Excitement of Mature Passion

Story Info
Older man ignites passion in young woman.
1.6k words
3.86
18.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been attracted to older men. I find their maturity and wisdom extremely sexy, in addition to the fact that they do pay more attention to the female's needs when it comes to sex. I've had many mature suitors in my short life, and I have absolutely no regrets about any thus far, but there are a few that sparks undeniable ecstasy when I reminisce about our rendezvous. One such scenario was with the CEO of a prominent newspaper publication. He headed many out reach programmes, charities, projects, and even employment interviews. He wasn't arrogant with his achievements but he did like to highlight them so that others knew that at 50 years old, he was at the top of his game, compared to where he was coming from- a dedicated country boy that pushed past the boundaries that he could have a very influential and rewarding life. And so in his quest to the top and associations with the elite, he took interest in fine art, and wines, plays and appropriate social events.

It was astonishment, how and why he would take an interest in me, when I came to his sales office to book an advertising spot. I'm a laid back and rather shy individual that didn't really care what the masses thought. I, at barely 24, was however a rather sensual young lady, that possessed a sexy figure, with a voluptuous ass, which he later admitted, sparked his initial interest; and secondly, that I looked like I could keep my mouth shut. Understandably, he was a public figure- with the career, the titles, the house, the prestigious wife, adult children; and so he would not want to risk that on a flicker lust. This interest in me helped me by seeking exclusive funding in tertiary education, and securing a prominent job as the assistant to one of his fellow publishers. I was eternally grateful, for a humble store clerk. So, when he invited me out to drinks, I would not turn it down. To be honest he was rather sexy, toned, and had and amazing smile and many females in and around his organization knew this as well, and it was rumor that he had a few affairs with them, but nothing of evidence surfaced of these affairs. So this sexy 50 year old took me to the most breathtaking spots my humble means would not have afforded me to see. I had exquisite cocktails, and soon after decadent lunches, soon after leading to succulent four-course meals, while he gazed lustfully, made implicit remarks, and gently touches. Could this get any better for me? Yes....and it did

One night after and early dinner, at a new Thai restaurant in the bustling and upscale business town, he opened up to me about his lack luster sex life at home, and I eventually opened up to him about my rather exciting sex life, and soon we were negotiating when he could get a "demonstration" of what I meant by "exciting". My senses were ablaze after downing a few Siamese Sours, and I asked if now would be good. He smiled and before long we made a turn to a secluded district with a few discreet hotels. These were known to be used by prominent business men for secret trysts, without the contempt heaped on motels.

He went in a booked a room for the next few hours, while I stayed back in the Range Rover. When he came back with the key he escorted me up the stairs overlook a massive pool and hot tub area, and the view of the rest of the city was magnificent. He silently came up behind me as I gazed out and enveloped my waist nuzzling my hair, then down to my neck and back up to my hair. Every nerve in my body became alive, while gently telling me that he's been dreaming of this day from the day he laid eyes on me his hands travelled up from my waist to my breasts ... and he squeezed long and hard, so much that I had to gasp, and turn around to face him. There was so much longing and desire between us, and this was evoked in our kiss. It was so intense, and heated with animalistic sounds and breathing and rubbing and groping and...more squeezing.

He lifted me up to take me to the bed and squeezed my butt with such force, that it made me pull closer to him and feel his raging erection. Once on the bed we were a tangle of kissing and tugging- he kissed me as he tugged my skirt of, and I kissed him as I tugged his shirt of, but it was a matter of moments before we were completely naked. The heat of his mouth on my breast was blissfully excruciating. And soon his cool finger were on my belly, and then my mound, and then between the folds of my pussy. Just that slow sensual touch brought me to the brink of my first orgasm. I need more. And he gave it. Following the trail of his hand he left kisses on my belly and my mound and then he was spreading my folds with his tongue. The heat of his mouth made me want to cry. He was deliberately slow and I savored every nip, lick, suction that he employed to my spot. Soon he added his finger to my hole and brought me to that orgasm that I would never recover from. I loved every moment of his gentle touch and the pleasure I got from this.

It was time for me to show him what I meant by "exciting". I pulled out from his vice grip on my thighs and went to kiss him. Tasting myself and the remains of the brandy from the Narai Special he had earlier back at the restaurant. To his surprise I slowly broke away from our kiss, to nuzzle his taut chest, and his tiny hard nipples, with slow licks and sucking as I daringly stared into his eyes. He then threaded his hands into my hair to hold me close to his nipples, but I had other plans. The sight of his huge and thick dick jutted out from his mid section. It was a magnificent work of art, and you could see the power it evoked and the gentle call it was sending me. I touched the base and slowly glided my hand along the head to the shaft. It was beautiful. It reminded me of dark chocolate. I liked chocolate. I wondered if I'd like the taste of his dick...and I did. The initial contact of my tongue on the head of his dick, seem to bring him physical pain, because he was groaning, and his grip tightened on my hair. So to be gentler, I enveloped the head with my mouth and swirled my tongue around it slowly. His breathing became ragged, and his grip on my hair tightened. But the taste was so good, plus I still needed to see how much of it I could fit into my mouth. I worked my mouth down the shaft a little further and savored the heat and the taste of his pre-cum. He was getting more excited now, because he was pushing more of the shaft into my mouth, first with a steady slow rhythm and then with more urgency. As he was about to climax, he pulled the dick out of my mouth and clamped down on the head to stop the eruption.

When it subsided he slipped on an extra sensitive latex condom and positioned himself at my opening, and entered slowly because there was some resistance to the entry. When it was finally in he gripped both my thighs and a started a gentle rhythm, and then the momentum built he was close to cuming now, and quickly flipped me over on all fours. With my butt in the air facing him, he gave me a hard slap to the ass cheeks, and then gripped my hips for some really hard plunges in a matter of minutes I was in a wave of contractions and came forcefully, followed by a roar from him as he buried his dick inside of me, as I felt the short spasm of his dick spilling its seeds.

We collapsed on the bed panting and sweating, trying to recover from such an exciting bout of sex. I thought to myself how lucky I was, to be able to experience such an intense pleasure with such a loving and tender man, one old enough to be my father. But it was way better than sex with men half his age, and I would really like to experience more pleasure with him in the future. But for now we had to get going, his wife would be enquiring about his whereabouts soon, and my boyfriend would be calling as well. We got dressed quickly and left soon after, but not before one last passionate kiss. "That was definitely exciting" he said, "and I hope it won't be our last". With a smile I promised it wouldn't be.

Besides a few lunch dates after, we never get together for such passion again, as two weeks later he was called away to temporarily head a parent company at a neighboring island. We communicated via emails and calls, but weeks stretched to months and before I knew it, I was loosing essence of him. But today he sent me an email, with information that he'll be coming back to the island for a weekend and he wanted to see me. I am now so excited. After so many months of not being around him, feeling him, I was in heaven. So now off to the salon, for hair, nails, and waxing...because nothing will be stopping me from renewing my excitement with him.