Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

The Colonel smiled and said, "I would love to do it. However, Sunita does not give me such an opportunity. She is a very a good student. What could I do when she has been such a good student?"

I was surprised to hear my wife's response. "If as a teacher, you can punish me for my fault; then you must reward me for being a good student also. You could hug me or pat me on the back or give me a kiss on my cheeks. That will be my reward of being a good student."

The Colonel also seemed pleasantly surprised at her encouragement.

She was so pleased with my intervention in their studies that evening that in the night in bed, she profusely thanked me, kissed me hard and gave me a VIP sexual treatment. She not only undressed me and made me ready for sex; she gave me a fantastic blow job and made me fuck her hard. Then she mounted me and fucked me again. She had repeated orgasms during sex, I was amazed to see the Colonel's charms working on her and my sexual life getting resurrected.

After that, whenever I wanted her to be aggressive in bed, I would just start the topic of the Colonel; and I would have my way.

During the following weeks, her coaching went on unabated. Both, the student and teacher promptly started the class on time (sometimes, earlier than scheduled time) and ended up late. Her enthusiasm for studies was enviable. I kept asking her about their interactions. She elaborately described to me how the Colonel became freer with her; after she encouraged him by touching him occasionally and making affectionate gestures. She said that she was following my instructions and she felt that the results were astounding. She was pleased at the spurt in Colonel's enthusiasm for teaching her. They had completed the syllabus once and were rehearsing it. She said that the Colonel would like to rehearse the subject thrice. The Colonel said that he guaranteed her passing with close to 90 % marks.

She also said that the Colonel squeezed her waist, patted her back, or touched her thighs or lovingly tussled her hair, when she did the examples right. She told me that once the Colonel hugged her; when she did a difficult example correctly. I could feel the Colonel leading her on the garden path and I was excited to hear their preliminary adventures.

On the other side, my relationship with the Colonel's wife progressed in a more mature way. I realized that Jyoti understood me and my intentions. I also knew that she was game for it. Both of us understood each other. Each knew the other's feelings and therefore there was no need or scope for any adventure or preliminaries.

There was a festival for foreign films for which the Colonel managed to buy four tickets for a Saturday evening show. He informed us well in advance that he had planned for us to go with them. I thanked him for the invitation. However, Sunita expressed her reluctance. She said that she did not comprehend highly accented dialogues of English pictures and therefore it would be a waste of money. She also said that she would not be a good company for them; because she would blankly look at the screen, when all others might be enjoying the dialogues. I also agreed with her. The Colonel dismissed our argument. He said that he would translate and explain the scenes to my wife. He explained that these pictures also had sub-titles. The Colonel did not listen to our arguments and ensured that we were ready to go with them.

I told Sunita, "Since there would be an esteemed group of people, amongst them, mostly foreigners, you should dress up well. You have to wear your dress to look modern. If you wear traditional, conservative dress, it would look awkward. People would look at you and may comment also. Wear skirt, frock, pant or something exciting with revealing top."

Although she understood my desire, she was not ready to wear skirts. She said, "If you insist that I have to wear a skirt, I shall not come to attend the program. I shall wear a saree, if you want me to come. However, do not worry. I shall look modern and you will see more men staring at your wife than at other women."

I smiled to myself and said, as if I was making a special concession for her, "Well, I guess, I have to accept it as there is no alternative. Nowadays, women do not wear sarees, unless they are fat or ugly looking. But anyway, it's ok, if you are up to your promise." I sighed as if I was disappointed. She looked sad seeing my disappointment.

She really fulfilled her promise. She spent almost half a day getting ready. She had her hair done at a parlour. She also had some work done on her face etc. She put on a semi-transparent saree; which I had bought for her. It was green with parrot patterned designs. The blouse she wore was the shortest one she had, with completely open back. It was also a bit too tight; which accentuated her shapely well filled pin-up breasts. Her embroidered thin stripped bra highlighted her cleavage and was visible through transparent blouse, which was held in place by two strings tied by simple pull string knots at her back. Her breasts jutted out of her bra and blouse both from the top and bottom. The saree was tied such that not only her belly button and navel but also her abdomen curve leading down to just above her pubic area was visible. She had wrapped her saree tight below her waist, which heightened her ass curves. She just looked sex incarnate. I was thrilled to see her dressed to kill.

We met the Colonel downstairs. When he saw Sunita, his eyes popped out of their sockets. He kept staring at her shamelessly. When Jyoti nudged him, did he look away. Perhaps Sunita and Jyoti had talked on dressing up. When I saw Jyoti, my jaw dropped. She was wearing tight blue half shorts with pleated top. The top was loose at the neck, but tight on breasts and low enough to reveal her abundant cleavage. The tight hip hugging shorts and exposed legs right until her thighs looked tantalizing. Her long legs looked inviting and I felt the crevice between them was sure to leave a dry taste in the mouths of the men watching her. It was such a pleasant thought to see these two young women offering a feast to the hungry eyes of hundreds of males during our journey to the theatre. I realized that there was a subtle competition between the two ladies about who looked better.

There was heavy rain that day. That helped drop the temperature quite a bit and there was a chill in the air. The Colonel asked his wife to carry her shawl with her.

I had a big shawl. I carried it with me. We decided that it would not be advisable for us to go by car; as there was a traffic jam due to rains. The theatre was close to the station and we decided to go by metro train. We presumed that there would not be much rush in the train; as the peak traffic would be in the opposite direction. How wrong were we!

At the suburban station, the Colonel and my wife Sunita were talking and Mrs. Singh (Jyoti) and I were standing some distance away from them; when the train arrived. The train was packed and it was a herculean task to get in. I lost sight of the Colonel and Sunita. However, I caught Jyoti's hand and both of us barely managed to board the train before the train started.

There was just no space for us to move. Jyoti was almost crushed between some men. I pushed and shoved some passengers and managed to reach her. She managed to free herself from surrounding men and pulled me to cover her from the crowd. She was with her back to the wall of the compartment. Without having to make any effort, my body was pushed into her. I could feel her breasts on my chest and I was sure, she could feel my expanding member poking her crotch. I felt embarrassed and yet excited. Jyoti took this in a matter of fact way. She was neither embarrassed nor upset.

I looked for the Colonel and my wife. I could not spot them initially. After a while, I saw the Colonel waving at me from the other end of the coach. I could not see my wife Sunita. He indicated that she was standing there behind him. I realized that she also was almost enveloped by the Colonel to protect her from other men. It was hot and humid and smelling foul with the perspiration of the passengers. When we finally landed at the station, Sunita quickly ran to me. She wanted to tell me something. However, there was drizzle and we ran for the theatre. Her voice drowned in the noise and before she could speak to me, we arrived at the theatre. It was a great relief to settle ourselves in the cool air-conditioning when we reached the theatre hall.

The Colonel and Sunita were ahead of us. The Colonel was explaining something to Sunita when we entered the hall. The Colonel and Sunita were ushered in to the seats first. The Colonel went to occupy the last seat. He asked Sunita to sit next to him. When we reached them, Jyoti occupied the seat adjoining Sunita. I had to sit next to Jyoti. Both the ladies sat next to each other. We husbands sat at the ends with the wife of the other.

After we were seated, the Colonel gestured me to move my head closer to him. He asked, "Is it ok, if I sit here with Sunita? May I have the company of your beautiful wife? We can change the seats if you like to sit with her. However, Jyoti is there to give you company. She will also explain to you the story; if you ask her."

Then the Colonel asked my wife, "Sunita, would you like to sit with me so I can translate for you, or would you like to sit with your husband? You can change the seat, if you feel jealous about your husband sitting with Jyoti."

Sunita smiled hearing this and said with a smirk on her face, "No, Colonel, this is alright. Let my husband have the pleasure of Jyoti's company for the show. I have my husband's company 24 X 7; except his office hours. He desires some change and I feel that perhaps he needs some distance from me."

I interjected, "Yes, and she also needs some change. Under the pretext of allowing me Jyoti's company, she is also opting for your company."

We all laughed when Jyoti said, "This is all very good! Nobody is asking for my views. Anyway, I shall sit here and give company to Sunil, unless Sunil has any objection."

I told Jyoti, "I would love to have your company." The matter was settled.

Jyoti told me that the film was an acclaimed art film and was uncensored. The Colonel cautioned that such films could have some explicit sexual scenes. Sunita looked at me with some concern; because she was sitting next to the Colonel. I told her that both the Colonel and his wife would translate for her so that she would not have any difficulty understanding. I understood her concern and stretched my hand and patted on her lap to indicate that it was ok. When the Colonel heard me, he asked my wife if there was anything wrong. I was happy to hear from Sunita that there was no problem.

As Jyoti had told us, the movie was intensely sensual. The film was a story of a happily married sex loving couple. Soon after marriage, they went for a holiday in their car. The wife was driving. The husband wanted to kiss her. However, she lost the control of the car and there was a serious car accident. The husband developed mental problems after the accident. Due to his mental instability, he tortured and sexually abused her. In that unstable condition, he developed a phobia that his wife wanted to kill him. One day, when the husband started beating her, she cried out loud, ran out and knocked the neighbour's door shouting for help.

The neighbour was a divorcee and at that time was making love to a call girl. He opened the door partially. The wife saw that the neighbour stood naked at the door. She also saw the naked call girl on bed. She could see that they were making love. She ran out on the street. The neighbour in that condition ran after her, caught her and brought her to his flat. He listened to the lady's problems. He got dressed and went with her into the next flat and caught the husband's collar and threatened him to behave. The neighbour was strong, hefty and tall. The husband was subdued after he saw the physical strength of his neighbour.

The neighbour was sympathetic to the wife and went out of his way to help her in dealing with the problems arising out of the husband's mental illness. During his mental illness, the husband became hornier and insisted on having sex with his wife regularly and during the intercourse, beat his wife. The wife tolerated the beating so as not to mentally hurt her husband more. The doctors had told her that if her husband did not undergo any more tension, he could regain his mental balance. Out of frustration and driven by her gratitude for the neighbour's help, one night the wife succumbed to the neighbour's charm. They had an intercourse on the neighbour's bed.

The wife and the neighbour developed an intense physical relationship. At the same time, the wife and the neighbour both continued to take meticulous care of the sick husband. One night the husband saw the neighbour making love to his wife. The shock suddenly impacted his mind so strongly that he fainted out of shock. When he recovered, his mental faculties began to work normally. He regained his mental balance and became normal. The husband remembered how both had looked after him during his sickness and forgave them.

The film was very touching at the same time very erotic and sensual. It had explosive intimate sexually explicit scenes of love making between the husband and the wife, the call girl and the neighbour and the neighbour and the wife.

In the beginning of the film, Sunita asked the Colonel many questions. The Colonel continuously translated the dialogues to my wife. Whilst he was talking, he gradually placed his hand on top of Sunita's hand instinctively. I could sense her hesitation and indecision whether she should remove her hand from under the Colonel's hand or let it remain there. As I saw it, she let it be there.

Occasionally the Colonel craned his neck to tell me of some important dialogues. In the process, he had to move his head under Sunita's chin. His head was close to my wife's breasts. As the scenes became more and more sensual and intimate, the talk and questions stopped. I was sure all four us had high rate of adrenalin flowing through our veins. The air-conditioning in the theatre was powerful and we felt the chill.

I looked at the audience in the hall. Most of them were couples. I saw many of them necking their mates and some could be seen smooching their wives or girl friends or whoever they had brought along. There were some lonely guys. I could not see many, but I was sure that they had their cocks in their hands. All were completely swept away by a strong current of sensuality.

As a matter of fact, the movie was far more erotic than what we had guessed. There were so many totally nude scenes and intercourses shown vividly. I had a huge hard on and I struggled hard to adjust my trousers to control the bulge of my male member. Jyoti saw my efforts. She looked at me and smiled understandingly. Then she gently removed her shawl and spread it on her chest and lap taking care to cover me up also under it.

Then she gently placed her hand on my thigh. It was dark already and having covered our selves under her shawl, others could not see what was happening under the shawl.

I looked at the Colonel. I could see his hand on Sunita's hand. He was playing with her fingers. She sat there like a statue. She did not know how to react to the scenes on the screen on one hand and the Colonel's playing with her fingers on the other. I saw both of them sitting awkwardly because of cold and also seeing such highly arousing scenes. I got up, removed my shawl from the bag, went behind Sunita's seat and spread the shawl over the Colonel as well as Sunita; covering both of them, their neck downward. Sunita looked behind and saw me. I patted her and the Colonel's shoulder. I told her "It is cold. It is better that both of you cover your selves properly."

As I was leaving, as an afterthought, I whispered into Sunita's ears, "Remember that he is your Guru. Comfort him. In this time of high excitement, he may be expressing his desire through his fingers. Perhaps he wants to feel you. The scenes are so erotic. Hold his hands and get closer to him. Remember you promised me that if a situation arises, you will follow my advice?"

She looked at me, bowing her head a few times to acknowledge that she understood. She whispered back, "I remember. Don't worry."

I pinched the Colonel hard on his shoulder, as I withdrew, without saying anything. I saw the Colonel grimace and smile. However, he did not look behind. Perhaps he had heard my advice to Sunita.

As I was returning, I saw the Colonel's wife reach out to catch my wife's hand under the shawl. I did not know what followed. However, she told me that she squeezed Sunita's hand hard. She rubbed her hand on my wife's thighs. Gradually, she took her hand to the spot between my wife's thighs on her saree and kept rubbing it there. I could see strange expressions on Sunita's face.

Jyoti's another hand played with me. She tried to reach out between my legs. I was surprised at her boldness. However, I was too aroused to feel anything other than the action between my legs. She grabbed the bulge between my legs. I felt as if my erection was bulging out to the point of tearing off my trousers zips. Jyoti leaned on me resting her head on my chest. She gently unzipped my fly and inserted her hand in it. She could feel my boxers and the tiger underneath. I manoeuvred my underwear to let her have access to my pulsating shaft. My lund was hot. Her hands felt cold on it. She caressed her palm on my lund spreading my pre-cum over its surface.

I covered her back with my one hand and poked playfully at one of her breasts. The impact of the film on me was so much that I was leaking pre cum liberally. The film was showing one intimate scene after another. I had a situation between my legs. Jyoti was actively massaging my cock.

I inserted my hand between her thighs. Surely, she must be dripping out her juices with all the fucking scenes displayed so liberally on the screen. As I expected, her thighs were wet with her leaking juice. I had no difficulty in reaching the joint between her legs. Her panty was dripping wet. I poked my finger on the panty. Jyoti's hands caught my hand. She gently raised her butt and pulled the panty down to let me have an easy access to her liberally leaking pussy. I raised my hand a little and massaged the periphery of her pussy lips. She jerked feeling my fingers touching her pussy lips. I kept massaging the area around her clit and occasionally lifted my hand to feel her breasts.

I strained my eyes to see what was happening between the Colonel and my wife under the shawl. I could just sense that the Colonel had Sunita's hand in his and was perhaps pressing it on his lap. I saw her bend a little towards the Colonel. Was it to reach out to the Colonel's member between his legs? Was she trying to "comfort him"? It was dark and I could not watch the movement of her hand, although I suspected that it was deep down between his legs.

After considerable time, I clearly saw the Colonel turn his body facing sideways to Sunita and spotted some movement of his hands in the upper half of her body. Was the Colonel trying to feel more comfortable than I was prepared to let my wife make him feel? I must admit that I was jealous. All the same, I also did not want to let go of my share of comfort feeling the Colonel's wife's hand rubbing between my legs. I also kept massaging between her thighs and tried to feel her valley of love.for a good part of the film.

Suddenly the lights came on. The movie ended. My eyes were trained on my wife's hand. She jerked suddenly when the lights came on. She quickly removed her hand from under the shawl and tried hard to adjust her blouse and saree. She looked at me. She was flustered. I could detect guilty feelings in her eyes. We were all feeling too awkward to talk.

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers