Exchanging Butts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

Jennifer: "Mr. Scott I really think you are hot. I have a thing for older men. I have wanted to make love to you for a long time and have your pecker in all of my holes," there was no embarrassment as it was just another routine answer. Now I wanted her as much as I had wanted Judy.

Judy: "Daddy, ask her about me." My daughter impatiently squirmed waiting to see what would happen and wanting me to hurry things up.

ME: "Now Jennifer, Judy told me that you and she experimented with each other a little. Are you hot for Judy's body and do you want to have hot and nasty sex with her?" I asked it that way to turn Judy on as much as to get information from Jennifer. Jennifer: "Fuck yes I want to take her anyway I can get her and try everything two girls can do together," even though the words were hot the tone was still flat. However, her breathing was getting very labored and she was close to cumming as she was now wildly playing with her tits practically torturing them. I looked over at Judy and she was rubbing her crotch through her clothing.

Me: Take off your panties and hand them to Judy, then spread your legs as far apart as you can and finish making yourself cum by playing with your pussy," I thought this might be over the top and break the spell. But, dutifully the girl tossed her panties to my daughter and frigged herself. She was not going to last long. There would be just enough time for Judy and me to lick and sniff the soaked pink bikini panties for a few seconds.

My next instructions involved her cleaning up her hands and getting dressed. Then I told her not to remember any of this when she woke up. I finished by giving her instructions about sex. First, I told her not to be afraid of her feelings for Judy, Betty or myself. She did not have to act on any lustful feelings but any advances would be welcomed; it was up to her. Also, if she did act on the feelings she needn't worry if one of the three of us was in the room if she wanted to play with another one of us.

She was to absent- mindedly play with her left knee when she was feeling great lust for Judy and her right knee when she was hot for me. The signal for Betty would be rubbing her elbow. I had successfully obeyed my daughter's rules about not using hypnosis to get into someone's panties but was fairly certain the result would be the same as if I had done so.

Turning toward Judy I told her to quit playing with herself and act normally as I was bringing her friend back around. But, she stopped me asking that I tell Jennifer that we were lovers and that she not be shocked when she saw us display our lust in front of her. I had meant to do this so was happy Judy had brought it up. As Judy straightened her clothing I gave Jennifer this last instruction and brought her out of the trance. Jennifer's eyes fluttered and she looked around the room.

"Are you done Mr. Scott? Will I stop smoking just like Judy?" she asked already rubbing her right knee. I wanted to lunge for her knowing that she was hot for my body but restrained myself figuring that she would believe I had made her do it if I made the very first move. Then she looked at Judy and smiled and switched to her left knee.

"Yes, I think so; but no promises sweetie," I answered in a fatherly tone. Judy stood up in front of me watching Jennifer's hand and sighed expectantly.

Remembering all of what I had said to Jennifer under hypnosis Judy leaned down and kissed me hard and grabbed my cock through my pants. As I cupped my daughter's tit she turned to Jennifer and said, "Let's go back to my room so I can show you something now that dad is finished."

Jennifer stood up and only took a single step before stopping and looking at Judy and said nervously, "That was hot. I am horny every time I come over here or see you at school Judy. Why not kiss me just like you kissed your dad."

The girl was blushing slightly as she said this. I must admit to being a bit jealous hoping that Jennifer's first lust would have been for me. I moved to my recliner to see how the events would unfold. It quickly became apparent that Jennifer was totally oblivious to my presence as she was all over my daughter virtually ripping off Judy's clothing. The passion was incredible as they kissed and fondled.

In less than a minute Jennifer was kneading my daughter's titties and kissing down her belly. Judy's legs had already fallen apart as Jennifer approached her pussy with her voracious mouth. I had my cock out stroking it as I enjoyed the show and stared at Jennifer's round ass and wet pussy. Judy moaned, "Jennifer fuck yes; so hot, give me your cunt so we can sixty-nine."

The request was immediately granted as soon my daughter and her best friend were rolling around on my living room floor. They took turns on top giving me a great view of Jennifer's thick forest of black pubic hair. Just when I was close to cumming I ran out of the room and finished in the bathroom as I didn't want to spoil the mood as Jennifer had been told not to worry if I was in the room but she might have freaked out had she seen me jerking off.

I retreated quietly to my bedroom but still could hear the girl's getting to know one another in a very special way. After awhile it had become quiet until I heard them giggling in the kitchen. I decided to join them not hiding the bulge in my pants as I walked in. They were dressed, although I could tell Judy had left off her bra from the way her tits jiggled when she laughed.

I smiled over at them and Jennifer smiled back now caressing her right knee. Making sure I was right in front of Jennifer with my crotch at her eye level I swallowed hard and then spoke, "I hope you girls are having fun. You know, Jennifer I watched you get nasty with my daughter. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. You are one very sexy young lady! Your ass and hairy pussy are amazing!"

"Thank You Mr. Scott I bet you say that to all of Judy's friends. But, seriously, I am into older guys and am really into getting them into me. I bet you have a nice big cock too," Jennifer said standing up directly in front of me. I don't think she would have done this if she and Judy hadn't just finished playing and she was still horny. Jennifer wrapped her arms around me and stabbed her tongue down my throat as she roughly ground her pelvis against the bulge in my trousers.

"Oh my God Jennifer that was something else," I barely spoke gasping for air. My body was on fire once again. She was still grinding against me when she turned her head to face Judy.

"Judy, I think your daddy wants to fuck me. And, I need cock so bad; can I fuck him without ticking you off?" she panted with her nipples poking my chest through our clothing. Judy pulled her shirt off over her head and walked over and without making Jennifer move turned my head to face her and kiss me hard while caressing both of our backsides.

"Jennifer you can take it from me he is a great fuck and best friends share everything so he is all yours. Daddy, go ahead make her your slut just like you did me earlier," Judy cooed before backing away. My daughter's friend had a weird confused look on her face for a moment but feeling my cock twitch against her Jennifer shrugged the thought out of her mind and kissed me once again.

I roughly kneaded her ass cheeks as we kissed long and deep. I moved us a couple of yards toward the kitchen counter and lifted her up so her titties were right at my eye level. Feverishly I tore off her blouse and bra and grabbed one of those D cup globes in each of my hands while sucking a nipple into my mouth. Peaking out of the corner of my eye I saw Judy pulling down her pants and caressing herself.

Meanwhile, her friend had her fingers entangled in my hair and her feet wrapped around my thighs. Jennifer began grinding her orbs in my face as I thoroughly covered them with the attention they seemed to be craving. Then she snuck one of her feet between us and rubbed my cock through my clothing; applying light pressure and then releasing it. In a few seconds she developed a rhythm.

She was actually quite good at what she was doing causing me to let out a small moan. I was hungry to taste and feel more of this teenage vixen so I pushed her back onto the counter as I kissed down her belly. Seconds later I had her pants off and was kissing her crotch through her panties. It was as if Judy knew what I was thinking as she crept behind me and yanked down my pants and undies.

Not bothering to take off the girl's panties I shoved the crotch material to the side revealing her wet pink lips. I slipped my tongue over the satiny lips and up to her clit making little circles around her piss hole. Her fingers dug into my hair like claws as she humped my face with her cunt moaning, "Mr. Scott fuck me; fuck me now."

"Jennifer, once my cock gets inside your twat you are my slut and are at my mercy, do you understand?" I answered sternly with her honey dripping from my chin. Backing away just far enough I pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them to Judy for safe keeping. Jennifer lifted her hips and pulled back her legs exposing not only her pussy but also showing off her ass hole.

"Gawd, Mr. Scott, anything you fucking want, anything at all; just give me your fucking cock. Fuck me like the whore I am, "Jennifer pleaded in desperation. There is not a man alive who could have resisted the body on that counter with her legs spread and nipples erect pointed straight toward the ceiling. I bounced to my feet and grabbed her thighs and drove my cock right into her welcoming pussy.

There was no love in what we were doing as it was pure animalistic lust. Jennifer's hips slammed up to meet me on each inward thrust. My hand tortured her tits as I used them like handles as I pummeled my cock into her teenage twat. Judy stood only a couple of feet away feverishly playing with herself as she was transfixed by the show. It did not take long for me to explode spunk deep inside Jennifer's pussy. With my balls emptied I moved to the side and tried to catch my breath.

My daughter wasted no time and quickly licked my cock clean as her friend looked on recovering from the hard pounding I had given her. Judy was done with me in no time and turned toward Jennifer's pussy gobbling up our freshly made cream pie. Even though my cock was thoroughly worn out I found myself getting hard again but knew there was no way that I had the stamina to use it again.

As it was getting to be time for my wife to come home I had the girls get dressed after Jennifer roared in one last orgasm. Before Jennifer left I put her under again instructing her that she would not and could not tell anyone else of our activities. As she left Jennifer turned and sensually kissed both of us goodbye. Then Judy and I ran around making sure that any sign of our fun was cleaned up.

If there is interest I may continue the story of my little family including Betty and Judy's first time together and our family orgy. I hope that quitting smoking can give others as fulfilling of rewards as it did my daughter, Jennifer.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12