Exchanging Butts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers

Sexual energy enveloped my body as I watched her leave. A couple of minutes later my wife emerged from our bedroom and told me that Judy had not given her such a nice good night wish since she was a little girl. My wife didn't elaborate but from the blush on her face I knew that Judy had given her tongue too. Within five minutes my wife and I were rolling around in passion on our bed.

Disappointment swept through my entire body when I walked out on the back porch after work the next evening. There was Judy puffing away on a cigarette. I walked right up to her and placed my hand on her butt knowing that it would be at least an hour before her mother got home. Judy paused and gave my hand a weird look but said nothing. As I caressed her rump I asked, you're smoking; do those taste any better than the ones last night?"

"No, daddy, but I am getting used to the taste. Something must be wrong with my taste buds," she said coolly. I knew I had to step it up a notch. I slid my hand between her sweat pants and pants and continued playing with her marvelous butt; kneading it a bit roughly. She said nothing about what I was doing to her. Her smoking had to stop and I had to have her body.

Pulling my hand out of her clothes I asked her to sit down. I showed her the focal point and said 'Sidney' and her eyes started to close immediately. It seemed to be getting easier and easier to put her under. The first question I asked her was if she liked the picture of the cock she saw in the kitchen the previous night. An odd smile came to her face as she answered simply that she did like it.

Now sure that I had her totally under as my question got no reaction I went ahead with strengthening her negative response to the taste of cigarettes. I told her that gradually the taste would change from bitter lemons to the world's nastiest dog shit over the next five cigarettes. I also told her that whenever she got a mild craving to smoke she try and substitute eating a carrot or piece of celery for the cigarette. That took care of the real reason for the hypnosis.

But, I was far from finished. I next instructed her that instead of letting my hands roam over just her ass that she would do nothing to stop me from caressing and squeezing her entire body but my hands would not go under her panties when she was wearing them. To satisfy my immediate need to cum I gave her the riskiest directive yet, "When you wake up and crave your very next cigarette instead of lighting up you will unzip my pants and pull out that cock you saw in the picture and give it the best blow job sucking until it is limp, understand?"

"Yes I understand," she blandly answered. Then I gave her the usual instructions about not remembering what we had just said and she would remember all of the things she did while awake as a result of my directives and would not be embarrassed. I finished by telling her that the blow job would be a one-time occurrence. My last instruction was for her to flirt with her mother if she felt sexually attracted to her.

Taking a deep breath I slowly brought her out of the trance not sure what would happen. I was afraid that I had piled too much into the session and the blow job command would be just too much for her to handle. As she came out of the session a small smile formed on her face and she seemed relaxed. I had to test things so I immediately reached out and cupped her breast and softly caressed it. Judy made no move to stop my wandering hand.

"Damn, I need a smoke, I can't help it daddy; I have to have my cigarettes," She sounded desperate. It appeared as if she started to reach for her cigarettes. But, the next thing I knew there was my hot daughter on her knees in front of me with her hand on my zipper. Hurriedly she pulled open my fly and pushed my underwear and pants away from my member with minimal help from me.

Expertly she sucked my seven inch cock into her mouth. Judy teased my soft mushroom head with her tongue; rubbing the tip back and forth across my piss hole. Then she swirled her tongue all around the head as she swallowed more and more of my already throbbing member. She stroked the base of my cock with one hand while juggling my balls with the other. I could hear her breath through her nose as my cock disappeared into her mouth.

Daring not to say anything I sat there as quietly as I could not about to break the 'spell' until she was done. Soon she was fucking my cock with her mouth. Her cheeks were hollowed out from the pressure of her sucking. Between the mouth fucking, the exquisite feel of her wandering tongue and the extraordinary pressure of her vacuum action it did not take long for my balls to tighten.

I let out a grunt as my cock exploded a massive amount of my seed into her mouth. I could hear Judy struggle to gulp the spunk down her throat but she did not even pause in her quest to empty my balls. Her head was now bobbing up and down the full length of my member wildly, slurping noises emanating from her mouth. My hands clinched the arms of my chair like a vice as my face was turning red and sweat poured from my forehead.

Shot after shot of spunk exploded from my cock. Judy managed, somehow, to swallow virtually every drop, My daughter followed the directive to the letter as she didn't pull away until my cock was a very small squishy worm in her hand. As she pulled away I quickly refastened my pants. I did not want to risk startling her back suddenly and perhaps allow her true feelings to surface that might not like what had just happened.

"Judy, I promise you will conquer this smoking thing one way or another," I said as calmly as I could while catching my breath as she nonchalantly returned to her chair. We chatted for a few minutes then she got up expressing the need to munch on some carrots. Together we walked to the kitchen with sexual energy burning through every molecule of my body.

Wasting no time I gently attacked her; my hands all over her body. Amazingly, it was as if I wasn't touching her at all as we resumed our normal conversation. I stood behind her and juggled her boobs in my hand as she ate her vegetable. I could feel her nipples harden through the clothing in a natural reaction to what I was doing. Unable to resist temptation my hand travelled to her crotch and I caressed her through her jeans.

Heat was rising from the crotch of Judy's jeans as I caressed the sensitive area. Meanwhile, I snuck my other hand under her blouse and resumed fondling her boobs. Feeling bold I began to unzip the fly of her jeans. My daughter reacted quickly and swatted my hand away, "Daddy, you cannot do that; quit it right now. Damn I need another cigarette."

Thinking it better that I not respond I let go and got a drink out of the refrigerator. Likewise Judy didn't say anything more but merely grabbed her cigarettes and headed back outside. Thinking back on what had just happened I think I got away with sliding my hand up to the boobs as I didn't unfasten anything but was stopped on the zipper because I hadn't given myself permission to unfasten her clothing or take anything off.

I watched her as she took a drag from her cancer stick and she made a very ugly face. But, alas she kept smoking it. I told myself that it was only the first cigarette and each of her next four would taste even worse. I hoped I had the solution between making the cigarettes taste nasty and the substitute eating behavior. Only time would tell.

A few minutes later my wife, Betty, arrived home and asked me how it was going. I told her that Judy was struggling with the smoking issue but the hypnosis was working and soon I was convinced that smoking would be a thing of the past for our daughter. To say the least Betty was dubious about my claim. So I offered to put her under hypnosis to prove my point.

She agreed to give it a sincere try with the proviso that I only do something very small just enough that she would know she was actually hypnotized. Following the same procedure I had with Judy I soon had Betty under. My primary instruction was that she would bark like a big dog three times thirty seconds after I brought her out.

Being a scoundrel I also instructed her to let any inhibitions go and flirt and seduce Judy if Judy Consented but only if Betty was sexually attracted to her daughter and she needn't worry if I witnessed it. My final instruction was that from that moment forward she would feel like wearing only night clothes that she considered sexy. Taking a deep breath I brought my wife out of her sleep-like state. She looked around the room and smiled.

"So much for you being the big time hypnotist. I guess we'll have to call one of the clinics tomorrow," she giggled. She had no more than gotten the words out when she started barking. Betty let out three loud and deep barks before her face turned red. Almost in a whisper she told me to keep it up with Judy and we would see what happened.

The rest of that evening proceeded like a typical evening in most homes. There was no detectable sign that my wife was flirting with my daughter. Judy smoked a couple more cigarettes and I almost broke out laughing at the faces she made. Her cigarette consumption was way down and her celery and carrot consumption was way up. For the bulk of the evening the only abnormal happening was that whenever Judy and I were alone I had my hands all over her body.

I touched every nook and cranny of my sexy daughter. Getting daring I juggled her tits and even squished them roughly. At one point I slid my hand inside her pants and I fingered her asshole through her panties. Later that night I was sitting in my easy chair when she came out ready for bed. She was wearing a shortie nightie that barely covered her breasts and was munching on a carrot.

Although I was looking at the television I had no idea what was going on While Judy sat on my lap. As she snuggled tightly against me my hands began their exploration. With ease I tweaked and pinched her nipples and felt the moist crotch of her undies. I didn't miss a spot between her knees and mouth as I felt her up. My attention seemed to be doing something to her as her breathing became more erratic.

Near the end of the show I brought the hand that had been caressing her crotch up to my nose and breathed in the aroma of her womanly juices. Quickly I brought out the focal point and put her under instructing, "When you get off of my lap you will briefly rub your ass in my face and then turn around and wrap your hands around my head and hug me into your crotch. After that, you will find your mom and tell her goodnight."

About a minute after I finished instructing my daughter I turned off the television. Judy turned and kissed me more passionately than she had the night before; our tongues were merrily dancing together. The next thing I knew her ass was directly in front of me getting closer and closer until she was grinding it against my face. I placed a hand on each of her cheeks giving them a squeeze as I inhaled deeply.

The sensation was unbelievable as I felt the soft yet firm curves of her butt in my hands and against my face while my cock almost sprang a leak. As wonderful as that was it didn't compare to when Judy turned around and hugged my face tightly into her wet panty clad crotch. She actually humped my face with her crotch as she held me tightly in place. But, she wasn't the only one holding on as I wrapped my arms tightly around her ass enjoying every second of my reward for my lecherous behavior.

My cock was twitching with pure excitement as I could tell that Judy had a very full furry mound. I was about to push the envelope and nibble on her through the undies when she suddenly pulled away and scampered off. Instead of going to see Betty she rushed into the bathroom. While our daughter was taking care of nature's call Betty emerged from our bedroom wearing her own sexy nightie.

"Oh my gawd Betty you look so hot. I want to rip that off of you," I moaned with my face still blushing from the brief encounter with Judy. My wife came closer as we heard the toilet flush.

"You can do whatever you want once Judy is settled in for the night, stud," she said half-joking while running her fingertips over her breasts. Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Betty watched her daughter emerge. Betty was still caressing her own chest as Judy got closer and closer.

"There you are mom! I need to kiss you goodnight," Judy said in a whisper.

"Oh my sweetie you sure are pretty; yes, come here and kiss mommy goodnight," my wife cooed to Judy. The two of them embraced tightly and their lips met. Their kiss started out a bit more tentatively than the prior night but soon it appeared as if they were going to swallow up each other. I couldn't believe how overtly my wife was sensually caressing my daughter's back and ass as they kissed.

This all lasted about a minute before they broke away from one another. Judy walked toward her room and Betty walked over to me as they both tried to catch their breath. Without another word Betty grasped my hand and led me to our bed. Moments later my wife was sprawled across our bed with her legs spread demanding; damn I am so hot; get over here and eat me! My pussy is on fire!"

In less than five seconds I was lapping her hot pussy as she ground it in my face. Her hips bucked wildly as her creamy treat gushed into my mouth. Her hands tugged on my hair pulling me in deeper as her thighs were tightly clamped around my head. I devoured her pussy greedily causing her body to shudder over and over again. Satisfied she released me and collapsed to the bed.

I scooted up and snuggled beside her. Betty quickly took the opportunity to lick her juices from my face and neck. Gradually she began to lick and kiss lower and lower. Her nipples grazed against my belly as she reached my crotch. She cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed hard causing me to jump and squeal loud in both pain and pleasure. Moments later she swallowed my entire length into her mouth.

She was positioned such that her hot ass was right at my face. As she sucked me like an expert I fondled and held onto that soft rump. I was shooting my spunk into her mouth in less than a minute. Not a single drop escaped my wife's mouth. We finished our activity with one of the hottest fucks I had in a very long time. In a very brief time my wife was sound asleep.

hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers
12