked and licked its underside and he moaned pleasurably.

Hans arched as though he was triumphant. Jenny performed magnificently. She did all he dreamed of her doing. He lifted his hands into the air praising her how good it felt to be sucked off.

Jenny sucked it harder. He screamed out more. She looked up and smiled. Jenny swallowed his fat throbbing piece whole. She was happy and she was excited. She had no qualms swallowing it down like an experienced pro.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jenny Jennnnnny" he cried out. "Ohhhh Jennnnnny you are soooo wonderful" he exclaimed. "Yes you are sooooo outstanding and so amazing and, and ohhh and so gorgeous too!"

Jenny couldn't stand it any longer. She was horny and wasn't able to put it off any more. She dripped profusely and wanted Hans to know it too. Finally taking the engorged cock out of her mouth she licked his balls for her own personal satisfaction.

He started lifting her up. He told her it was her time to be thanked. He told her it was time to repay her and reward her for all she has done for him. She willingly agreed to whatever he had in mind.

Hans dropped to his knees and without hesitating he quickly drove himself between her thighs! His tongue jettisoned inwards to the warm and highly aroused pussy. She screamed out in delighted rapture.

Holding his head steady inside her glory hole, she started grabbing at anything possible to steady herself. Hans was amazing. He skillfully tongued her. She was ravenous with lust. Unable to balance herself Jenny began loosing her footing. She weakened and began slipping everywhere. Hans continued driving his tongue fervently into her fascinating cunt.

He was too much! Hans was too gifted and she had to let him know! "Ohhh Hans how can you be soooo gifted" she cried out. "How is it possible you are so..." but he was too much as she squealed.

She never thought he could be so talented, but he was more then she expected. She never imagined he could be so capable of turning her on like he did simply using his tongue, but he did! Her head spun uncontrollably. Jenny she was losing control of herself. She wanted more. She wanted so much more. She spread her legs apart even further trying somehow to brace herself, but she could not.

Jenny wanted more. She wanted everything she could get from him at that point. She wanted to go to his room and finish what they started. She yearned for him inside her at that point. She yearned to feel that fat throbbing erection pummeling her horny swelled up pussy. She pleaded with him to get out. She begged for him to take her to his room.

She had to show him she told herself. She had to show Hans just how horny she had become during it all. She wanted him horribly but the floor in the shower was too dangerous. She knew she would fall and all would be lost. Jenny was intense! She lusted for his body, his cock, and yearned for it inside her if she could get that far! Jenny yearned heavily for everything and anything she could have with him. For the rest of the morning he was hers she told herself and she was his too.

Grabbing towels they darted down the hall. Drying off they jumped on his bed. He was still hard and she jumped on his naked frame, but suddenly both of them heard car doors slam.

Concerned they looked at each other and then around the room, but he looked at his clock and a grim disappointed face befell him! Two naked souls were no longer alone. What were they to do being trapped in his room?

He peeked outside and as they suspected it was Sara. It was Melinda and he asked "What are they doing home already?"

"Damnit" Jenny cried out. "They weren't coming home after school." Even though it was a half day they were going to friends houses so why were they home? It didn't matter. She was naked and on his bed. She had to get out of there; to her own room.

Hans kissed her quickly and she ran down the hall. She closed her door and wrapped herself in the towel. Hans dried off as fast as he could too. He put on clothes and picked up a book. He behaved as if he was reading and trying to act as casual as he could.

Jenny put on her robe and turned on the hair dryer. Frustrated as hell she tried hard to settle down. She still was aroused and desired him so much, yet another attempt to be with her young sexy exchange student failed once again. Jenny felt herself oozing and wanted all the privacy she could get, but knew that wouldn't happen.

"Damnit" she said again. But mmmm he sure is gifted." A smile finally surfaced while looking in her mirror. "Ohhh Hans you are a gift; truly a gift honey."

In his bed the sentiments were the same. Reading his book he said quietly "Wow you sure are one sexy woman Jenny." He tried hard to calm himself down but kept saying "We have to find a way to be together. We just have to!"

"Mom, Hans where are you" Melinda called out.

Hans got out of bed, sat down at his desk, and began writing something for Jenny. "I'm upstairs" he replied. Melinda and Sara both headed right for his room. Jenny couldn't hear them and it was better she didn't. Jenny needed more time to settle down. She was still trying to relax from everything that happened but wasn't able to get the sight of his fat cock settling itself in her overactive mouth.

"Hiiiii Hans" the two said in unison. Both were cheerful and greeted him excitedly. With innocent smiles on their faces all they wanted to do was talk and talk. Melinda of course had wished for more, but she knew in due time she was going to be alone with Hans.

Everything appeared to be going along as usual. He knew deep down Jenny and him would get back to what they started, but in the meantime he had to entertain two new guests in his room.

Jenny sat down on her bed staring into space wondering how and when the two could be alone for an extended period of time. She thought long and hard finally picking up a newspaper she had in her room.

Smack dab on the second page was her answer. The advertisement for the infamous play, which was touring next week in a nearby town and it was on a Saturday afternoon.