Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael gripped the blankets as he felt his cock try to drive up her cunt. He wasn't sure how he should or would feel. He was proud and impressed at how big and forceful his cock felt, but rather flustered at the thought that it was in fact fucking him. He spread her legs farther and tried to help, thrusting her pelvis out as he felt her thrust his cock in.

His cock didn't go far, but it did go in a bit. She pulled back, making sure that she did not pull all the way out, and then thrust again. It went in a bit further.

Marcia continued her careful, tentative thrusts, getting in deeper and deeper with each push, each drive, feeling her cunt slowly enwrap and enfold his cock like a soft but very tight, thick fleshy glove. She was impressed with how much pleasure she could provide a guy with her cunnie. She hadn't imagined that it would in fact feel this good.

Before too long she was all the way in, and it had been well worth the effort. She paused for a moment to simply enjoy the sensation, the wet, soft, fleshy walls gripping, molding, squeezing, and caressing every inch, every centimeter of his stiff, hard dick.

She provided fuller, lengthier thrusts. Michael closed her eyes, moaned with pleasure, and wrapped her legs around him; holding him, and his cock, tightly against her.

She smiled and thrust his pelvis harder, slapping his abdomen against hers, jarring her body as she pounded and plunged his large cock deep inside her. She was going to fuck her self like she had never been fucked before.

"Hmmph, hmmph, hmmph," Michael groaned in a feminine gasping with each pounding plunge, at times altering with a quiet little whimpering as her cunnie was being so thoroughly serviced, pumped, and plunged. He wrapped her legs around his body even more tightly, holding him close against her, squeezing him like she was a spider, an octopus, a boa constrictor, squeezing him tightly so that he fucked her cunt ever more deeply.

Marcia had never felt anything so pleasurable before. She was in fact feeling a bit jealous, wondering if Michael was enjoying this as much as her, wondering how he could possibly enjoy being fucked as much as she was enjoying fucking her. It was like every nerve of his cock was being stimulated; as if her cunnie was a thousand lips kissing and squeezing every nerve on the shaft and along every curve and edge of the bulb, his dick head scintillated, squeezed, and massaged by her moist, wet softness.

She awkwardly shifted her weight to slip his right hand down in between their very tightly clenched, sweaty bodies, bringing the tips of his fingers to her cunnie; more precisely, to the erect button of her clit. She knew that her body would like that.

"Oh man!" Michael gasped as he felt her touch.

Marcia then resumed her plunging while at the same time pressing his fingers down in a circular motion on her clit. "Michael, Michael," she gasped as she felt her body becoming weak and groggy with its rising level of arousal, of lust, of excitement.

Like any young man the first time, and certainly one that had been so repeatedly stimulated for so long before they started really doing it, Michael's body was not going to last long, and by now Marcia was quite aware of the signs. It started like she was about to faint. If felt like his head was being filled with blood as a primal wave of pleasure coursed through his body. "Michael!" she gasped as his cock twitched with its first jettison of jism.

As she felt his cock twitch in her cunt, Michael exploded as well, her body suddenly twitching and jerking in orgasmic spasms. "Marcia," he said quietly as he pulled her tightly against him.

But Marcia pulled back and out. She was not in fact on birth control. There hadn't been a particularly good reason for it. Wouldn't it be weird, or perhaps quite nice, to have actually impregnated yourself? There was a brief moment there when she contemplated actually making her own self pregnant, but she recognized that the pleasurable notion of that thought was confused by her delirious state of mind. And, perhaps even more importantly, she wanted to cum somewhere else.

She used all of Michael's strength to rip his body from the vise-like grip of her legs, tearing his cock from her cunnie with a loud slush.

Michael groaned in frustration, yet still lost in the blissful spasms of her body's orgasm.

It was not easy for Marcia, as his eyes were glazing over, his body was awash with its climactic pulsations, his thighs wobbly and uncertain, but he brought his cock up and aimed it directly at her face, releasing gush after gush, wad after wad, onto her rosy dimpled cheeks, perky nose, kissable red lips, and pretty green eyes.

"Hey!" Michael complained, but did not fight it. It was, after all, her body. If she wanted to cum on her own face then who was he to stop her? He did though tightly squeeze her eyes shut, not wanting to suffer the discomfort and indignity of getting any of it in her eyes.

Marcia watched with wonder, pride, and joy as she saw her face quickly become thoroughly doused with the globs, strings, and ropes of his cum. She had wondered what it would look like to see a man cum all over her face. Now she knew, and she liked it. She liked it very much. She might, of course, be affected by the fact that her judgment was clouded by waves of base, fundamental orgasmic spasms of pleasure, followed by states of wondrous bliss, as each thick load squirted from his cock and splatted against her face.

She kneeled wobbly before him, his dick in her hand, aiming at her face, her mind and body awash with pleasure as her face became awash with cum. She felt she actually looked very sexy, even pretty, dashed and littered with globs of white, gooey cum. Yes, she would have to do this in real life someday, as a girl, perhaps Michael's girl.

When she was done she whispered, "Michael."

He carefully, cautiously opened one eye, then quickly shut it as it was looking through a misty white cloud. He tried the other, which appeared to be largely free of his slop, and so opened it just partially.

Marcia smiled. She had said his name just to get him to open one of her eyes, which looked even prettier peeking cautiously out from beneath all the gloppy cum. She wondered if she should take a picture. It was, after all, their first date, and their first time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day they arrived together at Professor's Minsky's lab. It had seemed so long ago since they had been there, yet it had been only yesterday.

The professor was surprised to see them arrive together, and even more surprised to see them holding hands.

He was glad though to see them in such a good mood, as he had bad news, really bad news. He had not yet been able to fix the machine. Frankly, even if he did he realized he had no idea what went wrong. How could he possibly reproduce it? Plus, running a large enough charge of electricity through their bodies to reproduce it did seem like a bit of a risk.

He didn't tell them that though. He just said he needed a bit more time.

"No sweat," Marcia replied, squeezing Michael's hand even harder.

"Sure, not a problem," Michael agreed.

"Yea," Marcia said, "we have a few more things we want to try out in these bodies. They're pretty neat, you know."

Michael added, "Yea, well, I definitely got the best of the deal."

"That's so sweet, Michael," Marcia replied, leaning his head down onto her shoulder.

Michael realized that he would have to tell her how to be a bit more manly. She should give the girl a squeeze, not rest her head on her shoulder. But, there was plenty of time now for that. They cheerfully left the lab, holding hands.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! I enjoyed writing this one very much, and I hope you could tolerate the confusing pronouns, which really did seem to be appropriate, at least to me. If you did get this far, I hope you did enjoy it, and I certainly encourage you to vote. The encouragement and support are probably much more important than you realize.