Exchanging Flesh Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie screamed at us to continue and moved her great behind to take our pricks into her two warm places. Presently, she bellowed her orgasm into the pungent, aromatic air. Peter said, "Oh, shit," and came in her pussy. And I, hanging on for dear life, drove my hard, hard cock balls deep into her asshole and erupted into her shit.

We fell together in a heap and lay there, spent. Eventually, we arranged ourselves with Bobbie on the middle and cuddled, Peter and I nuzzling her big chest and Bobbie gently soothingly caressing our limp pricks.

Finally, she said, "You guys are too much."

Peter and I replied, quickly and in unison, "Bobbie, you are too much."

Peter stayed the night and he and Bobbie fucked all night long. Mae and I could hear them from our place on the couch.

"I can believe he's here," Mae groused. "He'll just break her heart again."

"Maybe not," I said.

I touched her small breast through the thin fabric of her nightgown. The noises were making me horny. Mae's nipple hardened in my hand. I kissed the back of her head and she turned to accept a kiss on her lips. Her hand moved until it found my hard dick.

"You never change, Danny."

From the other room, Bobbie bawled out another climax.

Mae looked in that direction and seemed to come to some decision. Then she rose up and stripped off her gown. Her sexy body, with it's small cups of tit was revealed to me. She grabbed my cock and lay back spreading her legs for me.

Her bright eyes were on fire, as she said, louder than she had to, "Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me."

I pulled back to look at her. She nodded, vigorously. "Do it! Fuck me with your--your-- big dick!"

I wasted no time but took my place between her legs and finding her pussy drenched, stuck my cock into her.

She howled and spread her legs further, yelling, "More!"

I fucked her relentlessly, this new wife of mine, and she howled and bucked through he whole thing. Then she slowed and came in a light whimpering sound and I knew her orgasm was real. When she was done, I increased my tempo until my breath was ragged. She knew in an instant that I was going to come.

Mae said words that I had longed to hear. "Do it! Do it! Do it in my mouth!"

I looked at her, at her ecstatic face. "You want to taste my come?"

She nodded, and said, "Yes. Yes, I do. Give it to me."

I pulled out of her and brought my about to burst cockhead to her face. She opened her mouth to accept my semen and I jerked myself off on her live, writhing tongue. Then I stuck the big head in her mouth and she sucked and licked it.

I lay down beside her and she kissed me with my come still in her mouth. It was the sweetest kiss we ever shared.

Afterward, she said in the dark, "That's what you want, isn't it?"

I said, "Yes."

"Okay," she said. Then after a moment, "Don't leave me, Danny."

I held her close and knew that I wouldn't.

The next morning, Bobbie made a tearful farewell to Peter when he left. She was obviously distraught when he had to leave so early and I held her gently, feeling her great warm breasts beneath the fabric of her robe. She told me that the fucking Mae and I had heard had been great, but mostly she felt it was meaningless. And his new favorite position with her was ass fucking.

Then she asked about what she had heard. Mae's screams in the night. I just shrugged and said nothing.

That afternoon, though she really wanted me to fuck her ignored pussy, Bobbie let me into her asshole. She lay on her back, with her great haunches hauled up and I pumped her dark hole as I gloried in her fleshy body and her huge, coral tipped tits. I fucked her ass but I couldn't get Mae out of my mind. I worried over all that had happened the night before--wondering what the future held for us. Her new found--whatever it was--was exciting. Finally, I withdrew from Bobbie's rump, without coming, and laid down next to her on the bed. My hard dick was heavy on her thigh.

"You okay, lover?" she asked.

I thought for a moment before saying, "Bobbie, do you know the most sensuous experience I've ever had? The sexiest?"

Bobbie smiled. She loved confession time. "What, baby?"

"That first time with you in your dorm room. Not the end, though. The beginning. When you jerked me off while you had me suck your breasts. It was fucking incredible. I think because you were so in control."

She laughed deep in her throat.

"And remember the night before my wedding? When you suckered me by showing me your tits, knowing all along Mae would call and interrupt? Boy, that pissed me off."

"Do you want to do it now?"

"What?"

"Combine the two. We'll both jerk off while you suck my tits?" she said, her eyes bright.

I hefted a big boob while she drove her fingers into her snatch. I gloried in her sweet flesh, licking the nipples to their full size, biting and nipping at them.

Bobbie watched me work as she fingered herself.

"That's right, baby boy. Suck mommy's tits. Ooh, you make 'em feel so good. Go ahead, baby, touch yourself while you suck my tits," she crooned.

I did stroke my throbbing cock as we relived that erotic moment. I had Bobbie spit in my hand and I masturbated while I sucked her great big breasts. Thoughts all the breasts I had enjoyed filled my mind. Vera's long thin nipples, Melissa's chubby little boulders, Liz's absolutely perfect handfuls, Val's small and Darlene's enhanced beauties, Charlotte's pink-tipped cones, Rikki's golden orbs, and Bea's tired sacks with their tough brown tips. Then I remembered Mae's small sweet breasts and started to erupt. I came as I sucked one of Bobbie's large nipples, like a babe at its mother's teat.

Bobbie came when my semen splashed on her mammoth thigh and on her big belly. Her great ass lifting high in the air as her hand slapped her clit.

She gathered some of my white goo on her finger and brought it to my lips. I received it and kissed her softly on her mouth. Our tongues sharing the salty taste as they had that first night.

Afterward, we held each other, my head resting on one of her big tits.

This pretty much ended my domination of Bobbie. She didn't take back control as much as I gave it to her. The truth was she was more fun when she called the shots.

That night, Mae was back to being shy and remote. She didn't want to discuss the evening before and I didn't push her. But as we lay together in bed and my mind remembered her screams for me to fuck her, my cock grew. And when she felt the big muscle against the round cheek of her ass, she did something she had never done before.

She turned on the light beside our fold-out bed and asked me to show her my hard dick.

I pulled down my bed pants and the thing popped out, large and thick. Mae brought her face to it and touched it lightly. Lifting and turning, studying every inch, every half inch, quarter inch, fraction of an inch. She lifted my testicles, brushing the hair lightly with her nose. She examined the crown, the widest part and how it turned abruptly into the shaft. The veins, large and bulging. The color, dark red. She saw all this as if for the first time. Then she ran her tongue over every inch, re-examining, as if making sure her initial findings were correct. When she was finished, she found the drop of pre-come that had inevitably appeared at the slit. She licked it off and savored it on her tongue. Then she looked me in the eyes.

"This is mine, isn't it?" she said.

I said, "Yes, Mae. It always has been."

She nodded slightly and looked at her new found treasure. She said, "I want it now."

Then she grabbed the base of my penis and took the head in her mouth, sucking gently at first, then more passionately. She lifted the shaft and sucked my hairy balls into her mouth one at a time then both together. She went further down tonguing my perineum and further down where she found my anus and kissed and licked that bud.

But then she brought herself and mouth back to my penis. She held it in both her small hands and staring into my eyes sucked and licked and gargled on that large red member. I stared back into her eyes only closing my own when I came in her mouth. She remained clamped on my cock as the semen flowed over her tongue and into her mouth.

Only when she was sure that she had it all did she remove her mouth and hold her head up to show me her throat muscles move as she swallowed my load. My cock jerked in her hands as I watched this. I bent up and kissed her mouth, tasting my cock and come on her lips. I kissed her face and neck like a starved man as she jerked my cock to new life. For this was a new life, wasn't it?

I worked her nightgown down over her shoulders and kissed her small tits, nibbling the nipples to life. Then I lifted the bottom of her gown up to her waist and pulled her forward so we were sitting, facing each other. She placed the head of my cock at her dripping cunt lips and slowly worked herself down over its length. When she had me completely inside her pussy, we rocked and kissed and nibbled at each other until her head went back and she gasped for breath, rising and lowering herself quickly on my dick.

Over Mae's shoulder, I saw in the doorway of Bobbie's bedroom, a large mass of pale flesh. It was Bobbie's big frame, completely naked. As she watched Mae and I fuck, she drove her hand into her snatch and fingered it hard. She also mashed her huge breasts to her mouth and chewed the big, pale teats between her teeth. I didn't mind--let her have her fun--but my focus was, seemingly for the first time, on Mae.

I met her motions readily, striving to bring her to climax. I knew she was near and wanted more, needed her to give voice to it.

"Let it go, baby," I encouraged her. "Come, baby. Yell it out."

Still, she held back. Then I felt my own approach.

I said, "I'm going to come with you, Mae. Come with me. Yell it out."

And as I pumped harder upward and she did the same downward, we held on to each other and both screamed out as my come spurted into her quivering cunt for the first time in our five years together. For the first time ever.

I heard a tiny gasp and saw Bobbie's shadow slump slightly against the doorway. She had brought herself off watching us. Then, she closed the door quietly.

Mae and I held each other tightly, joined both physically and emotionally in the moment.

Finally, we started to separate, but as my cock started to come out of her pussy, she said, "No, I want to sleep with you inside me."

My cock was still hard and I arranged us in a spoon with her back to mine and inserted my penis from behind into her hungry cunt. It felt good and warm and safe. As we fell asleep, Mae would, every once in a while, squeeze her pussy muscles as if to check on my cock's well-being.

12