Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

She hangs limp in her silent battle, when he grabs her hips again and stabs completely through her. She screams, she wiggles. If she could move more freely, she would twist and turn and buck. And she would thrust up to meet his desire. Impale herself on the ravenous staff.

Her need is taking her. Thrusting through her as harshly and encompassing as his member plumbing her depths.

His orgasm rips at her. Prises her apart. She was split before, but now she is completely separated. She watches her body being bludgeoned as though from afar. The orgasm. HIS orgasm, moving over her corpse like a shadow. She wants to yell a warning to the bound and captured woman writhing in torment and absolute pleasure, but she is mesmerized by the beauty of the picture before her.

She wants to see the nearing, swooping shade take the poor woman. Yearns to see the punishment she would endure at his firm hands. She feels the woman's agony. And her utter bliss.

She watches as he abruptly yanks the club he's been pounding her with away and moves to delicately tap her stiff and aching nub with his protruding tongue. He nibbles at her with his lips and she marvels at the woman on the bed. At her struggle to keep the winged serpent - the pouncing orgasm - at bay. She watches the writhing form as she feels tingles spreading and knows it is too late for the woman.

She sees and feels her clit explode as his hands squeeze her ass and holds her in place. His tongue taps and touches her, sending shock waves of agony and ecstasy rippling outward from her center.

Before his orgasm can overpower her, though, he is back, pistoning his impossibly oversized member into her small hole. She feels it stretch wide to take him, her fluids oozing out around his pole. She milks it, amazed that she somehow kept from coming.

Pushing her hips and grasping at the smooth, hard flesh. The sensation of moving with him inside sets off earthquakes within her. The tremors grow and she squirms and she knows there is no holding back now, punishment or not, but he jerks out of her and slaps his palm down on her bare flesh.

His hand's release of her signals not relief, but the invasion of her mouth and all the spasms that had nearly peaked as he fucked her come crashing around her ears.

Her scent, the headiness of it, permeating his rod drives her to new heights of arousal. She cannot have imagined being so completely turned on before him, but now she craves it.

More than passion and more than addiction, her need to be claimed and taken has become part of her. It beats with her ever thought. That he can tie her and torment her like this is a monument to her addiction. He somehow saw into her soul the day they met and knew where he would lead her. She would never have believed the night would fall around her as she lay tied to his bed, tormented and begging for release after hours of her tribulation. Even though he had told her. Up front and matter-of-factly that he would have her like this, that she would beg and that she would want it to never end.

She remembers suddenly, scoffing at him. A thrill shooting through her at the thought, yes, but any man ever doing this to her? Never a chance!

Oh the patience he showed getting her here! Even now, when she needs it so badly, he keeps her tied. Not just to the bed, but tethered to the very edge of her ability. To reality.

His cock, drenched with her scent fills her mouth, her nose, her being. It sends shivers deep inside her. The shivers meet and grow and she knows again that she will come.

When he pulls away, dropping her head, she pleads in desperation. "Please." Her voice is cracked, her need bleeding from her lips. "Please let me come. Please. Take me. Do anything you want, just please." Her voice fades.

He pauses. Takes her face once more into his hands and kisses her deep and long and gentle. She can taste herself on his lips and her hips quake with the sharp edge of her climax. He probes her mouth with his tongue and she can't believe she's about to break loose.

He pulls back and takes her eyes in his. The indigo pulls her down into a surreal world. "You've been so good." He tells her quietly. She moans and nearly comes.

"So very good." He takes her deeper into his eyes. "I want you to come now. When I shove my hard cock in you, I want you to come. I want to feel you come as soon as I ram my cock in your tight, dripping little pussy. I want to feel it now and I want you to keep coming until I let you stop."

She hasn't breath to talk nor strength to nod. She manages a weak "Please" as he moves behind her and takes hold of her hips. When he forces his pole in her this time, she shakes as she never has before.

Her body takes her over and splatters shrieks from her mouth. Spittle flies with her babbles, but she knows only the absolute sensation of her body in the throes of forces beyond her simple flesh.

He skewers her. Stabs so deep within that she has no self held back from him. He takes it all. When the first tide of orgasm washes ashore and leaves her gasping, another crests right behind.

He keeps ramming to the heart of her. She can't catch her bearings. It's pain or pleasure and she can't tell the difference, but she thinks she can take no more. Opens her mouth to beg him to stop. She wants nothing more than for this to go on and on, though and shrieks are driven out of her when her mouth opens rather than the pleadings she thought would come out.

The tempo increases and she feels his cock grow and harden. It's throbbing with a beat separate from the pounding and it makes her come even harder. Spasms that shake her organs loose within her.

The first jet of scalding jism hits her insides and she screams wildly. He pumps into her, calling out loudly as it sears her womb. His release sends a deep satisfaction coursing through her. A warm glow of delight to match the weariness of her bliss.

His yell shakes her with its finality and she revels in the joy of having pleased him. She can sleep now. Drift away into a blanket of stars, but his cock is still half hard and pushing into her mouth and she'll not get relief until it can take no more.

She smiles. A knowing, nearly evil smile. Hoping its needs will keep her up all night, she licks at it. Cat licks alternated with long sucks along its growing length. His groans pump life and strength through her blood and a new warmth begins to spread from her middle as he unfastens her wrists.

He was right to tie her up, after all.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12