Exchanging Flesh Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her bruisingly hard till I erupted deep inside her cunt. Her head fell back in a fourth climax as my come splashed the wasted walls of her pussy.

It was over and I remained inside her, fucking her tenderly. I kissed her breasts. I held her face and kissed her eyes and lips. Then I disengaged myself and lay down beside her, wrapping myself around her. My heavy cock flopped on her hip.

She told me about sex with her husband. I learned Mae was more in tune with him than with her mother. Devout Catholics, they only had sex to have children. She said his penis was thick but shorter than mine and she rarely saw it. It was something that came up in the dark to poke her then roughly spend its seed. He could be particularly rough when she was pregnant as he considered this free play time designed by God. They only had sex in the missionary position. On rare occasions when her time of the month was too dangerous, he would make her jerk him off using baby oil. When he came it was on his own belly and though she often had the urge to scoop some up and smell it or even taste it, she never did for fear of what he would think of her. She knew he had other women for naughtiness. His wife was for babies.

When she finished, I kissed her crinkled neck. I told her, "He was a fool. He had no idea what he missed."

We kissed like lovers kiss. Caressing, exploring.

"Tomorrow," I said. "She will leave and I will come up the stairs. I want you to be just like you were that first day I saw you. The door open and you naked, powdering your beautiful body. Tomorrow, I'll do what I should have done weeks ago, I'll come in and help you with the powder. Then I'll make love to you."

Bea bit her bottom lip and a tear sprang to her eye.

We fell asleep holding each other in the late morning light.

That night, as the three of us dined together, I could tell Bea was feeling guilty. She said little and ate almost none of the fine meal she had prepared. I knew if it had been the two of us alone, she would have been different. But her daughter was there. Her daughter was my wife.

Later, as we snuck our customary smokes on the porch, she said as much. "I feel so awful. How could I have done this to her? My own daughter. I'm the worst person in the world."

"No, you're not, Bea," I said. "You're a lonely person, that's all. And you've done nothing to her because she doesn't know anything. All you've done is make the two of us complete."

She took a drag on her cigarette.

I continued, "If you want to stop. Leave the door closed when I come up the stairs tomorrow. Just close it and I'll walk on by. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. But I know you want to do it."

I put my hand on her breast. Covered as it was with blouse and bra, I could still feel her nipple stiffen.

I went up to bed with Mae, who asked me what I thought her mother's problem was. I told her that her mother seemed fine to me. Then I lay awake, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning, I saw Mae to the door in my running clothes. I usually took off for my run when she left for work.

As she stepped through the door, I "remembered" I'd forgotten my key. I gave her a peck on the cheek and closed the door behind her.

I waited until the car started and pulled out of the drive before I began to ascend the stairs. The shower had been on when Mae and I went down stairs. It was off now. Was her door open? I hoped so. The emotions Bea was dealing with were powerful. Maybe it was too much for her to handle. I hoped not.

I reached the top step and took a breath. I stepped around the corner and breathed out.

My beautiful Bea was standing before me. Her robe was open exposing her beautiful breasts and lush hips. Her wet hair was brushed back over her ears. She was slowly rubbing baby powder on her damp skin. She looked up and saw me.

"If she ever even suspects anything we stop. If she even looks at us funny, we stop everything," she said simply.

"Of course. May I come in?" I said.

She nodded.

I took off my tank top as I stepped to her. I took her beautiful face in my hands and kissed her sweet lips. Then I ran my fingers through her wet hair.

"I like your hair like this," I said. "Just pushed back from your face."

Her eyes were big and beautiful as she smiled shyly.

I took the baby powder from her. "Let me do this."

I lightly sprinkled, first one breast, then the other, with the powder. Then I lightly held one breast in my hand and blew on its weight. The powder floated away and her nipple became engorged with blood. Its dark areola wizened like it was cold and folded in on itself. The golden brown oval was surrounded by faint wrinkles. I bent my mouth and sucked the nipple out of its pocket.

Bea touched the back of my head and moaned.

I did the same to her other breast. Then I removed her robe from her shoulders. It floated lazily to the floor. I dusted her rich hips and brushed them off. I moved behind her and lightly coated her back and round butt cheeks. I then blew away the excess from these areas, gently rubbing my hard-on between her ass cheeks. I still had my shorts on but my prick was raging hard.

Lastly, I dusted her belly leaving a slight sprinkle on her pubic hair. I saw wetness dripping down between her legs.

I kicked off my shoes and stripped out of my shorts. My dick stuck up in the air as I stood before her.

"Turn around and bend over the bed," I said.

She looked at me unsurely, but did as she was told. When her good withered butt was spread before me, I leaned over and stuck my tongue in her vagina much to her delight. It was soaked. I lapped gently at her clit till she was near coming. Then I stood and placed my cockhead at the entrance.

"Oh my," she said. "Danny, can you do this? I've never done.."

I stroked her back and told her to relax. As I worked my cock into her gray snatch she got the idea and eased her butt backward. When I was fully inside her, I leaned over her back and cupped the two large teats that hung like fruits in bags. I whispered in her ear, "This is called the rear entry position or doggie style. Now, I want you to touch yourself while I fuck you like this."

"What do you mean? Touch myself?"

"Your clit, where my dick is. Finger your clit and make yourself come."

"Danny, I've never done that."

"Bea, remember, you're going to do a lot of things that you've never done."

I let go of one of her breasts and fingered her clitoris to show her the way. She jumped at my touch so I knew she was getting the idea.

"When I take my hand away replace it with yours,' I instructed.

She did. I could feel her lightly touch herself under my cock. I grabbed her hips and started pumping in and out of her. Hard and fast. My long cock coming all the way out then drilling all the way in. Everything we'd done the day before had been sweet and natural. I wanted to show her her was another kind of sex called fucking.

She buried her face in the bed and breathed hard. Moans turned to screams as she fingered and I fucked her to orgasm. It finally came when I wet my index finger and slipped it in her asshole. She stiffened like a board and shook for five minutes in orgasm.

Her knees finally buckled and I went to the floor with her, still imbedded in her twat. I cradled her limp body, kissing her neck and the soft side of her cheek. I caressed her large nipples.

"That was tremendous," she said. "I've never felt so--not violated--but something like that. Not full, more animated than full."

"So fucked," I offered.

"I don't like it when you use that course language, Danny," she said. 'But yes I suppose that's the closest."

"Say it," I urged.

"No, I couldn't."

"Yes, you can. Say, so fucked."

She sighed, "So..so...fu ... I can't."

I said, "It's all right..."

"So fucked!" she said loudly. Then laughed. "Oh, I feel so naughty. But that's part of it, isn't it? Sex. You feel kind of nasty when it's good."

I nodded. "By gosh, I think you've got it."

She moved slightly.

"My, but you're still waiting, aren't you? Your still rigid," she said, raising her butt up and down on my stiff prick. "Would you like me to do this for you?"

I lay down on the floor and told her to turn around. She sat on top of me with my cock in her cunt. This became one of my favorite positions with Bea. I could feast on her beauty as she rode me to orgasm. I can't say why I found her aging body so alluring. The light saggyness, the wrinkles around her breasts. Maybe it was the knowledge of what her body had been through to achieve its provocativeness. That and the fact she was so sexually inexperienced. Anyway, I cupped her big breasts and dove my face into them. I was in heaven.

Bea soon got the idea of this position and was soon riding my cock like the best. She exclaimed she never felt so in control as she squeezed my penis with her cunt muscles. She had me well on the way to orgasm. I chewed on her nipple, taking the stiff bit into my mouth and biting into it.

Beatrice winced and said, "Oh yes, darling boy, bite them."

And I was off.

"I'm coming, Bea. I'm coming."

"Yes, do. Come in me, Danny. Fill me with your youth," she begged.

I shot off into her, clutching her ass cheeks. It was good and I closed my eyes, pumping my dick in and out of her pussy till I was dry.

When I was done, I opened my eyes to find Bea gazing down at me softly. She touched the side of my face with her fingers and said, "You are beautiful when you do that."

I pulled her to me and hugged her hard pressing her boobs into my chest, my penis still hard in her sopping cunt.

12