Exchanging Flesh Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for me. I gave a final thrust and held my cock deep in her belly as I came inside her.

Valerie was practically jumping up and down. “You did it. You came together. So fucking hot. I can see your come, Danny. It’s dripping out of her.”

Darlene said, “I felt him come, Val. It was like a geyser. I felt his come splash in my cunt.”

I started slowly to fuck her more to spill the rest of my seed in her.

“Oh, he’s still so big, Val,” Darlene murmured.

Valerie’s face was at our joined crotches, licking and kissing the connection of our genitals. Cleaning beads of come off Darlene’s bare pussy and slick cunt juice off my dick. She pulled my cock out of Darlene and sucked it in her mouth. I got the idea she wasn’t going to let me die down. Val sucked my cock hard above her sister’s pussy. Keeping me erect for herself.

Satisfied, she rolled over in the doggie position, her big ass high in the air. “Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me hard. Put him in, Darl.”

Darlene sat up and grabbed my penis. She swirled her tongue over the head then placed it at the mouth of Val’s love canal. I plunged in and Val yelled for me to fuck her hard. I did as Darlene tongued her asshole and fingered her clit. It didn’t take long before Valerie was shaking in orgasm on the head of my cock, she was so hot.

When she was done, she rose up on her knees and I held her from behind, my cock still imbedded in her, while Darlene moved around to kiss her face to face from the front.

The sisters smiled at each other and Valerie said to Darlene, “We still have a hard one here.”

She wiggled her ass on my cock.

Darlene replied. “Good. I have to ride that horse. You suck my tits and let Danny tongue your hairy bush. It’s so big I have to have it every way I can.”

It seemed like a grand idea so we shifted positions. I lay on my back, my cock high in the air. Darlene straddled me and Valerie sat on my face facing Darlene. Darlene guided my prick into her hot hole, sliding down inch after inch till she totally engulfed it. Then she worked it with her big ass, up and down and all around. She held her breasts out to her sister who greedily slurped at them. I stuck my tongue into the hairy box above me. It tasted of my cock, Darlene’s pussy and Valerie’s come.

We were working at a fevered pitch--Darlene really knew how to ride a cock--when a man’s voice rang out, “Mind if I join in?”

I looked up from my view point between Valerie’s ass cheeks to see Robert upside down to me, naked with a long pale penis in his hand. Just like Darlene, his pubes were shaved.

“Robert, baby,” said Darlene. “Come look at the huge horse cock I’m riding.”

Robert moved to the other side of the bed. “Oh baby, that must feel great. I’m surprised you can take it all.”

“Me, too. But I can.”

Valerie’s voice rang out, “Robert, I have a hole that needs filling. Danny’s sucking at it. Why don’t we show him what he just showed me? A long cock pounding a wet pussy.”

“Whoa,” I said into her muff.

“It’s okay, Danny. Just a little show and tell. It won’t make you queer or anything to watch Robert fuck me,” Val said.

I must admit I think my cock got even harder in Darlene’s pussy. Darlene, to confirm this, squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles and said, “I don’t think there’s any problem, Val. Not from what I just felt.”

I felt a little snookered as I imagined the three of them nodding and grinning at each other above me. Valerie’s asshole even seemed to wink at me, it being the only eye I could see. Had this been a set-up?

Before I could wonder any more, Val lifted her cunt from my mouth and held it inches above my face. Robert’s long, hard cock came into my bird’s eye view. The head knocked at Val’s passageway. It was long and not as thick as my own, but it seemed enormous to me not ever having been this close to my own cock. The pale skin of the shaft was almost white and the big knob spreading Valerie’s cunt lips was dark purple. Huge hairless testicles brushed my forehead. He entered her slowly, letting me watch the pussy acclimate the length, until his entire shaft was buried to the hilt.

“See, Danny. Isn’t it incredible? He feels so good inside me,” Val moaned as she bounced a couple of times on his rod. “Oh, I love to fuck this pole, Darlene. Thanks for sharing.”

“No problem, little sister,” Darlene replied, as she rode my dick like a rodeo rider.

Robert slowly drew his cock out of Val’s cunt and I saw the whole glistening length pause above me, then he slammed it home in one fast hard stroke. His balls bounced off my nose and slapped her clit. He began fucking her at a good pace and Val responded by pushing back as he pushed forward. I never had a homosexual thought before but I felt an urge to suck those hairless testicles. It didn’t seem a I gay thought just a sexual thing in the heat of the moment. I wondered what they would think. Not the balls. The girls.

Then I just opened my mouth and one landed on my tongue. The hairless skin was sweaty and heavy. Robert stopped, his cock imbedded in Valerie’s pussy. I took the testicle in my mouth. It was about as big as a plum. I sucked it gently.

“Thanks for the help, Dan,” Robert said. And I heard two ladies giggle.

“I knew he couldn’t resist those big balls,” Darlene said.

“I never could,” Val replied.

The experience was knew. Darlene rode my cock as I played with those plum sized ornaments and Valerie drew her pussy back and forth on Robert’s cock. And above somewhere, I knew either Robert or Val was sucking and pulling on Darlene’s thick brown nipples. Maybe they both were. We were all in it together this sexual moment--like a machine. Neither masculine nor feminine, just alive.

Then Valerie stopped it.

She sank down on Robert’s cock and stopped moving. “It’s so good.”

“Yeah,” Robert agreed.

Val started, “Are you ready for some real fun, Danny?”

“This isn’t real fun?” I replied around Robert’s balls.

They all laughed.

“I mean the fun I set this up for,” Val continued. “You know how much I love to suck your big cock?”

“Yeah,” I said. I didn’t think this was exactly the time for that, but I kept quiet. Val had done all right so far.

“Well, I want you to suck my cock while Darlene fucks yours,” Val finished.

I said, “What?”

“I want you to have the experience of sucking my cock.”

“I don’t think I know what you mean?” I confessed.

“Well, let me show you.”

Val pulled off Robert's cock then shifted her legs back and ass up. She placed her swollen pussy lips on the back half of Robert’s big dick. It was so long four or five inches of meat protruded from her hairy bush. It looked, with the balls, hanging down like the penis was connected to her pussy. There were four legs holding it up, but Valerie had a cock.

“See, now I have a cock that needs to be sucked,” Valerie said. “Darlene sucks my dick all the time.”

As if to prove the point Darlene bent over and took Valerie’s cock in her mouth. She sucked until her nose was deep in Val’s pubic hair. Then she took it out of her mouth and held it in front of mine.

“You should see it from up here,” she said. “It looks totally real. My sister has a cock. Want a taste?”

She held it for my open mouth. My tongue shot out to lick the smooth helmet. Then I took the upside down head into my mouth.

“Suck my cock, Danny,” Val ordered. “Suck it like I suck yours.”

I got as much of the musky flesh of Valerie’s cock as I could in my mouth but I couldn’t move well in my present position. And Valerie couldn’t move much herself either as she was likely to dislodge herself from her penile appendage.

Darlene came to the rescue. She said, “Maybe Danny and I should switch positions. Then he’ll be in prime cock sucking position and I’ll be able to work on your balls, Val.”

“Good idea, sis,” Val agreed. “I want to watch him look up at me while he sucks my meat down his throat.”

So we shifted. I made sure not to catch Robert’s eye as I climbed aboard Darlene and reentered her with the biggest hard-on I’d ever had. I didn’t want to ruin the illusion of Valerie’s cock.

Darlene got a testicle in her mouth and was pulling at the other one when I leaned over her and came face to face with Valerie’s cock. She was right, it did look completely real now. Valerie’s big butt obscured any thing behind her and the penis emerged from her hairy pussy where the lips sucked at the top of it.

Val held her cock out to me and brought my face to her glans.

“Suck my dick,” she said softly. “C’mon, bitch, you know you want to.”

I looked up into her eyes and opened my mouth. She put her cock in my mouth and pushed inches in until my nose was stuffed in her bush. The knob bruised the back of my throat.

“God, it feels so good. Having your mouth finally on my cock,” she said. “I feel so powerful having you service me for a change.”

She put her hands on either side of my head and pumped my mouth on her penis. I moved my tongue out of the way and let her fuck my mouth. It was not unpleasant at all, this tube of flesh thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I found a rhythm to fuck Darlene beneath me. Her pussy was like a fist on my cock, or a more like a mouth. Indeed, I almost felt like I was sucking myself off.

Val moved her pussy lips over the slick top of her penis as she moaned how good a cocksucker I was.

Darlene met my thrusts with her pelvis as she devoured Valerie’s testicles.

When I felt the gush of warm semen shoot into my mouth, Valerie pulled my head so my nose beat against her clit. It was so intense, I shot off deep into Darlene’s cunt.

My come pumped into her as the jism from Valerie’s penis filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed--it was the only thing I could do. The taste was similar to my own, which I had lapped out of many a cunt over the years.

Val ground her clit on my nose and came.

Darlene ground her pelvis on my cock and came.

We remained in our respective positions for a time, savoring the moment. Then Val gently took her cock from my mouth and lifted my face to hers.

“Thank you for sucking me off, Danny,” she said as she licked my lips. “Now let me taste my come.”

We kissed. I became dislodged from Darlene as Valerie’s tongue searched mine for her come. Then she had the soft rope of my cock in her hand and broke our kiss to suck the last few drops from me.

12