Exchange Student Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shouldn't we go swimming?" He sat up, "It's already getting darker."

"Hey, look at me." I patted his shoulder tenderly, "You can trust me. You know that, right?"

He looked me in the eyes. I felt like he was undressing me emotionally. At one point I had to look away. I just could not take his darkening stare. It reminded me of that night ... how his hands were covered in blood and his stare was totally blank. Except, now it was something else that made his eyes darken.

"Actually, I think it's late and we should just go home." He muttered standing up and grabbing his boxers.

"Are you really gonna do this again?" I asked, my voice getting high.

"Do what?" he replied zipping his pants and looking for his shirt.

"Do what?! You know fucking what." I answered angrily, "We get these emotions, then we fuck and then you run away like a pussy, afraid to display any human feelings whatsoever and you leave me behind like some goddamn broken toy."

"Don't act like you fucking know me, okay?" He turned to me, pointing and yelling, "'Cause you fucking don't. You don't know a thing."

"Then tell me." I sighed sitting up.

"Fuck off." He replied dryly, "We should go."

"Why are you so freaking insecure all the time?" I asked and slowly stood up, "You are pushing me away ... again. All I'm saying is ... maybe you don't need to. Maybe, you need some help and I might be ..."

"I need help?" he interrupted, "Does not fucking seem like it. I wasn't the one who was raped and beaten up by some pussy with glasses."

That was it. I lost it and, much to my embarrassment, punched him in the face. It was all so sudden that I only realized what I had done once he started cussing and twirling, covering his face. I'm not the fighter type. 90% of the fights I've seen were on tv or in the movies. So, I thought it was supposed to hurt to punch someone with all your strength, but all I felt was adrenaline rushing to my head and the utter shock of what had just happened.

"You fucking lunatic." Chris yelled out spitting and retreated to the beach, "I could have fucking killed you for that, you fucking fuck. Shit! What's wrong with you?"

Then he opened his car, grabbed a bottle of water and poured some on the hurt spot. I stayed back at the cave, still mad and confused at what had just happened. I still could not believe he had gone there. He knew it'd hurt me. That's probably exactly why he said it. He wanted to hurt me. I looked around and was amazed at how the scenery had changed. The sun was going down and the ocean was not as calm anymore. Waves were bigger and the sounds had become more and more aggressive and tough. After sitting and thinking for couple of minutes, I decided to go to Chris's truck.

"I think it's time to leave." I mumbled quietly.

"I think so too." he gave me a cold look.

I was approaching the car as I heard him say:

"Do you like, need a ride?"

"Sorry?"

"Do you fucking need me to drive you home?" he scolded and got in the car.

I understood what he was trying to imply. I looked around, realizing I had no fucking idea where we were. However, at that moment, I knew there was no way I'd be getting in his truck.

"No, actually." I turned my eyes to the beach just not to look at him, "I don't need a drive. I'll go home on my own. Let me just ... grab my phone and the backpack."

My eyes tearing up again, I grabbed my stuff and was about to close the door behind when I felt his hand holding me.

"Okay, that was stupid of me to ask." He groaned, "Let me just get you home."

"Don't touch me, please." I answered, my voice breaking down, "Just leave. I know how to get home."

"Bullshit! Come on, man." He got out of the car, "Just ... let's go. Don't do this."

"No, Chris ..." I pleaded, "Leave. I'll be fine, I know the way home."

He looked at me once again, gave a long sigh and got back in the truck. I turned around because tears started streaming down. After everything, he just didn't deserve to see me cry.

Taking the phone out, I checked where I was and then asked Kelly to pick me up.

Far away from me was that seagull again. It was still walking around and then I understood. It wanted to fly away more than anything, but its wing was broken. It probably took its ability to fly for granted before. We are like that too. We are able to breathe since we are born. Then, there comes a day when something takes that ability from us and we realize how sensational fresh air was. We try to breathe again but we can't anymore. It's gone forever and we are just left there ... breathless.

12