Exchanging Flesh Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wasn’t it awesome. I had your big dick in my cunt and her little mind in my hand. So dangerous and yet I was in total control. Danny, she’s so easy. If you two stay together, you’ll have no trouble getting all the extra pussy you want. She’s a trusting fool.”

“Maybe I should go talk to her,” I ventured.

“Oh that’s a real good idea. Don’t be stupid." She leaned over and licked my mouth. “Anyway, the night’s young. We’re going to have some more fun.”

She sucked my lower lip into her mouth and chewed on it. That overbite was very effective. I remembered I was still inside her when my dick began to stiffen again. Melissa snickered and drew up on my prick, sliding the head of it to the mouth of her cunt.

“See. I thought something might pop up again.” She dropped back down and it was up, all right. Full mast.

“Do you like my tits?”

She was amazing. It was as if we were just starting to fool around, not at all like I had just experienced two of the most incredible orgasms of my life.

I mashed the breast in my hand and grabbed the other one. I pushed them together so the two nipples brushed against each other.

“What do you think?” I replied.

“Ooh, play rough, big man,” she writhed on my dick. “That’s fine by me.”

I took both nipples into my mouth and chomped down. Melissa shuddered and I could tell she liked it. Her nipples were like tough rubber stoppers and the more I chewed the more Mel squirmed. She put her hands under her tits and held them up for me. My hands reached around and grabbed chunks of prodigious butt. I had an idea what was going to happen so I just concentrated on my part. She was close to coming a second time. She began to rise and fall on my cock. I kept chewing and she moaned, “Yes, yes, yes, oh yes...”

She ground her pelvis into mine at the end of each stroke so her clitoris got a major workout. She pressed her tits further into my face and I did all I could to gobble them up.

Her face was a mask of concentration. None of the screaming of before--just a steady rumble from deep inside. For her, this would be an even better orgasm than the first one.

My rod felt great and strong. It was a powerful tool there only for her pleasure.

Soon, she began drawing air sharply into her pursed lips. Her nostrils flared below her closed eyes. She trembled as she rode my dick. I met her thrusts with my own and she came all over my cock. She stretched her neck this way and that, then drew her shoulders up as if she were cold. I started to lean upward to embrace her but she pushed me back down. She took her breasts in her hands and brought the right one to her mouth. She bit into the nipple and pulled the tube of flesh back until it stretched to twice its length. Then she let it snap back in place. She gave the same treatment to the left breast.

I wasn’t even there. This was very private. She was completely involved in her own pleasure.

But my cock was aching.

Melissa wrapped her arms around herself and looked down at me. She spoke very softly, “That was incredible. Thank you.”

I brushed a strand of hair from her lovely face and told her she was welcome. I also told her how wonderful she was.

She moved a tad and noticed something. “Someone’s not quite finished. Jesus, I think you’re even harder than before.”

“Could be,” I said, a little boastful. “Any ideas about what we could do about it.”

She brought her face close to mine. “Baby doll, we’re going to do anything you want. Absolutely anything.”

I had an idea about what I wanted, but thought maybe I should take my time getting there. I eased my cock from her twat and laid her down on her back. Then, I climbed on top of her in the sixty-nine position. My face above her pussy and my cock dangling above her face. She purred her approval and stuffed it in her mouth.

My own mouth descended on her pussy and I ran my tongue all over that tangy hot place. I slipped my tongue into her canal and lapped at the delicious mix of her juices and my come. She tasted great. More spicy than Mae somehow. I found her clitoris and sucked the bud into my mouth.

“Ooh, easy, babe,” she said. “Things are a little tender down there.”

I backed off.

“Don’t stop, lover,” she moaned. “Just take it easy. God, don’t stop.”

I gave her clit gentle little kisses. She cooed and went after my prick. It was a completely different blow job than the first one. Yes, she took my dick down her throat and it may have gone deeper from the new angle. But she spent much more time squeezing my balls and just sucking the head of my dick. Eventually, she started slapping my balls lightly with her fingers. It was fantastic but I still had other plans in mind.

Her clit was hard from her orgasm and I treated it sweetly before I moved back down to her vagina to kiss those succulent lips, tonguing them like I would French kiss her mouth. She groaned her approval. And if her pussy had had a tongue, I’m sure it would have been in my mouth.

By now, my courage was up as far as my prick. I spread her jumbo inner thighs as far as I could and moved my tongue further down. That place was sweet and the line of flesh firm and rubbery. I was nearly where I wanted to be. With a breath, I moved forward and my tongue touched her asshole. The smell was intoxicating.

Melissa stopped sucking my dick but held it in her mouth. We were both waiting to find out what happened next. After a moment, I went on. I licked her asshole again, this time trying to part the folds with my tongue. Not since Vera had I tongued an asshole.

Mel’s mouth came off my dick and she took a hard breath.

“Oh boy, you are a live one!” she said.

I remained where I was, my tongue an inch inside her sweet bunghole waiting for her decision.

“I’m not going to ask what you have in mind,” she said. “Let’s just see where it goes.”

With that she put her hands on my ass and pulled down so that my prick was nestled between her tits. Her tongue found my asshole and slipped in. She slathered it all over. Boy, it felt good. I figured she was telling me to continue.

So I went to work on her asshole in earnest. I licked and probed, kissed and licked. I got about two inches of my tongue inside, but I needed something harder. When the folds of her hole were loosened sufficiently with my saliva, I put the tip of my index finger against the tiny opening. Gradually, I pushed it inside down to the second knuckle.

Mel gasped but continued giving my balls a full massage.

I could feel the walls of her asshole. It was so tight. I pulled my finger out with a plop. The opening closed but left a hopeful little slit not there before.

When I pulled my finger out of her backdoor, Melissa gasped again and told me she needed to talk to me face to face.

Regretfully, I twisted around until I was over her on all fours. I was sure that was the end of my fun. In fact, I was frantically trying to come up with some other place to stick my dick when she spoke.

“I know what you’re up to. You really should look a girl in the face when you ask to fuck her up the ass.”

She was looking at me with that infuriating smile.

“I’m waiting,” she said.

I knew she was toying with me again but finally I surrendered. “Can I fuck you up the ass?”

“May I?”

“May I fuck you up the ass?”

She grasped my cock which soared high above her stomach and rubbed it between her tits which were so big and beautiful. With her other hand, she grabbed the back of my head and brought my face close to hers. Her breath came over my face smelling of my penis and her white eyes bore into mine.

“Just tell me one thing.”

“What?” I whispered.

“Has Mae ever let you fuck her in the ass?”

Competition must have been her middle name.

“No.”

“Did you ever try?”

“Sort of.”

“Tell me,” she said as she rolled my penis between her breasts. Sex wasn’t the only thing Melissa was insatiable about. She was truly naughty. She wasn’t about to let me have my way until she had her way. I told her the tale.

“One time, while we were fucking doggie style--one of the maybe two times she’s let me do that--I thought her anus was wet enough and I pulled out and put the head of my dick on it. It wasn’t even in, but she jumped off the bed. She spent the rest of the night in the bathroom, yelling out that I was a pervert.”

Mel laughed and said, “Sneaky boy. I know about that. She told me.”

Looking down at her in the soft light, I saw these huge dimples glaring at me. I knew she was having the time of her life.

A thought crossed her eyes, “Have you ever fucked anybody else up the ass?”

I shook my head. Lie--Vera.

“Oh, yeah.”

She pondered the idea for a moment.

“My asshole is virgin, Danny. Never been touched.”

“It is?”

She hugged my dick to her breasts.

“I don’t know what to do.” Playing the coquette. “Of course, I’d love to give you something Mae wouldn’t, but I’ve only let one other guy try and it didn’t turn out well. I mean, I always wanted to know what it would be like, but it hurt, Danny! And he was no where near as big as you are. You’ll rip me open.”

“I’ll go easy,” I said. “If it starts to hurt, I’ll stop. I promise.”

Her hold tightened on my dick. Her other hand rubbed her breast against it. She purred, “You could fuck my tits. They’re much bigger than hers. I’ll let you fuck my tits and come all over them and in my mouth, if you want.”

With my cock right there, it was a lovely alternative but even though they were large and soft, after Bobbie’s huge jugs I wanted something more. Part of it, too, was the way she had toyed with Mae and myself.

“Mel this has been incredible. I’ve come in your mouth and in your lovely pussy with my girlfriend sitting right beside us. I’ve watched you give yourself the best orgasm of your life using my dick as a dildo. Right now, all I want is to stuff my cock up your asshole and fuck it till I come.” I whispered this last. “It’s the only thing I want. I think I’d die if you let me do it. Please, let me fuck you in the ass. Let me be your first.”

I waited for a reply.

Melissa rubbed my cock over her tits some more and pouted. She had a true sense of the dramatic. Finally she breathed, “Okay, Danny. If that’s what you want.”

My heart almost exploded. I started to climb off her.

She stopped me. “I just want one thing, first.”

“Of course,” I replied.

“I want the head of your cock at the back of my throat, right now.”

I grinned at her spunk. I had no problem with her desire and moved into position sitting on her chest. Mel kissed my dick sweetly, sucking me slowly into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat and shuddered. She increased her suction and manipulations. That’s when I realized what she was doing. She was going for the big one. I thought I might have to give ground because it felt so good, but realized maybe that’s what she wanted. She was gargling on the head of my dick when I pulled it away.

Mel looked at me like she had been caught as she continued to stroke my prick.

“Can’t blame a girl for trying. Okay, baby, my ass is yours.”

She let my prick go and turned over onto all fours. Her copious behind filled my view. I found her asshole and I clutched my dick. I pressed the glans against the flower of her ass and pushed.

She jumped away in a shot.

“Darling, whoa. We need some more lubrication down there. Put that tongue to some more use, baby.”

I mumbled an apology, to which she replied, “Don’t be sorry, lover, just suck my asshole. You want it you got to earn it.”

I said something stupid like, “the price was right” and stuck my tongue in her rectum.

“Hurry, lover, I want that big dick in my asshole. Hurry.”

I licked and spit, plying with my fingers, shoving them inside. Melissa moaned appreciatively, grunting how nice it was. I stuck as much of my tongue as I could in her bunghole and with at least two inches in, I reached around to massage her cunt. She yelped yet again and I knew she was mine. I replaced my tongue with my thumb and drove it to the hilt. She gasped as I went in. Then I filled her cunt with my other hand and thumbed her clit. In a very short time, she was thrusting her groin against my hands and telling me, “You’re an asshole. You’re going to make me come again, aren’t you? You fucking asshole.”

It was just my little way of telling her she wasn’t totally in charge. She flipped onto her side to give me better access, lifting one heavy leg high in the air. She shoved one tit into my mouth and one into her own. There was plenty of her flesh to go around. I don’t know if the position is in the Kama-Sutra--but it should be.

Her body undulated against me as my hands did their wizardry and once again she gave herself over to orgasm.

“Shit!” she said when she was done. “You knew that was going to happen. You’ve made me come three times. I guess I owe you one.”

Smooth as silk, I replied, “Maybe we’ll both get one more. Give me that ass.”

She turned over and lifted her ass high in the air. “Here it is, baby. Fuck me deep. But use some of this.”

She reached under the bed and brought out a tube of KY jelly. She flipped it to me.

I caught it in mid-air, saying, “I thought you’d never done this before.”

“Think what you want, baby. There’s plenty of uses for that stuff.”

I squeezed some on my hand and lubed my prick gently--it was aching from the action. Then I put a plug of it on my index finger and inserted it into her asshole. She tensed when I did this. Her expansive back and wide ass shivered. Some of my resolve desolved. I whispered in her ear, asking if she was all right.

She was panting.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m so glad it’s you, Danny. I’m glad you’re the first guy to fuck me up the ass. If you want you can be the only one. I’ll never let anyone else do it, if you promise me one thing.”

“What?”

“Don’t you ever do it with anyone else.”

“Hmm.”

“Don’t let Mae ever give her asshole to you like I am. Promise me.”

The prospect of Mae allowing me to do this was remote but I had to think about it. Here was a woman, a one night stand, who had my dick practically inside her ass and she was asking me never to fuck my girlfriend in the same fashion--ever. She had nerve. But I realized it was all part of her game. She needed me tonight. And she needed me completely. And, looking at her asshole, I knew I’d say anything she wanted. Promise the world. My prick ached to be stretching her little bunghole. Besides, I was learning that promises in the heat of the moment didn’t have much staying power.

“Mel,” I said softly. “The only thing I want is my cock in your ass. If what you want is a promise that I’ll never fuck Mae up the ass, you got it. Right now, it’s just you and me.”

“I’m sorry, Danny. You’re so big. I’m nervous. Please be gentle.”

With that she stuffed her face in the mattress and reached back to pry her asscheeks apart. Her bunghole opened invitingly. I slopped another drop of KY on it.

I took my cock in hand and put the engorged head against her opening. Melissa drew a breath. I pushed gently and the very tip went in. She stiffened and I massaged her buttocks, telling her to relax. She did. I moved my hips slowly forward and this time the entire head of my cock went in. The tight fit was unbelievable.

I couldn’t believe I was fucking Melissa in the ass. A few hours ago we had been having drinks, mere friends. Never even kissed.

She began to push back against my cock.

“Let me do the next part,” she said. And after a few tries, my dick burst through what seemed like a ring of flesh.

“Yeah,” she exclaimed. “That’s the place. Now you can do it. Go, baby, go. Fuck my ass. Fuck little Melissa’s tight little asshole.”

The rest of my dick slipped entirely into that cramped hole and my balls slapped against her twat. Melissa stuck her fingers in her pussy and started moving back on my dick. I met her thrusts with no problem. I grabbed her whopping butt cheeks and pulled her to me, savoring the tightness of her asshole on my cock. I wanted to come in that dark forbidden place. To have my come mix with her sweet shit.

Then she started to talk and I was finished. “Mae doesn’t let you, but I will. She won’t let your dirty dick near her virgin butt, but I will. Fuck my ass, Danny! Am I tight enough for you? Please come in my ass. I want your fucking spunk dripping out of my asshole, you filthy fucker.”

She pushed back on my prick one last time and I did. I shot my third load of the night deep into Melissa’s angelic asshole. I held her huge buttocks tightly until I was finished. Fucking her just slightly as I did. Then I slid out of her with a little plop.

Mel was breathing hard and gasped when I came out of her hole. I felt I had forgotten her and leaned on her back.

“Are you okay?” I said.

“Danny, it was wonderful. I came right after you did! I never thought it would feel like that. You were invading me and yet loving me at the same time. I think it’s the first time I’ve been completely and truly fucked.”

I whispered to her how wonderful it had been for me, too. She snuggled the back of her head into my chest. I caressed the crack of her butt with my softening prick.

“What does it look like, Danny? It feels so stretched out and open. Tell me what it looks like,” she begged me.

Between her cheeks her gaping asshole dripped my pearly come. I told her that my come was oozing out of her little bunghole.

“Oh, I’d love to taste that,” she said. “I’ll bet it’s sweet.”

My lips were sucking her asshole in a second and I gathered all the goo I could on my tongue. It was sweet--and nasty. I rose up over her and brought my face a few inches above hers. She looked deep into my eyes and simply opened her mouth. I spooled the treasure from my mouth to hers. The mixture shined in the candle light as it drizzled toward her tongue. When all of it was transferred I swooped onto her waiting mouth to taste it again. Our tongues loved each other until the pungent cocktail was gone.

Our lips parted and we looked at each other. Slowly we untangled and soon were sitting side by side on the bed. I put my arm around her shoulders. She rested against me and placed her hand in my lap. Not sexually at all. Just a resting place.

After a long time, she said, “I don’t think I can promise not to do that again. I loved it. A lot.”

“I know what you mean,” I said. “Mae will never go for it. But I can’t see myself not experiencing that again either.”

“Anytime you want my ass will be here for you. I’ll always be here for you for anything that cock of yours ever wants,” she said.

“Mel, you’re the best fuck I’ve ever had. You’re a treasure.”

“Yeah, yeah. You’ll marry virginal Mae, don’t kid yourself. She’s the kind all you guys marry. But one day, you’ll come back to me--or someone like me. Some little fat girl who knows how to fuck.”

I knew she was probably right and kissed her. Her mouth tasted of all we had done that night and I’ve never forgotten it.

12