Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Dr. Minsky replied, "it's a little peculiar."

She yelled her response. "A LITTLE PECULIAR?! ARE YOU NUTS?! This is downright awful, horrible, terrible, a disaster! I can't go to classes looking like this? What will my parents say? Who is ever going to date me now? How will I fit into my clothes? I just bought a new dress! What am I supposed to do with that?!"

These were all very good questions. Unfortunately, Dr. Minsky did not have an answer, at least for most of them.

He tried to speak in his most calm, confident, and reassuring voice. "It will be okay, Marcia, trust me. It will be fine. All we have to do is to reverse the process, and then everything will be fine."

Well, that was reassuring, at least. The professor didn't seem to be upset at all. He appeared to know what went wrong and how to fix it. "Oh, okay, okay, I guess. Well, good, um, let's do it. Let's get this done."

"Yea, well, um, like I said, the cables shorted out, and I have to check for further damage, you know, to the mother board. So, um, well, we won't be able to do it until, well, tomorrow." His heart seemed to freeze as he waited for her response, her reaction. Frankly, he was not at all sure that he could even fix the apparatus, and he certainly didn't know if he would have it running by tomorrow. It could in fact take weeks. That was what he would know tomorrow, he hoped.

Marcia didn't like hearing that. "Well, what am I supposed to do until tomorrow?"

Dr. Minsky tried to sound comforting and unconcerned. "Well, what we've done in the past when this has happened, is just have the participants go along with their normal routine, do their business. Think about it like a little adventure. I mean, how many girls get to live in a guy's body for a day, or so. It could be kind of interesting, don't you think? Yes, yes, I'm often rather jealous about this, when it happens. I would myself like to try it sometime. Yes, yes. Um, well, just wait here a second. I need to explain all this to Michael as well." He didn't want to wait for her response, particularly as he had dropped a partial hint that he might not even be able to conduct the reversal tomorrow.

Marcia didn't think it would be interesting at all. How could it be interesting? Frankly, it all sounded rather disgusting, and even more disgusting to think that this guy, Michael, whoever he was, was going to be in her body. Again, what was he going to do with it? He'll probably go out and eat fast foods, lots of big greasy hamburgers. Where else did he get this pimple! And, he probably drank lots of beer. How much weight would he put on her before she got her body back?! Although, she did then check her, or his, tummy, and Michael did feel like he was in pretty good shape. Maybe he really wouldn't mess it up, too badly. But, still, it was a guy! Why couldn't it at least have been another girl?

As Dr. Minsky made his way back to Marcia's, or Michael's, room he realized that in future experiments he was going to need to have his participants take some Valium. These kids are really upset. He wondered though if he would in fact be able to get approval for that. To do so he would have to admit that something like this could go wrong and so it was important for the participants to remain calm, and then he would have to explain specifically what could go so wrong as to require Valium. No, he wouldn't seek approval for a tranquilizer. He sure as heck didn't want this glitch to get out. Maybe he should at least though have a drink available, that did always help him calm down when he was stressed. Of course, these students were not old enough to have a drink, but maybe an exception could, should, be made when you have traded bodies with someone else. A drink couldn't hurt at a time like this, could it?

Michael was not terribly surprised by Dr. Minsky's explanation. By the time the professor had gotten back to his room, Michael had largely figured it out. He had also found Marcia's purse, saw the reflection of himself in her compact mirror, and found her driver's licence with a picture of her, now him, on the card. He also found a tampon. He studied that for awhile. It was curiously quite interesting. He wondered what other little treasures might be in this purse when Dr. Minsky opened the door. He quickly laid the purse aside, tucking the tampon back inside.

After Dr. Minsky explained the circumstances Michael replied, "So, we'll be back in our own bodies tomorrow?"

"Yes, yes," Dr. Minsky replied, trying to sound entirely confident. "I usually have all the spare parts readily available, but the short this time was unusually severe. It's just a matter of getting it hooked up and running again. No problem, no problem at all," at least he sure hoped so.

Michael took a deep sigh, noticing in his lower vision how his, her, breasts rose up and swelled with his deep breath. He did it again, just to see them expand. That was kind of cool. He wanted to touch them, see how they felt, but he couldn't really do that in front of the doctor. Wearing a woman's body for an evening could actually be kind of interesting. "Yea, well, okay, I guess." It wasn't like he had a lot of choice in the matter. "I'll get at least five hours credit for this then, won't I?"

That was another glitch Dr. Minsky hadn't anticipated. The fact was, he was only authorized to provide three credit hours for his experiment. He couldn't give Michael anything more than three hours. Still, he should get some sort of compensation for this, shouldn't he? It's not every day that you get stuck in someone else's body for an evening, and potentially even longer. He then had an inspiration.

"Actually, Michael, this really works out to your advantage. What I do in cases like this is turn it into an experiential independent study. What I want you, and Marcia, to do the rest of the day is to take careful notes of your experience, and return them to me when you come back. I can then publish these findings, with your approval, of course." Frankly, this was all really quite true, or would be true. He certainly would want to learn what the experience would be like for them and their report would boost substantially the appeal of his publication, as well as providing necessary documentation. "And, in return, I will give you full credit for an independent study. That will be a full credit for a semester long independent study, but it will in fact only last one day. What do you think of that!?"

The professor did have the authority to provide that option. He could enroll any student he wanted within an independent study course. They are never monitored or audited.

Michael liked that option a lot. Credit for a whole course! He could drop biology now and still be fully enrolled. But, still, there were other important matters to clear up. "Will there be a test?"

"No, no test."

"What grade will I get?"

"An 'A.' You will get an 'A' for the independent study, as long as you turn in your report and, of course, maintain the confidentiality of the study. You can't let anybody know about this. It could very well ruin the study, the experiment. If anyone finds out, then you may in fact not even get a passing grade." He couldn't really enforce something like that, but Michael didn't know it.

Michael though had no intention of telling anyone about this anyway. He wasn't too sure his male friends would be entirely sympathetic about this experimental screw-up, and would in fact likely find quite a bit of humor in it, all at his expense. Plus, what girl would want to go out with a guy who was once a girl? No, he had no plans of telling anyone anyway. In fact, now that the doctor mentioned it, he had a further concern. "My name won't be in any publication about this, will it?"

"Absolutely not, absolutely not, Michael. Complete confidentiality. Here, let's shake hands on that. I want to reassure you absolutely on that point." He held out his hand. "Are we agreed?"

Michael felt a bit suspicious, a bit uncertain. The professor seemed awfully anxious to close this deal. He wondered if he could get anything more out of this. But, still, credit for a full class, an 'A" grade, and this rather cute little girly body to play with for an evening. It really didn't sound so bad. He shook the doctor's hand. "You got a deal, doctor," a smile on his face.

The professor, of course, could not be happier, could not be more relieved. "Excellent, now you wait here. I just need to get Marcia to agree. We really won't be able to do this if both of you are not on board." That was not, of course, at all true. His publication would be fine with just one participant, but it wouldn't hurt for Michael to feel that it was the professor who was doing Michael the favor, and that perhaps he might even need Michael to help convince Marcia.

As he strode back to Marcia he was feeling much, much better. If Marcia agreed to this he would be in the clear. All that would be left would be fixing the laboratory equipment and then reversing the process. And, really, maybe it wouldn't be that hard. When he thought about it, it wasn't even a matter of reversing anything. It was just a matter of doing it over, and then the result would naturally be reversed. Of course, inducing the electrical overload might be a bit risky. He would have to give that some thought, but not right now. He would have all evening to figure that out. He strode back to Marcia's room, looking and now even feeling more confident, comfortable and assured.

As he entered her room he said, "Well, this is going well, isn't it Marcia."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Was this professor some sort of mad scientist? How in anyone's mind is this going well? "I'm in some guy's body, for goodness sake, and, even worse, he's in mine!" Actually, it wasn't really clear to her which was really worse. But, still, they were both pretty darned bad.

"I know, I know, but we will, I will, get this fixed, and Michael has agreed to participate in the additional study. As I explained to him, while you wait to have the process reversed I want the both of you to take careful notes of your experience, and then return them to me when you come back for the reversal. I will then publish these findings, with your approval, of course, and, in return, I will give you full credit for an independent study, with an 'A' grade, naturally." He paused, waiting for her pleased and grateful reaction. "There won't be any test," he added.

Marcia sighed deeply, noticing how much deeper sounding her sigh was with Michael's body. "I don't need any independent study. I don't need any 'A' grade." That was true. Marcia was a shy girl, but she was an extremely good student. She in fact took considerable pride in her course work and in her grade point average. Independent studies didn't really count for much, as far as she was concerned.

Well, that wasn't the reaction he was hoping for. "Yea, well, but, um, if both of you don't agree to participate, then Michael won't be able to get any credit himself."

"So? What do I care? He's got my body, what else does he want? Hey!" She just had a sudden realization. "I've got a biology test in a few days. What about that? I've got to study for it! Or, he does, somebody does. I don't want him messing up my GPA."

Dr. Minsky hadn't thought about that. That was perhaps another glitch. He had to just shoot from the hip. "Um, no, don't worry, not a problem. When you switch back you will take with you all of your new memories. What you won't have is any knowledge, or memory, of what happened within your body over that time." That made sense, he hoped.

Of course, he wasn't at all sure they would even get their own bodies back, let alone know about what would happen with any new memories.

To Marcia that sounded good, and bad. On the one hand , she really didn't want to know what this guy might do with her body. It would be like putting on the dirty clothes that someone else had been wearing. Do you really want to know how the clothes got dirty? On the other hand, she of course did want to know. She loaned a dress to a girl friend last week. It came back with a pretty odd stain. She wondered about that, and her body was considerably more important to her than the skirt. Although, still, she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know all of the details regarding that stain. She would like to think that it was just some sort of spilled drink, but the splatter didn't really suggest that. She immediately got it cleaned, wishing that her friend had cleaned it first so that she would have never known about the stain. Similarly, maybe she would rather not know at all what this Michael guy does with her body, and he sure as heck better take a shower before he comes back in tomorrow!

It was at least unambiguously good to hear that if she studied tonight she would retain the memories when the switch was made the next day. "Well, okay, that's good, I guess." There was though something that was still troubling her, besides the obvious one of not being in the right body. "Nobody is gonna hear about this, are they?"

"What?"

"Nobody is going to hear about him being in my body, are they? I don't want this to get around. If he tells anyone, he's going to be in big trouble!" She also felt that the professor sure as heck should, and would, get into big trouble if he told anyone, but she wasn't comfortable threatening him directly. She assumed that he understood that she meant, by implication, him as well as Michael.

"Oh no, no, nobody, dear, not at all." He couldn't believe his luck. He had been terribly fearful of getting caught, of having to file an incident report. But, the girl wanted it to be secret and Michael had agreed for it to be secret in order to get the independent study credit. He was at least safe in this regard.

Marcia was relieved. Imagine the embarrassment, the shame, to be the girl whose body was possessed, was owned, was used, by a boy for a full evening. Something like that would spread pretty fast across campus and likely be the brunt of quite a bit of teasing, if not outright shunning. Talk about being damaged goods, being used and tossed aside. You can hardly claim to be pure and innocent, to be a virgin, to be a good girl, if some guy fully and completely possessed your body for 24 hours. She shuddered to think of what he might in fact do with it. No, she really, really didn't want to know, and she definitely didn't want anyone else to know. "He signed something, to say that he won't tell anyone about any of this? You made him sign, like an agreement?" She wanted to be very certain. If Dr. Minsky didn't agree to full confidentiality, then she would herself file a complaint. There must be some sort of confidentiality rule for research participants, isn't there?

"Well, he hasn't signed anything. We shook hands on it though."

"He's gotta sign something."

"Yes, yes, I agree. I'm sure that's no problem. I'll write up a little contract, a legal contract. I'll do it right away, and then both of you can sign it. I'm sure he'll sign it."

"And you won't say anything to anyone?"

"Not a word. Of course, I will someday write a scientific report on this, but your identity will be kept confidential. I'll change the names and even provide wrong details of physical appearance that will lead persons astray if they try to figure out who you two are."

Actually, Marcia did feel it would be kind of cool to actually be in a scientific report, to be the subject of the report. It was kind of like being the first heart transplant patient. Talk about making a contribution to science! She had second thoughts of it being confidential, at least at that point. She would want it to remain confidential though while she was still a student at Livingston. "Well, okay then."

"Excellent! I'll get the contracts put together right away."

"And, I'll also get the independent study credit as well?" She didn't really need the credit, but if she was going to do this then she might as well get the credit. It wouldn't hurt and, besides, she wanted to let the professor know that she wasn't a pushover.

"Sure, sure, of course, but, then, well, I will want your report."

"Oh yes, of course, certainly." She didn't mind doing that. In fact, it would be kind of cool to read the professor's scientific article when it came out, and then see something in it that she had written. Her parents would be really proud of that! But, then, of course, she was unlikely to tell them about it. Well, maybe she could tell just them, later on, when the report came out.

"Excellent, just wait here and I'll get the contracts prepared."

"And, hey, wait, I want my purse. He's got my purse, I guess, over there." She wasn't quite sure where he in fact was.

"Oh yes, yes, of course. In fact, would you like to meet him?"

"No way!" Whoa! Imagine how weird that would be, to actually meet yourself, or at least your body, being worn by someone else. Plus, it would be such a concrete reminder that this guy had her body. What if her hair was all messed up? Would he fix it? Actually, maybe she should see him. He obviously wouldn't know how to fix her hair or make-up. No, no. She really didn't want to see him or, more accurately, herself. It was just too weird.

The professor was a little surprised at her adamant declination. He thought it might in fact be kind of fun for them, like twins meeting each other for the very first time. He really liked that Disney movie, "The Parent Trap." But, he was not about to push his luck. In fact, he felt tremendously lucky. Both of these students were now willing to swear to confidentiality, albeit for different reasons. Marcia was in fact insisting on it. He could not believe that he was going to get through this. In fact, not only was he going to get through this, but he might indeed have made the scientific achievement of a lifetime! His heart beat with a frenzied excitement as he rushed to his office to prepare the contracts.

It didn't take long. He just had to modify Independent Study contracts to further emphasize and require complete confidentiality. He then moved quickly to Michael. He would have him sign first, and then show the signature to Marcia.

Michael was sitting patiently in the easy chair when the professor arrived. As soon as he had left to speak to Marcia, Michael had instantly grabbed one of Marcia's boobs. Actually, whose boob was it now? It was just too weird to say it was his boob, but it really was his boob at this point in time, wasn't it? In any case, he felt such a rush of excitement, of pleasure, as soon as he grasped it. His first tit! He was grasping, groping his first boob! Man, if only he still had his cock, he could stroke his dick at the same time. He began to reach under her skirt, realizing that, holy crap, there was something a heck of a lot more interesting under there!

But, then, he suddenly stopped, letting go of his tit as well. He looked around the room. He didn't see any cameras. But, experiments are often recorded. There was even a big mirror embedded in the wall. It was obviously a one-way window, and on his side it was a mirror. There could be somebody looking at him right now, filming him. This whole thing could be some tricky experiment. Whether it was or it wasn't, he really didn't want the doctor, or anyone else, seeing him play with himself. Of course, it would look like she was playing with herself, but still, they would know it was him.

He wondered if that would in fact be some sort of sexual assault or molestation, or something. Is it against the law to feel up someone else's body when you're actually in the body? It's not really her body anymore, is it? He recalled that court case in Dr. Briere's class in which a woman with multiple personality disorder claimed she was raped by a guy because when she consented she was somebody else. It wasn't her real self, or at least the one that was there from the beginning, who would not have consented. She actually won that case, Michael recalled. This might not be much different.